youtube.com/watch?v=29zw6TV3MPw
worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/gurgthock
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
youtube.com/watch?v=_R8viSgLTVM
my.mixtape.moe/carowk.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wanna play a void elf NOW

>"One must be pure to wield The Ashbringer"

Does that disqualify me if I lost my virginity/done drugs? Or is that like, if my intentions and motivation is pure?

OFFICIAL /WOWG/ APPROVED SPECS
>should I level a X?
>what's better, X or Y?
>what should I reroll guys?

>DPS
strawpoll.me/14559255
>1st: Retribution
>2nd: Frost DK, Windwalker
>3rd: Arcane

>Tank
strawpoll.me/14559924
>1st: Blood
>2nd: Brewmaster
>3rd: Protection Warrior, Paladin

>Heal
strawpoll.me/14559939
>1st: Holy Priest
>2nd: Holy Paladin, Disc, Resto Shaman
>3rd: Mistweaver

Reminder that void elves exist for bullying and they NEED your abuse

youtube.com/watch?v=K8hfK3RQs2g

>this guy walks into the auction house dance party and mana taps your girls essence
What do you do?

Reminder

Ion "Big dick" Hazzikostas

>In a guild literally called Elitist Jerks
>Has remained faithful to the Shaman class all his WoW-playing life, yet has never abused his power to buff Shaman.
>In fact Shaman are shit at the launch of literally every single expansion, likely because he enjoys the challenge of playing at a disadvantage.
>Literal Scarab Lord
>Cleared every raid on its hardest difficulty
>Still kills Mythic Kil'Jaeden even though he has a full time job herding casual shitters in the office
>Shoved Holinka out the door
>Shoved Celestalon out the door
>Under his watch Chris Metzen's autistic self-insert Thrall is reduced to the level of Urn carrier
>WoW Classic greenlit, again under his watch
>Then blows the "MUH CHANGES" shitters out the water days later

How can one man be so based?

Praise be unto him

Reminder

Can we just take a moment to recognize that joining the alliance was the absolute worst thing the night elves could have done?

Have they even benefited in any way since joining?

Never been interested in monks but just found out these fucking things exists.
What would they go better with, orc or dwarf?

With big dick comes big responsibility

What race does he play?

yeah but wod still happened under his watch as well

Human Chad

orc cuz he's a fuckin loser lmao

Post your PvP tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=29zw6TV3MPw

>Under his watch Chris Metzen's autistic self-insert Thrall is reduced to the level of Urn carrier
we'll be back to following him around dealing with his emotional breakdowns in exchange for cloaks in no time.
I'm sure we'll start prepping his mate's son for the mantle of warchief soon enough too.

Yeah, Stormwind (controlled by black dragon shills) eventually passed the bill to bomb some random tauren camp in response to orcs cutting down trees in Ashenvale.

Being neutral would have been optimal for them. Even joining the horde would've been better.
>zug zug dark trol-night elf! we need lumber
>here are sum wisps for ya, mon
>lok'tar!

worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/gurgthock

>Barely bothers with LFR, likely only to do his Mythic Cache quests, because those casual filth disgust him.

Based Ion.

So it begins. It was nice knowing ya, Alliance!

>doesnt even bother to transmog
This is the sign of a true alpha male.

wow, can I actually add this guy in game and call him a fucking faggot?

nelfs for horde and undead for alliance would have made more sense
would have made even more sense for them to stay neutral/hostile but its less of a leap at least.

In that scenario, which race would join the Alliance instead? The Forsaken?

I mean they ARE just resurrected Humans. Maybe in an alternate reality the Humans of Stormwind realised that with free will the Forsaken aren't a threat anymore, and perhaps they would take pity on their fallen kinsmen

>get khazgoroths on my fdk
>use it to replace a 910 haste stick
>gain 104 dps
uh? Is the sim bugged?

I came back after hearing that the cancer that is celestalon is gone. What's the best way to farm legendaries, just keep doing dungeons or what?

that would make more sense, not sure why the humans spit on their fallen allies, friends, and family anyway
the playable undead don't look like ghouls or zombies, plus sylvanas WAS a high elf

>>Then blows the "MUH CHANGES" shitters out the water days later
Please enlighten me as to Biggus Dickus's decree on these changes.

Forsaken = AIDS pozzers
Orcs = alien invaders
Trolls = jungle savages that invented the stick
Tauren = noble, peaceful natives that should be alliance

They look shitty with every race with all the clipping

>in a raid with two drunk, barely-legible yobbos who sound like they're straight out of nyngan

it's honestly unbearable

>Horde is pitching for even more elves
Can't make this up.

Would've been cool if they added some forsaken faction to alliance that thinks sylvanas is turning into another arthas and there would be a lot of in-fighting with worgen which would be something new to alliance.

Void elves are just lazy.

not really, I would've preferred if they and maybe even the forsaken were neutral factions from the beginning
all joining the alliance has done is fuck over the night elves, they're dark trolls though so who cares lmao not Big Stormwind

People who post this image thinking that it shows Celestalon as a a casual don't know how to play the game.
You literally don't need a mouse to play this game, you should have everything on your keyboard and then you need something to simply turn and move.

