/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #661

''Pussy magnet'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 3 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=gfewLG1bcE0

>Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Soon)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − Early 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14521611
strawpoll.me/14521629
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=XOe_lkiwhCM
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=VhUhS3UoEJc
whiskypaint.deviantart.com/art/August-Patreon-content-1-629816778
archiveofourown.org/works/4916323
youtube.com/watch?v=T00wJEmPZtA
youtube.com/watch?v=9HWz9oCN6Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=3-NTv0CdFCk
youtu.be/9k5COtrBAzg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

ep 3 codex when

*marries your Chloe*
Heh, nothing personnel Michel

youtube.com/watch?v=XOe_lkiwhCM

>It's snowing so break out that comfy winter art
Cutest couple in Arcadia Bay, Seattle, wherever they go, and any and all timelines

Chloe is #1

Sorry, posted the wrong image.

>same posts in every thread
For what purpose

Okay lads. This developers cannot be consistent and I've heard that some labelization in these scenes HAD CHANGED again along with endings.Repeating this again: this is the 5th time they've changed things during in development;so some stuff were outdated cut stuff ... it never came to pass because it got changed during development and also the files were artifacts.

TRAILER is hella tricky. It may showed some glimpse parts of intense stuff but that's just not it.

So as my source confirmed either, Episode 3 will start at the Rachel's house (in order words will continue from where did it end) When Rachel went to upstairs angrily, you will have chance to talk with her family and get some informations. Then as you know, you will go upstairs and will inspect Rachel's room. When you interacted with her, you will make some heart-to-heart talk and Chloe will try to comfort her (at some point, whatever you said to Rachel earlier ''going LA,NY etc.) will be also mentioned while you were trying to comfort her. Rachel will want Chloe to stay and yes damn, they will fallasleep together, will cuddle in bed.

After you fell asleep dream sequence will take place. Of course heavy point will be focused on William's warning words and journal Max (she won't be in dream sequence unfortunately,they cut it) Chloe will wake up and we will have some heartwarming/adorable interact with Rachel again and you will talk with her. After some point, you will get chance to exchange clothes and can wear Rachel's one of clothes too or your own clothes. You can expect romantic;emotional scene in this section

because the posters are about as original as the script writers

Friendly reminder:

Comfy Marshfield tea time starts in ~2 hours!

Can't wait for ep3 anymore

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

***Hair dye scene is the most changed scenes in-game. While this was gonna happen in epilogue, devs took it more earlier. Anyway, this won't be the first time Chloe will get blue strands to her hair and Chloe will mention it. Developers also couldn't stay consistent again, and yes pals, heavy speculations point out that they will either do it in Chloe's house.

When we decided to go junkyard (since we planned to meet Rachel at there) Chloe will get warning that Rachel is in trouble. Chloe will be obviously get worried as hell since something may happen to Rachel.

Aaand our famous Damon confrontation will happen right here.(Actually cut stuff was Rachel's not getting hurt here and Sera's stepping in, but during development this also got changed) As you can see from the trailer, Rachel will get knife'd by Damon. After it's too late ,Frank will pull him back and Chloe will take Rachel to the hospital in a rushed manner. She won't be in critical condition but Chloe will get scared shitless obviously.

Advice scene at Hospital Steph didn't got so changed there will be heart-warming conversation between her and Chloe, and she will help her to figure out Rachel and Chloe's love for each other. Damon still will be on Drew's ass so he will also get in trouble too though
I told you that, trailer's tricky and showed you only glimpse of parts. But everyone forgot Damon's involvement with North brothers and they and Steph have more major role; more than you think.

The most changed scene finally got certain. While we were trying to gather money,got info cringy guy Eliot's confrontation's confrontation will be happen in Rachel's house.Actually no matter if you say ''No,maybe etc.'' to him -surely this will kinda alter dialogues yet, whatever you've read/done in his room actually will matter and unlock extra dialogues. Yes, Rachel will be with us while this was happenning and rescue us and yes this faggot always will show his creepiness. I also want to add, this kid is mentally fucked up; obsession/perversion/creepiness level in overdrive.

