/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Feels Badman edition

Wasted Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thots allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content and news
rockstargames.com/newswire

Other urls found in this thread:

polygon.com/2017/11/8/16623052/take-two-recurrent-consumer-spending-microtransactions-gta-online
archive.is/0Yzvl
youtube.com/watch?v=oCZgVGFwKo0
youtu.be/guRZwSFWEu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for discord circlejerk

First for ded

3rd for time to move on to a better game

4th for never ever someday

Make up a new heist without it being a remake of/too similar to an older heist, SP or otherwise
Bonus points if you provide the setup levels too

>he wants a big empty space the size of Russia for a map
>when the Grand Senora desert was boring enough

>he doesnt want multiple point to point races that take longer than 3 minutes
>wants the map to actuallly be smaller

Is this just a meme or is that game actually decent these days? iirc I was fucked in the ass by graphical glitches (pic related) and the missions got repetitive fairly quickly.

>play the free weekend
>finish the mission
>have to wait in a fucking queue to progress
>next mission starts
>connection lost to server
>uninstall

>being chinese, brazilian or russian

no ubishill, I'm from a first world country so fix your shitty fucking servers already.

Are you telling me I should try to reinstall after the free weekend?

>implying that makes a barren desert good
your maps look like it's going to have the same problems as Just Causes' maps do, big but nothing to do inside of it
Put some more incentives to go to a barren desert other than missions and then we'll talk

hi

loadable big rigs!!!

I know there's a program that locks you into a solo public lobby, but I don't remember it's name. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

p. dank meme, b.

NOW we're talking

>haha deserts are small user, why would you ever want some good space to drive cars in, lmao I just don't get it.

Loading logs instead of hoarding peaches. Nice.

lol just make the map an infinitely large empty white box then lmao so that well have all the space we want for driving

>tfw kinda sorta want to try the gtag crew thingy but too afraid of being reported.

Reported for what?
Lel

i use a modmenu, i mostly keep to myself tho.

So like, half the crew?

>tfw kinda sorta want to try the gtag crew thingy but my normie friends occasionally play gta with me I wouldn't want them to google my name and see an archive post mentioning how I was pretending to be a girl and erping

>keeping it to yourself
blacklisted

SC: Le_sossurotta

gtat_pc

$1000000 fat bodytype when?

>average /pol/ poster

>no NPCs breaking the laws of physics and probability to fulfill their life goal of kamikaze-ing into you and ruining whatever it is you're trying to do
What kind of bizarro GTAO were you in?

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Thermal vision is stupid

MOM
GHID
DA
GAMRA

I love that

lads requestan entry to gtag. SC: FunkyImpala

So what's the timing for this stuff?

good video
the rest are bad
up up enter, brapalich

you forgot about the M

I'm not brapalich, though.

what outfit is that? a camo service shirt?

I just hope we dont have to buy another useless bunker/hangar or warehouse to do the new heist

part of a flight suit

i never said you were
read post again

So, exactly where the fuck is Rockstar moving the series to from this point on? It wouldn't be such a hard question up until a couple of years ago, we could all just expect the next game to just be a moody crime drama with eccentric but nonetheless plausible characters set on one of the three remaining 3D universe cities, but holy fuck... How can they even go back to something like that by now? Rockstar has literally canon'd flying cars, orbital weapons, batmobiles and self-aware AIs, it sounds pretty much impossible to have another game even mildly grounded in reality from that point on. What's GTA 6 even going to be? Cyberpunk? All-out wacky robot bullshit?

The only way I could see it working is if they either pull a Vice City / San Andreas and return to the 80s and 90s so they don't have to reintroduce every single crazy tech that was presented in GTA Online or if they just do like GTA IV did and reboot the series to an entire new universe. Either that or the next game will have to be full Saints Row.

>literally canon'd
Loads of parts from online is going to be retconned obviously. The newer updates don't tie to the GTAV canon.

Don't you remember going from SA to 4? Pretty much the same deal, just a little less extreme.

isn't gta online technically a spin off game? although the crazy shit belongs in grand theft auto like jetpacks and the ability to drive tanks without any crew.

Singleplayer is dead. It's all futuristic scifi battle memecars from now on because that's what prints the dosh for Kikestar's shareholders.

The next GTA will make you create a character, have a "tutorial" that somewhat resembles a storymode, and then you get plunged into Online 2.0 so you can argue with other trannies about how your Donut Steel is better than their Donut Steels as you're chasing each other in UFOs and some shit.

The 3D-verse went through 6 GTA titles before getting rebooted into the HD-verse of GTA. Retconning everything so soon after two major games and two DLCs, along with Chinatown Wars, is a pretty stupid thing to do.

I don't understand tryhards in this game. They suicide because they're scared of other players scoring a kill. How did this cancerous culture was born?

Also,
>pvping in gtao
lmao

>How did this cancerous culture was born?
Literally only because the game has a K/D count on your profile.

GTAO can go the way Chinatown did, I don't think CW had anything to do with IV and its episodes even though they're the same time period.

