"Credit card fraud and hacking is a good way to make mone-"

"Credit card fraud and hacking is a good way to make mone-"
Oh.

Other urls found in this thread:

nj.com/middlesex/index.ssf/2017/03/jewelry_store_owners_sentenced_in_200m_internation.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good. Piece of shit deserves it.

yeah like he would have ever got caught not for the us special interest in russian hackers with government ties.

This is a fairly exceptional case, also if he had put himself in the $100k a year, low key carding kind of fraud level, he never would have been caught (bar a stupid mistake or people informing on him)

>Credit card fraud

They only catch retards for this, pretty sure they got any information about this after the fact

He would of been exclusively targeted for his hacking

>$100k a year
>Low key

Yeah that's not really sustainable.

Is that shit really as easy as buying one of those guides on any of the markets? I'd never want to steal from anyone personally, but I was wondering because these shady fucks make it seem easy (of course).

Never buy a guide, that's retarded.

Let me give you the quick run down on making money off of this.

Things you'll need to get started
>throwaway laptop
>Flash drive with at least 4gb
>Public area where you can use wi-fi
>P.O. Box
>Paypal account that you bought off of someone
>Proxy and VPN

Now that you have these, this is what you're going to want to do
install TOR
install TAILS on the flashdrive
order credit cards
spoof location of first cc
create account on amazon
spoof location to ebay account location
go on ebay
look at top selling items
drop ship said item from amazon, and list 2 day shipping
repeat ad-naseum
switch out cards and locations as needed
create accounts as needed

When you want to retrieve your earnings
Buy Btc with paypal
wash your Btc
exchange it for Eth
exchange it for XMR
exchange it for Btc
wash it again
withdraw it using a Btc atm/deposit it in Kraken or Coinbase

You're welcome user

>170M before he got caught

He should have just bagged 10M and got the fuck out. Either way, he's probably got enough hidden for a retirement better than 99.9% wageslaves.

Damage isn't how much he made.

Have fun in federal prison. Hope Ackmd the Terrorist takes it easy on you when he rapes you.

He'll be about retirement age if he makes it out of prison alive.

always wondered how people wash btc, all I ever saw on tor during my brief interest were 'btc washing' scams where you send people your btc and hope to get it back on some runescape tier scam shit

I wouldn't actually do this myself, unless I got into serious trouble, however, this is on the extreme of things, and not a typical sentencing.

nj.com/middlesex/index.ssf/2017/03/jewelry_store_owners_sentenced_in_200m_internation.html

Is recent, and is a lenient sentence.

There are websites on TOR dedicated to doing this, you just go on different forums to see which one works best.

How the fuck did they get such a light sentence?

you are insanely overcomplicating a simple thing.

Bump

I'm not sure user, but there was a guy that posted here that got 3 years in federal prison for keylogging 4 - 5 star hotel computer lounges, and using their accounts to buy gold, then selling it at a pawn shop. He also used to claim to be the relatives of those who were deceased and announced in the paper to have no family claim inheritance.

Enlighten me then user

>all these delusional illiterate poor burger luddites
I am russian crypto pro and this thread offends me. Shit is some rich official's son and got what he deserved. Also card fraud is not hacking, 10yo can do that.
Educate your fucking selves.

How is installing malware on POS systens not hacking?

>throwaway laptop
>proxy
>vpn
>tor
>tails
>exchange to all sorts of shitcoins again and again
that shit is totally unnecessary.
their ability to track you down if you use a public wifi is next to nonexistent and the important thing is to have plausible deniability anyhow. if it doesn't stand up in court you are ok. you are not in a fucking holywood spook movie.

>There are websites on TOR dedicated to doing this, you just go on different forums to see which one works best.

So it's literally all just 'send me your btc and I'll send back clean for a fee' type shit? The last time I fell for that scam I was 13 and gave someone my rune armor to trim.

Furthermore what's the point of washing bitcoin if it's anonymous and encrypted?
How do you explain the influx of income when you change your btc to cash?
Isn't the whole point of washing money to make it look like it has a legitimate source, 'my money came from bitcoin' doesn't sound like it would stand under scrutiny, it sure would make washing money easier but it in inself doesn't make a good laundry, sounds like you're just larping on the internet fampai