amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

picosong.com/wFZYm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's because they're in shit condition so they're bigger risks for liability suits.

What about Lefty, does buying him make nights harder or somethng?

He plays rough with the kids.

She's a loyal protector, user. Do you trust her? There are worse friends to make.

Though you might suspect that Scott confused a Trojan horse with a Charlie horse...

Is he the one that caused the bite?

In a way, yes.

>the bite
You're gonna have to be more specific. Which one?

>Left is a girl

There was more than one?
This FnaF lore is so confusing to me since the 3rd game, what?

She's just wearing a costume.

>There was more than one?
The Chomp of '83 and the Bite of '87. Yes, really.

>you will never kiss Lefty and his kidnapped victim Puppet at the same time

The new game coming out was so distracting it actually made me forget about all that. Fuck.

I just finished the game, so this is end right? No more games

It's the last game, just like 4 was.

Henry is a good man who lives by a simple motto:
>To punish the oppressors of humanity is clemency; to forgive them is barbarity.

Yeah.
Just like how 2 was the last game.
Just like how 3 was the last game.
Just like how 4 was the last game.
Just like how SL was the last game.

Is it safe to buy the rockstar animatronics?
Chica, Foxy and the others?

Call me naive, but I really, honestly think this is the last game.

>Just like how 2 was the last game.
Was there actually a time when people believed this? It offered less closure than any other game after it.

hopefully
more books tho

I hope it was the last. If he is doing more, I'd rather they be prequels or side stories.

Yeah but it was stupid in a way that wasn't convoluted. The safety hazards with spring lock suits were believable in this universe.

>Henry
I dont even know what part Henry even played besides "The man who wants to make things right". Afton killed the kids in the FNAF1 suits and the girl who was in the puppet costume but everything in SL just made me more confused than ever. FNAF4 was confusing too, but at least it didnt throw a curveball like "ORGAN SCOOPER ROBOTS".

I still don't know who the protag was in SL, I don't know what happened to him afterwards besides becoming a skin-suit for scooper robot: Ennard (what the fuck), who I thought was an amalgamation of all the robots in the facility but I guess Baby is separate still... but even then what happened to Ennard/Skinsuit afterwards? He ends up a part of Molten Freddy in FFPS! And I don't know who the protag even could be in FFPS besides someone who wants to die for... some reason.

The protag of SL is the protag of 1 and 6, and possibly of 2, 3, and maybe even 4. I'm not messing with you.

oh and i figured id move this here for relevance and editing, since i had more to question.

Don't encourage Scott to make that canon and not just a Game Theory.

It's not nice to mess with people like that, user.

I think he did with the day two patch, that showed Mike was using the names of his father's victims as pseudonyms. It's hard to believe the animatronics having the same names as the heroes was coincidence.

>there are actually people who think that this is the last FNAF game
Maybe the last Afton game, sure.

the aftons were a mistake

>he did with the day two patch, that showed Mike was using the names of his father's victims as pseudonyms
But that wasn't shown.

I'm a bit sad Charlie didn't speak, because I wanted to see her have this conversation with Michael.

Also >Henry is a man of peace >Charlie is a murderer
>William is a murderer >Mike is a man of peace
Pottery.

Theres very little info on the game right now, but I think they might be safe to buy, I know the previous animatronic set is safe to buy though.

protip if you wanna find out yourself go into your appdata, roaming then mmfapplications then open the file named fnaf6 with notepad, youll see a bunch of values, the one you're interested in is money,
set it as high as you want and feel free to mess with the game and report back, cause lets be honest thats gonna be the easiest way to do it if you want to see what buying items does, cause you can also edit the night value to go back a night once youre done experimenting.

>Bonnie necklace so its freddy-related

>Charlie is a murderer
I think Scott's current belief is that the animatronics didn't kill anyone outside of Phone Guy. and maybe some people before him. Yeah, if we're talking about 2014 era FNAF, then of course they killed a lot of people but I'm 100% certain Scott wants to make the story unambiguously good vs evil, with Afton being evil and everyone else as good. Baby's not even portrayed as evil in FNAF 6, just misguided.
I sincerely doubt the Puppet has murdered anyone in the era of sit-ups and reddit meltdowns.

