Latest episode:
youtube.com/watch?v=M6PWR2HyegM

Geese Howard in Tekken 7 :
youtube.com/watch?v=mXCZ0mnapMw

SSVS coming to PS4/Vita!
youtu.be/clmCdIwMoHo

Last Blade 2 is coming to Steam!
youtube.com/watch?v=lb7PgrKxOi0

KOF XIV Special Anniversary Edition for PS4 is now available!

KOFXIV now out on Steam!
store.steampowered.com/app/571260/THE_KING_OF_FIGHTERS_XIV_STEAM_EDITION/

Get KoF 98 UMOL in English:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ourpalm.kof98.us

New MSA Extra Ops:
youtube.com/watch?v=weJXbdeGaW4

KoF Destiny game trailer
youtu.be/kOTUGI-nrDs

New SNK mobage Kimi wa Hero is out (JP only):
snk-corp.co.jp/official/kimihero/

Latest tournament footage:
youtube.com/watch?v=EBP9817vVk4
youtube.com/watch?v=H1AxRg7bNwI

DandyJ's beginner guide:
youtu.be/Ye3KVgI1LvU

KOFXIV Punish Guide:
youtu.be/AxWvmrQAd9o

Community resources:
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/

Discord group:
discord.gg/HYAQYFh

KOFXIV gallery/OST:
pastebin.com/mYwAPcM0 (embed)

Play older games online on Fightcade. compatible roms DL:
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw

Links for the Steam Artbook
>PDF drive.google.com/open?id=0B2546QRNPRPxb1VyemE5N25kb00
>jpg mediafire.com/file/758z1r4yzo66w54/KOF_XIV_Steam_artbook.rar

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nCh0Qza2yws
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/190627958/#190971959
youtube.com/watch?v=qJNHLNzz-Mw
twitter.com/minamikanflat/status/939410605928210432
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

psx was a fucking dissapointment

The event's doors don't even open until about 7 hours from now, wasn't that some sort of pre-event show? Also SNK wasn't listed as going, the fuck did you expect? At most all you would've gotten was a trailer. On one hand if that's all they've got to show I guess they could make atlus do it or do it at an even that's more relevant to SNK as they're known for certain types of games. Being there with the likes of what's here would've probably got them drowned out.

Well, supposedly the trailer for NGBC2 would be at Atlus booth

Supposedly. I know playstation released some trailers, but I don't know if that's all of them. They did release a dragon's crown trailer I think. Give it time until the end of the first day? I don't know. I just know not to expect SNK to make announcements as frequently as these other game companies/names, they're like ants compared to most of them.

What ever it was, it was a fucking dissapointment

Its kind of bitter sweet. Chizuru never got to get revenge on Goenitz, didn't even deliver the final blow. And Heidern never got to face Rugal at all, it was Kyo's Tea who fucked him in the ass.

Now both Heidern and Chizuru are taking a backseat, only appearing in endings/cutscenes.

Well, its not like they NEED to be there. Chizuru has a multi million dollar bussiness to manage, and Heindern trusts his men in handling the bussiness and only chronologically fought 3 times in KoF, when the shennanigans behind the scenes where serious enough for him to join. 94 and 95 where Rugal was being Rugal, and 2001 where Igniz was trying to become a god known as "Lovable Igniz"

Speaking of Heidern, He is considered Jesus tier among his men. Hell even Mr. Karate in XIII says to Ralf that Only he stands a chance against him.

>Speaking of Heidern, He is considered Jesus tier among his men. Hell even Mr. Karate in XIII says to Ralf that Only he stands a chance against him.

That goes to show how weak the Ikari is. Considering scrawny Shroom blitzed him while Kyo made a fool out of him. Although Shroom holding the eye-patch, made Kyo aware that isn't some small fry so ignore the "weak" part. Just not Kyo/Iori tier.

