thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

>Release polls
>General survey
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScevz2G9P4noe5WBVg8cKnZT3beHZkk8QY06lkiOgZzocaXGw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

hearthpwn.com/decks/992523-dagger-digger-mill-rogue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>People say control warlock is good
>Its actually tier 4
every time

>Tens of thousands of real human people actually waste 2 hours of their life watching someone opening packs

Why?

>tfw April can't come soon enough

What do I do while waiting for rotation?

There should be something like a
>hey you defeated the first boss like 20 times without losing you've proven you know your shit so you can just press this button next to the encounter start and we're gonna skip it
like most smart progression games but yeah, never gonna happen for a free mode from a small indie company.

>mfw crafted DK Rexxar for the no minions deck.

Should have waited for wait for itthe meta to settle

First to say control ele shaman meta?

How do i increase the consistency of ramp druid? It's pretty good and fun deck but i feel if i don't get at least two ramp spells early, i get my ass handed to me. Which card draws would be good?

Maybe they shouldn’t have bit off more than they can chew. Text and interactions will continue increasing indefinitely in Wild.

>They don't have to hard code every card
I’m pretty sure they’ve said somewhere they hard code every interaction with new cards. Either way, shit excuse. How come MOBA’s can program interaction in continuous time, but these idiots can’t even merge two paragraphs together.

Instead of saving gold, I plan to leisurely spend it on packs for the duration of this expansion, and quit once the rotation happens.

1. When is the best moment to write these? Now and explain my plan or the day I quit?
2. How will this help anything?
3. Does that mean I can’t gift my account to anyone? It’s a pretty complete collection, it would be a shame. But I guess that’s my sunk cost rationale talking.

100% serious. Dailies feel like a chore, min-maxing dust since I didn’t preorder or buy packs means I have to wait for the “safe crafts”, so there’s not a moment I have the same joy as during Blackrock Mountain for example.

I did the same thing user. It hurts

>They thought meta would change
AAAAAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA

Its all tempo and priest

No bully. We're hurting right now, user.

Minionless Hunter fad already over?

I finally won a dungeon run because I got the demon final boss and his heropower does literally nothing.
So winning with every class is just rolling into this guy every time?

Nobody said you weren't serious. Just that you're a weak pathetic cuck who will be back before we know it.

>can't get into game without fighting the same couple of meme constructed decks within a week of playing

lol at anyone that spends money on this

what do I pick?

Is demon lock good? I have the full demon set, including the new weapon, the DK, and jaraxxus/malganis.

Wand won final boss for me

so where's my official apology from all the people doubting me that matchmaking was intentionally rigged?

You should for being that stupid

wand
boots of haste is potentially better but not for your deck. You have almost no draw and most of your creatures are cheap so you'll probably only ever have 3 or 4 cards in your hand in the first place.

Wonderous wand seems a lot better than Boots of haste.

I picked wand and got toggwaggle as the last boss.
Is he difficult?
Any BS I should be aware of besides him probably switch decks with me

What did you find was best class-wise for fungeon dun?

I crafted it during koft
Its a fun card but blizzard hates hunter

I've yet to get him, I always get darkness, which is bullshit and luck based through and through

>mfw I crafted DK Hunter because I like fun and have 17k dust

How can you guys beat the Lava Boss (7th)?
Every single time he has the right removal for my minions and can't do shit.

>Any BS I should be aware of

Yes, literally every single thing he does.

Hunter is the only thing that consistently gets me to endgame, I rarely lose before final boss with them

>1. When is the best moment to write these? Now and explain my plan or the day I quit?
When you quit obviously.

>2. How will this help anything?
When you write a complaint like that, it's not your complaint that matters. It's the assumption that for every person who complains there's 10, 100 or even 1000 who don't and just silently take their business elsewhere. When enough people do this, companies start to get worried about loss of profits so your complaint probably counts for a lot more if you actually bought packs. If you want to go above and beyond, send a letter, an actual handwritten letter and mail it to them.

>3. Does that mean I can’t gift my account to anyone? It’s a pretty complete collection, it would be a shame. But I guess that’s my sunk cost rationale talking.
That kind of defeats the entire purpose, just give away your account and let the recipient have unspoiled fun with it. When I quit League of Legends I sold my account to my little brother for the nominal price of a name change and a realm transfer.

Paladin
i did that one first and breezed roght through

I tried warrior immediately after and was shocked at the difficulty difference.

Paladin with +1/+1 flag seems almost unbeatable.

The way I beat most of the bosses that have seemingly infinite removal is by having infinite generation of resources, so stuff like jades or Jaina DK.

