Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #942
Tummy-Rubs Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred installation; Best mod compatibility]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
AA2Mini [The entire game, with AAU and some basic mods, now under 3 gigs]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2Mini-V1.torrent
Manual Installation [For masochists, not recommended]: pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
How to use AAUnlimited:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0
PP2 Mods for AAU/AA2Mini:
tsukiyo.me/AAA/mods/
lolicore.org/static/pp2/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!gEJGCDaI!ivoM-_w97aUTZmL1LYNTSQ
mega.nz/#F!cYtgnS7Z!veZbJ38XEGLxPi3Am3CMQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

card for these kitties?

>wanting bestiality
Fucking degenerate.

I can't wait for this card

You sound jealous.

Would teeth sliders make this expression possible?
Do we have teeth sliders?

We don't. What would those even do?

>qt edit
What is this crazyness? A new version of reiedit?

It's an alternative to ReiEdit in development.

something like letting you have gritted teeth while unhappy? Since the only toothy expression i can think of is best girl's smile.

I think 2chan has fiddled with it before, unless it was photoshop.

!!!

These are cute!

>grope cat-tats
>get impaled
Just desserts!

They're supposed to be wolf girls, also what if they let you do it?

I wish reportanon trip over a corner and died

Eyes too big to be wolf girls. Wolves are mean on the outside.

>qtedit

Says you!

What you trina say?

who's trina?

Don't forget that you can move irises with the poser too, to make them look at the camera.
Otherwise, cute!

i forgot to do that woops

male slave outfit for fat body type when?

Never, because no one cares about males and even fewer people care about fatties.

>penis shaming AND fat shaming
if i, as a white cis male, had the privilege of being trigger, i would be

>even fewer care about fatties
why????

thanks c'ck

Shouldn't matter who tells you the truth, austim-kun.

okay c0ck

your welcome, sperg.

did i say thank you?
i should call you illiterate instead, c$ck

i was being facetious.
i'm user btw, not whoever you're reeing about.

what is reeing

like this

Okay almost done. What sort of personality I should give her?

kind seems to be the only personality I'm thinking of at the moment. not sure

Where are the more people posting cute girls? We got a couple so far, but where are the more?

hiding

OC or nonOC?

>almost Christmas
>no thread quest
This makes me want to force qts.

>force qts
what did he mean by this?

You have done a damn fine job of discouraging all the people who used to run them so either run it yourself or accept the new questless world you helped to build.

I think it was a Star Trek reference? Use the force James T. Kirk, or whatever.

wait is this fucking kitty

stop pointing fingers

hi im looking for this girls card if anyone can help me

If I recall correctly she is deported back to her own country.

gypsies have no country

mega.nz/#F!gEJGCDaI!ivoM-_w97aUTZmL1LYNTSQ
Riza

thank you for this dark skinned hottie

i call it colonial syndrome, what can i say?

Does anyone know how to optimise AA2's graphics with Intel Control Panel? For some reason i dont have access to either Nvidia or AMD control panel and the quality is shit

What is your graphics card? You obviously can't use amd with an Nvidia and vice versa.

Get a real computer instead of a netbook first.

so why does aau crash when i unload a standard size boy when he's wearing a modded outfit
it crashes at the end of conversations, it crashes when i leave the class roster at night time (after previewing the guy in the outfit)
i'd like to point out that this does not happen to tall guys, and i haven't tried delicate or fatties

please card

I found the furry.

Will it have the ability to set modules?

i wish the hair slot tails weren't so stiff

Is it possible to change the default blue sclera with AA2mini? I can't figure out how to if it is.

Yeah, you replace it with AAU mesh override when you create a card. And I think there was a thing a couple of threads back that let you override the default sclera texture without overwriting any files, but I'm not sure.

why would she need those? that doesn't look like a battle zone to me

I don't even know what this scalera meme is about and where people see anything blue

Looks great. From your mega, if you're still looking for suggestions on what cards to make, some Gabriel Dropout cards would be awesome. Especially since than one user never released his Satania.

it's always a battle zone when there's bullies around!

