Official $POSW MOON thread pt.4

Previous thread:
I have made Veeky Forums quite some money so far with my predictions.

$POSW already went up 500% since my first thread. Bear in mind, this is a longer term hold. Prepare to hold for a few weeks/months.

Get some POSW here at the lowest price(lower than Yobit): poswallet.com/login.php?referral=consulofrome and start earning dividends and free POSW by staking.

>First website to do staking with Proof of Stake coins FOR you
>Owning POSW means you get dividends out of the revenue from Poswallet.com
>First coin based on an exchange
>ZERO competitors, revolutionary concept
>Twitter hype from major traders
>Masternode dividends to be added soon
>Every Masternode coin has MOONED
>Still cheap, NOT too late to buy in.
>Poswallet.com exchange is constantly adding more coins, 57 pairs at the moment
>Whales are accumulating

Twitter hype:

twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=$posw

It’s likely that $POSW will go 10x or 100x if you hold for a while. It is NOT too late to get in. This is a 1$-5$++ coin, EASILY. It does not matter where you buy below 1$, you WILL make profit.

Get some POSW here: poswallet.com/login.php?referral=consulofrome

Other urls found in this thread:

poswallet.com
localbitcoins.com/ad/111622/purchase-bitcoin-bank-transfer-australia-australia,
poswallet.com/login.php?referral=red_erick
poswallet.com/sign-up.php?referral=skadoosh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FAQ:

>So is the actual token PoS or PoW?
POSW is a PoS coin. Stake rate is 1% but you get a higher % from their web wallet if you pay them, although only whales can afford to do that.
The coin also pays dividends monthly, which are proportional to the income of the exchange.

>What are the requirements for a masternode and how many coins you get depending on your stake?
As I already said, I don't think they've announced this yet. Masternodes are a planned feature, not an existing one.

>Why there's so little info on the fucking website?
Because the front page is fucking retarded. You have to click through to the exchange and then click on the FAQ icon in the top-right corner. There's a lot of info there.

>Explain deeper.
The reason to buy this coin is that it pays dividends and is the primary currency on an exchange that includes a staking web wallet.
If that exchange ceases to be trustworthy, no one will want the coin and dumping it will be hard.
Therefore, there's no reason to just take the money and run, since most of the money will be in this coin and not in BTC.

Some people are trying to use 'CryptoGod' on Veeky Forums and poswallet to get referrals.

They are not me. The only posts I make are using my tripcode. The rest are impostors who are trying to get shekels by fraud and trickery.

Bought back at 18700 sats feelsbadman
But lets get this free money

I have at least 800 POSW right now.

Did I do good?

i have 60k. is that enough for a masternode or whatever. also what is a masternode

>tfw this is just an exact copy of a post I made a couple of days ago, including the quotes of the person I was replying to
Second time this month one of my posts has been turned into copypasta.

You did alright but you could do much better.

If you had 20,000 you would be a millionaire in a few months.

A R Y A N
T R I U M V E R A T E

20k would make me a millionaire or multimillionaire

20k sat is the new floor. How much will you wait this one out?

>i have 60k. is that enough for a masternode
Honestly, I think it will be. They have been throwing around numbers like 100k and 250k, but that honestly is too high, especially if the coin hits $1.

I don't think you'll be a millionaire on 20k.
The supply still has a lot of room to grow, but even if we were already at the cap, 20k = $1,000,000 would require a market cap of ~$2,000,000,000.

I'm too much of a poorfag right now, but I can probably put another few hundred more into it.

Shooting for top 3 isn't too crazy.

Anyone knows if I can get dividends holding on the windows client? (I hope so..)

Yeah you can.

what price did you sell at?

do any of you know how to keep the stake running without it logging you out if you dont touch it?

That's the beauty of it.

PoSWallet stakes for you.

You don't need to have it open or be logged in at all.

It stakes even if you're logged out

>Uneducated
>Non Poorfag here

Can someone give me the rundown?