Ending choices' exoterical kinda changed, YET, main context still will be there to mainly testing Rachel and Chloe's bond (keeping Rachel to herself or letting her that ez) and obviously these ending choices will be connected with Sera. Expect some ''feels'' from Sera's part at this point; but bear in mind that Rachel will always come back to her Chloe. That 'vision' you saw is only part of it. Lots of people talking about whose drug is it, it's Sera's but actually it's related with someone's being kidnapt and flashback. I'm repeating this again: Sera isn't bad person as you think. The Mill yes, is related to him, and that blood in Frank's RV will surprise you all because the real confrontation will start at there and Chloe will be mostly unconscious and Rachel will be her guiding light. Yes, Raven is also symbolizing something about Sera;)

this is the user with the beta tester friend, while i trust them don't shoot the messenger if it's not exact
That eliot confrontation that other person was talking about is true, except now it might be in rachel's house as we see chloe throw that statue at the window next to him, Chloe is gonna visit the hospital but also the highly anticipated Steph conversation we thought was gonna be in episode 2 happens around this time
NO those aren’t rachels drugs and shes not gonna overdose or anything, they’re sera’s
David gets mad at chloe for something having to do with Rachel
there will be some big shock moment that you won't see coming toward the ep with Sera
yes there will be a kiss
also info leaker mentioned the steph scene i just found out about too already! i think you guys are gonna like it...
alot of people are asking if there will be more rachel and chloe scenes/a happy ending...a hard yes to both ;)
it will also be explained why sera is connected to ONLY frank in james' files

max will NOT be in dream, in an early build she was but not now
the ep starts off...in Rachel's house talking about sera, like many people suspected
you are going to see rachel's room ;)

there will be about 6 variations of the ending (may vary) alot determined on your relationship with rachel

She's Max's #1!

You keep making that same mistake. But we forgive you.

Best time of the year.

++About epilogue... In changed locations, they will most likely end the game at Chloe's house or famous lighthouse (believe or not, they seriously still considering it) while they were sitting alone and Rachel will be with her. With emotional conversation after what they had been through. At the ending they also will show glimpse parts of other characters' actions, how they ended up... -Max will also get mentioned by Chloe at some point

Now let's talk about hot/romance scenes again...
For those who asked if we are gonna see kiss scene again at the endings: As we always told you, Chloe and Rachel's relationship won't get ruined no matter what. There are some few different variations depending on intimacy counter. In multiple endings and depending variations, there is also an emotional kiss between them right after that moment (if your intimacy again,romantic) because they will think they will get seperated at first. Also epilogue has HELLA lots of romantic dialogues between them. Even in a panic/intense moments you will see it.

Friendly reminder to slide-jump-roll-slide.

wowser I am now a pancake. The surgery was a success.

Extra stuff about Episode 3 and why did they cut that part in dream sequence? :

As I told you before, that thing Max's physically appearence in dream sequencemay be or may not be released. They chose to cut it because their original intention was gonna either making her talk or either seeing her physically -which was they were gonna go with. Though, they found this unnecessary and kept that character's presence for future episode. Ah, but it's not like you won't feel that character's presence in nightmare still. You just don't see her physically and while talking.

About scene labelization; remember I mentioned about some rumours and some user's assumption about we are gonna start the game at Amber's house, I told him it was pretty much hitting nail on the head. I also my source also saying the same thing with betatester so. yes, it's certainly confirmed that Rachel and Chloe will spend the night together and you can expect some coughhotromanticcough moments in there too

++++++ !

-As I told you while trailer was pointing out important things , some scenes are put there to confuse you and doesn't really evolve in the way as you think. They will use this one week to recover them; just as Dontnod did with ep4 trailer.

-Let's put this as a reminder, keep an eye for this week -starting of Tuesday (most likely may be released on Thursday though,this can be change). They are preparing special video for the BtS finale; like sneak peek/demo video kind of thing.

Always kiss the Price

what did you mean by this?

Yes, she is

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Still best MV

Hey there, can I ask you something if you are here.

Definitely a good time.
Oh wow. Gaberoid using softer colors. Looks great and I've always liked the expressions they draw. Hope they do some more Pricefield stuff and maybe something for the Farewell Episode.

Congrats! Enjoy your pancake life.

>comfy winter art
My heart is ready for this.

I'm going to eat you. :3

I love pancakes.

Anyone has full version of this?

sometimes I'm kinda glad that I can't draw because I'd just draw the most depraved shit

>the most depraved shit
like what?

Cutest and most talented, with best gf

Holdhanding.

like hand-holding?

This is Christian forum!

absolute madman

VERSACE ON THE FLOOR...

youtube.com/watch?v=VhUhS3UoEJc

damn it Steph

>Holdhanding
wut

Holdhanding.

can you send more from this artist?

>Holdhanding
oh, HOLDHANDING! Now i get it.

