/svg/ Shadowverse General

Golden wings edition.

>RAGE Packs
Switch client to Japanese to vote for who you think will win SFL RAGE. 2 free packs for voting, more if your chosen player wins.

>Next expansion pack is Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/

>Reveals so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1821561919

>November nerfs - DShift, Sibyl, Soulsquasher, Carabosse, Staircase
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=453

>NEWS
>Rotations, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

>Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

>Official Website
shadowverse.com/

>Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

>Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old:

Delete this

Play Chemocraft.

Is this KMR playing?
twitch
.tv/lumiwumi
He's pretty awesome, followed and subscribed!

Free packs are over.

I quit the game after the third expansion, if i make a new account will the game gift me free packs or the newest expansions? Or i will get jackshit?

don't advertise the vote if the voting period is over.

Let's fix this. It's possible to focus on two crafts simultaneously!

Oh, sorry. I forgot about that.

*autisms*

You'll get packs from the newest expansions.

of the*

If it weren't kill-my-own-followers shadow that France would already be dead.

still get 10 packs from every expansion you skipped

Leave France alone

You don't need to make a new account. If you log into your old account you'll also get packs from the expansions you missed.
Only do it if you want to reroll.

>ramp did nothing for 6 turns
>the shadow player masturbated himself for 6 turns

unfortunately that's not true. A friend who didn't play from RoB and logged in recently didn't have the free packs from TotG, WLD and SFL

>If you log into your old account you'll also get packs from the expansions you missed.
I checked the store after logging in, and i didn't have any of the free tickets the game gives you when a new expansion comes. I

>Tacoverse

Check your gift page. I can't remember if gifts can expire.

Medusa's sweet taco.

Dragon, so broken.

They are supposed to be in your crate.

I checked already, nothing. I'll just create a new account. Thanks for the replies

CHIKOKU WA IYA DESU

I think they do, I started SV again recently and only SFL packs were waiting for me

thats not a duck you mong

That's weird. When did they change that? I am sure it wasn't like that.

>anons were right all along since ToG
>discord start to get euphoric
Hmm.

how do you know

>creating a new account
But then you'd never be able to get all your old event and monthly sleeves again

New players get packs from all expansions. Dirty deserters like yourself get jack shit, phtui!

kys esl runetumor.

Must have been sometime bettwen May of this year (when I decided to come back after leaving during DE) and now.

When I decided to come back I still had in the crate the free packs from RoB, TotG and WLD.

is this a reroll?

i really want an animated prince of darkness

Prince of Darkness rotates out in

That doesn't makes sense.

>animated forte
Motherfucker.

Reroll. Only 2 of those are usable and are from different crafts

>game comes out in spanish
>esl newshits suddenly start flooding the thread

Hearthstone player here. Why do so many legendaries have shit effects like destroy your own deck or minions?

>dragon for some miracle win
>dragon for some miracle survives till turn 8 but end up losing
NERF NERF DID YOU SE THAT?
>dragon lost
>nobody notices, nothing happened

You going to throw away your current collection for just 30 (3 expansions, 10 free packs each) more packs? That sounds retarded.

>i really want an animated prince of darkness
Satan is rotating out, don't bother

The roll is overall OK. Oz is a staple in Dirt Rune. Spawn is played in Control Blood. Albert is used in every Sword deck. Consider keeping if you want to play any of those.
The rest is either a meme, bad or getting rotated out.
I'd advice rerolling anyways to see if you can get something better, since you most likely can.

Wow rude, I was just taking a break from Dariaverse

>suddenly
I've been in these thread since DE, you may not have noticed until now.

Por cierto, recordatorio que Eris tiene diecisiete años.

Because having three Patches in your deck would be broken af.

>20 IPs
>Flooding
>Implying we weren't here all the time.

Most of the stuff he has is getting rotated out.

pic related
The real answer is because the legendaries that destroy your deck (dark alice, python) or destroy your minions (atomy) give you a very big advantage and you build your deck around those advantages

i just think he looks cool and i couldn't find any way to craft animated legendaries so i want to at least get him, daria, or merlin.

>Dragon poster
>Broken english
Every fucking time

Eris siempre tendrá 17 años. Es el poder de Kikuko Inoue.