Heidern in MSA:
>"Go to Hell!"
>????
>"Uoohhh"

Not to mention Heindern in some kof 2000 endings absolutely trashes Clone Zero with no effort. And besides, Kyo and Iori are pretty much the main characters of the series, so of course they are OP

Think of it this way:
>Kyo
>One of the main protagonists of KoF, Member of the legendary Kusanagi clan, beat the shit out of a deity (Sure, it was a body of a shota doujin protagonist, but still). NESTS thought he was powerful enough to be used as a template for their world domination scheme
>Shroom
>Part of "Those from the past", who are pretty much Hakkeshu, but european. Might as well be demi-gods of sort with unknown powers. Honestly, I suspect he might be Kukri in disguise
>Heidern
>Middle aged dude with a missing eye and some high tech technology that allows him to STORMBRINGAH his opponents, who created his weird ass fighting style

KOF characters in general are broken, they're hitting "anime" levels of fighting. Or at least some of them.

To make things worse Kyo and Iori are smallfry compared to the Bosses(not Antonov he's a bitch).

>"Jeff is such an unlucky soul... To think he threw away his life to protect this worthless offspring!" (Vs. Andy)

Jesus, takuma does not fuck around when he's being Mr. Karate

>Considering scrawny Shroom blitzed him while Kyo made a fool out of him.
that's because kyo has within him the sealed nine tailed fox and rock lei mean heidern is just some really highly trained physical fighter...whoaaa...so this is the power of...magical ninja powerz....

Antonov is based

there actually was an antonov player (ps4) from fgg i fought like a couple days ago
i don't think he really plays kof otherwise, he had to install it again to play vs me
too bad it's ps4, i'm trying to get away from that system and sell it off cuz no reason to have it

Where are the gullible fucks who believe the "leaks"? Wakey wakey

post yfw you didn't believe the insane wishlisting of a literal who avatarfag like a gullible soyboy

where is that guy who was walls of text on me because i would call out the "leaker" as bullshit

hmmmmmmm *chinstroke*

i mean it was obviously bullshit from the getgo and someone is like "LETS WAIT AND SEE, DONT PREJUDGE OBV SNK IS LOOKING AT HOW ESPORTS SELLS SO THEY CAN SELL TOO"

idiot, i am the master, don't ever sass me bitch

i will fucking run you under with walls of text the likes you've never seen in over 700 ways

and that's with my bear hands

you're dead, kiddo

*reddit spacing*

I'm just glad the NGBC2 fanfic is over

I can't believe i stayed up for PSX

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF /NEOG/
>Both leakercucks BTFO
>No new SNK shit announced period
>Damage control is about to get curayzee

Strap yourselves in lads, it's gonna be a glorious week.

one time i actually invited some peeps from /fgg/ when that leaker showed up to help call out the bullshit and that's why there was a temporary influx of posting

>yfw /neog/ is about to be as dead as kof itself

well our last thread died prematurely anyway so that's the usual state of business here

but since the gullible people are busy eating their own dicks, i can say this again

that first roster was the most insanely plain and basic crossover roster i had ever seen in my entire fucking life, it was created by a guy with no vision, creativity or imagination to him, he is about as full of personality as a harem self-insert, and anyone who justified that roster was a fucking moron, and even more importantly, WRONG FOR BELIEVING IT BECAUSE I WAS RIGHT BITCH NIGGAS YOU WERE WRONG BITCH NIGGAS

i was telling you the whole time snk is a little more wild than that save kofxiii, and kofxiii was on a crunch, i have been with snk since 1993 fatal fury days, bitch don't talk to me like i don't know snk

oh yeah the 1993 is when i actually got a chance to play a game from the series, not when the first game was released

More mobile games. Niggas salty that SNK hasn't announced anything but its for a good reason. XIII killed them and XIV didn't do that well. DLC is what I call "artificial hype", people who don't play the game got turnt up for faggot ass Rock and waifu bait Vanessa and but no one play as them. Mobage is the future!

>Niggas salty that SNK hasn't announced anything
buh? did anyone really expect snk to announce anything? they weren't even really on the list

i'm only waiting until evo japan

The only salty people in this thread are the people who actually believed the leaks. So the Loud minority

loud? they ain't even showing their faces here right now or they keeping their asses quiet from embarrassment because they got so btfo

Personally, The only reason I'm glad NGBC2 leak

Fuck that Bald Kula guy. Fucking Bald Kula? Really?

Bald fucking Kula?

i would occasionally say how all of that leak just sounded like a guy making up shit just to see how many people he can rile up with unbelievably inane shit, like "HEHE I WONDER HOW MANY WAIFU FAG PEOPLE I CAN PISS OFF WITH BALD KULA"

but i saw right through it, it sounds like shit that maryfag himself would have come up with

I'm happy that bald Kula isn't real.

