Blitz: BENIS

Other urls found in this thread:

tanks.gg/compare/leopard-1?t=amx-30-b~centurion-ax~m48-patton~stb-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pzmoe

yall can call me master

free shmurda sama

I'M A HOT NIGGA

Why would anyone do this? Play thousands of tier II battles, just to stomp on newbies?

with a name like that, it's pretty obvious that what he wants to do

With names like that I assume it's for shits and giggles.

autism flows freely until we discover how to harness it

Yeah, but WHY? Where's the joy or fun of that? Not to mention what a waste of time it is.

He wins over 80% of his games like that. Some people just like playing easy mode instead learning to get better. For all we know he could be having fun. I honestly play worse at lower tiers because the players' retardation confuses me more often than not.

Fun, at the expense of actual tier II players... that's just pitiful.

But I wish this game had a clan wars mode, where the tank and tier spread was just like in normal matches, instead of everyone playing same tiered tanks (and often the very same, handful collection of tanks).

I personally loved the idea behind the tonnage limit that existed for a while, but sadly it's gone now

>tonnage limit
Did this mode have a name, or anything? I might look it up.

I'm a very on and off again kind of player, often taking many months or even a year away from the game, before returning. And I remember there being, at some point, a game mode that was 7vs7, and all the tanks were worth certain number of points, according to their tier. So the matches weren't just (say) all tier 8's duking it out, but also tier 7's and maybe even small arties there in the mix.

It was stupid because people would just take 10 Mauses and 5 Leichtraktors.

Oh, and I loved that mode, I forgot to mention. It was more varied and easier to setup too, than a full blown 15vs15 CW match.

I think it was how "pro" or tournament play used to be ran for a while, maybe even how clan was used to be ran but I'm not sure

when your fast medium tank has 1200 alpha

>Blacks out his name
>3 marks a broken tank

Ooof

it's too hard 3 marking normal tanks so ill stay in my overpowered bubble

>9000 combined is 2nd class in the TVP

kek

I did like 7k combined and only got a 3rd class. That tanks requirements are insane.

i got ace with 7k+2k assist but none of it was sniping damage

>90% WR
shieeeeeeeeeeet

>what a waste of time it is.
>video games

Yeah, videogames are a waste of time for the most part, but if you play this game normally, you'll at least get new tanks. But playing low tier matches over and over and over??

he's having fun, I'd say he isnt wasting his time

do you even enjoy this game anymore?

>But playing low tier matches over and over and over??

He probably does it because hurts people's bottoms like yours.

You are making odd assumptions here. Not sure what you are getting at?

That statpadding player enjoys statpadding above all else, it's a different way to enjoy the game but he is enjoying it.

He's collecting (You)s at this point. Leave him to fester in his idiocy.

how do you play this game normally? grind through the lines as quickly as possible and make sure you're not performing above average?

now excuse me while I fuck this goat before selling it for the 10 year old girl im also going to fuck

Normally, as in advancing from one tank to the next one. It basically takes forever to get all of them, so there's neither a hurry to do it, nor a reason to get stuck into some specific tier (least of which the low tiers.)

I wonder if that Stad Padder could play against literal bots, and get the same kind of satisfaction? Or does he just enjoy bullying newbies? I really don't understand.

why are you trying to understand, why did you bring it to our attention at all, whats your end game

sometimes i feel like im playing against bots even at tier 10. does this mean i'm an autist too? probably but i still think i'm playing this game normally

Well, I encountered him in the game, and now I'm wondering about it, making conversation? What is YOUR "end game"? You sound paranoid and hostile.

Yeah, the matchmaker in this game is "interesting", but I'm not sure if skill tiers would be any more fun or fair either, so it's difficult situation all around.

german light tank line vs soviet light tank line?
the grind is an important consideration

What make Firefly so comfy?

having 170 pen at t6 is pretty good desu

Not him, but I play that way.

>sperman
>6 degrees of gun depression
WG hatred for bongs makes KKK look like tolerance group

naomi is cute

I wish WG make the Firefly with this hull instead.

premium variant pls

good goy

i mean i've already bought 2 tanks from the the advent calendar i'd definitely buy a firefly variant

You mean one like this?

I smell a newly appointed roach driver
I also goyed out 1 or 2 years ago for it,
much balans ))))

>tfw bought nothing so far
>waiting on them Shabba goy loot boxes like last year
>tfw won Patton KR for 10€ + like 3k gold last year

This thing does nothing but gather dust since I have the Bromwell.

