Class balancing+: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1177
Guild territorial wars: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1109

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
and ingame 'News' button

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
Detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE
tos.neet.tv

>New Card Effects
docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI

>Weapon info
New lvl 350 weapons: pastebin.com/jeE3rrZS

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k

>Servers (choose what's the closest to your location for better ping)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1QAz090DpBI
treeofsavior.com/event/newclassupdate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

I hope we finally catch up with kTOS so we can finally clean the OP a bit.

we'll get there
can change
>There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
to
>There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, make one.
or something.
as it does not require a Templar anymore

True. I removed the pastebin with Purple Pract x HG315 weapons from the OP because that isn't going to be relevant anymore.

I think the HG spreadsheet won't be useful after the R9+Diablo patch too.

Would anyone happen to know how much pawndel gems cost? Could I stack multiple ones?

Dunno, keep checking the market from times to times. And nope, you can only use one monster gem.

>HG sheet
Yes, its already sort of useles/lowuse now. They changed it from 'x drops at y mob only' to 'all mob drop rng cube'.

350 Weapons and Card Effects are also in Neets.

But maybe keep these lines

They shouldn't be that expensive since it's a high spawn density mob but you can't stack +skill levels from gems (still stacks with divine might and other sources though)

The only people playing this game still are bots and a few lingering whales that are too invested and refuse to let go.

Proof that this game isn't virtually ded?

The servers are up and people are playing. There is your proof. dummy

I'm playing this game right now, therefore it isn't ded

>as long as at least one human bean is playing the game isn't dead
tostard.........

That is true. But there are many more playing!

how do i stay genki like ohayou poster?

Wizard changes when?

Watch a lot of Inje Kang vids and you'll become genki-er than /tosg/ ohayou posters.

youtube.com/watch?v=1QAz090DpBI

you just pretend everything is ok, and eventually your forget you're swimming in literal shit

Step1:
kys gayassweeb

>how do I become an avatarfag
tostards........

>wake up after a little nap
>it isn't tuesday yet

It's true rank9 next week?

Yes.

Maybe!
They only wrote '4 new class' until now..

Yes!
treeofsavior.com/event/newclassupdate/

sure, deer savior
we'll not only give you just 4 lameass classes and make you wait another 3-4 weeks for all the other shiny fun stuff you have only read about.
that'd be mean. and as you know: imc is nice

Healmage's kitty looks very cute and fluffy there

Mia?

No, but close..

the only thing that would make me hate Kim, is having the 2 week rank reset event, and 2 weeks after the event drop some super changes that make all my builds shit.

They're giving out free resets to people with reworked classes, so Kim can be forgiven if they do that in iTOS too.

what does froster lord card do? I can't read korean

well then learn to read English, retard

Read the vid description.

yeah I didn't see it because it doesn't show when you just open the embed video on this page and not in another window

Is this going to work in pvp? because it's going to make a lot of shit broken

even if it works, the third freeze would end up so fast and you'll get immunity

what's going to be the best build when R9 becomes available?

Murmnobi still for bossing, Ele lock 3 for AoE dps check in ET, SR3 for farming still. I really don't think any of these new classes are going to change the meta that much.

We just don't know yet. They're still reworking lower rank classes and they even reworked Matador.

>bossing
>et
you're wrong about farming btw

My patcher won't move from 0% what do?Also how do I remove my LKchat?

working as intended white pig, I mean savior.

You have to remove it from the interface folder somewhere. Patcher always shows 0%, it'll finish eventually.

>update failed. please restart
Help me out fampai I'm literally 1% away from my first R7 since launch ;_;
fuck you kim

If you havent logged in some time, this is normal and will move after a long while
It will jump like 10% when you'll reach that part

Lmao dude, suck my Nabu

When is orsha soldier girl coming back?

if you could fug a tos, which tos would you fug?

Myself.

not (you)

maybe my Sorc

A cat is fine, too.

>would
Son, I've been fugging all my guildies since day 1.

who?

is this a video of dead people?

do these sluts even play anymore?

Soon. Wait warmly.

xmas Klai fucking when, NiggaKim?

its really nice and cozy

December 12!

