/ksg/ Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General General #3387

(embed) (embed) (embed) Edition

Previous Thread: (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)

Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (embed) (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Suriko's Non-Canon Miki Route): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996 (embed)
Summer's Clover VN:
github.com/stanriders/ks-summersclover (embed)
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/ (embed)
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2 (embed) (embed)
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc (embed) (embed)
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x (embed) (embed)
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Katawa Booru: cripple.booru.org/
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com (embed)
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162 (embed)
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard (embed)
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf (embed)
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9 (embed)
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1 (embed) (embed)
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/ (embed)
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/ (embed)
Halloween 2017 fan content collection: pastebin.com/rcU3M8G7 (embed) (embed)

local tripcuck SKYNET has a christmas contest, with included prize! Skynet himself can probably provide a better explanation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6qrDlRsARwk
youtube.com/watch?v=2A0wGO3c2T8
youtube.com/watch?v=vhHYDFc4Rck
youtube.com/watch?v=tXQzAApb4WM
youtube.com/watch?v=Kmc1XN3iVVc
youtube.com/watch?v=zXhLFb34nz4
youtube.com/watch?v=sCQfTNOC5aE
timeanddate.com/countdown/soccer?iso=20171210T1930&p0=:&msg=/ksg/ versus /wtg/&font=hand
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lets start this thread off right

hold still while i rape you

I'm going with this one since the number and backlinks are right, and the meme of casting a girl who is visibly female as a boygirl character is a stupid one

K, sold.

Not much.

youtube.com/watch?v=6qrDlRsARwk

I'm in places. Finished my last book, picked up an old one. I had a name here, once. I liked the lifting discussion.

It is rather excrutiating-ly apt that the heaviest things we lift are not measured in iron. They are measured in tears.

>nth for the harrowing of the feels.

I love Lilly and I want to spend a happy Christmas with her.

Skynettttt still no pastebin Skynetttttttt

Christmas is for family. How do you plan to spend it with Lilly in such a way as to not alienate those who should be closest to you?

Well, I can't spend it with her, she isn't real.
If she was real I'd love to introduce her to my family though. No reason as to why I can't spend time with both of them.

>tfw no deafmute gf
>tfw she wouldn't be able to experience brilliant music at all anyways
it's a painful fucking feel lads

youtube.com/watch?v=2A0wGO3c2T8

Nth for a happy Hana!

>misha's fw hanako sticks her tongue out

write a comfy Lilly christmas story and pretend it's real. next best thing I guess.

No sexual innuendo allowed

Yeah, that's the plan.
I kinda want to write something a bit more "substantial" than a comfy story though. But I'm bad coming up with ideas.

i'd like to get in her endo

Contributed to her fundamental alienation. What is a soul raised in silence? Never heard her mother's voice. Never heard her father's praise, encouragement. Likely never received it. Jigoro also doesn't seem like the hugging type. Misha is likely the first person who chose to love Shizune. The necessity of expression seems to be Steely Dan's point. I would agree. Shizune is so eager to play games, because they by definition engage others with her, and in their wager beget both expression and investiture.

Rin would think she sees through this. Her investiture is in the beauty she perceives in the world around her, the experience of time. Shizune is dissociated from this, and cannot perceive the tranquil world Rin can. Rin can allow her agency to slip, be okay with not using her hands to touch, because the world will still be there if she does nothing. Shizune cannot be so sure. The world around her slips by without her, but much at the pace of Hanako's cutscene. Vs. Hanako, Shizune reaches out and seizes the face of the ground. She makes the choice to engage, forcing the unity of expression, in passion, joy, and hate.

And, it's quite likely Misha is a direct product of that expression. She likes to feel. So, she is drawn to someone who asks her to feel.

ah... Sometime just comfy slice of life kind of stories are nice. I like them anyway. doesn'T have to be much, just you know, as long as the characters stay in line with their KS personalities, it's "more KS" really...

But if you really want something else, I don't know... Hisao (or "you") give lilly an engagement ring on christmas? Lilly announces her pregnancy?

Omae wa mō shindeiru!