>17k dust
Reminder

I am testing this deck and so far, I am doing it fine (reached rank 10 in 1 hour and 24 mins)
hearthpwn.com/decks/992523-dagger-digger-mill-rogue

How the fuck you win with hunter? I am on my 7th try now and further I got was gloop as my 7th boss.

What the fuck am I watching?

Strongest thing in Dungeon run is anything that summons a ton of value minions. Could be Jade, could be Silverhand Paladin, +1/+1 Shaman totems, whatever. Obviously to power through the later bullshit you always need stuff that creates huge mana advantage, which is where most of the treasures come in like wondrous wand, boots, forging Twig for 1 mana then destroying it, etc.

But any kind of constant summoning of value minions destroys the AI. AI makes bad trades, will spend all day attacking and casting spells on 1/1 recruits and worrying about 1/3 healing totems and will slowly lose tempo.

I beat him really easily lmao.
He used the 4/4 that attacks a random enemy and it triggered my explosive trap and then it triggered eye for an eye for lethal.
Only lost 4 hp

I basically always pick the Wee Monsters or the set with deathrattle and attack face as quickly as possible. Just flood the board with shit, go for face, and you'll win many of them

How do you beat priest with that shit?

Shaman, 2x Battlecry and Jade. I had room to play around and make dumb mistakes while still winning big. Paladin with 1/1 flag was a close second.

>6 damage is lethal against 70 HP boss

I obviously beat the shit out of him with my random shitty beasts and kathrena.
He barely played anything

WHAT'S A DECK

>rogue dungeon run
>offered preps, shadowsteps, coldlight oracles and deathlords every time
stop

YOLO coldlights hope it mills Anduin
cry when he was in opening hand all along

>Earn trillions of dollars a month
>can't update a card

LMAO

>eyeball dungeon boss discards nether portal and every passive hero power card in hand

based

This Shaman with 2x battlecry and jade makes the dungeon so easy you have room to BM the bosses.

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Fucking asshole man. Why would he did that

What's the correct choice here /hsg/?

How lucky can you fucking be. He played both the 4 dmg boardwipe and the "lol everything is silenced and dead" boardwipe every two turns every time i play him.

someone needs to take this faggot out

damn, so, spellstone keeps its form after getting shuffled with dead man's hand
ez big ez warrior is pretty good

at the end of the day, you weapon will be a 10/3 lifelink/deathtouch and he won't be able to kill you.

rogue was pain
mage took more tries but rogue was sheer misery

go for the holy trainer

>can't retire a dungeon run while seeing your choices
why

Toggwaggle is such a fucking boring host for the dungeon mode then again the best host has always been kelthuzad

Any tips to improve my Alanna spell mage?

Lich king was pretty good too

my bane is warrior
ive gotten so many patches, then just get shitstomped by that one furbolg who reduces his card costs
every time i have a good deck, i fight him as boss seven or so and get dumpstered

pic related would like to have a word with you

I bet you're one of those autists that go apeshit over flip it or rip it in MTG

Lich King just made a bunch of meta jokes.
Those got old after a while

Is this guy even worth running in Jade Druid? I'm having a lot of fun with the twig + medivh combo right now, but this guy is really bad lategame.

>brimstone warden
>slow deck
Guess I lose

Play dungeon!

priest

do I get something for completing the 8 bosses?

A card back

>wasting dust
>not using the golden leggo

I was hoping to get the 2x deathrattle. No such luck

You get the card back for completing the 8 bosses with all classes.

So how does aggro mage work now?

Reminder that if you didn't get the daily quest, restart your game 4-5 times and it will appear.

is that a fucking eleven

What's the news on this? I only started playing recently and I've heard this for years. What's the story?

It doesn't. Why would you pick mage if you wanna aggro?

Burn

Something like 3 Ayas, 3 Jade Spirits and 3 Jade Shurikens on top of that. Got the easiest boss for the deck too.

Get fucked Jade Druid shit.

>opponent has literal constructed Kazakus Dragon Priest deck

WHAT THE FUCK

you know the rules priest cuck

clitty in chastity or gtfo

He used mimicry on an ice wall then played 6 3/15 walls while drawing more fucking treasures.
Won with 5 hp left because slightly lucky evos.

>playing jade shaman with double battlecries
>Jin'zo's passive
Am I going to have fun

Glyph of warding right?

I want to fuck Lyris

Stop calling us cucks

Captured Flag

No I'm not. They still only trigger twice. This is bull. I was cheated.

flag

This and a 4/8 warrior legendary kobold is what I got from my 9 free packs. Is it a good catch? Then I bought 9 more packs cuz I had 900g and I got only 1 crappy neutral leggo, some shit 20/20 worm for 4 mana

why is this shit an epic
I don't have the dust to spare so I have to run the poor man's version, fuck's sake

>double captured flag on Zoolock

RATE MY DECK 90% WINRATE