Maybe it was Mary Fag?

Someone actually did fanart of bald Kula. lmao

wouldn't doubt it
>me vs people who believed that stupid excuse of a leak

where's that guy that was like "ask the guy for proofs next time he shows up" and i never did because it was so obviously bullshit it was not worth my time
get him out here, show yourself

Remember that guy that got pissed because we apparently treat leakers like shit?

yep
>that leak is pretty obviously fake dude
>WTF Y U TREAT LEAKERS LIKE SHIT
>dude we're just saying it sounds really bizarre and fake n shit
>WTF ASSHOLES NO WONDER NOBODY COMES HERE TO LEAK SHIT

Leakers always get treated like shit on Veeky Forums and in spite of that real, legit leak are still being leaked here because tracing back people (and hence facing legal consequence) here is harder than it would be on another site like reddit.
It's also why "leaks" that happen on site like reddit or neogaf/resetera are more akin to viral marketing.

and if people come here to (really) leak shit, they probably more or less understand the idiosyncrasies of Veeky Forums and know that there'll be shitposting everywhere about it and go in anyway, not because they want the fame (save for name/tripfags) but because they want to put it out there regardless of being shitposted at because they know that's just how Veeky Forums is

so the people complaining about something like that aren't going to change Veeky Forums that way, not even this general, so it was stupid to whine about "treatment" where nobody here even adopts names*, let alone trips

*except lurker

Surprise, surprise.

anyway, back to the regular scheduled shitposting

Fucking slut character.

>15 KB, 236x314

youtube.com/watch?v=nCh0Qza2yws
>2:21

He is right, /neog/?

meanwhile i will periodically pop off on the ngbc2 believers because i can since those believers felt like shittalking before

bitch niggas plz stand up
plz stand up
will the real bitch niggas
plz stand up
plz stand up
so i can slap da bitch niggas
down again

this ain't yo smash bros' popoff

>Low poly?

Lies and slander. She is in a steady relationship with KOD

She at times gives a pity fuck to Ramon though

Last Blade 2 is fucking fun holy shit

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/190627958/#190971959
>this was my post when translating the roster
>still called it bullshit back then
also
>japanese doesn't show up in archive
gay

SLUT
L
U
T

>master

user plz

Would anyone like to play?

play what

Shaq fu

oh ok wait for me in fightcade

XIV if you're from planet earth, XIII if you're from eastern USA.

oh
xiv which platform

Either

okay, steam xiv then meet you there

Made a room

i'm cody btw

damn i hate when games don't share the same button confirmation
also holy shit am i confused on the numberwise buttons on order select

(yes i'm jif)
i'm trying to get used to playing on saturn controller for once lol it's weird because i keep trying to shoulder button CD

tips on beating Igniz. Trying to beat 2001 and I'm stuck on this fucker.

>full screen supers
?????

pray

change to series after.

>>full screen supers
>?????
my execution is ass

Well timed low kicks
youtube.com/watch?v=qJNHLNzz-Mw

Zarina is too pure for this world

twitter.com/minamikanflat/status/939410605928210432

Nice.

Holy shit

Very nice. Now try use his finger in waifu slut.

Why are you so upset about a phone game?

I'd like to believe SNK fans aren't salty about the mobile titles, considering that's where SNK's doing best.

I'm a fan of games not companies

I'm also a fan of shitty games that no one plays.

Leave XIV alone. You know how defensive /neog/ is when it comes to that failure of a fighting game.

I wish she was in a better series.

That is why she needs to indulge into /ss/

i hate that my sylvie got eliminated so quickly at times
ggs

there really is less people on steam to play with
lame

>keep forgetting daimon has a son now
>look up his wife
well damn, good for him

Dang, she seems too much for Goro

goddamn i'm too panicky to play
i need like adderall or diazepam or some shit

rust

>face a geese-vanessa-king player that can do vanessa's long ass combo almost everytime
GODDAMN
at least i was winning our last matches cuz i figured him out but fuck

also forgot to mention, he was from italy and the connection still felt pretty good
i don't know why people were complaining about steam xiv, it feels just like ps4 netcode, maybe better honestly