/acg/ - Animal Crossing General

#1295 - Comfy Cat Edition

Previous thread: Pocket Camp is playable RIGHT NOW on Android and iOS!
youtube.com/watch?v=Dr2wXiwgNd0

>How to play New Leaf/Pocket Camp online with /acg/
People need to add each other's Friend Codes in order to visit.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>The Basics
ACNL basics guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com or nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/today
Pocket Camp FAQ - pastebin.com/5WErjXrV

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Museum checklist - mediafire.com/file/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl
All furniture customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com imgur.com/a/mfGqi
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android app - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>Upcoming Birthdays
10th - Tom
11th - Sterling
12th - Lucha
13th - Bianca
14th - Freya
15th - Chadder

>Upcoming Holidays & Events
21st - Winter Solstice
24th - Toy Day

>Misc.
Neighbor move in/camper reset trick - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
Welcome Amiibo FAQ - pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/
Dream codes - pastebin.com/PCmJZ5WA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3kirYVnVWGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BEST SEASON COMING THROUGH
summer a shit

ACPC killed /acg/

give it a few weeks people will get bored eventually

Why are duck girls so fucking CUTE, /acg/?!? I wanna smooch their beaks!!

Starting fresh on new leaf.
What should I name my town?

QUACK QUAAACK

So /acg/, tell me about your most loyal friend in Pocket Camp. The one you've been friends with since day one. The one who always gives you kudos and buys your items. The one who always seems to be selling whatever item you need and who always has the cheapest prices.

What's her name?

Badabing

Not gonna name drop them but all three of my favorite shoppers wear duck beaks. Also there's one person that sells 6x and 3x of every item in the game which is super helpful, even if they don't have bro deal prices.

i download pocket camp and got bored within a few hours

Why are you playing that inferior fossil?

as opposed to what animal crossing game?
im out of the loop here and im playing on my OG 3DS from 2011

Game Cube is unironically the best one because of the uncensored personalities. New Leaf is second best but it's win some lose some. Skip the other ones

Celine Dijon

>skip Wild World
are you retarded?

New Leaf
Nah, just name it after something you love.

Avery's moving out tomorrow. For some reason.
Any takers?

that is the worst AC out of all of them, complete waste of a game

tfw add someone and they already constantly buy from me. I mean geez lousiee I have other people that wanna buy from me too man. dont know how some sellers do it honestly. appreciate the business dude tho try to sell off anything I catch to much off anyways

after a certain point the only way to keep up with demand is to flip from other friends that are charging too little. you get the bro deal, they get more business, and your customers get the steady stock they crave

post ID so I can remove you

hehehEHEHEHE

that truly the economy huh. I never flip anything I buy from friends and even then I only buy fruits and got an IRL friend who has fruits for me whenever I need them. if anything I’m probably the schmuck getting flipped. think I’m doing fine currently because I’m not the most consistent seller although I do try to put up every fish and extra pears and cherries that my animals are allergic to. I think those most be common trees because nobody ever buys my pears or cherries.

Well if that's the way some of you actually do business, thanks for the heads-up. I'm doubling my prices now. Fuck you.

>Upgrade cool tent from level 1 to level 2
>It happens instantly
>huh neat
>upgrade it from level 2 to level 3
>have to wait for Cyrus to build it like usual
What happened the first time?

you dont wait between upgrades. just takes time first level and last kinda cool desu i guess

2473 5234 142

Add me~
Always looking for active friends!
Selling cheap to help out.

>get out the so-called fossil New Leaf for some nostalgia
>go diving
>remember why I stopped playing
Heaven forbid they introduce a diving mechanic in PC.

Do we know where the next four animals will fall on this chart? Will some animals move from their original themes to rustic?

Might just be whatever animal types haven't been introduced yet, although off the top of my head all I can think of is the octopus villagers.

When making the chart there were already 4 that were part of the data but not in the game: June (cub), Marshal (squirrel), Mitzi (cat) and Vesta (sheep). So if we go with the theory that each kind of animal has its own resource, they'll be steel, wood x 2 and paper. Essence seems arbitrary though.

I checked and it looks like its missing chicken, mice, octopi, goats, koalas, rhinos and tigers.

has everyone really stopped playing new leaf?
pocket camp isnt much fun

i'm still playing, waiting for snow and christmas

I still play New Leaf. It just doesn't feel worth it to talk about it here anymore since someone will tell you that this is a Pocket Camp general and you should fuck off.

>the NL falseflaggers backfired against NL posters
all of my kek

Woahh both my town in New Leaf and my city in real life are getting its first snowfall !!!

