pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/XanozIchimonji/status/938476353191473152
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Taekwondo
youtube.com/watch?v=SXY_BG3Pvz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Non sniff op?

Play Marvel

>its another pizzadiddle aka rashidfag aka pizzastop tries to make the OP thread episode
quick someone post a sniff thread

We used to have those all the time, underage

Eventhubs """articles"""

Reminder

Reminder to ignore people who talk about engines or netcode they always know nothing about what they're talking about

Too much aliasing in the left image. Is this supposed to imply she looks worse on the right?
Like HBR?

EXCUSE ME!

Explain why shit fg franchises get new games all the time, but ones like the absolute best and coolest ones (Samurai Shodown) are long forgotten?

samurai kuso sucks

Juli's hairstyle is so cool.

Absolutely fucking awful OP.

>Palm Breaker

>finally new op
>vappa post

gee wondering what's happening in 20 minutes on stream

>Breaks are for sponsor ads I think, viewer counts are lower this year so they have to double the ad time
CAPCOM

SNK can't afford to make a good Samurai Showdown game. KOF is their most popular franchise and they can barely afford to support that.

*teleports behind you*

Play cummyhime

>Started snowing
oh fuck. I might be stuck at work for 2-3 days. REEEEEEE.

>Divulging this kind of info
this is how the mvci e-sports proposal got leaked

So are you going to report yourself?

I won't be

>Viewers are dropping, so lets make the viewer experience worse

>soul calibur 6 and dbz releasing in 2018
>don't have to play garbage ass fighters anymore
So they make the viewer experience worse as a result of less viewers? Maybe if they released good games they wouldn't have this issue.

wish i was rashid bros...

;_;

I couldn't take it I couldn't stand another minute

RULES OF NATURE

Agreed, the injustice towards Dyne is a travesty and his character assassins need to be brought to justice.

How do we save her bros? She didn't deserve it.

I couldn't bear another thread with brick in it

>the tweet is real
wew, what events are those even? i didn't know mikeZ runs stuff.
also what is this shit?

Good. Do it and fuck off for good.

Does that guy work for Capcom or any sponsor though? Because it's indeed fucking retarded to reveal that, if he does.

Can we have a thread with a sniff op instead. I don't care for them but this OP is just autistic.

At least wait until we see what Capcom has in store for us before you do something you can't take back...

o no my unga get-in with + frames move is gone how will i ever play the game without it

just fucking kill yourself

Which sniff should I learn in SCV? Also why does this series have a fucking block button, fuck me.

>being stuck at work

id just kill myself tbqhwy

My nigga Dyne got attacked by a transsexual for misgendering them in a discord chat, then got banned from Vampire Savior. twitter.com/XanozIchimonji/status/938476353191473152
Our resident evil tripfag fatfeels instigated this whole thing to get him in trouble since he bopped him in a game once

sounds like a capcom plan to me

>Video game Journalism

Will you be playing RWBY Tag?

>post-2008 Capcom

I would be excite if they didn't decide to make it kusoj on purpose

Im trying to think of characters more boring than Sagat and Sakura and can't think of any.

Which jive sniff has the best stinker

What's the problem?

menat

capcup better start on time today...

Q. Thats about it.

evil ryu

Improper form on the SFV version. His ankle is gonna snap.

Look at it for more than 1 second.

>Sourceless bullshit

I’m tired of FGC retards trying to start shit but spreading lies

it's never the job that actually sucks. It's the fucking people. The fucking worst. I can at least play kuso on steam when I'm stuck.

Best fgg cummyhime player
Best fgg melty player
Best fgg ougon player

Can ANYONE stop our guy Brick

This. Working with/around/for people sucks.

It has a block button because of the 8-way run.

It's not the same move. People WANT it to be the donkey kick. It's not.

>How to break your fucking ankles.

That tweet doesn't make any sense though, Capcom would've planned from the start to have more ads so they'd have no idea whether or not they were gonna have a huge drop in viewers. Wish people would stop trying to stir shit up cause some Vappa poster will actually believe this.

There's been more ads in general this year throughout the tour however but I'd just put it down to fighting games getting more and more e-sports and shit like CS:GO, LoL etc have a shitton of ads.

Leave Brick to me.

MH World is a good game please buy it 26th of January, 2018

Someone took your Last Blade championship?

that's actually a thing in martial arts, you're meant to do that because it minimises damage to your foot and also hurts the most

/v/ said it's awful

That BR that keeps posting the webm of you getting lagged out

It won't be on PC on the 26th of January, 2018

>I have no idea about martial arts: the post

Just because it's only slightly better than the average shit Capcom pulls out nowadays doesn't make it good.

It's not, only retards that bought their belts from amazon do it.

t. did kyokushin for 8 years

And Ryu is a kyokushin fighter.

i'm a black belt in tae kwon do and we always did that

you retarded or something

Yeah and you did a pussybitch non full contact martial art for white bois.

why dont you guys fight in tekken or something and we'll see who the real sensei is

there is full contact TKD

Here, I found an image of you.

>tekken

I don't play shit games. I can beat him up in KoF.

proof?

I honestly think every tournament should get rid of the reset shit at GF and make it so whoever wins the first set is the winner no matter what. I understand that it's unfair for the winner to get there without losing once before and then lose with no second chances but we also have to take into account that the losers bracket is much harder than winners so going through losers is alread a punishment by itself.

Which is sad because it performs like shit on PS4. The frame rate is unacceptable and it feels incredibly clunky.

no.

stfu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Taekwondo

>Under World Taekwondo and Olympic rules, sparring is a full-contact event and takes place between two competitors in an area measuring 8 meters square. A win can occur by points, or if one competitor is unable to continue (knockout) the other competitor wins. Each match consists of two semi-continuous rounds of contact, with 30 second rest between rounds. There are two age categories: 14–17 years and 18 years and older.

Is it bad on PS4 Pro as well?

this animation cant be final

>proof?
the olympics you moron
youtube.com/watch?v=SXY_BG3Pvz0

t. has never played in a tournament in his life

t. salty infiltrationfag

i've only seen parts of that but it's good to see the whole thing.
honestly zeipher has always been an annoying fucktard.

literally the same shit it's always been, but it has shinier graphics now because of ps4. capcom is lazy

People said the same thing about Cammy's air throw.

>gloves
>hedgear
>torso protectors
>leg guards

Fuck off with that gay shit.

would you die if a ps4 pro fell on your head

im drawing up plans to mount a monitor to my ceiling

>vappa is cherry picking stupid stuff again
yawn

t. assfaggot

i don't recall any kind of martial art that seriously trains with a lateral side of foot kick

sorry bruce lee have fun with your outlaw shit no one cares about

That's completely different since Cammy's air throw isn't animated in the first place

They added air effect and change the speed later on though.