/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1339

Last Thread: >Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/mdMmvEqd

New neptunia title in the works. Promises to 'surpass expectations': siliconera.com/2017/11/07/new-neptunia-project-works-will-surpass-expectations-1000/

>Miscellaneous News:
Beru is coming to the Japanese Compile Heart app: twitter.com/CompileHeartApp/status/932809155357786112
Nep-Nep Connect gets updated with new cards: compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/news/article/20171122_2.php
4GO art contest results: ideafintl.com/cyberdimension/4go/community/?page=15

>Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
VIIR localization coming Spring 2018: gematsu.com/2017/10/megadimension-neptunia-viir-coming-west-spring-2018
Patch 1.06 released for VIIR, adds new VR scenes as well as some bonus content and balance fixes: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR English website: ideafintl.com/nep-v2r/
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

In case of yurishitters, hit that report button.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VvWCGwH1MRk
youtube.com/watch?v=t05WUcPsde4
youtube.com/watch?v=a-BgREkkjcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mages. is perfect and I want to love her body!

Fuck mages.

I love plut the cute !

Vert is best goddess

Delete this

You're still mad about that?

The poor girl just read FFX-2.5 before the match and though the ball was a bomb. Plus she had no business being out on a sports team to begin with.

Nepgear is my goddess!

NEVER! Spank mages, all of them!

Never forgive (unless you apologize).
Never forget (unless I do).
Expect no mercy.

Lemme guess, you have MAGES. missing a kick tattooed on your skin as well?

I love Noire!

No, I used a pencil.

Tatoos are for really big offenses. Like that guy in college who took the two last slice of pizzas, and then I beat him with a fire extinguisher, and somehow I'M the bad guy.

Or IFI not patching VII?

For Uni!

Yes.

Funny that Big Nep doesn't like eggplants as well.

>log on to pixiv to check messages
>some random Japanese person requests that I make them an image of Noire being crucified

Is this some trending new fetish? Or are there just not enough images of Neps being crucified?

>that list of grudges
youtube.com/watch?v=VvWCGwH1MRk

It's blasphemy!

now that's a can of worms i would not open

Some of the backgrounds in HDN are honestly very cool.

Some others are kinda strange. Like, is that one even from HDN? It looks like these basic assets you start with when you buy RPGMaker.

And lastly, some of them are just screenshots.

Also, didn't notice it at first, but they just flipped the stairs. You can see the crack.

Any pics of Neptune and Nepgear without kneesocks?

Will this do ?

Rena is cute, Rena for Nep 8 w-when?

Here.

I also have a few pictures of that eyepatch girl getting spanked if you want. I also sell cocaine, propane, and propane acessories.

MDS drew his idea of Vert's mother.

Oh no, I'm getting flashbacks of the Little House On The Prairie.
Fucking hated that show, but my parents loved it and watched every damn episode.

This looks adorable !

Noire's mom

Disgusting.

Blanc's mom

Nep-Nep a smoll cute.

No wonder she was a single mother.

And finally, Neptune's

Nepgear is Nep's mother?

Looks like Caroline Ingalls. She probably heavily encouraged expansion and colonization.

Looks like a dry bitch. Fucking her is probably like sticking your dick in a lemon.

Looks like a sensual geisha. She looks like she has a lot of social skills to make up for her lack of combat skills, and is probably a 20 in Stewardship, Intrigue, Diplomacy, Learning but a 5 in Martial.

Looks like a cute airhead. Hugging her is probably like hugging a mashmallow that will lovingly squeeze you back.

Fun fact : according to a book I read, thanks to the Nazis, we know why crucified people die.
Basically, they choke. That's why adding weight to their feet or breaking their legs make them die faster, they need to raise their chest to breathe, so once they're too tired to do it, they basically choke.

It's a horrible, terrible way of killing someone.

>Conquest happened
>Nepgear eventually grew up
>one year passed for her, ten thousands years passed for Gamindustri
>after one second of eternity, she became an adult
>got knocked up by a hero send to retake Gehaburn from her and destroy it

Nepgear killed her, to remove the competition for Neptune's LOVE.

