/dg/ - Destiny General

Game so dead we don't even have a thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4VPITWSHGrk&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So, what does the new raid gear look like?

????

What gear?

The raid lair gear. There is new gear, right?

No, they got lazy and added ornaments

Someone in EU want to do the raid (not lair)? I'm a first timer, have access to microphone.

sorry lad, was playing ghostbusters. even after the fix the damage, they should have a game mode where it has the bugged damage and everyone has one.

What's this then?

Shit, maybe I spoke too soon.

probably shopped dude, idk?
all i know is im right about this one

full damage control

just pretend i didnt post anything because im not willing to admit im wrong even if i actually am and its gonna be a lot easier if we just sweep this under the rug

So these Aeon exotics seem to restore like a third of your whatever energy, and maybe a quarter if you don't have them equipped. It's a shame only Warlocks actually benefit from that offensively, though I guess you could have infinite Titan shields.

Never reloading ever

I was playing Arc Strider with these on earlier trying to hang out with Warlocks since the range on the effect is pretty long. I don't think Warlocks realized they were being fed practically infinite grenades though.

Made me wish Winter's Guile wasn't a fucking Warlock exotic.

EXOTIC LINEAR FUSION RIFLE WHEN

>people still fuck up the fallen walker event

Does this game get seasonal events?

dawning event is next week or the week after, can't remember. we also have faction rally coming up (roughly on a monthly basis), and iron banner. there was a halloween event, but it didn't get into d2 this year.

>solar grenades buffed
>sunspots buffed
>melting point buffed
>pulse grenades nerfed
SUNBREAKER IS BACK
WHERE IS MY HAMMERBROS

it feels much better to play now. it was a toss up earlier for me when i was in savathuns song. do i go sunbreaker to be able to deal damage to the boss, or do i stay striker for double pulse nades on the adds and super to take out the two goliaths quickly.

eater of worlds is fun. beating it blind with a group of randoms was fun. this might actually motivate me to finally do the regular leviathan raid.

I wish more stuff in this game was fun.

Is this qt going to voice a character in the next dlc?

It feels nice to play something other than Striker for a change

>thread has no info
HELP
I NEED GUIDES
WHATS THE EVENT?
WHERES XUR?
I NEED GUIDANCE

trials
edz

the way she said that, made my dick twinge

>the week of new expansion release
>day after the new raid
>no thread for who knows how many hours
The game is officially ded

tfw no qt Sagira gf to tell me reach for the sky big guy

I want to cuddle this cutie pie

I pray to that new ebin sword everyday

what I want to know is where that new suros rocket launcher comes from, thing looks like an upgrade to curtain call. my guess is gunsmith, but not sure, and Google has mixed results.

Anyone down for a PC nightufall?

I got it from a legendary engram from strikes

tfw no Fulminator gf

1 more for lens trials

EU or NA?

Anyone wanna do leviathan?
EU PC

I'd play but you need the dlc to play trials

mixed

B-but it's a nightfall

coming

kys

disregard I was mixing posts up

lewd

I had enough of braindead shitlords trying to shoot at the big center blight during Taken Blight Event
like jesus christ ITS IMMUNE WHATS SO TOUGH IN KILLING ENEMIES AND SHOOTING THE MINI BLIGHTS GOD

1 space for quick PC Nightfall, I promise only speed.

Nae bother

Im glad im not the only one that has to dps race 4 randoms in every blight event

You make that event heroic by shooting the big blight. Going in and out of the little blight gives you a buff that lets you damage it for about 5 seconds.

>there's people out there that are actually like this

any pc raids happening?

D-don't doxx me

why isnt there an invite to the fucking secret ERP club

Because you're incapable of following 2 EZ steps of joining?

Eater of worlds was a lot of fun but trying to wrangle a group together from the internet was such a fucking slog I dont know if Im gonna do it again. Anyone else feel the same? Why dont they just put in a normal fucking matchmaking system for raids and nightfalls?

