thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

>Release polls
>General survey
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScevz2G9P4noe5WBVg8cKnZT3beHZkk8QY06lkiOgZzocaXGw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Previous:

Who is the easiest final boss in dungeon run?

How do you fit Sonya into Miracle Rogue?

Turns out Rexxar DK is a direct counter to the dragon boss.

put her in the deck

dragon boss is the easiest by such a long shot
it makes other encounters feel like a bad dice roll

So when is Ice Block going to Hall of Fame?

hardest to easiest:
the darkness > xol > togwaggle > dragon dude > azari

Clearing a dungeon run should reward 20 gold that count towards the daily gold cap

To be honest, clearing Azari as a Captured Flag Paladin and Darkness as a Jade Shaman was even easier.

Aggro Mage is BACK BABY

next xpac

Everything as captured flag is easy. Or if you finish quel'dalar sword.

Is the dragon easy? I only got it once but he stomped me super hard after he buffed one of the chests with Velen's Chosen.

i just raped the darkness with 200 health cthun rogue with double battlecries

Okay cool, just destroyed Xol and wanted to be sure she wasn't as easy as she seemed. My deck was rather OP though.

Sonya is honestly way better in Tempo than she is in Miracle, it just doesn't quite fit the swing turn pacing of the deck- you don't have board like you do in tempo to get value from it but rather make your own swings

Getting a free 1/1 Bonemare is preeeeeety good

>deal 8 damage 3 times randomly
>turn 3 24 damage face

Never. They stated they have no plans of putting it to HoF

>deathaxe punisher doesn't buff anything in my hand
>really confused
>think maybe it's just a visual bug
>play my minion
>knife juggler decides to lose a 1 in 9 and throws a dagger at ghaz, giving bot exact lethal
ok done with this mode now

just kill one chest and he will suddenly just start playing shitty dragons

sonya is shit and literally only works with 2 cards in any deck other than quest don't fall for memes

wrong

doesn't fit in miracle though

You're in the club and this guy just slapped a board full of tokens into your gf's deck. What do you do?

Were you holding any lifesteal minions?

no i'm correct, it's an absolute clunk card

dear god no

>boots of haste
>double ragnaros
>small backpack for consistency
Too fucking easy.

that destroys all the bosses
it's kind of awkward against the dragon but you should still stomp him

wonder why you feel the need to use a trip on an anonymous fishing net production factory

Fuck secret Mage. I can't play around a secret if you're just shitting out whatever is in your hand instead of playing a card appropriate to the board state.

Does this LuL secret mage deck not have Fireballs?

same reason as everyone else who trips
he's an attention seeking retard

>he fell for the Kibler to my side and rhok'delar meme

I seriously hope you guys didn't craft this garbage deck based on day 1 performance.

sonya is solid in tempo rogue. some setups - you bring out 3/3 pirate and patches. sonya -> trade. you can keep playing 2/2 patches over and over that turn. deckhand works the same, though loses 1 attack as a 1/1.

Another is bonemare. If it sticks, trade it and you have 1/1 +4/+4 and taunt buffer and combo activator. Cobolt dragon gets you the buff and combo activator 1 drop. Saronite comes back for 2 1/1 taunts to cock block people. Edwin is easy one too for buff.

most are trying to be gimmicky and get some huge value play off her or quest or whatever. Use for one value play and it pays for itself.

If you have any board in tempo rogue with sufficient value off of battlecries and combo, you can cash that in starting from even the early mid game, it's a good card

I like extra SI:7, Chain Gang, Bonemares, etc. personally

>good players play a deck for new expansion
>it has high winrate
>shitters see it and craft the cards
>misplay all the time and lose

This is why you need to stop looking at these garbage websites and their "data".

of course it does, it's literally old aggro mage with double block, double nova, leeroy and all the burn

soon I hope

Wilill try this, maybe replace a flappy bird for Sonya.

They cut firelands for the 5/5 worm. Other than that, ya.

HOW DO YOU CURVE OUT SO PERFECTLY FOR FUCK SAKE

I MORTAL COILED ON TURN 1
I HAD A 2/4 TAUNT ON TURN 2
I HAD A 3/5 TAUNT ON TURN 3
I HEALED FOR 4 ON TURN 4
CLEARED BOARD ON TURN 5
DEAD ON TURN 6

FIX YOUR FUCKING DUMB GAME, BEN

JAINA IS A WHORE. SHE GAVE ARTHAS THE SUCC. I AM THE ONLY PURE HEARTHSTONE HERO.

this fuckin permanent stealth buff is litterally fuckin cancer and fucks you up because the enemy goes face all the time

That's me done for the night

I dislike secrets in general. The secrets are often obvious and there is very little counterplay against them.

>so user whats your best card of the set you shieldbearer
>"Aluneth"
>LUL LMAO LOOK AT THIS SHIELDBEARER
im gonna start saving images

Loving this aluneth secret mage honestly, extremely high risk high reward deck.

Friend is intern at Blizzard and said the cards being looked at for hall of fame next year are:

Leeroy - Neutral finisher that is in too many aggro decks and combo decks. Rotating out will force more people to look for other finishers in aggro.
Ice block - In practically every mage deck.
Gadget - Neutral card used in too many combo decks. They want to introduce new combo mechanics.
Alex - Neutral minion that is in all OTK combo decks. They want to go away from OTK decks and have combos that do stuff like draw cards or make big boards instead.

fireball ping ggez?

