/palg/ - Paladins Dederal

Our goddess edition.

Paladins 2.0 You Can (Not) Grind edition

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB64)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?63991-Open-Beta-64-Patch-Notes-December-6

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=a8zkWCiKcbM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

>Paladins VIP
paladins.com/vip/

>Reveal Trailer (Vivian):
youtube.com/watch?v=QzTHIF-IPuA

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>PTS Bug Reporting (OB64)
(forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?63988-OB64-PTS-Bug-Thread)

>OP Template
pastebin.com/zYHWhTLY

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UNvVBL1sX9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT CARD LEVEL FIDDLING BACK

IT WAS THE BEST PART OF THE GAME

K A N U P I
A
N
U
P
I

Why did Nando poster leave us? He left a while before the update was even announced, s that can't be why.

does anyone have all the new cards compilation

am i missing something here ? cause i have vip and i own lian

It's phased out, you can't get it, it just keeps showing the fucking ad for whatever reason. Who cares though, game's dead soon

but muh dick :( , i thought the game was dead already ?

I dont think he left

Its ogre, user, they disabled it

Dead game walking at the moment

>kill your game
>drop some of your most amazing skins in the same update
What did they mean by this?

so who do we blame? competition? hi rez? gameplay ? no bikini lian skin ?

>in match
>get killed after helping clear the point
>literally only 1 enemy on the objective
>the rest of them are either fucking dead or just respawned
>teammates not even fucking trying to get on the point or kill the enemy
>enemies capture it
>this isnt the first time something like this happened

Why are people so fucking scared of the objective?

Facebook, tencent.
Tencent owns 30% of HiRez stocks, so they get a vote on whatever to do a lot.
Facebook, because facebook-tier web browser game microtransactions and normal fags that dont play the game much defend it over there.
These are the guys you should hunt even more than HiRez Erez faggot.
I cant believe it turned out to be such a fucking shit storm. I will miss my mains, for sure, all the characters and fun gameplay, Ill still lurk around there and on plebbit, but this patch is where its all going down.
but like i said in previous thread, ill probably just try to make my own hero shooter and call it a day. I need to do at least something to fill an empty void left by HiRez.
And of course, i am not leaving my dear husband, never. Even though game is going to be dead, he will always be alive, that's for sure.

>had PTS installed on tertiary hard drive
>that hard drive dies
>try to reinstall PTS on secondary drive
>the launcher says it's already installed so I can't reinstall it
>can't "uninstall" it either because the drive it's on literally doesn't exist anymore
Why the fuck would you make an installer disallow you from installing elsewhere if you already have the game installed?

>play maeve on frozen guard
>no frontlines
>start doing my usual business
>10 seconds later realize that there's nobody on the point
>stand on the point
>nobody tries to stop me
>capture the point alone while people are fighting outside
>did this twice and won the game

This is a 1v9 game, you need to play accordingly.

This is why they nerfed mobility. Because now they're balancing around the added mobility of level 5 mobility-enhancing cards. So if you are an Evie player, Evie is going to be an objectively worse character, except in Casual where Level 10 Evie will fly around at fucking sanic speed all the time. If you don't have Level 10 Evie Soar cards, she will play like dogshit. Have fun with that.

They said they wanted a balanced competitive mode but they have sacrificed EVERYTHING to rebalance THE ENTIRE GAME around the Cards Unbound pay2win shit. I'm honestly really fucking disgusted.

speed is fun, it's a shame you can only have it with p2w bullshit though

The update was supposed to come out this week, and the skin was scheduled to go out at the same time. The update got delayed but the skin removal wasn't, that's why it looks like that and that's why there is old messages still showing up on the store.

This really shouldn't even need to be explained, I can't tell if you are all retards or if you're just pretending to shitpost, or just retards who like to shitpost.

its already been said user: paladins is in the red, it has been for months. right now they're releasing everything they were working on in one update (card system rework, new unnanounced skins, the front line nerfs, etc.).

The fuck? Is this a level 10 ADS speed card or a bug?

Source: My ass.

source: common sense and basic logic coupled with knowing what happened with tribes

user you can't go into denial like the tribesfags did, you are better off accepting your loss now than staying mad that "tribes royale killed paladins".

common sense and basic logic are fine and all but you don't have a lick of evidence to back up your conjecture.

How will you say goodbye to the game and your favorite characters this Wednesday?

Reminder that /brg/ is your home now.

no, please. i've been there already. i don't want to go back.

I have not played since hi rez fucked up and locked half of my cards. i think maev was the last new hero I saw implemented. Is the game better or worse now?

history repeats itself, and i'm not just talking about another hi-rez game dying.

way worse

literally no fun allowed

I'm playing Maeve until I hit level 20.

I'm going to fap exclusively to Lian and Seris rule 34 until Wednesday.

Did we call off the whole custom game thing?

Evie is the most fun character I've ever played in a hero shooter. I'm about to just give up on the genre. If I have to go back to Slowverwatch I'll kill myself.

masturbate to talus dressed as a girl

Just found out about the update #5. They made it worse. How is that even possible?

They are balancing around Cards Unbound now.

on the plus side
>ya can't buy cards with crystals at all. yet?
>champion chests easier to get
so that's something i guess. 50 point decks are bizarre though.

Fapping to Evie.

Why don't they just remove Ash from the game?