Is it too late to buy in?

completely new to crypto, but want to get into this

How/where can I buy bitcoins online in Australia?
How do I put them on posw?
Whats a good amount to invest? I have $9k in savings

Please help, lads

no, buy now
-coinbase, localbitcoins, gemini, bitcoin atm
-buy them at poswallet.com, yobit.net, livecoin.net
-whatever you feel comfortable with

Coinjar seems to be what most Australians use, they're based in Melbourne. You will need to verify your account which can take up to a week before being able to deposit/withdraw with your bank acount. If you want to buy bitcoins instantly you can use localbitcoins.com and buy them off people in your city or there is even bitcoin ATMs, if you are in Sydney or Melbourne I know there is one on near the CBD

You will need to make an account at poswallet, go to dashboard, generate a new btc address and then send your btc to that address

With $9k I personally would invest $2000 in PoSW, once it hits 40 cents I would cash out half your stake to hedge your investment just in case it is a scam or it crashes

Btc to posw

1. Make account at poswallet.com
2. Use aprest as referral ID (optional I’d appreciate it)
3. Click on dashboard and scroll down till you see BTC
4. Click “generate wallet address”
5. Send BTC to the generated wallet address
6. Wait for confirmation(takes time)
7. Click wallet and transfer BTC from the stacking wallet to exchange wallet
(Should be instant)
8. Click exchange and right next to that is exchange markets
9. Click BTC at the top and then look for posw/btc(6th one down)
10. Once you buy go back to wallets
11. Transfer posw to stacking wallet
12. Sit on it and collect more posw from stacking and monthly dividends

How much should I expect to get out of posw if all I've got to invest is a hundred bucks?

Depends on the price of them when you buy

About 448 POSW at the present going rate
Every time it goes up a penny, you make $4.48
Every time it goes up a dollar, you make $44.80
etc

Wait until it goes up to $50 a coin

If you wait a few months? $1000

What does a 1% stake rate mean? If I stake 5k posw will I get 50 posw in a year or in a month?
Also how good is the income from the dividends? Is there any way to check their monthly income?

1% annually. Dividends payout depends entirely on how much money the exchange makes each month which depends on trade volume. Monthly payout history is posted on the website.

>supply is comparable to but lower than PIVX
>potential to have a larger marketcap than PIVX
>PIVX is currently worth 16 times more
This coin is seriously undervalued, not to mention it's the only coin that's used as the base coin on an exchange and gives you dividends on the profit the company makes.

how does localbitcoins work? I found this sale localbitcoins.com/ad/111622/purchase-bitcoin-bank-transfer-australia-australia, but it says it'll take 1 - 2 days, will posw still be worth buying by then?

And how long will it take to get my bitcoin in coinjar and then poswallet?

Pretty much. And it's still crazy cheap; definitely not too late to get in.

I bought a bunch when it was at $0.06 but bought a thousand dollars more a few hours ago

Right now is a good buy in point.

SOMEONE HELP ME

GOLEM OR POSW??? GOLEM OR POSW

BOTH

OKAY

HNNNNGHHH

It's dipping pretty hard now

buy the dip

so the coins only stake if i buy one of those membership things?

It's down to 19 cents, holy shit. Is this the dump?

no it's a trap

Lets say i have a wallet with 0.5 BTC, where should i buy the POSW? New to this stuff and dont know how the crypto stuff works yet

Livecoin is cheapest, I like trading on YoBit

Can i get a POSW wallet so that i can transfer btc there in order to buy?

Yep, go here and sign up: poswallet.com/login.php?referral=red_erick

On the main dashboard, scroll down to BTC and generate an address. Send BTC to address.

Once BTC is received, go to Exchange and trade BTC for POSW. Now is a good time to buy!

No, they'll stake even if you're a non-goldmember
BTC doesn't stake at all however

So should i simply keep the POSW coins there and wait for the dividend pay outs in order to make something off this or should i buy low sell high?

Thanks

With 0.5 BTC worth you won't be making huge dividends, but it's worth sitting on it and seeing what happens. Make sure your POSW is in the staking wallet if you do this.

let's say that i'm dumb, for the sake of discussion, and also that I have 60k posw. how much will the dividents be. I'm not sure how to calculate that sort of thing.

It's not clear, but is based on total earnings during that month, which I assume scales based on how much you're holding. Make sure it's held in staking and not on the exchange, as they'll withold dividends from exchange addresses.