I can. But will I

I tried.

:c

I still cant believe we couldnt pluck a flower somewhere from the campus and bring her one.

Chloe has a dick?

Thanks for trying user

>Tried
>didn't support the artist's patreon and get the fan art to his fellow /lisg/er
No you didn't.

fug, wrong, image

It's gonna be hella great. Episode 3 means the end of BtS so then we have the five days before Christmas without having to worries about spoilers, theories, etc. Then it's the wait for the bonus episode.

Found it. Tastefully lewd.
whiskypaint.deviantart.com/art/August-Patreon-content-1-629816778

THANK YOU SO MUCH

It's so beautiful, but I will never get used to LiS lewd fan art.

Oh my.

tag yourself I'm Mr Keaton

>She smiles for a moment at the funeral because she's sleep deprived and traumatized
>Max falls to the ground weeping soon after
>The Prescotts hire a world class legal team to defend Jefferson and Nathan
>Jefferson gets off on a technicality and continues teaching at Blackwell because of Sean's influence
>Having determined his behavior is too extreme and will "dishonor the family", Nathan is sent to a mental institution
>His pretty boy looks and spastic behavior draw the attraction of pedophiles, rapists and the criminally insane, not to mention sadistic orderlies
>Max fails out of Blackwell and is killed when a tornado hits her cab to the small regional airport on her way home
>The waterspout destroys waterfront property and most major homes, making space for an expanded Pan Estates
>The diner can't afford to rebuild. Joyce loses her job.
>David lost his position at Blackwell when his loyalties where questioned following Chloe's murder
>He commits suicide shortly after discovering Joyce hung herself after losing Chloe
>Sean Prescott knocks over Chloe's tombstone and builds a statue of himself in its place
>Max wakes up in bed being spooned by Chloe
>Max: Wowsers. What a horrible dream.
>Chloe: What's wrong, Max?
>Max: I had a nightmare that I let you die.
>Chloe: Again?
>She holds her tighter
>Chloe: I'm sorry, honey.
>Max: I'm glad I kept you alive and personally curb stomped each and every resident of Arcadia Bay, including your family and my friends at Blackwell, until their brains were splattered on the sidewalk.
>Chloe: I'm glad you did that too.

>Mr Keaton
he's the best thing to come out of BtS

Skip is pretty cool.

You're welcome.

It's not exactly my favorite stuff. If I see it and can appreciate it then great, but I don't usually go looking for it. Well written lewd fics on the other hand can be enjoyable and offer great character/relationship building.

do not forget to report bayestrannie

>not Steph

sure what?

bonus from an era long forgotten

>not Mikey

>Well written lewd fics on the other hand can be enjoyable and offer great character/relationship building.
Any suggestions?

Nice, but I like this version more:

oh yeah, him too
>not Steph
Not Steph

Until Amberprice leaves, I mean, uhrm, the prequel is finished, there will be more versions.

I don't think you're going to top An Ultraviolet Way
archiveofourown.org/works/4916323
It's so explicit but feels in-character and entirely loving.

Maybe another would be Chapter 31 of Ouroboros.

Can I uuuuuuh, get some Chasefield fics

Nice! Thanks, user.

>Maybe another would be Chapter 31 of Ouroboros.
Ooh. This chapter was reeeeeeally good.

Cute art. I'm not a real big fan of that pairing but this is nice.

I'm sure Max will learn to keep her balance eventually
If she wants to take a break, she can sit on the side and take some photos of Chloe and anyone else on the ice

so adorable.

Max could get some great shots at the ice rink

Reminder that Koethe is doing Amberprice songs now

youtube.com/watch?v=T00wJEmPZtA

Who is that even

Eventually Chloe will leave to spend some time with her best friend while Max cries to Kate about how "some guy" friendzoned her

AmberPrice songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=9HWz9oCN6Eo

>best friend

I meant girlfriend. Sorry. She and Rachel aren't gal pals like Chloe and Max.

cool story trynny

Why even respond to such weak trolling attempts?

What guy though?

^^

30 minutes anons!

Woah that's nice. Also somehow everytime a guitar song is posted I can't stop imagining Chloe playing a guitar for Rachel

anyway
youtube.com/watch?v=3-NTv0CdFCk

c:

heycan you send the pic where they were watching fireworks together and walking on snowy day around two whales? (iirc official lis account also retweeted those on christmas)

Marshfield is canon, nice.

youtu.be/9k5COtrBAzg