>try to crucible to get my weekly milestone
>every single fucker using the trace rifle wormface is selling this week
>it somehow kills with a second or so of exposure on my resilience focused titan

Weird, Crimson doesn't seem to show up in DIM for me. Anyone else noticed this? I'm using the browser version.

>mfw CoO forces you to run back through the entire pyramidion completely unchanged
i thought the whole point of it was it was entirely limitless and unpredictable
guess they didnt have the budget?

it's made worse by sagira saying you'll go somewhere new then lol nope

>secret
>""secret""

>roughly 300 members

>""""secret""""

tell your lazy fucking members to bump the general.
or have you forgotten the point of /dg/?

Your titaness is cute.

the sheer amount of them that have said "I just join clans/guilds and Discords from Veeky Forums generals and don't use the thread" is a huge number, honestly

if it makes you feel any better, I still use the thread a disgusting amount

>Discord doesn't kill generals, they said

Kill me please.

8 and a half hours. 2 different teams, none of them can clear the final boss.

I'm trying my absolute best to try and teach them.

Everyone refuses to use Coldheart, believes Prometheus lens and Sins of the past is the best dps.

No one dodges the exploding banshee missiles. No one dodges the nets. They all blame it for their deaths, but every time I mention dodge it, nothing changes.

I'm generally optimistic, willing to try and help. But this raid has truly sapped my will to live.

8 and a half hours with nothing to show for it.

I'm starting to see why my friends trashed the game, why my clan is dead everyday now. I would join the /dg/ clan. But every thread here only posts about the founders not responding.

I feel utterly defeated.

lens and sins are good
you should leave if retards can't dodge a fucking net or the harpies

>have you forgotten the point of /dg/?

point of /dg/ is for console players to complain about PC players?

Not saying your group werent shitters, but I cleared it with a bunch of randoms, all blind, using prom lenses and rockets. No warlocks on the team either, 4 hunters 2 titans.

I'm in the clan and not in the discord.

i still love you

thanks for the tip lad, cheers.

thanks baby. It's been rough, I work third shift, so not many burgers are on when I get home and most are logging off. been able to play strikes and nightfalls with some bongs but I haven't been in the raid yet. with the clan purge that is allegedly happening I might get kicked, just because of my work schedule. when I tried the discord it was dead, so I don't use it.

thanks

I want to throat fuck her lipstick off.

In a sexual way.

>when I tried the discord it was dead, so I don't use it
you sure you were in the right one? The clan Discord has around 300 members and is pretty active, i.e. there were four full raid groups in voice chat last night

Anyone got the lore tabs for the new gear from the raid lair?

Anybody without the expansion gotten an expansion exotic?

Do you have an invite link?

it's clan-only, message hitch

youtube.com/watch?v=4VPITWSHGrk&feature=youtu.be

This is good. Osiris-level good!

This looks fun.

Don't worry Guardians, this will be patched on the 12th.

Wow people play the game instead of shitposting, the game must be DED as fuck

>When your entire team has the Prolapse Lens but you still lose cause it's supremacy and your idiotic team mates fall for obvious traps such as their desire to pick up a single solitary crest out in the open only to be gunned down by for more prohibitus leninis waiting for dumbfucks to come out

If singles I'll give in and buy CoO in a few hours and catch up with everyone while the weekend is still here. If doubles I'll abandon the game and go finish my backlog. If triples I'll give up gaming and go find a girlfriend or something.

>Armor perks
>One base perk and an option between a bad one and a good one
>All that empty space to the right
The literal state of Destiny 2

I actually like revisiting places like that, it adds weight to the fact its still an important location in the world.

>You have Mythoclast levels of ttk with the lens
>You still face people on shores of time who would rather stay in the back and snipe

These people are the reason destiny is shit

STOP GIVING ME DEVASTATION COMPLEX HELMETS THE LAST FOUR ENGRAMS HAVE BEEN THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who hurt you?

>all armor is 330
>but origin story and uriels are 315, curtain call is 305
>because no fucking AR's or rocket launchers will ever
>EVER
>drop

>Enemy has a powerplay

That's the moment when you start idling cause your teammates can't play objectives

>curse of osiris

WHERE'S THE CURSE