Someone did the math. The grind is bigger now. They just skewed the numbers by adding more levels to the cards.
The chinese scum think we are idiots.

Not even chinks would accept this shit.

Aside from Facebook dumbasses, I'm still not sure who to blame.
Yeah I can blame Tencent but the thing is, they also own LoL and from what I've seen, shit's steady there in terms of jewery. Also, if they saw people leaving because of the new patch, I don't think they like it because there's no more profit. So who stinks the most?

Tencent doesn't like hirez. They own a large chunk of it but they would prefer to see it die as they have a lot of games from other developers and they don't want to dilute the playerbase in multiple games.
They are doing the same shit to Paragon. They are killing the game so that people only play the stuf they want people to play.

Why not just announce the game is no longer going to be supported anymore like men? Why this bullshit that is going to ensure nobody trusts Hi-Rez ever again? For fuck's sake even Gearbox had more decency with Buttborn.

Is 64#5 just fluff to hide the fact that you still need the same amount of cards to max level, so it still takes the same insane amount of time/money to max level

>same

it's more son

He's still there, we talked with him some threads ago. He just doesn't post his ceremonial posts anymore.
Play Nando to level 20.
Then get drunk and cry a lot.

Nope, I'm done with multiplayers.

I only just started playing this game like two weeks ago. Imagine my pain.

Be lucky you managed to spent time that low. How about us folk who played longer than you?

You had fun with the game for hundreds of hours. I was having fun with the game for like 10 hours and now it's about to end forever.

It's not some pain olympics, chill, guys.
We've all been robbed.

I will miss (You) the most.

I will never forgive Hi-Rez

Battlerite is actually fun, so I'm not that desperate any more. Hirez can go fuck themselves. Have a nice life, fellow paladunces!
t. ex-Damba main

Too bad Battlerite is a top down MOBA, not an FPS with MOBA elements

How much do you want to bet HiRez staff will have something thrown at them at HRX?

PTS crashes on me nonstop, what's up with that?

They stopped caring entirely.

80%. I don't think guards would be enough to help them

You can't give bad feedback about something if you can't test said something in the first place.

Kind of a shame, but I came into Paladins from Dota 2, so no biggie for me.

I like things about MOBAs but not MOBAs themselves. That's why I liked Paladins. Now the dream is dead. There is nothing for me now but to listen to my friends whining about PUBG every night.

Whatever you do, just promise me you won't play Tribes Royale.

After this I wouldn't play a Hi-Rez game if they paid me.

It took a guy on the forums 900k gold to level a single character's cards from 4-5 to 10.

define moba

SHAZBOT

>balance legendaries around the new system
>old common cards don't get the rub and are getting upgrades past tier 5
Quality

>BF2 is a huge flop
I hope Hirez execs are tying some nooses right now

POST THE BREAST SIZE CHART BEFORE THIS GENERAL DIES FAGGOTS

i think ash was top and mal damba snake at bottom

it won't die with retards like you bumping it with retarded posts like thisz

Very much appreciated user,i lost mine

So they're trying to blackmail people into playing their game daily through December by giving out quests that unlock character biographies? Wow, how low can they get? I actually don't think anyone will fall for this though, I mean you'll be able to read these online anyway.

That's only almost 2 years of first win of the days.

I hate towers and shit. Which is why I only play arena and some assault in smite.

>In HiRez Mind
"OH BOY, THE ISSUE OF THE GAME BECOMING STALE I GONE! NOW PLAYERS WILL HAVE SOMETHING TO WORK TOWARDS FOR YEARS TO COME! TRULY THIS IS THE BEST PALADINS UPDATE THERE EVER WAS, AND WILL ENSURE OUR GAME BECOMES MORE ALIVE THAN EVER, WITH LOTS OF NEW PLAYERS!"

something something pride and accomplishment

I'm honestly impressed at the level of JUST

I think it was more like
>This'll force them to buy keys and chests
I remember reading something that said the higher ups were very disappointed in the legendary key sales.

All this will do is make people quit the game en masse. GJ Jew-Rez

I cannot wait until HRX

Had cards leveled from 4 to 6 on Andro. I spend 730k to get them all to level 10.
So about 100 chests.. Assuming you're starting from level 4-6.
But considering there are better things to spend gold on, that's not gonna happen. 5 chests per first WIN of the day, gonna be EXTREMELY generous and say that's 20 minutes per win.

You'd have to play at least one and a half hour every single day for 20 days to max out a champ... starting at levels 4-6 on the cards.

Just wondering, HiRez DOES know that there are like 30 champions right? They get that players aren't just gonna play a single champion right?

You....just dont play a single champion like we all do?

NA custom match go!

>Skye has smaller breasts than everyone else
????

Uh excuse me, but are you blind perchance?

So how's Overwatch?

I tried it, it's boring and samey.

youtube.com/watch?v=UNvVBL1sX9o

It truly is the end of all hope, m'dudes.

Ash
○ Health reduced from 5300 to 4900.
○ Shoulder Bash
■ Cooldown increased from 15 to 17.

Is she not dead enough already

they want the dumb ash poster that always says he's going to keep playing to quit too

At least you didn't spend dozens (if not hundreds) of moneys like us.

>10k gold limit per day
>on patch day your essence gets converted into gold 1:1
>because of spagetthi coding you get a maximum of 10k anyway

Atleast her damage isn't nerfed like 95% of the other champions. Except Androxous, because he is the main of Erez.