>tfw Scrap Baby is missing a piece of her skirt right in front of her pelvis

Give Scott an ounce of credit.

I really hope the actual simulator part of the game gets expanded, and adds legacy content. I want to be able to have tabs that unlock characters and gear from the various games, even if it goes against lore, like being able to use an unwithered Spring Bonnie with Springtrap still lurking around, or being able to place Circus Baby with Scrap Baby still seducing her brother nightly.

Of course, Circus Baby would only fit on the single character stage, because she'd be fucking massive.

Finally I returned to this game but..... I am confused as fuck.
I already went through the games but either I am confused because I feel Scott retconned a few things, maybe I forgot a few things.... or I am just a dumb slow. (I haven't readed the novels yet, don't know if that could affect something)
Either way, can somebody please give me a quick summary of all the story? Also who is this Henry? Who is the daughter from the ending? Afton or another one? Wasn't William Afton dead?

>that spoiler
Imagine being this bad at video games

Scott's just fucking awful at telling stories. The plot's full of retcons, characters make bewildering decisions, and logic and common sense are thrown out the window. It's impossible to give a summary that adequately delivers all of the relevant information in a single post.

Who's the Furtive Pygmy of FNAF?

>Game was released 5 days ago
>Lucifer hasn't drawn any puppet, Springtrap, or Molten Freddy-related art yet

>being down about those three
>not Happy Frog and Funtime Chica

Five Nights at Freddy's: Pizzeria Simulator is the most disappointing thing since Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location. What kind of an intro is that, you say? Well shit, I think it’s hard to be disappointed anymore when your expectations are so low they’re right next to fucking dead children bones. I think we all played this game just to get it over with. It was like an obligation. Like going to your stupid daughter’s funeral. You know it’s gonna suck, but you gotta go just to get it over with.

No, fuck that metaphor. This was like going to an autopsy. You know it’s dead – and nothing’s gonna change that – but you gotta do an autopsy to find out what killed it. Or WHO killed it. So that’s what this review is gonna be. An autopsy about Five Nights at Freddy's.

Paging Dr. Afton
Dr. Afton is in. I’m here. Someone pass the Vicodins. No wait, we need Ambiens. Well… we sure need Somethiens. And for the record, I’m gonna give this game an honest review and anal-sis. I’ll point out anything that’s good if I find it. But still, a lot of you will claim that I’m one of those people that says, “Scott Cawthon ruined my life.” Now that’s just crazy talk. Scott Cawthon didn’t ruin my life, fucking alcoholism did!

Please continue.

picosong.com/wFZYm/

He's quite a bear isn't he?

Does she bash the fash?

If she lost her head, would Puppet's head be exposed?

>she
>puppets head
what did he mean by this

where the hell was this
(and if it wasn't in the game, where the hell was it anyway, the new jumpscares were lousy as shit)

He's just a bum that's drunk on pickle juice trying to catch some zebra or something that has stripes like a zebra

he's been burned out on fnaf for a long time. safe to say this is it. he's earned some rest.

I wish we got that instead of... THIS.

I wish we got a Springtrap who wasn't an adaptation of the books.

the puppet is in lefty
stop baiting/being this new

What would be the point if it wasn't William? The whole appeal of Springtrap is he's the main villain accidentally given the same superpowers as the "heroic" ghost children.

>stop being this new
>about a game thats been released for like a week
>that ive known about for a day
k

Don't feel bad user. People only figured it out by taking a good look at a few hidden screens.

I think he means that he'd prefer the silent, inhuman, almost-feral Springtrap that 3 presented as opposed to the quipping Saturday morning cartoon villain from TTO and 6.

Don't let him bully you. Finding out about that thread of the storyline is very esoteric. Here's the breakdown:
>Puppet from FNAF2 was a major force for good
>she is Charlie, from The Silver Eyes, in a universe where William killed her first
>her father, Henry, also from the books, needs to gather all the souls of the victims to free them
>he builds Lefte to do so

I mean Springtrap not being a quipster. It clashes with his appearance, and not in a good way. It's also inferior to how he was presented in 3.