>we'll have to keep Christmas stuff until April

is this place super dead because everyone is ERPing on discord?

This place is super dead because the game is super dead

goto bed

I-it's the calm before the storm. surely people are coming back on december 12tH!

Can someone kill me and then revive me on the 12th?

Go to sleep!

I wish I could sleep that long. I should probably just sleep forever.

Would it be hard to introduce interesting boss mechanics that would make it slightly challenging or atleast not a snore? Like wipe mechanics or something. Anything.

There was so much potential with this.

Gameplay is low on the priority list, even keeping the game stable online isn't a high priority. Milking money from retards is priority number one.

They only way IMC knows to make stuff challenging is padding the numbers.

Marnox's reversi thing is pretty cool. What they should do is go back and make the other non Hauberk guild raids worth doing, I remember some of those being at least decently challenging. But people need to stop expecting this game to be boss focused, it's really not and probably never will be.

Blut has poison puddles fucking you outta nowhere, Mirtis has a spastic and extra huge broom trap, Zaura suddenly makes the place glow with a golden aura and won't take fucking damage for a good minute, Rexipher spams blind and sucks your sp dry... There's plenty of gimmicks at bosses, you should just PLAY THE FUCKING GAME

>not boss focused
>not grind focused
>not leveling focused
>not dungeon focused
What is the focus? Logging on every day?

the Raid boss is a little bit better. But killed fast with good gear.

It's grind focused with gear and money based progression.

It depends on your goal. If you want to make an accessory set, YOU will be boss focused, hunting small and big bosses all day long. If you say "fuck it" and want the full solmiki set instead, you will be ET/silver farming focused. If you suddenly chose to have more than one main like yours truly, you'll be FUCKED focused

Sadly they limited the difficult boss content for the World bosses.

IMC needs to implement more in-between difficulties lest we get anons that haven't reached end game and says bosses are shit. Which most of them are.

Bosses kinda scale with levels, but the ones that aren't WBs are pretty much pushovers and not very memorable. Or, better: to me they are, because I leveled my characters when you were forced to quest all over the place, so meeting them in storylines made you remember them more fondly

Also, who remembers camping for temple shooter, deathweaver, canceril and getting fucked by other guilds and fps drops?

World and Raid bosses aren't difficult, they are just annoying.
Unavoidable giant aoes, more often than not coming with either knockbacks or other forms of CC, aren't challenging nor a good mechanic.

The best boss mechanic wise is fucking Grey Golem, since at least you can avoid his attacks with jumping.

I don't remember camping for them, but I remember when the game was alive enough where there was a boss discord that had all the timers for the world bosses and we'd group up to do it. Now I happen to find a boss while leveling the old fashion way, and no from shout or the guild even feels like killing it.

>avoid his attacks with jumping
only sometimes

Propose good mechanics, then

Me and my buddies still camp all WBs and small bosses, have timers, fight against other "wannabe the boss mafia"/guilds over them

and btw there are no fucking fragments in market because everyone is crafting some set for rank 9, fml

I'd still like to do the old bosses because I like some of the hats, like the angle wings. It's hard to get into if you don't have friends or timers though.

If you want to be ERP focused you will be
Mia

Lel. Demon lord world bosses specifically has bullshit stuff you can see from a mile away if you look at there animation before the attack. Beleive it or not, IMC made each boss attack have a unique pre animation. So you can decide what to do per moment.

>you know it's coming
>can't dodge anyway since it's a 3 screens wide circle
Yeah, amazing mechanic.
You can't do anything but tank most attacks if you want to fight back, since they far outrange even mages or archers.

It's super dead because I'm tired of seeing the same tired shitposts and I imagine others are too.

insta kills are not interesting mechanics.

doesn't even matter if instakills happen because you can instarevive with a TP item

You still lose durability though

oh no, i'll have to spend 15k silver repairing

Have fun finding a squire near the worldboss.

You can't completely evade everything without losing too much damage but all of them except Rexipher are fairly avoidable.

>interesting boss mechanics
Impossible because of engine limitations. Extra low fps count, bad controls (mouse mode, constant animation lock), bad hitboxes, etc.

Didn't stop PoE trying

>IMC
>trying
this is a cash grab shovelware game