Third for the cutest SI.

Vette

What does lekku feel like?

That question haunts me.

>Screenshot not on max settings
>Of a fat fugly sith and a shitty male OC
>Not even ''Edition''
>Last ''Bread''

At least try to emulate the pattern of the previous OPs you fucking cancer, saged

Same, Hera is the best girl and I'd like to touch her noodlers.

How about you post your character you last played on.

Probably squishy like it's made from cartilage, like a sharks body or noses.

In a gently I hope...They're probably sensitive since they're directly connected to their skull.

Yeah imagine it feels like a giant vulva.

Well sure...
I honestly don't take enough screenshots

Reminder Baras USED to be quite handsome and suave looking.

Is there benefit to being in a guild for gaining items? I want to get an animal mount, but most are in paywall, but say for Onyx Orobird, it says guild purchase is only 50k credits, do I just need to join any guild and then I can buy them?

Show me your Smugglers.

Show dat ass first.

lovingly caress

Jarrus is lucky

>Twi'Lek's don't have special emote animations like the cat race in FFXIV
Boo

DK jedi knight so far is fairly entertaining.

I'm warning you up front. It's extremely cringy.

is gamblefront 2 any good now? i got it for free for buying a new keyboard, not sure if I should bother installing it.

If you got it for free yes it's worth trying out unless you're australian and have some horrific data cap. At worst it has an alright story and you can play the arcade mode for a couple hours and be like "yeah im han solo doin the star wars" then uninstall and forget about it.

Who are the other two?

Dark side choices for JK are hilariously over the top edgy. I'm at an impasse at either thinking Bioware did this intentionally or unironically. Also nice Not-2B there.
On Baras' right I believe is Darth Angral. Can't remember who the trooper dude is supposed to be.

>tfw love beating up hobo Revan at the foundry

>any good now
>implying it was ever bad to begin with
>"Gamblefront II"

>hilariously over the top edgy
You get to fuck a twi'lek at the very beginning, I had to continue with ds after that.

>still in that stronghold

>implying gambling is inherently bad

I'm talking about the opening shit like Force Pushing that crazy Flesh Trader off a fucking mountain because DS JK is a literal dick.

God that's the funniest shit

I want to see her being sandwiched by those two

Was he right?

>The flesh raider spins into the horizon like Team Rocket

It would help but the whole sith system is set up to fail.

He was.

>Launches Flesh Raider like Team Rocket into the fire pit
>"Are you okay? :) "

The Sith Empire survived for over 6000+ years between its foundation with Ajunta Pall and his Dark Jedi followers to the end of the Brotherhood of Darkness supposed defeat only 1000 years before the main events of the PT and OT. So no, not unless you are specifically talking about Bane's Order of Sith Lords which all about the Order of Two.

How long have the Sith controlled the entire galaxy in all that time? Less than 30 years.

Sith a shit, face it.

Let's hijack Empire's Throne to unite it, yeah, nice idea.

>How long have the Sith controlled the entire galaxy?
They controlled almost 2/3rds of it within a few decades with their return despite being dwarfed in numbers and size by a ratio of almost 3:1 in troops, Force-Users, and ships and still steamrolled the Republic. It wasn't even the bigger Republic in the first Sith-Jedi War winning conventionally, Sadow's fleet and plans were sabatoged which let the Republic win. Jedi always get lucky breaks in bullshit but as much as you want to say this dumb shit almost always categorically Sith are on average more powerful, greater, and require more bullshit to be defeated.

Does the consular story get better? Have one sitting on taris and the prologue and coruscant were so boring I have no desire to continue

But that's against the code. I better inform the council.

It picks up once you have the republic senate sitting in your ship.

I really liked that you can tell them to shut the fuck up and they'll actually pipe down. Maybe because they're not used to someone not bending over when requested

That's too lewd!

astroturf reply?

No, animeposters really are that retarded.

I played a few games last night and its fun. Its better than the last series. I think it would benefit from a totally open map mode in addition to the inch through sections style.

What it would benefit from is just being Battlefield reskinned to Star Wars. Anything else is horseshit.

its pretty close rn and honestly the class system is better than Battlefield imo. All it is missing is a totally open giant map mode. Then people wouldn't complain about the choke points on a few of the maps.

