fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/
support.fire-emblem-heroes.com/voting_gauntlet/tournaments/9

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14GiacCyb1Grx4GDB_xlj6B5WMJNyNvjcYJ3UYd7gc64/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

faye is gonna win...

WHEN
H
E
N

Update yourself on the doc! Make new friends!
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14GiacCyb1Grx4GDB_xlj6B5WMJNyNvjcYJ3UYd7gc64/edit?usp=sharing

Don't you want me in your gacha game user...

Both are hugely outclassed and not even worth it in Arena. Pass!

GOTTA GO FAST

But should I give her Moonbow or Glimmer?

Team Sigurd: Stop sending reds.

THRACIA WHEN

No.

FAYECHADS ON THE OFFENSIVE

BEGONE THE THOT

>muh meta

Maybe he just want the god damn characters you know?

>change name to beg for defenses
>actually get one
Based Simizux
They'll rerun for the one year anniversary, assuming the reruns of first-wave GHBs coincide with it

Trailer tommorow ?

So how do I build a good Nowi now?

Mine's +atk -HP which usually seems great, but since she's mostly a tank I don't know if I need to adjust for that -HP

Um OP what is this degrading photo of my wife doing here?

>16 atk

Typical behavior from a horse cuck

insert benis

They're going to be the first Maniac+ maps and they'll run concurrent, but before it we'll get BHB Camus and Xander which will let you roll for them with IVs.

>horse cuck
>Julia
>Fjorm
>not running atk tactic memes

IT FUCKING HURTS BROS ;;_______;;

All Nowis are the same, the only difference is SB or Fury for A and some variation in specials.

>Being mad that your waifu will be powercreeped
Are Micaiahfags retarded? Leafblower here, looking forward to Super Leaf.

What skills? She's +def/-atk

Have +spd -res Nephenee. Should I refine her weapon to be +def or +spd?

I am not mad
I just want her
I would use her even if she was Seth tier

>Using a horse or dancer on your defense team

So callous. You don't deserve her. I hope Ryo does her art.

>not putting BLyn on defence to farm reddit shitter wins
shaking my head to be honest family

Naizuri with Fjorm!

>he doesn't have Rein, BLyn and two dancers as his defense team

How did Agustria feel about their new Queen's rape baby?

>pull for siegmund
>get third walking garbage loli
so who wants drive attack
I dont even want to check her IVs because I already have +spd/-def +1 doot

t. user pissed about losing his seventh battle on his deathless to Brave Lyn+WoM Dancer. Again.

I want to hug_ Fjorm

Holy shit...

Leen is pure and only for Ares

>tfw joined team Faye after Katarina lost
>not only getting all these bonuses, but she might also win
feels good

This is actually a fun arena offence season for me. With two dancers either Soleil will perfect the entire team or Genny will. Gravity and two dancers is absolutely crazy with savage blow.
Even though there isn't much honor to having two dancers, it's pretty fun and a lot less stressful going up against other cancer team.

Practically no one who already doesn't have it desu. Hones and Threaten buffs are usually more useful on characters that aren't already set to stack spus like Lancina or have their own buffs in place that a Spur is more useful than a middling C skill.
Better to inherit Dark Aura on Linde to save you Dew for other characters.
You can conceivably also pass Drive Attack to her as well, after getting the Spur requirement off someone else.

masaka

Does blazing Durandals heavy blade work if my +spd weed has db3? Like does it count base atk or atk during conbat?

Hmm? Why do you need swordbreaker with that speed, surely there are better alternatives for B.

>>>>>>> star Olivia

Check your defenses and find the most ridiculous unit that someone has as a lead.

>Taking the B route
>ever

Someone please respond. This decision has been vexing me for the past few days already.

Firesweep sword for a not +spd unmerged Elincia.
Y/N?

+spd and Fury of course, what a stupid question is that.

No, you aren't gonna be doubling anything, and poke damage is worthless.

P-pls respond What's the difference between Moonbow and Glimmer?

During combat, I believe. Darting Blow helps Windsweep activate, so I would imagine Death Blow does the same for that effect. You should be running a +Atk Wood, honestly. That and his ability to ploy anyone with high attack makes him one of the best units for using the skill.

(Not pictured: Dorias being thrown off the table for acting like snide cunt)

Keep luna, she will trigger it on the second hit or retaliation. Putting glimmer or moonbow is retarded

She has enough speed to not get doubled by most units already. Unless I make her into an offensive unit, +def let's her be a capable tank.

