Previous Thread: Cut and Hot Edition #2

========== Xenoblade 2 ==========

>Link to official JP twitter:
twitter.com/xenobladejp?lang=en

>XB2 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Ygax_f4e5a8

>XB2 Direct with world & gameplay explanations
youtube.com/watch?v=0Hb0KmH2WBQ

>XB2 Story trailer (medium spoilers, at your own risk)
youtube.com/watch?v=DOQ9q4HDb0U

>XB2 General FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XB game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/d8TqRTxi

>XB2 Blade, Combat and Quests FAQ
pastebin.com/yvMbe5rW

>XB2 Blade combo elemental chart
imgur.com/a/OiBPb

>XB2 Info Doc. Please help contribute to it.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EG0UpsgjhISr6_isiUpiWMU9qcXj6t8wWB0_LAiH1yE/edit#gid=0

========== Xenoblade X ==========

>XBX General FAQ
pastebin.com/YtgZ9rVQ

>XBX How to not kill NPCS
pastebin.com/pnY7FH7e

>XBX Info doc with potential spoilers
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g0YR4M8RAHiRhCbAvV4tjXXHLEhRMrARzZMYAUGmyZ4/htmlview?sle=true#

==============================

Please mark your spoilers properly, anons.
If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sK_cLN9xUKQ?t=5
youtube.com/watch?v=RalKcz0qH30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love my wife Pyra!

which kingdom hearts game is this guy from

>Watch a stream of Xenoblade Chronicles 2
>Characters talk way too much during combat
>It feels like 10 people talking at once
>How the fuck are you supposed to understand what's going on
>What's the point of all these quirky voice lines if everyone's just talking over each other
>What if some of the things the characters are saying are important callouts
>I can't even enjoy the music like this
>They decided to give everyone shitty cockney accents again
>The sounds of characters walking are too fucking loud sometimes
>Enemies have WAY too much health, even if you're 10 levels above them they feel like boss battles
>A lot of enemies tend to use their massive health pool to soak up all of your damage, summon more enemies and repeat the process until you're suddenly fighting an endless gauntlet
>High level bosses and enemies have an insane aggro range, and more often than not they're hidden from sight so if you take one wrong step you're fucked and you had no way of seeing it coming (Unlike in previous games)
>Comes with the sorriest excuse of a map I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot of bad map systems in my time

For fuck's sake, they solved these problems in Xenoblade Chronicles X. Why did we go one step forward and two steps back?

He's designed by Nomura, what did you expect

What's with that scene at Indoline? Why is Brighild saying that Pyra shouldn't scared Rex will reject her?
Isn't he her driver? It's not like he can kick her off.

Jin will always make me laugh. You can just take one look and instantly know Nomura made him, its great.

>bitch and moan about it on Veeky Forums
fuck off

I'm already half Xehanort

anyone know where theory's H2H is? not in the doc yet

>Characters talk way too much during combat
THINK YOU CAN THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME ME
DON'T FORGET ME

What are you even talking about?
Characters still talked a shitload in X, and bosses also had big aggro ranges. A big part of X was stealth because there were an assload of high-level enemies earlier on.
Also the key to bosses with high HP is to use the first half of their health to buidl up elemental orbs, then do a chain attack that takes off their other half HP.

I thank Nomura for this sexualized babe

>Adenine is classified as a healer
>all her Arts are focused on doing damage with only one spawning a health potion

?

>Voice issues
You can disable them if you want. Frankly, you get used pretty quickly if you played previous XB games

>Shitty accents
Play JP voices then

>Enemy have way too much health
Streamer must be shit then. Unless it is a unique mob, you tear any mob if you are that overleveled.

>Aggro range issue
What are you talking about?

>it feels like 10 people talking at once
Only 10?

youtu.be/sK_cLN9xUKQ?t=5

YER D O N E

ROUGE

Is that the new Xehanort?

What's the matter faggot, mad that you can't use this site as your safe space?

>genuinely expecting people to waste their money on something before they get a good idea of what they're buying
>labels legitimate criticism as "bitching and moaning"

The game has flaws, and a lot of them. Deal with it nigger.

MAKE IT FUCKING STOP

Characters didn't talk nearly as much in X compared to 2. Seriously, I wish I was exaggerating when I said "10 people talking at once" because the frequency of voice lines in comparison to X is fucking massive. And sure, there might have been high level enemies across many points of the game but at least then they had reasonable aggro ranges and you could see them (and lock on to them) from a mile away.

>"Just get used to it"

Not an excuse for bad game design, not everyone enjoys sucking cock and conforming to bullshit.

>"Play JP voices"

They're not any better you fucking weeb, there are still 10 people talking at once and I can't even speak Japanese. If anything that'd be worse. Japanese doesn't automatically equal quality. Weeaboos like you assume it does because it's a language you don't understand, therefore you're incapable of seeing any flaw in it.

>Streamer must be shit then
>What are you talking about

Just fuck off already you massive shill. I've seen loads of streamers and people in their chats that go on and on about these issues.