The fact that the Worgen are welcomed into the Alliance over the Forsaken is just laughable at best. Alliance has gotten nothing but meme races since BC (yes that includes the new meme elves).

Desolate Council is that, sort of. But all it does is cause Nathanos to sympathise with them eventually during BfA, as he's so far the only Forsaken who notices she's going crazy.

Keyboard turning.

Literally who?

>You literally don't need a mouse to play this game

>Undead faction that doesn't want anyone else to suffer the curse of undeath
>Undead Paladins added Alliance exclusive

lead class designer
the guy in charge of the legion class reworks played with a fucking wacom instead of a mouse
no doubt he clicked- er tapped his spells too.

>then you need something to simply turn and move.

yeah like a fucking mouse

I am already playing alliance

Since PvP is a merely a shell of its former glory:
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

I was thinking gilneans who got turned into undead and decided to say fuck this and try to join their kin in the alliance, could make them look more fresh than the regular forsaken since it happened more recently than the first undead.

The Forsaken kinda killed Alliance scouting teams sent to assess the damage done by Arthas and co. and yelled ALLIANCE GET OUT REEEEE every time they got contacted. So yeah.
Worgen meanwhile were in dire need and getting fucked by Alliance's enemy, plus they were Gilneans before the curse.
Surprisingly enough Alliance is not as cloistered as some people believe it to be. Forsaken would be easily allowed in if they didn't chimp out after 3rd war and then start shitting all over Southshore, with culmination happening in Cata.
There's one person to thank for that shit though, and I bet you know who that might be.

he unironically uses the pen to turn

Americans will never stop crying about path finder and void elves.

youtube.com/watch?v=_R8viSgLTVM

There's a lot of Forsaken who say "fuck this" and just leave, but they're never heard from afterwards. Must be the water.

>The Forsaken kinda killed Alliance scouting teams sent to assess the damage done by Arthas
I actually never knew that, interesting.

>undead using the light even though it causes them great pain
hmm

I dont get how people can hate void elfs this much, all allied races are "just" reskins and the void elf ones look the most interesting so far.

>Undead suffering through the pain in order to spare others

First it was Garithos, who tried to strike a deal with Sylvanas despite being a fucking retarded racist shit. And he got killed.
And then Stormwind lost most of the scouts sent north to check on Lordaeron and Silvermoon, with reports of free undead killing people and "nothing but the plague" coming in.

sexy elve's

I will never complete soft hands and You Said Crossing the Streams Was Bad

garithos did nothing wrong

elaborate

He did a lot wrong. He shouldn't have jumped the gun on Kael just because he saw some Naga.
But he got fucked in the ass proper by Sylvanas.

>level shaman healer for m+
>finally get catch-up gear in every slot
>tfw 47% uptime
time for some druid gameplay

>Obvious cash grab
>Most interesting so far

I can't stop playing Goblins, Night Elves and Gnomes
What do I do?

What is the best way to farm legos?

you need an intervention user

>tfw you will never see a new gameking vid
>tfw you will never see a new geforce vid
>tfw you will never see a new unmercey vid

Play more gnomes of course. Cute female gnomes.

keep up the great work you wonderful bastard

I can't see the egg dropping and I don't understand what crossing the streams wants to me to do. I am too lazy to put effort in, so I gave up.

I want to fuck that dragon.

Of course all female. They're tied for my second favorite race with Night Elves. I plan to have one of each class on both Alliance and Horde, and doing that I end up with an equal amount of Gnomes and Night Elves.
I will do my best then

I don't follow the lore but now I am curious, are the black dragons still controlling SW?

belfs are weird, i get a "bayonetta" effect, like they are so over the top pretty that they aren't that pretty. i prefer Nelf as well.

>tfw someone compliments your transmog

makes me feel all fuzzy inside

twitch tv/vizoukgg

live streaming of Aggramar Mythic

nice mog man

Why does cash grab have to exclude interesting? This is a product we pay for in exchange for entertaiment, playing a race you like is part of it. So obviously they have to make the crash grab interesting enough in order for people to pay up.

w from user: that's a clean transmog set you have going on))

onyxia is dead so no

Belfs have really shitty melee animations. They're mediocre on their own, but not really awful, but they just don't flow at all with the new melee animations. It clips so much it hurts.

>tfw you join a new guild and join their discord to overhear them talking about how your mog is good

Love it

>play with Veeky Forums
>/v/ermin start joining
>everyone is now an asshole

MARIUS AND HIS PET WARLOCK

what is the best horde race for melee based off animations?

I don't mind them, I'd say they're even my 4th favorite, but Night Elves are so much better. Even Nightborne and Void Elves beat them. I definitely don't mind playing them for Horde Paladin and Demon Hunter.

good.

tauren male, ud male

>Wrathion sneaking his way in as of BfA
what do you think

Human male.

my.mixtape.moe/carowk.webm

Orcs have nice and "minimalistic" melee, and it works really well with new 2h animations especially.
Tauren also swing properly without flair, which chains into specials well.
Undead don't work and Trolls sorta kinda do, but their stance shuffling gets annoying. After each special you revert to standard combat stance for a split second, for Trolls it's a bit uncanny.

so you're telling me to race change to tauren male, got it.

that was my very first race in vanilla anyways, guess it's time to go back to my roots.

ME as the Gnome

I only get these as a male character.