Moon pierces defense meaning your base damage against them increases. Glimmer increases base damage only, so if you're dealing 5 damage, youd get like 7-8 damage off the proc. Glimmer is for blades and 60+ atk only.

What else am i going to do with my spare Olivias? There's not much need for knock back fodder. Mind as well use them all and save me a few feathers

The only thing that can middle with her are other swords. I wanna one shot everything in her path and keep the sweep going. At some point I might switch it out for pass, but for now, I'm okay with sword.

Is it ethic to use thots to defeat thots?

Team Dorcas needs to slow down on spending flags ffs

And for dragons with +atk, since they're fighting 2-range units like more than half the time already.

Ok.
Well it depends if you keep her original B skill as well as what her special will be.
If Bonfire, 40 speed is enough to avoid most doubles and the 4 points from a Defense refinement is far better for Bonfire procs + less damage from the few units that could double you at that speed.
More speed is naturally more speed, and if sticking to her Moonbow default, if using QP on her it basically ensures a proc the start of every battle after your first if you're in Wrath range.

>tfw no Sheenas on /feg/list for Zigludo

You guys dissapoint me.

7592582018 Have a W A L L

It's the only way.

Thanks bros. Will probably give her a +atk seal so that she can hit harder. Hopefully I can get a Nephemee soon for fodder (Since no way I'll fodder the one I have +Atk)

37 def with fury is good enough, especially with def+3/close defense. +spd lets her double on counter without QR.

Does Eldigan want the Fury boost or just the plain defense boost? Giving him the defense boost and slapping DC on him makes him an outright better Xander. Fury is tempting but the HP penalty sucks if you’re trying to run QR.

not him but at least planning to 5*+10 Olivia in the future is the most high IQ thing to do

>Tfw you realise Armourshitters are even bigger brainlets than Cavalryshitters now because of Armour March, Guard Bow+ and Berkut's Lance+
Literally zero skill needed.

>Thot! Thot! XD
Twitter niggers need to be gassed

Just massive investment because a team without dc on their armors is a free win.

The thot slayers have no shame.

Give him BA3 seal and yes of course do the fury forge

>Missing out on the wielder of Balmung himself

I really fucking hate Dorkasfags.
Every fucking match I get nothing but reds.

What about Hit and Run, or Drag Back? I was considering those for her B slot, especially since mine is +spd-def.

Post your special someone

Yeah. It's for sub 80 IQ whales.

You mean free wins.

>Horse cucks trying to deflect hate onto much better meme teams
Armor March only works if they're touching. It's very easy to separate and bait them

Source?

The three Askr Units get a boosted BST of +6 (+7 to Alfonse to fix his stupid -1 stat).

Sharena gets +2 atk/spd/def
Anna gets +2 atk/spd/res
Alfonse gets +3 attack and +2 hp/def

In addition they also get a weapon upgrade:
Noatun gets escape route 4 (if HP 75%) and Guidance 3 effect.
Fensalir grants +3 speed and attack/speed smoke 2 effect.
Folkvangr gets +4 atk/def when initiating and defiant attack 3 but in combat.

With these in mind, who would you invest the most in?

t. thot

>Neutral Wendy hits 38/39 defenses with Berkut's Lance+

Seriously how do you even die using that?

>Armourmongs can't even keep a formation
Damn..

Help, Owain’s boyfriend is about to murder everyone.

I mean sure, but that should be the last thing I do with my feathers. I feel I should blow most of my feathers on buffing up my Arena Assault A listers. Dancers are best when you're not using them to attack.
Tried that, but it felt awkward on the maps I tested it with. Maybe if I used fury and then tried triple dancer with WoM it might get interesting, but I've been in a hinata drought since the first herofest

Luna

Is it gay if Armors touch?

Probably Anna since she now has a base speed of 40 (same as Mia), salvageable 31 attack and 30 res to take advantage of. She'll be real funky to use with a mixed movement teams.

Love to obliterate meta threats with my husband.

When will I be able to roll for her in Heroes?

I giggled.

But that looks perfectly winnable.

She will win...

spics never learn...

>tempted to kill a Setsuna for Guard Bow+ on my +Def Leon and then toss the Distant Defense Seal on him
How bad an idea would this be?