I;m thinking about thos Beans

I;m thinking about thos Beans

Other urls found in this thread:

teamchat.bitbean.org/
bitbean.org/BitBeanConf.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is exactly why moot did not want to make this board years ago.
>He was right

because moot wanted people to invest in the only 100% aryan crypto?

Okay.

>mfw watching muh gains

Hey guys, newbie here, I don't know much about cryptocurrency. I understand there are a lot of coins to choose from, and I'm looking for something fast, and something I can also bring around my kids and even extended family. I doubt there's such a thing, but if anyone knows of anything that would fit this description, let me know.

>its sunday morning
>Beanman and Friends is on your local Fox affiliate's morning block of cartoons
>The story teaches kids about valuing liberty and implants anti-fiat ideals
>It's actually bretty cute too so you end up looking over your kid's shoulders and watching it too
>your wife nudges you and mocks you
>you crack a smile and shrug it off, having kept your investment in bitbean secret all these years
>she still believes you when you say you "manage major accounts" to earn your salary

That sounds perfect.
Unfortunately you didn't say anything about its transaction time.
I'm going to assume it's like all other cryptos, and takes half an hour or more to transfer. Really unfortunate

you havent tried transfering beans yet. The transfer time is unbelievably fast. As a way to test it out, ill send you some of my sprout to prove it. whats your bitbean address?

Well, I'm glad to inform you transactions can take as little as 53 seconds!

2DspYhTDPveRGfektqVv8apYL1hHrXEwCA

sent. let me know when you get them

hey looks like someone else tricked you and pretended to be me lol. really not necessary, but any amount means a lot. thanks, I guess team bean really is as friendly and community-centered as they say (except tricking people--doesn't seem very team beany!) 2FUFa9PrwQH5zMUmzgSf3LLKQuR3x3X5HN

yeah its not very beany. not very nice at all. i only sent him 30 beans though when im sprouting thousands so lets just say im generous :)

sent some beans your way too.

The whole point of BitBean is shorter transaction times.

how do I sprout beans?
I just transferred my beans to my wallet
what now

wait. they have to be mature.

how long?
also how much do you get from sprouts and how frequent are they?

i had to wait about 6 hours for my beans. now i get 1000 every few hours

how many beenz? post wallet and sprouting

thanks!

Goddamn jealousy is a bad emotion.

why don't my beans ever stake? i held them there for a day but they never did.

not sure. how much do you have? if you have questions, you should go to the team chat

link here: teamchat.bitbean.org/

what program is this?

Just jumped on the bean bandwagon and pushed it up to 39 sat. Feels good desu.

i honestly dont know. thats a question for the devs which can be answered in the team chat.

thanks user :*)

does anyone have that infographic showing all the pros of bitbean over ethereum?

how do we jump on the bean bandwagon when we don't know shit about crypto currency?

one word: family

oh..

What does it mean if my Bean Vault and New Transactions are "Out of sync"

I pushed it up to 34. Thanks for taking the torch.

two words:

non jewish

As a complete newcomer to crypto I managed to:
1, Buy bitcoins
2, Make account on Bittrex
3, Buy Beans
4, Beans means gains
5, Lambo

Questions?

then you either have not synced your wallet to the network or wait to sync if you have. if you need help syncing, go to the team chat. also here is a guide to get you started: bitbean.org/BitBeanConf.pdf

Where do I find the text i need to copy and paste when making the new text document?

you have to make it yourself. also here are the nodes you need.

addnode=107.174.34.78
addnode=118.102.74.85
addnode=137.74.64.16
addnode=144.76.237.39
addnode=167.114.208.68
addnode=173.208.164.34
addnode=173.30.93.223
addnode=188.134.72.213
addnode=188.40.80.137
addnode=205.251.171.138
addnode=217.175.119.125
addnode=217.28.10.46
addnode=23.92.215.194
addnode=5.189.156.99
addnode=50.204.87.222
addnode=77.177.141.166
addnode=77.178.100.176
addnode=81.131.101.120
addnode=85.114.142.88
addnode=88.198.53.194
addnode=89.163.152.147

also call it bitbean.conf

BitBean.conf*

case sensitive

Kind of a stupid question but I have been having trouble getting BTC. I signed up for Coinbase and am having trouble verifying the amounts. It either sends only one amount to my account or it says the two amounts were wrong. Should I contact my bank or something? I just want to get my hands on some beans man...

I'm not sure, I've never had to use coinbase myself before if it doesn't just werk

if I buy beans via Bittrex should I send them to my bean wallet or keep them on bittrex?

where do you buy your BTC?

40 sats

wrong gif kek

TFW BitBeans doubled your money

WHAT IS HAPPENING

I had this problem too. They send you three amounts. If you only got one you have to wait for the others. If you got the three it's the two over the .01 amount. With coinbase you can only purchase $150 with new accounts though via debit or credit. $2000 via bank transfer but it takes 10 days. If you want it fast you can use coinmama but they charge about 13% in fees. They are also located in Israel so they don't process your payment until the middle of the night because of the time difference if you are in the USA.

Make sure you have the right amounts because if you enter the wrong ones twice you have to wait 24 hours to enter them again.

how long does it take to become not a "New account"? I kind of want to buy $1k worth of BTC asap

Like 8 weeks. If you want it tonight use coinmama and just pay the $100 fees.

You can also check out localbitcoins to see if you can find someone to purchase btc locally but you will have to pay 5-10% and I had trouble getting responses on there. Also there is coinatmradar that shows if there are btc atms in your area where you can deposit cash for btc but they will charge 10-15% for fees as well.

>mfw I just sprouted my first bean

same senpai, feels good
also
>them digits
shadily my dude

Give this poor man some of your beans please: 2GSxTKdu1j7LpRbFirjDPtvWMiyHWrPwP4
Thank you very much!

FUCK BITCHES GET BEANS

thats a cute bean

It's crashing

Yeah... No.

MAKE CRYPTO FUN AGAIN

Kikerikek

I have a decent camera and recording gear. I can play several instruments... I am thinking about joining the bitbeans propaganda machine.

What went wrong?

Go to the thread I made about Smash Bean and see if you could make that into a real song.