>proof that voice line spam exists

What's worse is I heard something way worse than this. And it was mostly the characters talking, the enemies were silent animals. Bugs, or something.

m8 you should probably just fuck off instead of bitching about a game you apparently don't like. Nobody here gives a rats ass about your opinion.

>Maxxed out every Poppi's energy converters and openned up all slots
>Still no Light Core.
Damn it do I have to be in post game or something?

Well...? Is she, /xgg/?

Well, that was easy.
You can return to /v/ now, good job.

Around chapter 8 you get a message saying that stage 5 is open and that Tiger Tiger has new rewards.
It seems once that happens you need to keep getting chests in Tiger Tiger and hope you get what you want.

Chapter 8 and I need tips

How to best make use of Mythra/Pyra's third form? It doesn't last very long. Am I suppose to just use the combos?

Fatty.

>EXCELLENT
>BLADE COMBO FIRST STAGE
You do play with the narrator on right?

>*slurps on cock* B-but the game is good! *pre-orders DLC* You're just d-dumb! *purchases 4 extra copies* Your opinion is shit! *masturbates to a 2d character* This game is p-perfect! *purchases paid reviews* Shut up m-m-m-m-m8! *fucks a kangaroo* OI YA FAT CUNT DIS RITE HERE DIS GAEM XENOFUCK 2 IT'S FOKIN MENTOL M8 YEEEAH A RITE FOKIN GUD ONE M8 *farts everywhere* *sniffs own farts* *shits diaper* *buys 50 waifu pillows* *snorts cocaine*

Damn nigga I didn't know you were this mad that not everyone likes your below average game. Fuck off Australia.

I haven't been on /v/ since early 2008.

>Blaming the /v/ boogeyman when people criticize your game

You're like the tumblrinas of video games.

You must not see real women's bodies very often. Pyra is not fat, she just has huge tits. Her body is slim and her stomach is flat.

>and more often than not they're hidden from sight so if you take one wrong step you're fucked and you had no way of seeing it coming (Unlike in previous games)
>Unlike in previous games
You and I remember X very differently then.

It use to quickly build up orbs of elements you need or dont have. her true strength is in her specials since they are stupid strong. also when in chain attack mode, her attack hits all orbs at once so get 4-5 orbs asap and go nuts

activate chain attack while in her form and get back to me

I still own X and have never had any "Level 999 Boss Jumpscares" like I hear people do.

So how come Rex can't lift her then?

>The game has flaws, and a lot of them

>complaining about battle dialogue in a Xenoblade game
Lel look at this fucking retard.

Because he's a weakling, Pyra is perfect! It's not her fault. Even little Poppi was able to do it with no problem.

Yeah, I've blocked out camouflaged tyrant jumpscares from my memory, too.

So which is the proper name? Myra or Pythra?

>Sealstone of wind
what the fuck

Mythra

>australians

more like AUTISM ALIENS lmao

>memeing this hard

There are only like 2 or 3 genuinely camouflaged Tyrants in the game though.

I'm currently at the Cliffs of Morytha and now I'm stuck after the fist boss fight. I go down the linear path, except a giant stone gate blocks my way roughly 100m before the and there's no way indicated of opening it.

>memeing this hard
I wasn't aware that 'camouflaged tyrants' was a meme, but okay.

Πνεῦμα

Look up. See that torch on the platform with the stone door. You want to get there. There's a small cave that takes you into an area you need to get through. Once there drop down some cliffs.

youtube.com/watch?v=RalKcz0qH30

You have to go in from above. Look up and plan your route.

The delusion that ALL Tyrants are camouflaged is sort of a meme. People are unaware of their surroundings and walk into enemies. However, there are some that are actually very well hidden, sometimes even in plain sight. Like this one huge robot buried in the ground that looks like a background object, but when you get near it activates.

I can't think of a good monster to grind from level 88 right now. Any help?

Nice song. Shame no one ever heard the whole things as they were always in Overdrive. Good thing Wir Fligen is an even better song.

You should try refunding the game and playing Xenoblade Chronicles X instead

You could always grind on Xenoblade Chronicles X, which is more fun and easier with challenging and rewarding raid bosses and superbosses

Is it worth it to do sidequests now or to just rush to a point where I can farm Legendary cores? I know about the point of no return, but I'm only in Chapter 4

Also, I'm guessing Trust is tied to killing monsters and doing sidequests?

Get a load of this asscave.

shut up shill

nice flashback to that one retard who kept spamming /xbcxg/ with this shit. what game did he use, FFXV or something like that?

t. asscave

>More fun
Well gee it sure is fun grinding for 300 hours to get the best gems and skell parts in order to have a slightly fair chance at a superboss.

>one shotting scarabs for hours is fun
delete yourself

>not knowing how to git gud
>he unironically spent 300 hours grinding for useless, unoptimal trash equipment

not my fault you suck and can't learn, even without the best gear there's ways to beat superbosses

>hurr durr i have bad luck therefore the game is shit

uninstall your life my dude

I CAN'T HEAR YOU
I CAN'T SEE YOU

Does Pyra even love Rex or not?
It seemed pretty one sided to me.