I wish I had got it for free but I started playing the game like a month or two after they gave it out. Like you said though it would gather dust since I have the Bromwell.

right now the premiums i own are the lowe, revalorise, and the m4 mle. 49
i figure i'll probably buy at least one more during the advent thing - anything in particular i should look out for?

Lorraine?

i figure since i just got the rev i shouldn't get another french tier 8 medium

Do you like havys, meds, TDs, light?
Do you need a crew trainer?
Do you need a credit maker?
Do you need a T6 with a bia crew?

Defender and Patriot are "balanced".
Skorpion G is the most played tank for a reason, and it kills T8 mm

i pretty much like everything but light tanks
i dont really need crew trainers/credit makers
mostly just looking for any tier 6-8 tanks that are good and fun
and yeah those two were actually the two i've had my eye on
since i already have 2 premium heavies i was leaning towards the skorpion right now although i dislike the camo
any other premium td's that really stand out?

The Kanonenjagdpanzer 105 might be in the game soon.
Strv S1 when you like sitting at the red line the whole game. It's always on sale though.
The American T7 Scorpion is very cute.
It has the size of an T1 tank with a T8 Medium gun.

Is Firefly better than Achilles?

>cute tanks
oh gosh

>just one more battle/percent
>lose a metric fuckon of times in a row

>patchskiddidly next week
>still haven't used my free stripper crew member
fugg

Leopard 1 buff when?

What's there to buff?

probably b8 but anyway

gun handling among many

Is it worth it? If I hate the game, my life and everything in between??

it sucks at stop and pop shooting b/c of how awful its traverse/movemnt dispersion values are

tanks.gg/compare/leopard-1?t=amx-30-b~centurion-ax~m48-patton~stb-1

Worst DPM, worst turret armour and worst gun handling.
Only good things are speed and the good accuracy when standing. But both strength don't work together.
They could fix that by just changing two numbers and it would maybe be competitive again.

Is there any point to the Czechoslovak line? I am just not seeing it, other than good guns and otherwise meh mediums, a niche thats already done pretty well by China.

the tier 10 is broken

TVP T 50/51 is meta.
1280 damage in 4.5 secs isn't bad.

Does the Comet actually or not?

Most verily.

the 5 is bad, the 6 is also pretty bad imo. The 7 is mediocre but suffers from a fucking awful stock grind, and 8 is considered to be one of the worst tier for tier tanks in the game along side the T-34-2. The 50 and the 50/51 are both incredibly powerful fast mediums that can pop out, dump 950~/1300~ dmg in the time it can take a tank to pull its gun around and aim

When you have a 100% crew without modules on a Löwe and you never stop firing you never run out of ammo because it takes 16 minutes to shoot all 80 shells.

The most OP tanks are often behind the worst grinds.
That's why everyone recommends the IS7 line because that's like the only line that is good in all tiers.

>good top speed
>good frontal armor
>good gun
>look like Panther but tier 6

This tank is so good.

Pudel

>good frontal armor
Does it ever comes relevant? It feels like it has trouble stopping even tier V guns. That said, it's pretty easy to sidescrape in this tonk

Is this one better than the VK 30.01 (D)? I'm thinking of picking up one of them, but they seem kinda similar at first glance.

nvm

D has better mobility but M has better armor and gun handling

>Polish ""captured"" tank

Better gun handling is always real nice. Is the M very sluggish, or is it good enough?

Able to reach 45-50 on flat ground just fine but turn a bit slow.

Somehow I feel like better gun handling will make up for that a lot of the time. Thanks senpai.

Honestly, the D feel like a worse Cromwell with slope armor. At least the M is more unique.

how long until they nerf the E25?

Do I need to complete every personal missions with honor to unlock the unique camo?

for the particular tank the mission is for? no. to get the universal camos, I believe so

Never. The funny thing is that if WG cared, it'd powercreep everything else to the point of E25 being balanced, but they just want people to jump on rare tanks when they're sold on this few occasions.

> 171 pen on a tier 6
now if only they would give it -10 depression

It actually only has -5 irl.

>get no more than 50 bonds per day
It'll only take me 80 days to get the CW tank.

Not that irl matters, as seen on most soviet tanks.

Soviet tanks wouldn't be so tough if there was no accuracy RNG.

>he's not sitting on 7k bonds from the past ranked seasons

Isn't it great?

stop camping lmaoooo

your entire team is now arta safe for the next 60 seconds so he could have the ability to meme on you like that

I would also like to know this. I think the achilles might be slightly better due to gun handling, but it would mean going through the archer first and I'm not sure I'm up for that.