The wise-ass Springtrap thing comes from The Twisted Ones, which was a PG-13 Freddy Krueger who wasn't allowed to kill anyone.

Yeah, that's what I meant.

I can see your point. But then again, does it clash with his appearance? You have to remember, he used to kill people while dressed like this. Which is almost creepier due to the dissonance. Especially if he sounds like a weird British pedophile, judging by 6.

Why the fuck does that have fingernails.

It's too cheesy. I know that's a lofty statement concerning a series about killer animatronics, but he literally has fucking Dr. Claw's voice. It's too on the nose, and ends up coming across as laughable rather than scary.

Springtrap easily has the worst design out of the 3 in this game, the fact that there's no explanation for him looking so different makes it worse, Molten Freddy is basically just Ennard but more jumbled, Baby said she was going to put herself back together in the source code convo, and then you got Springtrap who just looks different for no reason.

That's true, but it's not really made for us, user. It might be scary to the target audience, though. I'm not being disrespectful when I say the series is targeted to 7~14 year olds. Kinda like how the books are trash, but they're made by Scholastic, who do the elementary school book fairs. We'd need to survey the opinions of the real world kids. Veeky Forums, reddit, and tumblr are all too old, which is probably why we end up wanting to fuck the characters rather than fear them.

He was in that fire, ya dingus.

>He was in that fire
Which he came out of looking pretty much the same aside from no pelvis suit

You look at the first game and tell me that was for 7 to 14 years olds.

And that one was scary. But there was a bizarre knock-on effect due to YouTube. Kids love Let's Players, and Let's Players get great views by getting scared on camera. FNAF was jumpscares, which leads to great reactions, which leads to big views, which leads to the children getting obsessed with the series. Scott saw where his money was coming from and switched gears. I think something similar happened with that Bendy series, but I don't know anything about it.

Now, Freddy, who was a very spooky bear, is literally marketed "Kids 8+".

I'm talking about a thematic dissonance.
The deteriorated state of the character in 3 reflected the character's body language and presence, which did much more to create an impression than making him a chatterbox did in 6.

Scott should've kept the mute, animalistic depiction of him as a contrast against Circus Baby's eloquence, setting up Michael for disappointment when he finds his father a broken shell.
Reddit's who the series is targeted at, actually. Scott said as much when he cancelled FNAF 6 the first time.

>some hapless idiot picks Springtrap's mask out of the wreckage of the last building
>the headpiece being around him starts to drive him mad and eventually possesses him
>William's spirit jumps from body to body on a murder spree, trying to rebuild the Spring Bonnie costume along the way
>Henry's spirit awakens from death to stop him and the player is caught in the middle of their ghost war
Calling it

It kind of looks like he's trying to open a doorway in that image. Maybe he'll pry it open or at least manage to get his head out of the building.
But to expect a straight sequel so soon is ridiculous. Only two out of five sequels are actually sequels, and they always have their own batch of retcons.

"I always come bahk!"

this was the first jump i got having only played 1 for less than a night when it first came out
probably wouldn't have jumped even if it was 3-era springtrap i'm a massive slut for both necro and bots please spook me but his fucking forehead. and the buck teeth. and somehow regrowing some nasty-looking human lips
i'm happy it's over. it's time.

Actually, on the topic of dissonance and Baby's verbosity, I would like to ask how you feel about Baby's design also being changed. I think she loses a lot of her appeal in the reverse of what happens to Springtrap. Making her maniacally evil, and outwardly representing that, takes away what she used to be. She had a permanent grin, but much like Pagliacci, the clown was crying.

>can't even take proper revenge on William anymore since he's now an insane, shambling monster that's lost any sort of humanity it once had
Now THAT's horror.

