/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Last updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14588198
pastebin.com/Zip2eQMV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

penis

I love Junko!

A reminder that Aoi is best girl!

Cutest Couple!

flawed characters are just more interesting

its a shame the had blocks the white bear, triple hat would funny

corpse party/ danganronpa crossover when

>balween actually harassed a minor out of sperg rage
And I thought my opinion couldn't sink any lower.

Never a rarepair

Leon is offered and accepts the First Blood Perk.

How does this change Danganronpa?

Fug. Missed my chance for first post by shitposting in the dangan thread on /b/. Is femanon here a new meme or something?

I just started playing Danganronpa and I have literally hurt my brain trying to figure out what 11037 is. It's gotta be important if they drew attention to it, but I can't see any relevance at all.

We lose the only good execution in the series

Mugi

do you think I am crazy, /drg/? Someone said there was a Mugifag and everyone calls me crazy so am I

Koko! Cute Genocider.
I love Saiibo.

Danganronpa: Hagakure doesn't happen, unless he dies out in the wastes

com
mekey rol i mek u mappy

Have you asked Chihiro the ultimate programmer user? He might help you out.

Are you the suicidal one? Because yes

You must be fucking fantastic at parties, user.

are you a new meme or something?

Komaru appear~!

>tfw i'm friends with this guy
I thought he was just a regular pervert

So he gets to leave but everyone else is still alive? The game continues as usual I guess? FF picks him up but thinks he's a cuck and a shitter. He hits on Chisa and it's the last straw for Munakata who cuts him in half.

thank you for that reassurance. I am indeed the suicidal one.

I agree!

Also agree!

ded thread repost.
Here is why all V3 culprit dangans deserved death anyway:

>Kaede
Retarded murder plan killed off an innocent
student, but everyone forgets him and hails
her as martyr

>Kirumi
Retarded over complicated plan that left too
many evidence despite being premeditated,
couldn't defend herself properly in trial
for so long before devolving into "U HAV NO PROOOF" and also SHIT out there motivation.

>Korekiyo
Do I even need to explain this one? Plain autism for his dead sister and did the seesaw murder "just because might aswell Lul", good for memes though.

>Gonta
If someone told gonta that there are bugs on the bottom of a ravine he would probably jump in no time like the autist he is.

>Kaito
More so agreeing for kokichi retarded plan that assumes the game will suddenly "fall apart' just because the mastermind did a mistake and the audience somehow finding it boring and outrageous?

>Mugi
For the sole reason she made Kaede even MORE of a martyr by essiently dindu-ing her off her own murder plan.

i bet you're the Himikofag from way back

He also went into a Goro birthday livestream chat full of Gorofags, repeatedly shit talked Goro and then asked why people weren't happy with what he was doing.

strawpoll.me/14588198 don't forget to vote!

Not much. Leon goes outside, pees his pants at the fucked up world, gets picked up by FF and they try to get the others out.

Hey! Get out of Makoto's jacket. That belongs to Kiri!

You guys stop speculating right as it gets interesting. How do you think Makoto would feel about Sayaka's killer suffering no punishment?

Damn, Junko might've posthumously won if she gave Leon the First Blood Perk.

Oh ok, s-sorry! She won't do it again, promise!

nope. I'm only a mugifag here.

user, I hope you never have kids because I'm afraid what their future would be like.
Also, I would be disappointed if a game show didn't play by the rules so Kaito and Kokichi did have basis, especially since they didn't know what type of audience it was.

Yoink!
You're up late again doppel.

Not really, Hope is basically plotstuff, if Naegi won't be SHSL Hope then Hagakure or Kiri can be, its fiction. And no, its not a jab at V3, its fiction, you can write as you want.

Angry but assuming Kyoko helped him see she wasn't completely innocent he would get over it eventually.

Out of the jacket and into a better outfit! Thank you buddy!
I actually just woke up! How are you? Had some nice dreams of Sayaka?

>pastebin.com/Zip2eQMV

I wrote some possible FTEs earlier for Kusuo, the Ultimate Mortician.

Let me know what you think!

Well it was more so a reply to this forgot to also copypaste the link.

But honestly would that *really* end the killing game? That is a lot of assumptions to have about what the audience wants. I felt that beta protag had much more of meaningful gut punch to the audience and the killing game as a whole.

こまるは糞な少女です

I don't think I've ever dreamed about DR stuff but I also almost never remember my dreams. Had a long nap earlier in the day so I can't sleep now.

How would oral from Himiko feel like

Magical.

It would be halfassed, even worse for dudes as she wouldn't deepthroat and mostly play with the head.

I want /drg/ to have a nice day/night

No problems Kirifriend! I do it all for you!

Like magic

I was joking over how you used the terms retards and deserved to die so much.
If the killing game existed for an audience and that audience no longer existed, the killing game would probably end.

I love kaede.