At the corners of the eyes, there's a gradient to blue. It's somewhat hard to see on its own, but compared to other textures, it's noticeable.

How are they different from her normal panties?

How come there arnt body sliders for every bone like how it is in the poser? Are they hard to implement?

So what do people expect you to do?

Make that sclera black or whatever?

Or flat white, or something different, whatever suits the character.

Which file do i need to edit for that?

Not seeing any mods that do that job for you

mega.nz/#F!cYtgnS7Z!veZbJ38XEGLxPi3Am3CMQg
you can use this!

You can use AAU or the 2 mods that edit the base files. AAU would be easier,

Here is the big sister. I have updated this one to have the tail now. This one only has the mod card. From what I understand you don't need 2 cards anymore since it demods it normally if it uses the new version of aau, so I hope it works. Let me know if there are any problems.
Https://mega.nz/#!5cUkxRrC!fwcVZOaQt00ehnrX3cLdy6gjTLleRt-j7sVgFn79wZw

As for the little sister, i'll have to get around to it. I have been postponing cards because I've been wanting to play this game in my free time.

Isn't there a newer version of that that just acts as a shadow set or something like that?

Actually, there was some new thing that was in this new AAU called "mesh_overides" which is just like the hair highlighter and sclera mods but activated just like shadow sets.
I haven't used it yet though and the guide isn't updated with it either so I wouldn't know how to use it unfortunately.

Posting cuties from my class

AAU modules? Right now it's AAU aware but can't read or edit its data. I can't tell you when or if it will be able to do that.

Yes, body sliders are a bit more difficult to manipulate, in contrast to the poser which only requires one to name one and it will do all the job automatically. Technically both body sliders and poser sliders are only some numbers but getting them right is crucial for the former.

Yes, you put your global mesh override textures in the AA2(Maker)/data/override/Mesh_overrides/ folder.

Are there plans on making more body sliders or is that something on the low priority end?

2B a cute even behind her mask!
Loving your use of the poser

Adding a new one doesn't take too much time. What do you have in mind?

The "glands" slider for male dick makes the balls bigger and not the glands. I think that's a bug from the fix.

But also I think things like ALL the boob bones so we can have better control over that. The shape slider was a good direction for that. Something for leg length and/or arm length. However, I think that may cause some problems I'm not really sure. Other than that I'm not sure what else would be possible to not break too many things.
Maybe finger length and thickness for big hands or small hands.

Thanks!

>The "glands" slider for male dick makes the balls bigger and not the glands. I think that's a bug from the fix.
Oh. That might be the case.

>But also I think things like ALL the boob bones so we can have better control over that. The shape slider was a good direction for that.
I remember the 175-size user from before and that also made me think about a new slider that helps make them bigger. I think it's doable.

>Something for leg length and/or arm length. However, I think that may cause some problems I'm not really sure. Other than that I'm not sure what else would be possible to not break too many things.
It indeed will cause plenty of problems. You're better served by using custom body sliders in the body tab for such matters.

>Maybe finger length and thickness for big hands or small hands.
Too much work

Neato. I guess for the fingers you would need to do every joint for every hand at the same time. I thought it would be a bit much. The hand slider should be fine anyway.

Whenever I use Poser, the skirts start clipping like ther's no tomorrow, any way to controll/adjust/fix that?

There's the frozen skirt prop. I just make sure to swing the character left and right until it readjusts, instead.

>swing the character

I was expecting something like a reload of the skirt or something

Oh well.

Intel(R) HD Graphics 620

You can actually reload the skirt by chaning the clothing state. Or what I like to do is use the frozen skirt then apply it to the girl. Then take it off. Boom easy reset.

pls i want to talk to boys
if it helps at all i'm using svii uncensor and the guys in question have at least 1 extra hair added in the hair tab