Reminder not to bully the waifus! Xmas coming soon, if you want a Katawa gf you better be nice for the next 2 weeks!

can't wait to unwrap my presents

Oh dear. I think if I ever wrote about them getting married it would be more than a short Christmas story.
But anyway, I'll stick with comfy. It's what I'm good at.

yes but what kind of music do you like?
youtube.com/watch?v=vhHYDFc4Rck

>Oh dear. I think if I ever wrote about them getting married it would be more than a short Christmas story.
write a novel!
>But anyway, I'll stick with comfy. It's what I'm good at.
that's good too!

bed time, 'night /ksg/!

Is it worth it to write a fanfiction novel though? Will people even read it?

if it's good, people will read anything I think.
of course if it's like as long as a KS path is needs to also be as good as a KS path. But if it's reasonable... I'd read a lot of good KS fics, between f5's and so on.

Daft Punk is actually my favorite musical group, got into french house and Birdy Nam Nam as a result. Never heard that one before, thanks. Recently more into Jazz, blues. Samples:

youtube.com/watch?v=tXQzAApb4WM

youtube.com/watch?v=Kmc1XN3iVVc

youtube.com/watch?v=zXhLFb34nz4

People read self help, religious, contemporary biographies, and buzzfeed. Write Hisao as "Hank", "Hal", or "Hunter" make him moodier, leather jacket, smoker, who finds a girl good enough to become good for. Needs to be 50 shades tier sappy, write about how he goes from tough as nails to 100% emotional support. Include 2 sex scenes, one when he does a super romantic date and just does oral, another near the end to seal the deal. You'll sell out. Also, cut all extraneous KS references. They're not in high school and just met.

We've got that in common I guess, Random Access Memories is my all-time favorite album.
You seem to be a big fan of piano jazz, I'm assuming you've heard In a Sentimental Mood
youtube.com/watch?v=sCQfTNOC5aE
god damn what a beautiful song, what did man ever do to deserve the blues know what I'm saying?

You ever have specific songs which remind you overpoweringly of a single time of your life, or even a single event? Moment? I'm a shizunebro too but I know the one demon of mine I need to slay to "deserve" her or a woman like her is my penchant for nostalgia; I'm always looking back, remembering things, regretting my actions, I'm a smart motherfucker and I have dedication and drive but I sometimes feel like every memory I create just weighs me down, and I end up distracting myself over them for a long long time. Spend too much time trying to get in touch with old people, it's like living a daydream. Maybe I have to get colder, less emotional, idk.

Nietzsche would tell me to do the opposite though

Time passes. Or rather, it marches inevitably forward, and we are sledged behind it. Memory pains me too, in much the same way. The happy memories hurt the most, because they are gone. Because they are gone, and can never happen again. Seeking to repeat them is futile, which you know, which is why the memory is sad. Otherwise, a memory of a cheesecake you will never eat again would not be sad. It would be procedural. Save enough, and you may buy another exactly the same and enjoy it exactly the same. It is only their impossibility that makes them seductive.

One day, likely to come, you will have the single happiest day of your entire life. Then, it will be over. No day will be as good, though they may be good. No light will be as warm. No love as good. Your soul, less itself. Death will then be a matter of form. The important part is to understand these dark facts, and be through them, and be more. Yes, I will have less happy days. But, I can make this day happier for someone else. I can have a bonfire for friends, with marshmallows, tell stories. We will die. Once we accept this, we can focus on living a good life. You will live, even if you don't want to, for the rest of your days by definition. You must choose to make them good.

Make tomorrow good. Start small.

If you're referring to Nietzsche's imp forcing you to repeat your life, you've missed the point. The imp's gift would only be pleasant until the moment you first experience nostalgia. You relive all the pain of the nostalgia too. What good is it to live a grand 20 years at the outset, if the last 60 are trash? For the Imp's gift to be good, you must decide to make your life good. That is Nietzsche's point.

suzu!

Lilly!

One for Mish!

Now there's a Mish I'd love to squish!

>ywn have a 3 person pizza party with suzu and Miki
>ywn watch b horror movies
>ywn her Miki whisper in your ear 'Suzu is asleep'
>ywn feel her right hand slip into your pants

Ew, her feet are almost in her pizza.

>Reading what was basically the entirety of the last thread after just completing the game.
wew
my brain

I wonder if anyone has any links to the early threads of KSG

Ahah, yes. ew feet, disgusting amiright ? you walk on it and all ahah ...

