All

All,

Xavier's school is now officially open to the public.

Has different layers and levels of Trading floor channels, alternative investing channels, and shitposting/special interest channels.

This is ONLY for people who know or plan on learning Technical analysis and/or Fundamental analysis.

You will make more money, learn from talented traders, etc.

You will be instantly kicked if you break rules, and will be kicked if you never contribute.

discord.gg/WCxwr

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=xavier
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Actually quality stuff, Great bots

Thanks for this. Just got in. I'll be lurking and watching all the videos

Sage

What does that do

fuck off shill

No one cares about your scam

I just joined, there's no scam.

have fun learning """"Technical Analysis"""" from a bunch of broke ass neets and scammers

This chat has a literal autistic role playing man that claims an algorithm, blind followers, leeches, and general idiotic memers. It's literally 10/10. Would join again to lose money with these guys.

actually we have multiple users who are above 100% gains, some way over.
many playing with 6 figures and use this as a full time job.

So yes, you will learn more no matter how smart you imagine you are.
yes you will make more money.
No theres no scam.

>100% gains
>net gain is only $8
>Half the chat is blatantly role playing
>Can tell the majority have never felt the warmth of a woman

try 15k to 170k

That's the role playing board

Which role player are you? It's really hard to keep track in that server lol.

thanks for the free bumps.
and you can thank me for the free money later

Haha enjoy! You sound like that VOTD guy...

I don't like votd.
son of a gun makes decent money though.

These guys are roleplayers.
They will insist that they are super-exclusive and that people are chomping at the bit to get in.
But if you check the archive you can see that people only ask about joining when they are recruiting. When they stop recruiting, all requests to join suddenly stop... almost as if all those requests are coming from sockpuppets.
Then, just before they start recruiting again, suddenly people are talking about them for the first time in two months.

Instant invite expired?

is there a textbook his course is using

Literally what?

Can you please tell me more about this? How do you know this?

Is this group a pyramid scheme or just a shitty discord?

If you want you can email me at [email protected] or you can just reply to this post. I have a slight personal involvement with this.

warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=xavier
You can see the way they try to trick people into thinking they are exclusive. The guy who does their recruiting is called "The Watcher" because they are roleplaying that they are part of an exclusive secret society.
And look at the month-and-a-half gap from early February to late March when there is literally not a single mention. Just after the first mention in March they start recruiting again, and they do it with links that have an arbitrary limit on how many people can join because they want to keep up the "exclusive-and-in-demand" appearance.