Android 13
Tapion
Zamasu Mentor
>WIP List of DLC 5 Balance Changes
pastebin.com/cgLtGju6
>DLC5 Content
pastebin.com/vBcCrW96
>DLC 6 News
Extra Pack 2 will contain an original new character, a new scenario and a new way to interact with Dragon Ball characters. On top of that, players may also discover an all new form Goku in the Extra Pack 2
>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh
>1.06 patchnotes
pastebin.com/dxznyLQV
>1.07 patchnotes
pastebin.com/RxfR2k2k
>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>Movies Pastebin
pastebin.com/7bAJFGVJ

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/:

Yuros please go away

Also, Goku is a meme character

The way Retribution lands here honestly looks rather brutal. I like it.
Though ignore the weird teleport Mary did, it seems to just be a thing with this combo.

He's a cute character.

That's pretty mean, user.

Oh, that's a combination Inever would have put together. Pretty neat.

I think this is the worst day I've been on this /dbg/ year.
Which one was yours?

Her poor cooter.

I like this combo too, good use of teleporting moves. Pretty lewd with Mary in that outfit and that position though

Please don't break my future wife like that.

I WANT TO GRAB RIBRAINNE'S BELLY

I THINK RIBRIANNE'S SMELLY

Not anymore, lol.

>tfw no mahou shoujo futa gf

>tfw piccolo of all the people fell off the arena

>Uses arms to get gohan back into the ring
>Doesn't use arms to get himself back

Also, in this episode:
Gohan does something smart for the first time in his entire fight history.
Piccolo is suddenly dumb.

>The entire ring is made of the strongest metal in all of the universes
>Gohan can just basic ki blast it into dust for his invisble countermeasures

God damn stupid writers.

It seems to only work that smoothly if you start Cannon close to the ground though, from higher up you'll probably have to wait a bit and time Retribution just right to hit as they land.

Speaking of teleporting moves, Hyper Movement seems pretty good for using after knockbacks, which I don't remember being a thing but Mary said it always was.

I AM pretty sure the description of the move never mentioned it before, which it does do now. It's what made me wanna try it out here.
And I'd argue my outfit in these fights was lewder.

Yeah that whole the stage is almost impossible to destroy shit went right out the window fast.

I miss Piccolo already.

Am I the only who thought Gohan was going to blow of piccolo's arms an then tell him spray blood everywhere at frist cause beerus suggested it.

I thought the same.

Same, I also though Piccolo would lose his arms before falling.

>Blood...Break my own nose? Why would I do that!
>Hey Piccolo! *pewpepwpewpew*
>WHAT THE FUCK GOHAN MY ARMS!!

Destructive ray is AWFUL.

Who here /friezaonlineevent/

Nah, it's pretty good. Just gotta aim better, nerd.

It's already over in EU sadly, I'd really love a spare Jeice pants so I don't need to feel bad about using it on an alt.

Pretty good at sucking.
Like Tail Slicer!

>Nah, it's pretty good. Just gotta aim better, nerd.
It's a worse death beam that misses a lot and deals no damage.

Tail Slicer is great and fun you shut your MOUTH.
It could do with a little more damage though

It's a better looking Death Beam that shoots from your eyes which is always cool, and the knock up when it hits is great for landing another quick move.

>Tail Slicer is great
It's slow and deals no damage and does nothing other moves don't do better. It doesn't even look cool compared to similar moves!

>It's a better looking Death Beam that shoots from your eyes which is always cool, and the knock up when it hits is great for landing another quick move.

It's a better looking death beam, which is why it's so tragic that it's so useless. Death beam has the same stun effect without being a bad move that will overshoot the target even if you're the lowest height possible.

You seem to care a lot for moves being good and strong and functional, but the most important thing of all is STYLE, the LOOKS. Functionality is merely a bonus!

Last I remember Death Beam doesn't at all have the same effect as Destructive Ray, and absolutely does not allow you to land other moves like DR does.
I only ever bothered with it for regular EMs though.

