T. /gsg/ - Traditional Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 10th of December:
1541 – Thomas Culpeper and Francis Dereham are executed for having affairs with Catherine Howard, Queen of England and wife of Henry VIII.
1877 – The Russian Army captures Plevna after a 5-month siege. The garrison of 25,000 surviving Turks surrenders. The Russian victory is decisive for the outcome of the war and the Liberation of Bulgaria.
1936 – Abdication Crisis: Edward VIII signs the Instrument of Abdication.
1949 – The People's Liberation Army begins its siege of Chengdu, the last Kuomintang-held city in mainland China, forcing their government to retreat to Taiwan.

# Waggle Pastebin
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB

# Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

# News
DH DD 03/12
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1058632/
DH 1.05 Patch 03/12
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1058633/

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>[V2] - 7 Years Mod
pastebin.com/fMCvXaAA

>[V2] - New Liangmod
mediafire.com/download/fm7kgwo9m83yqxu/New Liang.rar

>[V2] - Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>[V2] - Cold War Enhancement Mod
github.com/settintotrieste/Victoria-2-Cold-War-Enhancement-Mod-CWE

>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>[CK2] - When the World Stopped Making Sense
github.com/loup99/WtWSMS

Old Thread:

1st for where do I launch my prepared invasion?

Last thread there were no thread wars, why has this happened?

Muscat looks pretty rich.

Does anyone know where to find province IDs for the HPM map?

I used the Form Arabia decision, & Arabia didn't inherit Yemen, Oman, TS, Bahrain, & Qatar.

I'm trying to use changeowner ARA [ID] to manually give them control of Arabian provinces, but there are new provinces in HPM that aren't listed under the normal vanilla resources.

he's going all out.

That's the diplo map to show where I am.
This is the economic map

Also, should I give Arabia control of Iraq, Iraqi cores in Iran, Syria, Lebanon, and Jordan? I'm not so sure about what qualifies as Arabic. Masriqi people speak Arabic, no? So they should be part of Arabia?

Regardless, I can't give Arabia anything if I don't figure out where the hell the province IDs are stored.

Type provid in the cheatbox.

bretty groB

NO, Arabia should stop in the Mashriq.

>post false flagging as me deleted

Nice. Thanks.

>false flagging
Filtered.

Who?

Who the fuck enjoys this drawing shit? I've spent two hours just outlining something and i'm not even halfway done. i'd quit if this wasn't so important

based jannies

Should they even control Yemen, Qatar, Bahrain, TS, & Oman? The default HPM decision didn't even give Arabia those cores-- so is Arabia in HPM just meant to be Saudi Arabia...?

OP is a control freak so he can't stand seeing an old /gsg/ thread made

>playing CK2
>be queen
>about to lose title on death
>grant duchy to male of my dynasty
>die and lose title
>now have to reclaim kingdom as the duke
comfy

The Papacy.

Can someone post games already

nah previous borders were too groB, going with this

Who, the guy who made a single thread first or the guy who made three duplicate threads?

*posts EUIV game*

Literally the first thing I conquered. If you want to launch a prepared invasion in Africa, the Middle East, or Europe, you blob over the Italian OPMs to get your realm size up.
I'm trying to venture out of the standard.w

The OP of this thread

Then work your way to India, that'd be cool.

Not the guy who made three duplicate threads?

What does that mean?

>

Yeah, the guy who make early threads and made this duplicate thread
He's a control freak so he makes early threads and don't post them so when someone tries to make a thread he posts his duplicate threads instead

The first screenshot showed that I already did that, the green is me

EU Rome worth playing at all?

Craftsmen work in factories, New World countries increase population via immigration from Europe and, later on, Asia.
5 craftsmen migrated to that state and you don't have a factory for them to work in.

>control freak
another one to the filter

Have you not been here very long or are you just illiterate? Duplicate means secondary in this context. This thread was made first, then someone made three duplicate threads because they were butthurt.

The prepared invasion is ready. Can anyone guess where it's headed?

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

What country that isn't a typical GP nor Korea has a lot of coal?

Rumania.

This is a t. /gsg/ thread, the first was a /gsg/ thread, they're not the same OP.

The guy who made the old infopic threads made three duplicate threads.

They are. They use the exact same everything except the name

cUrPirAtey tUlL

>They use the exact same everything except the name
So they're not the same? And how is it wrong for there to be two duplicates, but the guy who made 3 duplicates is some sort of based saviour of /gsg/?