>DID YOU SE THAT?
That's you, moron. Keep deflecting, you should kneel.

hahahaha i aggro i roach you 5 damage from hand xD

>Dragon poster deflects
Every fucking time

The steam client looks exactly like the phone client.

Why aren't you playing a Forest deck? You're disappointed Arisa-chan

it's midrange bro didn't you see that sick 6drop

Forte, Albert, and Oz are all top-tier legendaries, and you got more legendaries in total than average so you could keep this if you wanted. Making an animated card is possible, you need a special item (Seer's Globe) to turn a normal card into an animated one. Satan is kind of a bad card right now, but I'm not gonna stop you from pursuing your dreams if that's what you wanna do.

>giving advice based on the upcoming dead format
Consign yourself to your garbage mode if you want, but don't give out shit advice assuming everyone else will follow you down there.

HOLY SHIT STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

>taking a break from Dariaverse
>returning straight into an universe where not only all kind of Rune are the stronger they ever been but Daria herself is an alt leader for the class
user....

Maybe you're really retarded. Is that what discord call neo-LULZ?

Discord is blatant about their bias water is wet etc.

You can animate a single card using a Seers Orbs. The first one costs 5k vials but the following will cost 30k vials. Merlin is featured animated in one of the prebuilt decks if you really, really want her animated but she's barely used nowadays. Daria will take an humongous amount of rerolls to get her: there is a 0,09% chance of getting an specific legendary for each card you get and a 0,03% of getting the alt daria that will give you the leader skin.

Anyway, just don't bother with stuff like that for now, just focus on rerolling and getting a good set of legendaries to build some decent decks.

How is Ceres only a gold

It's a good roll, I'd keep it.

The current Rune decks aren't nearly as obnoxious as "shit out your hand" on turn 5 Rune

The button layout is extremely lazy. You'd think a huge f2p card game would at least try to make the PC client look like it was designed for PC.

Rarity isn't about how strong a card is.

>Only 20 days for rotation to hit

Enjoy your aggroverse Dshitter.

Thanks, noble anteater of severe drawback.

Forte isn't top tier legendary. Don't believe or trust everything you hear these days.

>is ran as a 3-of in meta decks
>not top dier
bruh

The fuck are you talking about?
The only Rune deck not "shit out your hand" on turn 5 is Dirt
DShift and TempoRune can drop Oglers and 0pp 4/4 Chimera Fanfare:deal 4 damage to an enemy follower :^) on turn5 better than they could ever done before balanced owl noise

Is aggro blood good in this meta? I seem to lose a lot recently against dragon and anything with healing like Ceres.

>>is ran as a 3-of in meta decks
>source: my ass
Dragon right now is Saha Ramp, and Forte is only a shitty tech in Saha Ramp.

Forte is only good for OTK, before that she's never been truly good.

If you believe svg Blood instantly wins by dropping Bel on t4.

Play Aggro Vengeance.

>implying the dshitters will ever stop playing dshit
>implying dshit is the only deck that gets killed by rotations
Again, enjoy your dead garbage format where you'll just get Giant Chimera'd on 9 because all the aggro that could kill Rune before then is gone.

>before that she's never been truly good.
Just get some fortes you fucking shitstain.

It's good against Dragon. Shadow has a even/good matchup against every class.

Why would they when this one works perfectly fine on a pc?

>all this revisionism and reality denial

Layers and layers of good meme. The moral of the story was that Rowen is a meme.

Your best deck is unga

>30k vials
doesn't a legendary cost like 3k to make
what the fuck

I was destroying dragon until recently. They just started popping Sybil like turn 3. Or plopping wards and healing and by the time I get them to 8 health they're at 10 pp and one shot me in the same turn they play a card.

>no arguments
Epic.

>elf child may's thigh highs

Yeah, that must be the same person, ain't?

user i call bullshit on you if you dare to say you never had to deal with a turn5 2x Chimera 1x Daria and sometimes even a 6/7 Mammoth because fuck you in SFL.

I don't much of it
>child

If you're having issues keeping stuff on the board, add some Fenrirs/Bandersnatch/other rush followers~