I'm Kaito Momota! Luminary of the stars! Even crying children adore the ultimate astronaut! (I hope you like my art! My friend recommended me this site, please critique my work, go easy on me as I am only a beginner with digital art and Kaito drawings, but if you want to see some of my hand-drawn pieces please let me know)

hehe me like meki rol look me

Kissing Junkofag!

I still don't understand what kind of "feelings" people and characters mean when talking to Shuichi about Kaede

How would using Himiko's vibrate function to pleasure yourself feel?

Most of it is headcanon user.
He knew her for three days.
By the end of the game, he's already talking about "her love", when he can't see that she truly didn't care about the majority of the other class and only cared about Shuichi.

The term Maki Roll never really made sense to me, Maki is literally "roll" in Japanese, so Kaito is literally calling Maki "Roll Roll". Also I feel as though Kaito has more romantic feelings for Shuichi than for Maki, but that is based on personal interpretation so I am not going to judge.

they clearly wanted them to be a couple chapter 1 shows it, kodakas mistake was kill kaede too early if he wanted the relationship to feel more real

>Also I feel as though Kaito has more romantic feelings for Shuichi than for Maki

He certainly never seems interested in romance with Maki. And the game always says that Maki fell in love with Kaito, it never implies reciprocation from Kaito.

come for a party faggots

That face again..
I had a dream about sharing a class with Maki. Passing notes to her and what not. Shameful it was not with Kyoko but hey what can you do? I can't pick my dreams.

stfu kato like mackaral

if kaede died in the chapter 3 murder how would the reception have been?

Better, they could have more time.
So the relationship could feel more realistic.

Kiyo would've probably become the most unpopular V3

here

Your face is looking just as lovely friend!

Who would've killed Rantaro in chapter 1? Gonta, throwing the shotput ball like Ryoma said?

It would be terrible, you can't kill off someone as important as the MC in a filler chapter.

People would hate both Shuichi and Korekiyo a lot more.

What did the notes say?

Apparently, someone who was doing a blind lp of V3 guessed the ending twist in case 2 because they brought to attention that everyone acted very scripted except Ouma and how during the trials the camera has a hard time following him. Now I'm wondering if that was intentional.

angie using her cultist powers to make atua rain shotput balls from the ceiling

Disgusting, imagine biting into that and feeling the resistance of bone

>Who would've killed Rantaro in chapter 1?

It would have to be Tenko if we don't want to make a lot of changes to the plot.

Well its more so the localization issue, since the orginal had him calling her "HaruMaki" which made more sense since that means springroll. (also the obvious mix of surnames)

But I find Makiroll to still be cute despite not making sense nippon wise, then again NISA doesn't seem to really all care about intricacies of Japanese naming since the game also changed Kaito calling Saihara (instead of a bro) by his first name which dulled out that moment in chp4 where he held a grudge and he exclaimed "don't follow me Saihara"

Tsumugi, who else.

Why Shuichi, though?

Nah, make it Angie, she did it for the lulz

Stupid fucker could've really gotten away with it if he had stabbed the katana on Rantaro's statue rather than Kaede's since Angie said she wanted to revive him and done something about the fucking book, bitch ass nigga

Imagine the backlash from fans where Shuichi becomes protag and magnify it by 100.

Hah you know what? I don't recall what the notes say! Shame!

I can see that, but for what reasons? Becoming the protag?

Killing Angie in Chapter 1 changes the plot of Chapter 3 entirely. Switching Tenko and Kaede's deaths doesn't really change a lot of the plot.
>Why Shuichi, though?

Well, you know how there's already backlash to the protag switch? It'd be a lot worse if it happened halfway through the game. The more time you spend playing as Kaede, the more dumb people will resent her eventual replacement whenever the switch happens.

I don't think that diversion would've done much, honestly

How's everyone doing? Whatcha up to?

>kaede is the one who goes into the cage for the seance
>>suddenly you're in shuichi's pov right after
how mental would people have gone?

Imagine the chaos if Kiyo decided to complete the ritual anyways for the lulz
One morning, somebody is alive again, but then Angie's body is discovered and the revived person thinks they did it since their memories are hazy.

Who is said youtuber? Also how is Ouma not scripted ? He seems to play right into the "not-togami-Fuyuhiko-Nagito" character lashing out about trust in chapter 2.

People would have lost their shit. Tantrums would be had, games would be refunded. It'd be chaos; pure despair..

>Kaede mentally listening and thinking
>Suddenly cut off with a SLUTCH
>Goes to Shuichi
"Kodaka disemboweled by angry fans" levels of fury.

I think it's Fresh Plays or something

People would have had two more chapters to become attached to Kaede and two less chapters to warm up to Shuichi

So, what if Kaede was victim in chapter 5? Kaito is still the killer.

I didn't hate shuichi when the protagonist switch happened, I really liked him
am I the bad kaedefag?

>Shuichi kills himself mid-investigation

Now I'm even more curious.

What would the Mass Panic Debates be like with Kaede still as protagonist?