>6 GTA titles
The stories games don't count as full games any more than the episodes games, 3 vs 2 is much better comparison. Not to mention it was less about how many games they did and more about the engine they used.

That is what happens your franchise is populated with kids and you include explosives, combat vehicles, edgy clothing, and a K/D ratio.

I don't think you understand. Online is THE bleak future this franchise is heading.
Chinatown takes place one year after GTA IV and has a self-contained story, Rockstar wants Online to be the actual main story.

I'm not sure if they care about K/D anymore. They seem to be concerned about scores.

"1-0" etc.

Vice City may as well just be an add-on of GTA III because of how it only took a year to develop and shares the same engine and physics, yet it's considered an independent and full game.

The Stories and Advance were marketed as independent installments by Rockstar, and as such, they are full games.

It's because it has it's own entire city, characters, and lots of new game features. Stories and episodes just re-used cities and added new stories. They're stand alone because it's easier to sell a stand alone game than an expansion, especially on consoles.

>Rockstar wants Online to be the actual main story
where's the proof

It's where they're putting all their effort, and it's where they're making all their money.

Here you go, Vlad the Cuck.

polygon.com/2017/11/8/16623052/take-two-recurrent-consumer-spending-microtransactions-gta-online

And let's not forget about how The Doomsday Heist is just the planned (and abandoned) SP DLC being reworked and having its assets used for Online instead.

>wants Online to be the actual main story
There is nothing indicating this other than returning characters acting as prominent cameos. As Online is an addition to V, it would be very easy to disregard these character's roles in Online as just that: Online shenanigans. Some sections that are more grounded (see: Benny's and Lamar Lowrider missions) have more of a chance to be canon though.
If anything, maybe they could separate the HD universe with the Online universe. Some overlap would still exist though,

>main story
Fuckers learn to word your thoughts correctly, it's "main focus" not "main story". The "story" in online is irrelevant.

>linking to polygon
archive.is/0Yzvl

It's not our fault you want us to use your autistic semantics, you know what we mean.

literally who gives a shit

People without autism can infer what main story meant in that context.

>it's your fault that we're retarded

These fools man I tell ya. Always trying to start shit with me and I'm never going to give it to them. I have my player action set to jazz hands so I can walk at them slowly with my hands raised. I let them gun me down a few times before I go passive. You can use me to boost your K/D if you want, but you're gonna look like a fool going off the radar and rolling around on the ground and ADADADADA'ing against a guy that's not even fighting back.

>too stupid to figure something out
>the people that can are the retards

It's not about KD for most of them
That's why you should kill them once,
go passive and shittalk them till they get an aneurysm and crash you

>too retarded to understand simple bits of context
>call us the retarded ones

Lads, can we take a moment to appreciate the work the composers did and are doing for GTA5/GTA Online.

The new trailer track is banging and I cant wait for people to rip it out of the game when the update drops, even if the actual update fucking sucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=oCZgVGFwKo0

Post your favorite tracks that were made specifically for GTA

youtu.be/guRZwSFWEu8

fuck off, they should add an audio setting to mute that crap.

>what are you, fool? You can't read what I mean from my poorly worded thought? Man ANYONE can read my mind, what's wrong with you, it's 2017, you don't even need to know languages now, you just make random sounds and everyone knows what the fuck you're talking about

It wasn't my post, and also you were the only idiot here that didn't understand it and decided to throw an autistic semantics shitfit.

every time i run into one of these fags i follow them around in my APC and kill them off spawn over and over until they go passive, leave the session, or become ghosted to me. i have a 4.6 kd and i never use a hydra, bulletproof helmet, rocket launcher, etc and i have never once suicided besides the first time i did it just to see how the feature worked. it's all from them

The nu-Online music you linked is pure garbage.

If it doesn't resemble the 80's electronica and the urban tracks that could pass for instrumental rap songs, like Lock & Load does with Hood Safari's theme, then it doesn't fit the game at all. GTA V's soundtrack is fantastic, Online's is worse than manure.

>arguing about arguing
this is when it's time to stop

kill yourself

Yeah okay

>what main story meant
>>Chinatown takes place one year after GTA IV and has a self-contained story, Rockstar wants Online to be the actual main story.
>lol i meant focus you're just stupid
Chinatown did have a self-contained story but the focus was still an SP experience. By you saying that Online was going to be the main story, you imply that the continuation of GTAV in terms of story and lore is the wacky turboshitter Online idiocy where Lester is a government agent and a ton of random trannies rule the crime world with their underground bunkers and flying missile motorcycles. The words "focus" and "story" are not interchangeable here because you used story to describe CW's plot as well.
The original post also states GTA6, which can be inferred as being the SP portion of a new GTA installment.

I love the APC for this reason. It completely shuts down their tactics and they instantly start killing themselves over and over to protect their score. Seriously, you don't even need a gunner. You can simply drive it around in their general area and feel the rage emanating from them as they start calling you a noob and going "woooooow you pulled out an apc lmao" in between deaths.

It's over man, I'm not arguing this anymore. Everyone else figured out what he meant but you.

>running away from the argument
Enjoy being wrong and a coward

Lmao, yeah okay. Pic related is you.