But Tail Slicer doesn't even look cool.

>Functionality is merely a bonus!
There is nothing stylish about missing with an eye-beam. It makes you look like a huge dork.

YES IT DOES REE

I don't even have that problem unless people are actually trying to dodge it which makes sense because they're dodging it!

>Last I remember Death Beam doesn't at all have the same effect as Destructive Ray, and absolutely does not allow you to land other moves
The first beam of the 3 has a fairly long stun duration, enough to land some quick moves or just fly over there and start comboing. The second and third beams have progressively shorter reach, shorter stun and greater damage. Incredibly versatile.

>I don't even have that problem unless people are actually trying to dodge it
Who needs to dodge something when just floating towards the enemy lowers you enough to have the beam miss?

is the new expert quest even doable offline?
the team AI is too braindead to be useful and I cant deal enough damage before time runs out...
and dabra's new firebreath skill just does too much damage

I don't think death beam can extend combos by using after knockback, then attacking like destructive ray, but considering that it puts the opponent in juggle and does terrible damage, it's not even worth that added fucntionality.

Did it on my level 99 ki buufu with a few tries.
Might be hard for strikers.

Put some real pants on little monkey

Remember that time Frieza went from Incredibly strong and fearsome foe to jobber in a handful of episodes

Frieza is currently incredibly strong, that's one of my favorite things about the ToP.

So, is New Frieza still absolute evil? I'm confused as to why he'd team with a bunch of people he despises
I've watched zero episodes of Super

>I've watched zero episodes of Super

I keep hearing that it's either pretty good or completely awful. Also, I don't like watching it in chinese

>I keep hearing that it's either pretty good or completely awful.
It's a mix of both, worth the warching
>Also, I don't like watching it in chinese
Get used to it, and if you want to start now, start with episode 28 because the first 27 is just BoG and RoF.

I saw BOG, and liked it a good deal. Never saw RF tho. worth watching?

Better than watching a dozen poorly animated episodes retelling the same mediocre story, that's for sure.

Yes, things that happened in that movie will be referenced later. You should watch that movie first before Super episode 28.

What the fuck is that animation

weekly retelling of a movie with subpar budget before someone got pissy about the animation

Dragon Ball Super!

Quality's pretty awful the first 3 arcs, pretty awful most of the fourth arc, and pretty awful like half of the current arc but with some noticeably decently made episodes.

Amazing

At least looking back at older episodes helps you appreciate some of the newer ones more.

I did that when the Black arc was going, and repeated the process with the ToP.

Christ

It really does.

Even with that quality Goku is still the best.

How long do these Frieza events last and how many points do I need to get good stuff? I'm over 10k points and I'm getting bored.

Usually an hour if I recall, and you don't get anything good for getting points, just a stupid nickname.

All the good stuff is drops from the enemies, which is the tracksuits.

The points don't matter much, the event is really boring and the only real reward is endless copies of recolored tracksuits.

I'm sorry, user.

Thanks, that's kinda lame. At least the Metal Cooler and Gold Frieza suits look kinda neat. I did get cooler to drop a crystal battle suit too.

It's really lame, but some of the suits are nice. Paprika wears the Jeice tracksuit very well.

alright niggers just bought xeno2
how common is camo bikini raid? :^)

Hope you got it on PC.

Yes for pc.

Then you should consider cheating for raid only items like the bikini or tight's hat, because it could be months before they show up again.

Is there any gallery or video showing all past raid drops? I'm having trouble finding them.

Yeah, some of the tracksuits are really neat, especially if you mix and match them with each other and other outfits. The Jeice top and most of the Ginyu Force pants are especially good stuff.

You can also get Armored Squadron outfits and Veggie/Nappa/Raditz Battle Suits from the small fry, and like you said, Cooler drops the Crystal Battle Suit sometimes.

>how common is camo bikini raid?
You'll be lucky if it happens within the next half year.

Is there an easy way of doing this?