Baby was already shit so it's hard to ruin her any further

>tfw no art of death by snu snu with Funtime Chica

That's a shame. In my opinion, she's probably the best. She felt like the Puppet character fully realized. I can see why people wouldn't like her, though. SL was far, far away from what FNAF1 was.

i don't mind it in terms of character development; this was talked about in the previous thread but being ejected from ennard/the collective etc. probably would have fucked her circuits/whatever soul was left pretty hard. so with that in mind and given she had nothing besides the memories and actions of her family left to guide her it's not that surprising she defaulted to her father's plan. or whatever.
design-wise uhhhh... the claw is pretty dope. no complaints here.

My main problem with her is that nothing she does or says makes sense and she has no clear motivation as a character. It's like she really has no reason to be there.

She wanted to be free. She's an undead child permanently bound to the machine that murdered her, which was designed for her, and potentially made in her image. The last thing she did in life was betray her father's wishes, and she was killed for it. Now, her brother has returned, and/or she sees him as the aforementioned father. She knows how to escape and reunite with her family, as well as live a human life, and grant her loved one eternal life so they'll be together forever and ever. There's conflict in that she has to contend with the other spirits who would rather just slaughter him. It's not too terribly difficult to keep up with her intention and her character.

Which of the animatronics generations were your fave, and which are your least favorite

What's everyone's opinions on the Rockstars generation

Funtimes, Toys, and Rockstars are the best. I like the cuties.

I can only assume Rockstar bots are all jewish.

Well goy- I mean Anonymous, what do you think of the kikes

I want to put my menorah inside of Rockstar Chica.

If that's the case then why does she intentionally lead him into traps throughout SL and put him inside a springlock suit where he easily could've died? Why does she suddenly become a psychotic murderer in 6? Why does she try to kill her brother? Why does she idolize her father when he's the one who got her killed? Why does she act so passive-aggressive? Why does she pretend that she isn't Elizabeth when no one in-universe could give less of a fuck if she was? Why does she go through all of the effort of creating Ennard before immediately botching the entire thing?

Do you see what I mean, how everything about her is self-contradictory and stupid? There's literally no point to her being there, the killer doesn't need a little daughter killer with him.

She protects him. She runs off the Bidybabs, overpowers the Handy AI, and prevents her band members from killing him to the best of her ability. She told him how to survive the spring locks instead of letting him die, and she also killed Ballora in the process, which was the best thing she could do for him at that time. She also reveals her true identity if you choose not to help her and her friends escape. She also doesn't hurt anyone after escaping and lives peacefully. Plus, William is the ultimate evil, Michael is the purest hero, and Baby was going to be a middle ground. Why kill children? Why put themselves in danger? Just smile a real smile for once in her afterlife and be happy together again!

As for everything about her in FNAF6, I have no answers. It was so bizarre how much she changed. Someone says she's really upset about the true ending, which makes sense, and she probably since found out that her father was the Spring Bonnie killer and thought the only way to make him happy was sacrificing victims to him.

HOW DO I GIT GUD AT THE FRUITY MAZE?!

It's alright. Visually it's ok, Scott did nice work with her face being all dark.
To give her a better redesign for FNAF 6, you'd need to go back and change her characterization, as it's very inconsistent.

Circus Baby isn't a Pagliacci type. Her clown appearance is sadly completely unrelated to her personality and how it develops. I'd work towards making her into that. Scott knows about depression, he should've put a bit of it into that.

Here's a few ideas . Circus Baby has a clown personality that's jovial and excited, with the Marijuana Mistress voice being reserved for when she's not playing the clown. With the idea being that "funny" Baby is actively repressing her emotions, and making the jokes and everything into a smokescreen.
You can be literal, with this being programming that attempts to make her happy (fake it till you make it being Afton's logic), or you could have it just be something Baby constructed herself, to hide away all the bad thoughts in a bottle.

Of course, pushing away and hiding all these feelings are unhealthy, and this eventually simmers into a hatred. That can be where the lust for kid-killing comes from. She resents the living children. If you go with the skinsuit ending then surprise surprise, she's no happier outside of the facility than she was inside and over the course of thirty years it worsens and worsens.

I don't know, your Pagliacci comment just got me thinking.