>pic
KS anime when?

>That feel when you will never taste the french vanilla flavor of Lilly's lips
>That feel when you will never give a sleeping Emi a piggyback ride home
>That feel when you will never feel Rin's lips caress your hands as you feed her oranges
>That feel when you will never gaze at the stars next to Shizune
>That feel when you will never wake up next to Hanako and take her into a loving embrace
>That feel when you will never feel a sleeping Misha press her soft body against you as you kiss her candy scented hair.

Stop

What and when?

This thread for this mediocre VN, whenever you're ready

How low can you go /ksg/?
Ascended tier here, flower pollination

That's interesting. Have you considered that many of us are not ready? Perhaps letting a thread die is one thing, but this is a cocoon. We are here, incubating and many becoming something. These people will stop their participation, when they are ready and go off into the world. Tagged out.

Some, like myself, come back. To discuss the lessons, the characterization, like any good work or product. We appreciate the craft and care, more than the utility. That's worth something. I promise you this: the moment each and every one of us is ready to move on, we will do so. Even then, I cannot promise this place will not exist. We are a safe harbor, and the winds. The winds blow cold.

>whenever you're ready
Never it is then!

There is a clear bias here in terms of truly terrible fetishes and alternative fetishes.
t. Degenerate.

Trip on, Kenji.

>Ahah, yes. ew Hanako, disgusting amiright ? you talk to it and all ahah ...

s-shut up

I kind of agree with this, because I come back to remind myself of a simpler time in my life when the threads first happened. There's no excuse for not creating more content though.

>cornfields
The fuck?

for Rin

>periodic table of elements
feels good to be A S C E N D E D

it wasn't rape

Rin.

This is the problem with hanako and why she is so popular, they focused all on her mental fuck ups and did not really showcase her burns even close to how they would be in real life

Rin?

ew

I just had a dream where Shizune called me by my name. Woke up instantly, it was so real at first I thought someone called it in real life. Was really weird... both in the dream (with shizune being mute) and in life (what he hell?)

>tfw becoming crazy/schizo and hearing your katawaifu is as close as we can ever get of actually being with them.
I'll take it I suppose.

Next you'll be dreaming of comforting Misha

hnggggggg
makes me want to write that old demonic pact story I've been thinking about for a while

>ywn feel her left hand slip into your anus
ok on second thought maybe your version is better

>succubus (male)
Incubus, you uncultured swine.

Also I feel like whoever made this didn't take much time picking the levels for each thing...

Bukkake and DP is in normalfag, but light bondage is in weird?
Hell just compare light bondage with the other things in its category.
Using some fluffy pink handcuff is equivalent to farts, breast feeding, and a girl (or male, who the fuck knows) consenting to have sex with a tentacle monster?

>We are here, incubating and many becoming something.
I don't know about you but I'm closer to becoming nothing desu.

>this list
where did I go so wrong...

Also how do you pick where you belong? Do you need to have just 1 thing? Or the majority? All of them?

Man it is a comfy Christmas day to be a writefag out of the snow.

>makes me want to write that old demonic pact story I've been thinking about for a while
If it turns lewd, I am sure Skynet would appreciate it.

what are you writing about? are you the guy writing the comfy lilly story with mulled wine?

>If it turns lewd, I am sure Skynet would appreciate it.
is it even possible to write a non-lewd demonic story? Also I didn't know Skynet liked Lilly and/or demon stuff.

who is the most genuinely good person in KS and why is it Yuuko?

All the girls are kind of selfish.

ksg mansion when

>are you the guy writing the comfy lilly story with mulled
Yep! But like my Halloween story, it includes other characters.
>is it even possible to write a non-lewd demonic story?
Ha, I guess not.
>Also I didn't know Skynet liked Lilly and/or demon stuff.
He requested Akira specifically. As for the demon stuff, I guess Canada and the Navy are pretty satanic places.
Are you writing anything?

>who is the most genuinely good person in KS and why is it Yuuko?
Yuuko is too pure for this world.

>He requested Akira specifically. As for the demon stuff, I guess Canada and the Navy are pretty satanic places.
>Are you writing anything?

Yeah, I'm the user writing a very long story(if you've read some posts, talked about it already). I'm almost done with it (only 2 non-lewd scene to write, and then it's just the lewd) but I was thinking about writing more stories.