Yes, there's a mod that puts every item in the game in shops. Modding in XV is easy, even with the new anti-cheat, you just have to be offline for it to work now.

woah I just found it . great shit.

>Gohan does something smart for the first time in his entire fight history.
>Piccolo is suddenly dumb.
They have to balance, can't have both smart or dumb at the same time.

>the first time
something something ki sonar

so are QQ bangs percentage based or straight decrease
I have one that is -5 in stamina but because I am playing Namek I have a fuck ton of it but when place on it drops me down to 3 1/3
so I was curious if I just pumped stamina(this is my new character at level 30) if I could circumvent this and get all the positives off of it or if it is garbage
also what do you think of my cute boy?

pretty cute, would fug

QQ Bangs add points to your stats. 5 arrows on ki and stamina equals two bars or 84 points while 5 arrows on the other stats are 50 points in that stat. So that's about 16.8 per ki/stamina arrow and 10 per other arrows. People generally don't want negative stamina arrows unless they have a 3-stam buufu meme build since ki and stamina are the best things a QQ bang can get you; the changes to the other stats aren't nearly as drastic. As long as you have a number of ki and stamina bars that you're comfortable with, the rest of the points can go anywhere and it won't matter too much. Note that this doesn't always mean you want 2 bars of each from the QQ bang. You'll get 5 bars of each by default and up to three additional bars at a 42, 84, and 125 stat investment. More stamina means you're broken for longer but can also vanish more and use certain awakenings longer while less means you don't have to worry about breaks as much and people won't be able to kill you in one combo as easily when you're broken. Less ki means you can use less supers in quick succession, but not everybody's going to need to do that so the points could be better spent elsewhere. Either way, it's better to get bars of ki and stamina from a QQ bang than stat points because they gain so much more for them per arrow. The rest of the points you allocate don't really matter that much and you can specialize in whatever you want without too much detriment to doing other things. I usually go for 125 in basics myself since you're usually doing them more often than anything else.

Also, nice shotanamek.

It looks like a girl.

holy shit this is more information than I have gotten in a week of asking thanks user!
this is really useful to know
I probs won't use that one then because it was boosting strike supers while 1 arrow decreasing ki supers, 3 bars to health, and 5 to stamina

/ss/ bomber is FUN
FUN

Sorry, don't have time for long-winded posts like that most of the week.Work and not much free time after it, you know how it goes. Keep in mind that a bang of +15/-9 (a difference of 6 between the positive and negative arrows, to be more accurate) is the absolute best you can get and you can get that by combining two 4 star clothing items with about the stats you want with a five-star mix item like a senzu beansprout. If you're lazy like me, you can also just use 5-star combinations (not item required) for almost guaranteed results that aren't as good. Some of those are outlined in the pastebin. Two Light Heart Suits is a personal favorite. You can also exit the game before you leave the shop menu and not lose anything if you mess up.

Thanks, I was trying to figure out the pastebin but it was confusing the fuck out of me
thanks for the breakdown that helps a bunch

Its just classic Ausnet probably, don't think too hard about it.

Y-you what

How dare you imply Bouncy Eye Beam is bad, I'll have you know its COOL and can be used occasionally!

Who needs Hit, I can make my own donuts!

But can you make them out of monkey bread?

Pls do not bully monkeys

monkeys are for bullying and no one can stop me

Gonna bully everyone. No exceptions!

oof

If I ever get to fight ya I'll show you not to bully anyone!

Who /tyrant lancer/ here? Best move hands down

Best? Probably not, but it looks pretty cool, and nothing else matters if it looks real cool

> 24 unique posters
So this is how it ends....

Nyeheheh! You'll never catch me now that I can go INTANGIBLE!

not with a bang, but with a reeeee

I want to FIGHT Lima

Tyrant lancer is very good. Works on any type of knockback and can somewhat surprise people with raw inputs. I'm used to pbing it so take that into consideration when fighting someone.

>Using my screenshot
Woah buddy, don't you take your own?