>the difference between two thread is a "t."
>they are completely different made by different persons
You expect anyone believe this you control freak?

NEED a gf

huh, pretty looking polish borders, fancy

They look like shit.

That's not the only difference. t. /gsg/ welcomes all grand strategy. /gsg/ is /paradoxgeneral/ that even wants stellaris.
Also t. /gsg/ condemns the "modder celebrity" cancer that results in fanboy wars. Tldr we are 2 completely different threads.

Reminder that Huey Long did nothing wrong

you look like shit

See:

Best let the mods know that then so they stop deleting /gsg/ threads.

Fuck you just keep making your shitposter threads control freak. You just want to get rid of hpm because it doesnt have liquor anymore

They only delete them when you make duplicate threads, user. If you stopped starting thread wars and making 3 threads everytime someone makes them befote you the mods wouldn't have to delete them.

see

Then stop shilling them here as "new" or "proper" threads when we reach bump limit.

I wish they would, just so you'd stop with the thread wars already.

You clearly saw the new thread in the catalog, you STILL chose to make a duplicate. You just wanted a thread war. You've made threads as early as 720 before, and yet you call everyone else a control freak. Nobody else made three duplicates just to get thd OP.

Vikings OP.
I have one more surprise that I think you will appreciate, though being zealous has somewhat complicated things.
Is there a reliable way to get rid of it that anyone knows of?

Not reliable but if you take theology you will eventually get "god is a nu-male multikulti cuck" event.

Ruh roh

Last thread was t. /gsg/. This thread is t. /gsg/. If anyone is shilling foreign threads here it's you and your three deleted threads.

>schizo
>control freak
Says the guy who made 3 threads and then pretends he had nothing to do with it.

truly the worst timeline with age of discovery ending after Todd Howard's ancestors rise to the throne

Yeah that was all I could think of. My go-to ERE strat for when they are oconoclast is to immediately take it and go on a pilgrimage and restart if I don't get cynical on the way.

What are you talking about?

Your shitposting sprees for manufactured drama are more reddit than any paradox dlc, you fucking cunts.

guess it's time to invade

Whats something fun to do in EU4? Is there a non meme way to form Germany? Seems like going the Prussia way is what everyone always does

Expand into Ireland and Scotland before the Anglos take them over.

He looks Finnish though.

that a bit gross and grob dont you think?

So fucking reddit

more like he's finnished once i invade and put my slow punjabi son on the throne

yeah well wheres my fucking upvote then you stupid nigger

Getting the cynical trait. I'm currently getting locked out of my memes because of being zealous

I meant the multi-kulti cuck event.

Apparently it's this

>ywn drink odins superpowered semen

REEEEEEEE

Muscat still looks very rich

I own Muscat!

>EU4

So apparently when you gather a holy man, give him land, you can still say "No he's all wrong!" and kill him, thereby immediately getting the land back. I need to use this to force move my capital around then get all the land back. My memetic work is almost complete

Only by a few months

>kr as canada(as restored uk)
>finally have the syndicalist americans on the ropes after ages of blasting angry hordes of workers apart with armor
>getting ready to drive out west after securing all the eastern vps and pocketing and slaughtering 3.5million syndies
>Once this war is over its the end of the 3rd Internationale
>all of the sudden the fucking germans and their entire faction declare war on canada
I hate g*rmans so fucking much

Why the fuck isn't convert to local culture working? It's eating 1000 prestige and not fucking doing anything

>EU4 workshop doesn't work
>accepted solution is to just wait a few days for some fucking reason
>CK2 workshop works just fine
>mod doesn't have an updated version on the forums

REEEEE

Okay now I have to spoil the meme I guess. Why won't this fucking do anything? It's just eating my prestige

>france blitzed by the huns
>spain has no troops left in spain itself, all are fighting in america
>saharan france getting gangraped by mittelafrika, marokko
>mitteleuropa has double the fielded manpower of the entente
>starting the war just after 10mil entente soldiers died in america
JUST

Well what was the meme?

Nestorian Nepali Bengal from the Viking invasion.

>tfw killing k*rdish farmers and expanding eastwards without sacrificing a single Persian soldier

I wonder if it's just Nepali or all the new cultures
What a fucking joke, how has this not been hotfixed

those little kurd minors are OP as fuck

If you aren't in Ironman you can try culture

>The Little Army That Kurd