That's the point.

Merry Nepmas

Preparing something on my own.
Have a teaser.

Just saying it, because it's not obvious at first glance.

Which Nep and what version of her is your favorite?

nep-nep, and I love all versions of nep-nep equally!

Main character Vert.

I really like these chibi neps.

Ultradimension Vert, just because I like her design slightly more than regular Vert.

Though I can't really say her obsession with imoutos is something I can click with plus pic related was just really mean and such a dick move.

They're doing it wrong here, though. With the chains around her arms and the positioning in general, she's not leaning forward and thus can keep breathing until she starves. Which is still a pretty terrible way to die, but not as horrible as almost choking for countless hours straight. Plus it's lacking the pain of the rusty nails keeping you up (hell, with the chains she won't even have wrist pain) or the pain of being in an incredibly uncomfortable and unhealthy posture for ages.

That's a horrible way of saying you don't like any version of Vert.

Hey, she was a main for almost a tenth of of V2.

>a mashmallow
Wait a minute. The start of the Ultradimension story takes place at a way earlier point in time than the Hyperdimension story, right (starting at fourth gen game consoles vs starting at sixth gen game consoles)? And in Hyperdimension, non-CPU Plutia would grow up and age as normal, right? Does that mean...?

Nowa end re;Quest.

Last thread

>Plutie rip dick enough?

Anyone get theirs?

>Neptune best PC thing

No, but I got the LE of 4GO.
I dont even have PS4, waiting for the PC release

I'm gonna blow up your wind sneakers.

its not my favorite character so no

Not even /noire/ here, but this is just horrible. Having her tied up to a cross, like she's about to be sacrificed is bad enough, but her defeated face is just heartbreaking.

TL;DR DELET THIS

>let blanc mansion version

They should start making LEs for PC. It worked for Dark Souls...

>Lindafag posting story

>nepgen hate vert

>making pictures

That game is okay. MMO style isn't my thing.

Didn't they already do one with Amnesia and it didn't sell out until last year?
Though they'll probably have overstock at expos and conventions.

Well obviously, nobody cares about Amnesia.

>kill real
youtube.com/watch?v=t05WUcPsde4

>tell neps love
So, did you confess your love to yours truly today?
>getting nep-nep stop
Good luck with that
>top fans design iris
I didn't know Sadie was so popular

>made love nep

>Nepgen hate Vert

>her defeated face is just heartbreaking.
I don't know, she just looks resigned, as if she doesn't care anymore, not like she's actively suffering. We can do better.

>we can do better
How about no?

>Another wrong page let Blanc cute

The hell is "mmd" ?

MikuMikuDance.

Maybe.

I want to make Pish full!

Give me back my sardine!

What happened to P-ko?

>1000 (1318 without discount) PLN
>~267 (351) USD

Is it just as expensive for you too?

She dies in VIIR.

youtube.com/watch?v=a-BgREkkjcg

At the same time, figures at Amazon UK cost like half that price, while shipping is like 5 GBP or something. The hell.

They are 1/10th (1/7th Amazon UK) the price if you get them from AliExpress.

Somehow I dont trust Chineese selling platform.

Neps are playing against /domg/ - Dominions general in the Veeky ForumsLeague now. Advancing or not depends of this match.

I don't think anybody does, it's just hard to argue with the price.

Like even if they send you a Noire instead so what, it cost you barely anything.
>noire_trashcan.jpg

I ordered from them a few times in the past. It's quite fishy and they are slow on shipping, but again, the price isn't bad

Much less, sure but in my case thats still something. 100 PLN is equal to 6-7 meals.

If you're counting your money in meals then you sholdn't be buying figures imo. Get your basic needs sorted first.

It's all on the line! Go for broke!

I'm not sure who to cheer for.
But at least I can spank the neps.

Im counting in meals because my monthly income is equal to around 426 USD. After getting PHD, it will be a bit better, however.

Umio you retard