>Has everyone really stopped playing new leaf?
I see stuff about NL posted everyday, why are people acting like it's not?

I'm not quite sure what you mean but it's annoying that whenever someone asks about turnip prices or bringing over Katie etc the first response they get is that Animal Crossing General is not the right place to talk about Animal Crossing. These threads don't need that sort of toxicity.

Just ignore the trolls.
I thought this was a basic rule of Veeky Forums.

I thought a basic rule of Veeky Forums was 'be a shithead'?

Trailer park pimping

Well, sure.
But you're not supposed to be triggered by the other ones.

Have you even played it?

It's not a rule, it simply happens because of the GIFT. It's the cancer that came afterwards who believe they -must- act retarded.

they day will come when AI will be competent enough to play any game in multiplayer with you, then all of you can fuck off. you never donated to my gyroid anyway

What am I supposed to spend My Nintendo points on? I got all the one-time stuff already. I keep throwing away materials. Bells seems a waste.

Paper or preserves are the least common. Maybe cotton if you are short and need it to build amenities.

>level 40
>finally find my first pair of pants
>pleather
Why

I hate how small the RVs are. There's not even that much stuff in mine, but you still can't walk around (unless I get rid of the table, but then it looks empty and depressing).

KK is in my rv campsite if anyone wants to buy something

Soon

What?

I have not played new leaf since 2013 and now the game is called welcome amibo? what has changed?

youtube.com/watch?v=3kirYVnVWGo

thank you and greets from Colombia

MINES STILL BROWN

Even with the expanded interior, you need to watch where you put things. And with the way you have everything placed, you can't use the couch, chair, etc.

It's a camping game. The items need to not be so yuge.

Expand

Can I come by?

What am l looking at?

Also there is a mute option for people on the Club Tortimer. They also can't trap you there by initiating a tour a refusing to leave anymore.

sure. opening gates

That's not even maxed out though. And I do have enough place to fit the table so that I can sit on the sofa and am still able to walk between the table and the fireplace. I can even walk into the kitchen. If I move the fireplace just a little bit down - which I can - I can play the piano, too. I just like them better in these angles because I'm autistic like that.

I think there's more than enough room. It's just expensive. You won't have as much freedom as you have with a house, but I kinda like the appeal.

But I like the comfy, smaller camper.

Fair enough. I just wish there was less "traditional" furniture, and more compact camping stuff. Still having fun, though.

My most loyal friends are japanese, lazy fucks from /acg/ almost never buy my cheap stuff.

The two trees by the creek are random per player. You'll always have too much of them, but other people will have too few of them. Sell sell sell.

>Phoebe likes fire
>Gives a Gas Pump as her furniture gift

W-what does this mean?

she likes turning up the lights

Is this the new gardening mechanic? Where can we get more information?

I wish I had more space.

After getting all the Christmas furniture I remember why I dropped the last two Animal Crossing games. I guess I get burnt out quickly. But unlike the last games, I think I'll come back to this since I'll hardly have any consequences for not playing.

She's gonna burn your place down

Not mine but this is a nice

mez is cool

I just took it from twitters like @pokemori_jp

Happy Birthday Tom!
Why hasn't he been added to PC yet?

Because he's too pure for such a shit game

Post your Crimbo set up

So should l just buy everything the Ables offer that isn’t a shirt?

How'd you get two small seats? Can you get more seats?

>give villagers catchphrases that reference other villagers in your town
>apple says "rosiechic" because she's #1 Rosie fan and is trying to be like her

cute things you can't do in acpc

You can just craft more small and two-seaters, look in the crafting menu.

Craft it. 15 steel, 15 cotton. Under chairs.

Why has nobody mentioned this before? Other people were looking too around global release.

What's so cool about KK? He just sits in his stupid chair and doesn't even talk to me

It was patched in after global release

I think it would be awesome if the new animal crossing game switch turned the city with the shops on it into an online hub where all players from your region can hang out, you can also trade and buy items, add friends etc etc

If anything, PC has made me interested in playing NL.

i think that acpc is good but then i load up new leaf and see how shallow it is.

They added the seats but they still don't allow you to craft the RV mini table.

I like the new german frog.
I'm gonna turn my camp into a field hospital

>catch multiples of super rares
>keep one in case they matter in later patches
>put one in market box as status symbol
>sell rest to the game
Anyone else do this?

>put one in market box

What's your ID?

If l tell you you will remove me :(

Is there actually an overlap between what the Able sisters sell and what you get from friends?
Because the catalog has them described differently