Took me some time to write it, but in the meantime I took note of 3-4 (well, 4-5 with this one) story ideas, for future events or maybe just random stories - not sure what event could come after this one.

I'm looking forward to reading it and whatever other stories you may write, friend.
Have you thought of a title yet?
So far mine is: Snowy Vignettes

>He requested Akira specifically. As for the demon stuff, I guess Canada and the Navy are pretty satanic places.
forgot to reply to that in my last post... First I thought it was funny because I'm Canadian too, but that lilly/akira/demon thing, it reminds me of a greentext I wrote in here few weeks ago. I think I might turn it into a story. We'll see. I don't want to take a million projects at the same time either I too often end up dropping them all.

>Have you thought of a title yet?
No, I usually wait to be done with a story to give it a title. Well that's from a sample of exactly 1 story so far heh. I wrote similar stories before /ksg/ but they were stories meant for a specific someone, so didn't bother with titles and stuff.

And this story will be a multiple endings one, so I can't think of a title about just 1 ending, has to be about the general theme. Maybe I'll go with something generic, like Xmas at "somewhere" (don't want to spoil it).

I like your title, can't wait to read yours either!

I know Nietzsche's imp, I was referring more to his general... embrace of the Dionysian archetype. I think that Nietzsche is a philosopher that Shizune and her father would love to read, even his aphorisms can come off as oriental in their simplicity, like savage poetry. I don't think he'd ever see it as worth it to suppress your emotion for a greater cause, your cowardice ("""morality""") maybe but not that which gives you the drive to fight, dance, and live. Know what I'm saying? Learning to synchronize your deepest instincts and emotions with what they *can* or *should* be is an important part of becoming the übermensch I think, because if it's not from the unconscious core of our being that we react in favorable ways we're just actors.

Maybe idk what I'm saying, I'm still kind of sleepy.

Just finished Hanako.

My feels were even worse for this one than they were for Emi, or maybe it just feels like that because they were the most recent.

I'm a little troubled though, I don't know if my heart can handle any other girls, and I'm not very interested in any other girls either. Are there any good ones out there left? It will probably take me a week or so before I start at them even if I wanted to.

All girls have their fans. Tho even most Shizune fans hate her path (only like the girl). Most people will probably tell you to try Lilly at least.

Personally I'd tell you to go for Rin, because Lilly is poop. If you liked Hanako you probably will like Lilly too.

Rin's path will either annoy you or make you feel a lot. You don't even need to like her to be moved by it

fucking play all the routes, is it so hard?
>Are there any good ones out there left?
literally each and every one, in their own way
>It will probably take me a week or so before I start at them even if I wanted to
no problem here t b h, take your time

Yes it is hard, I'm dealing with a lot right now.

n-nani!

I agree with you user, I'm not really a fan of Harry Potter, but there was one scene that really stuck with me. It was something along the lines of Harry having a dream or a vision of his dead parents, it wasn't even a real vision since it clearly never happened, but they were together, just talking. and that meant so much to him, even if it could never be real. the small things man... the small things

tfw no deafmute gf

I'll take Emi,

>user, why are you ordering crates of butterflies and jellyfish?

oh shit, you saw right through me

Has anyone ever made a Katawa tulpa?

Some people buy dakis/print 3d models if that counts.

>Emi
>not free

>Emi
>Not half price

Also can i cum inside her?

Well lads, I finished my first draft. Worth posting it now or should I wait for a more active time? Not sure.

She's my wife so she counts as family.

The match against /wtg/ is starting in about 2hours!
I hope you are hyped because this match will determine if yes or no we will advance to the next round!

timeanddate.com/countdown/soccer?iso=20171210T1930&p0=:&msg=/ksg/ versus /wtg/&font=hand

WHAT DID YOU DO WITH SETO?

We better win boi

>WHAT DID YOU DO WITH SETO?
What?

your first draft at cumming inside Emi?
Assuming you quoted wrong post... first draft to what? a story? a drawing?

How do you end up with Misha?

The flowchart I found doesn't even mention her route..

You don't.
You can cheat on Shizune with her if you're a monster, that's it.

Damn it, she's cute, I had hoped you could enter an actual relationship with her.