Cryptofags aside the Euro is going to drop like a rock if she wins. All aboard the FOREX train

Cryptofags aside the Euro is going to drop like a rock if she wins. All aboard the FOREX train.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/792112/Marine-Le-Pen-French-election-votes-computer-Emmanuel-Macron).
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Market opens 24 right?

yes she wanst to get france out of the e.u and the euro and go back to the franc if she wins the euro will crash and burn great for the pound btw

Focus on EUR/USD and gold lads, it's gonna get bumpy.

SHE IS NOT GOING TO WIN !

Buy Francs asap

yup, i think so too

Might get a modest drop, but bounce back like sith Trump and Brexit. Maybe more like brexit, takes a week or so to reverse.

Fundamentals in Europe are solid, growth accelerating, Euro popular support very high. Even if Le Pen wins, she'll get even less done than Trump. Nothing changes...just business as usual.

If macron gets to 2nd round vs anybody, expect modest relief rally in euro that keeps going for months as US econ data disappoints

she will not win. hail satan!

if it happens then that means the EU was killed by a single financial crisis
just goes to show just how much of eternal prostitutes yuropoors really are

One more time for you burgers, Le Pen cannot win due to the way the French elections are designed.
What you should look at is Mélenchon. He is an actual communist with plans to upheave the republic and engage in mass wealth redistribution. If he goes to second turn against Le Pen, he will get elected and this is where things go to shit for the euro.

Melenchon might achieve deficit spending to stimulate economy, but his other ideas are DOA. It's just typical old school far left rhetoric.

So what we have is 3 deficit spenders (all but Macron), 2 who get nothing done (Melenchon, Le Pen), 1 fuckthepoor reformist and 1 moderate reformist. It's not a horror show no matter who gets elected.

wew lad

Outcome of the election be damned, the euro is at like 1.09 right now according to the news I read and it was 1.072. If you had a long going into the weekend and it opens at 1.09, that's like 200 pips right there. And if you missed that, you can just short it if it opens that high because there's nothing to support such a high price for the euro.
As to when to get in or out I'm at a loss, but at least for the open a short sounds like a good idea. There are some events tommorrow which aren't full of shit though that look good for the euro, so the key might be to get out before all the hype dies down and we hit normal price levels again.

I'm all for getting the shitskins out of the EU, but what value does the Franc even have?

Better question, what value does the entire EU have without Germany?

Fuck Fuck Fuck
OP here
Fuck Fuck Fuck

How big was your short position?

50 G with stop loss at 50 pips

Lost a grand

But the way Brexit and then Trump turned out in retrospect despite my ignorance of French politics I would've probably made the same bet.
Now I'm ready to go drive a truck through a bunch of frogs

Fuck it I'll short it again 50k see what happens.

It is currently consolidating/moving towards correcting, but I think you'll be coming in too late to make huge gains.

But I guess anything's better than nothing

PepeCoin u heard it here first. Decentralized asset exchange and pepechan.org image board coming this week. That's not public.

I use Oanda and TradeKing is there an American Trading App that offers social Trading ?

Sorry, idk, I'm an NZfag I use CMC

Gay. You suck we could have made alot of money.

Yeah once I get the IRS out of my ass and have some more investment(gambling) money to play with I'll be coming to play Veeky Forums crypto games too

it was a fair bet on OPs behalf, the only problem being the volatility of French politics in the last few years, especially since the terrorist attacks have been picking up.

I refrained from placing any positions down just because I'm not in a place where I can gamble at the moment but I probably would've placed the same bet.

In hindsight an attack in central Paris the day before the election probably scared people off from Le Pen in the sense that a centrist candidate like Macron offers more of a chance at stability than a hardliner like Le Pen, and if there's one thing that scared people crave more than vindication, it's stability.

Nationalism isn't somehow over in Europe if she loses. I'm not even white, and I don't like the idea of europeans being displaced by people who, in many ways, come from objectively worse cultures. So many horrific wars have been fought, and so much progress and history can't be forgotten; current europeans don't have the right to just throw away their heritage. This is just the beginning. There will be many more bets to make.

Thanks now I'm going to Fuck with the people on /pol/ and tell them they didn't meme it hard enough

that's your opinion to have user, but the first lesson in trading is leave your emotions at the door and trade solely on logic and psychology.

Brexit and Trump happened because the American and British populations were in comfortable positions to act upon emotions of vindication for what they saw as fighting for nationalism or fighting against 'the other'.

But the French polls were held a day after a very visible terrorist attack in central Paris and it's evident that the general population craved stability more than anything, and that a hardliner like LePen took the back seat.

Saying all this if I were to put a position down a few days ago I too would've shorted the Euro in anticipation of a LePen round 1 victory, but we learn from these experiences.

Nationalism in Europe sure isn't over but it isn't as strong as right wingers want it to be, which was evident after the dutch elections, where the Euro had a small rally, which is the kind of trends we are all after here on Veeky Forums as we ain't on /pol/ brahski

You are right, it is my emotions. Thing is though, Le pen has gone through raids, funding hassles, Trumpesque russian aid bullshit, and voting issues/mistakes which work against her (express.co.uk/news/world/792112/Marine-Le-Pen-French-election-votes-computer-Emmanuel-Macron).

There seems to be active movements against her, and I believe it's done by people who don't really care about the 'stability' of europe and keeping people safe, they only care about the continuation of the EU and monied interests involved with that.

Looking from a psychological perspective, I just don't think that's sustainable, and people will get fed up.

but user, a continuation of the status quo is the definition of stability, a whole shake up of the system and trashing of the Euro is the last thing people think about when their cities are being attacked, a hardliner would only incite more unrest and radical change. Whether you think it's for the best or not is irrelevant in the sense of the movement of prices of currency.

look at this sociopath. don't listen to this guy and keep your soul.

Yeah but very well worded

It's my pet theory that the whales are the ones who bought the euro. I can't see any retail trader making that call to buy EUR during the election, especially when Le Pen hit round 2. We saw it with brexit and trump, everyone said 'no no not this time it's too crazy the french aren't like us'. To me that's not the point. The upset people are going to be the ones voting and the upset people are going to want someone strange. That's Le Pen. She'll probably win by a small margin and everyone will give it a 'that was so close' response, but the edge here is that group psychology in the western world is probably going to repeat itself.
Right now I'm sitting on 50pips and I'm not letting go of this position for awhile. Euro's way too strong, this won't survive the week. Even last week when it was 1.75 I was suspicious. All of this looks like a huge buffer against a reduction of the euro value.

lmao user I thought this was Veeky Forums not /pol/, Ive just learned to keep my morals and emotions miles apart from my trades.

It's not too hard to see the trends, the last major terrorist attacks in Britain and USA were over a decade ago, the people voted in favor of hardliners and 'radical' change from a position of comfort. The European states have been experiencing constant terror attacks in recent years especially France, scared people seek stability not more radical change and a centrist candidate like macron sees this and markets himself strongly as the sensible moderate. Veeky Forums loves the sensational radical doom and gloom of things but the reality is that you gotta leave all sentiments of political belief and emotion if you want to make dem pips

also
>the express as a reliable news source
Might aswell read the daily mail and put grands down trading on their physical shitposting

Forex combines /pol/ and Veeky Forums how else to Soros make those bil$$$$$

/pol/ is somewhat useful to gauge the public opinion of English speaking states, even if it's shitpost central because the average moron is a walking analogue shitposter, but to get a feel of the sentiment of a baguettefag you gotta listen to French circles or have a sensible French friend.