CAN WE FIND THE KEY TO LIFE

Did you not see the entire Fonsett sequence?

Lol you either didn't play the game or only used a meme ghost walker + blossom dance build.
Even without optimal gems the best skells needed to be grinded for.
And to make that grind bearable you needed to grind for those glitchy appendage hunting missles and a tonne of appendage ups.
You couldn't beat the post game bosses with a lame lvl 50 skell that had no super weapons no matter how hard you tried. Skell combat had no skill to it, only get good gear and hope you can win in time or get an overdrive.

She does, but I've always felt that she loved him at first because he saw a lot of Addam in Rex. Sure, she was she was excited to go to Fonsett Village but I don't know if you really call it love when during those times, she was still hiding way too many things from him and she was rightfully called out by Bridgid

>going on the internet and telling lies
>not knowing that it takes skill to maintain overdrive

Stop being bad at video games user.

Rex X Nia is the best ship. Prove me wrong.

>Sealstone of wind
what the fuck is this

Much like Shulk x Melia, but we know that best girl never wins

AWESOME
Of course I do

Skell overdrive you idiot. It was completely RNG whether you got one or not.
You couldn't beat every fight on ground and abuse infinite overdrives.

Eric please.

Who else can she be shipped with anyway

>It was completely RNG whether you got one or not.

[citation needed]

I don't know who this Eric person is, but stop this boogeyman mentality before you start calling every living thing in existence an "Eric"

Didn't seem like love to me. She was full on planning on going kms as soon as she reaches the world tree.

In my headcanon, I ship her with our chuuni Shellhead

Rex is a shit and Nia deserves better.

>Pyra and Malos will never meet Alvin
>Rex will never salvage random junk for the cloud sea for Shulk to to study just for fun.
>Nia and Melia will never hang out at a bar together
>Tora will never be taught sagely Nopon wisdom from Heropon Rikki
>Dunban and Zeke will never cross swords

The thing is that she and Mythra wanted to die to boot considering how Aegis units are a threat to alrest. And considering her reaction after Azurda's comment about comparing Rex with Addam, it is quite obvious Pyra wasn't really sure if she should really do that. Then everything from Tantal to the very end basically confirmed her feelings.

On the other hand, Mythra is pretty ambiguous.

Remember when women in xeno games had their own identities and weren't just props for lonely otaku men to project their fantasies onto? It's amazing how Trump becomes president and suddenly all the progress we made over the last 8 years in correcting the media's portrayal of women is wiped out.

I'll tell you one thing. Me and my gamer friends will be voting with our wallet this time by not buying this gross game.

She's stuck in this awkward loop where she gets jealous seeing Fan with Rex but won't tell him that she's going to kill herself when she finds Elysium.

did you copy this from resetera

>Remember when women in xeno games had their own identities and weren't just props for lonely otaku men to project their fantasies onto?

This is the only part of your post I agree with. Everything else is just pure shitposting. Because when you look at Xenoblade Chronicles X, the females not only had personality, but weren't oversexualized weeaboo trash. Even the males were relatable bro material.

Wait hold up I'm thinking of the wrong thing, sorry.
Overdrive on Skells was pretty worthless, it was a small damage up and hardly did much. You could win fights without it.
What I was thinking of was that cockpit thing, which was entirely RNG whether you got one.
Skell fights were nothing but spam all moves at the appropriate angle and height to the enemy and hope you got a cock pit mode, if you didn't you'd just wait for your arts to come back. You'd probably had grinded for an OP disk bomb in order to make the wait not so bad.

>still lying

Just give up, it's obvious you haven't played the SUPERIOR™ Xenoblade game.

This is the cat's problem.
She gave up to easily.
Rex is shonen retarded.

But he's probably playing 2 right now.

>she didn't preorder her bread

I can't believe at one point in my life I lined up for hours at four in the morning for cronuts.

>"SUPERIOR STAND!"
>*regenerates all of your TP instantly*

Is there a party member in any Xenoblade game more based than Hector Birtwhistle?

>playing inferior games

Brainlet detected

Yea, Zeke

That's true, and while I would say that she has already fallen for Rex by then, I feel like she still had lingering feelings for Addam.

I don't know how I feel about Pyra anymore. While I like Rex x Pyra/Mythra, I feel as though Rex was kept out of the loop for so long that it kinda soured me on the pairing by the end. I wouldn't want to know that the girl who I'm into is eventually planning on killing herself without letting me do anything about it.

And this is why I picked Mythra as her name lel.

Xenoblade X was only good due to having a bunny suit. Its honestly the main reason I slugged through it

>That Superior form holograph though
muh. Nagi was pretty good also.

What is it with Xenoblades and having buff dudes called Vandham?

Nah, Nia, much like Melia, didn't stand a chance.

Oh shit I didn't realize that the winners and losers of the MC bowl in XBC1/2 had names that rhymed

>Squad ends up looking like a sentai team lead by a magical girl