>All it is missing is a totally open giant map mode.
And a tickrate suitable for real gamers. And map balance. And a removal of P2W features. And bugfixes.

The tick rate is the same as pubg...
They also completely removed p2w this week, which is why I'm assuming the original guy asked

>The tick rate is the same as pubg...
Yeah, totally unsuitable for the type of game Battlemunter pretends to be.

Reminder to be nice to your Jedifus.

Whats the best republic class storee

Knight once you get past Chapter 1
Consular once you get past Chapter 2
Smuggler once you get to Rishi
>Trooper

Smuggler > Consular > Knight > Trooper
Ignore brainlets who think Consular is boring, they probably believe the shonen anime power level bullshit in the Inquisitor story makes it good.

stop doing shit when I'm asleep, you heccin nerd

Pretty cold in these tombs

Maybe you need a jacket.

Consular

Confirmed for not understanding Inquisitor storyline.

What's there to understand, brainlet?

>hurf durf I was slave now am Sith LOLOLOL UNLIMITED POWAH!!!!!1!

What is the equivalent of a Hokage in SWTOR?

Are you awake now

You don't have to keep repeating yourself, I already know you are an idiot, user. The goofy power antics, traditionalism theme vs reformation, scheming and plotting are all stemming from classic comics like Tales of the Jedi which are heavy inspirations with the characters like Naga Sadow, Ludo Kreesh, etc..If that went over your head, then bitch more all you want.

yeah
in the middle of some guild RP on Star Forge atm so can't switch over to my sniper just yet

Slut

>tfw no idea what to do now that i have my yavin SH unlocked and all but 2 doors unlocked. dont really even need to go after them either.

i guess im up for heroics if anyone else is.

I'm not attacking you for liking the Inquisitor story. I enjoy playing a Tesla rod edgelord too at times. I'm just saying that the Inquisitor story is written to appeal to the lowest common denominator and you can read into it whatever you like but the conflict with Thanaton over tradition is just an excuse to get you in front of the Dark Council so the society of extreme edgelords can welcome you to their ranks.

>SI
>edgy
SI is insane and comically over the top, edgy is DS JK. Also I don't think you know what the lowest common denominators here are anyways. The rest of what your saying is just nonsensical subjectivity layered atop your viewers. And for what its fucking worth, I'd say SW does that appeal to the numbers more than the SI does.

The Warrior is in service to a higher authority the whole way through, first Tremel then Baras, then the Emperor. The Inqusitor goes off the rails screaming "FUCK YOU MOOOOOOM AND DAAAAAAD!" in the most juvenile way possible.

>Getting heals from Khem
>Khem Val "Soon, I will devour you, little Sith."
He's fattening me up, isn't he?

Sure, I'm up for some heroics. Where should we meet?

Theres no god here today, just me.

imp side bazaar on fleet. instance 1, if its full instance 2, etc etc

Where are you at? I don't see you.

in the picture? im taking it from a zoomed in point of view.
on fleet? im on instance 2 in the bazaar

>putting Khem on heal
it just feels wrong desu. He has to be tank or damage at all times, no matter what. summon smuggie for heals.

I just started Inq. I'm not cool enough for top smug yet

Based Kel Dor

Then everything should be easy as fuck, and you shouldn't need heals.

I tossed him on heals since I always have him as DPS. Thought it was funny

>goes off the rails
>when you're obeying Zash through most of Act 1 up until she tries to steal your body
>trying to take down the guy who tried to murder you the moment you became his apprentice is edgy
By those standards SW is just as much of an edgy try hard

>By those standards SW is just as much of an edgy try hard
Hahaha no.

Weird that Miralukans would say this since they're the most human of the near humans.

>Blue human
>Green human
>Red human with ridges
>Horny human
>Blind human
>Sluts
>Other sluts
>Bald human
>Furry

Rey kills Luke.

alright, im on fleet in the bazaar imp side, instance 1, if we're doing a heroic train, this is the meet up spot.

>believe believe fake spoilers

Middle finger -- backwards C?

The two are supposed to form a heart but she's flipping him off instead for a joke he wont get until he sees the picture.