Also 60k holy gramola. If you want to lighten that purse a little and help a brother out: PHYHrG3dTGoPXFvT3PwnAarnNAK4ohoQbw

Can somebody help me please.Where i can buy btc in my shit country Russia? Coinbase doesn't seem to be working for me.Also is it worth that if i only have 80-100 bucks

i used bitpanda, dont know if they cater to russia but worth a try. You will need photo verification, where you just do a webcam call with your passport

There's a ton of sell orders on POSW

100 bucks, that's more than enough. The moon mission hasn't started yet but soon will.
also
>russia
>the land of men with a monthly median income of just 216USD
you might not get to be a millionaire but fuck my brown ass, you'll live like a king by december

It says: "Next 'dividends' block is 240,000 - should be on 4/28 or 4/29."

Am I to assume that I'd be getting whatever percentage of pool it says I have?

Yes, presumably. That's how these things tend to work. You probably have to stake your coins to ensure you're eligible though.

Yeah, they say they'll try to withold dividends from exchange addresses.

>pretty hard
16k was the floor. Hope you bought the dip.

I've just literally placed an order for 5000 POSW.
It's been 2 hours though and it still didn't go through, I still haven't received my POSW coins. Is this normal?

you placed a bid? Or did you buy something from a seller? If it's a bid, it may just be that nobody's selling at that price.

Buy Order via poswallet exchange.

Ok, adjusted price and it went

I have 150 euro to invest what do biz

Posw nigga

But some pivx and posw. Both are relatively at the moment.

I'm new to cryptocurrency
i'm a rich student but I don't have income
so buyin 100 cad risky or not?

>rich
>100 cad risky or not?
Yeah no rich man can possibly survive such a loss.

Wrong. If it's on poswallet you are staking and gaining coins 24/7. The dividends is the monthly profit from the site from the fees it charges for using it.

Dip is still dipped.

Btc to posw guide

1. Make account at poswallet.com
2. Use aprest as referral ID (optional I’d appreciate it)
3. Click on dashboard and scroll down till you see BTC
4. Click “generate wallet address”
5. Send BTC to the generated wallet address
6. Wait for confirmation(takes time)
7. Click wallet and transfer BTC from the stacking wallet to exchange wallet
(Should be instant)
8. Click exchange and right next to that is exchange markets
9. Click BTC at the top and then look for posw/btc(6th one down)
10. Once you buy go back to wallets
11. Transfer posw to stacking wallet
12. Sit on it and collect more posw from stacking and monthly dividends

Can you exchange eth for posw?

No, not right now. It could be voted in

>afraid of losing $70
>rich
pick one

Not directly, not yet anyway.

I just used shapeshift to convert my eth into BTC and then bought a lot of POSW.

Where should I buy btc from? Anyone have a referral they want me to use?

I figure it's time to get in, I've been watching and posw has gone from .05 to .20.

> where should i get my bitcoin from
holy shit do two fucking seconds of research. biz is helpless

Was honestly just asking for the referral so someone could make something from it. Better someone here than a random blogger

I got one for you. Hold on

poswallet.com/sign-up.php?referral=skadoosh

Everyone seems to have their preferred method for buying BTC depending on location. Just do whatever is easiest and cheapest.

Good luck

Is it still time to buy or too late?

Great time to buy. This dip will not last.

>it's 6 PM on Sunday
>Coinbase still hasn't given me my BTC
>just says "Arrives Today"
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BUY BEFORE IT GOES ABOVE 20K

sometimes coinbase are nigs and dont send your shit for like 3 days after the time they said. it has happened to me a few times with eth. good luck

what about ARK?

How is that even legal?
The transaction was processed 5 fucking days ago.

in the exact same fucking boat god fucking dammit, tryna hop on this moon ride FUARKKKK

After trying a thousand sites and no one wants to accept my fucking ID because "the image quality is not good enough", I finally settled with bitcoin.de and now they are "checking" my transaction.
I WANT MY LAMBO ALREADY YOU FUCKS.

Have you tried Bitpanda?

Photograph your ID in the right light and try out different camera apps, instead of using your vanilla phone camera app.

which one should i do senpaitachi? also is there a better option than coinbase?

Use your credit card.
I used my bank account and immediately regretted it. They made me wait 7 days, and now, 7 days, I still don't have my coins. If I had used my card I wouldn't have been able to get as much, but I would've been able to buy under 6k.

Gemini is the best alternative. Coinbase is the most secure though.

Or just use your credit card since that's instant

bank account. Fee to buy will be 2%

credit/debit card fee is 5%

Right now is the last time it will be around 20k sats.

Whats everyone's issue I buy from coin base and receive it instantly