You can start by this ''high risk'' one

>implying Cuckler is worth listening to
Enjoy him and his pussyhats.

playing meme hunter.

I'm not sure if shes worth running in tempo or not. Winrate seems roughly same. Birds can outright stomp soemone for free win. Creeper is a 5/5 for free and very easy to get out in mirror matches where the tempo matters most. Sonya can be stranded if you fall behind in that case, which is typically bad for tempo decks. I've destroyed some paladins because of her and patches though. They play their recruit and patches clears almost all of it. Not sold on her from limited play, but might need to adjust list or wait for meta to settle and have better idea on what opponent is playing.

>tfw I got golden Ice Block and Leeroy

OHH BABY FREE 3 LEGENDARIES

just play around it

It's burn mage. The same one that has been in the game for years. Old one was icelance spam with frost bolts and coldlights. Was easy and fast legend in most metas. Undertaker hunter and year of the shaman overshadow its strength, but its always been around.

Being a luddite isn’t the solution either, just take the data with a grain of salt

whats the strongest and fastest deck rn

How do I into hunter :(

try again, togwaggle's fight is just a dice roll

mfw

someone teach me how to play control mage because i'm clearly a fucking monkey that can't understand it

I feel similarly about it to the way I feel about Tempo Rogue, people will complain about it because it's good and kills you in the mid game/"cheats mana" but it's really just the revival of an old archetype I've been waiting to come back around, and one that takes some thought to play

make sure to put in a way to win the game, this one time I only included removal AoE and heal.

>nemsey
you deserve it you pedo weeb freak

Aluneth burn mage and amnesiac zoo are probably fastest and strongest. Burn mage can lose if they have heal. Only so much dmg in deck. Big warrior and their armor gains or druid with earthen scales or big priest getting the potion or statue destroy it while warlock can beat them early with minion pressure. Depends on match ups.

>Mage Dungeon run.
>Here have the guy with counterspell.
>Here have the Trogg guy.

boy he boutta do it

i can post my list, but it's probably terrible and i'm not used to playing anything but super budget midrange/aggroshitter stuff so a wallet-ish control list is probably too hard for me

>Here have the guy with counterspell.

Stick literally any minions and then bounce his counterspells. He has to recast, so he just sits there doing fuck all while you twat him in the face.

WAKE ME UUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPP

ROFL dude don't be so terrible.

>tfw got milled to death by Jinzo
>hourglass was exactly my last card
EPIC XD

ez lul

Secret burn mage seems very balanced. Tempo all game and the ability to beat aggro and control...

So HSG, how many free packs did you open this expansion and how many legendaries did you get lucky with?

I have 80 packs this expansion. I hope it's enough for a couple of good decks.

protip: dont destroy the chests

80 packs
3 legendaries
fuck this game

Jade is EZ mode

Thats not that low. 1 in 25ish is roughly right.

fuck off the first fucking play I could make was at turn 6
LOOK AT THAT FUCKING DECK AND GUESS THE ODDS OF THAT HAPPENING
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jesus this is really showing who the best players are. Team LUL has been getting terrible luck but still managed to pull through and when given an opportunity to show how well they understand the game they shit all over the competition.

shall i craft N'Zoth and Hydronox for a deathrattle druid or shall i wait more?

That IS that low. The bare minimum happens at 3 in 90 because of the legendary in the first 10 packs.
Last legendary was at pack 76.

Because no other decks can do that right?

How many leggos should you get with 80 packs

I did it again guise :^)

Wow! You're so cool user. :)

What's the best passive? Captured flag?

Is Big Druid or Big Priest more consistent?

I'm thinking Big Priest because of how fucking cheap their 4/8 is.

Big druid was top tier, big priest was tier 2ish.

>big priest
>consistent
lmao

Good goy, spend that dust

Just finished the dungeon runs with all nine classes. Been playing since release, ten hours on Thursday, ten on Friday, and three today. Had all other nine classes done after four hours on Friday afternoon, and most only required 20-30 bosses defeated (not including bosses they died to). But Priest took 172, countless runs ending on boss 7 or 8.

Here's the final result, and what managed to push me over the edge.

>"hit the button Brode come on"

I crafted it because it looked fun, and it is

I opened 25 packs and had about 400 dust beforehand, unpacked Aluneth and Grumble which I'm happy about

So far I'm alternating between playing
-Secret Mage
-Zoolock (Amnesia's Rank 1 list with all the potions and no Kele + Gul'Dan)
-Secret Hunter (face version that actually looks like a Hunter deck)
-Miracoli
-Miracle Druid (unpacked 2 Arcane Tyrants)
-Totem Shaman
-Handlock (haven't crafted Hooked Reaver yet but plan to)
-Tempo Rogue (just added

Honestly all I really want to craft right now is Call to Arms to play aggro pally, control Warlock memes and Sonya for tempo/quest, feels good to have cheaper options when you're a SMOrc/combo gamer

don't run skull of the man'ari and rin in the same deck bros. only heartbreak awaits :(

when will vicious syndicate release the meta info for the new expansion?