>PUG Services
[FREE] cevo.com/event/cs-globaloffensive/downloads
[FREE] faceit.com
[PAID BOTNET] play.esea.net

>Betting/Trading/Item Related
csgolounge.com
csgobackpack.net
gosugamers.net
Always inspect in game, always assume the worst. Bet what you can afford to lose and most importantly always do the opposite of what /csgog/ says.

>Game Mechanic Info
Damage Chart: schuzak.jp/cs-go/dmgchart.html
Recoil Mechanics: twowordbird.com/articles/csgo-recoil-mechanics

>Ranks & Stats
csgo-stats.com
hltv.org/?pageid=183&gameid=2
gosugamers.net/counterstrike/rankings#team

>Game Enhancements
Config Tool: csgohelp.com/autoexec
HUD: spddl.de/csgo_english-txt/csgo_multi-txt

>Watching Streams
Livestreamer: docs.livestreamer.io/
Open Source Twitch Chat: sourceforge.net/projects/getchatty

>Watch this everyday
youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ESLCS/status/939593546448826369
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why are fnatic grills the best grills ?

flusha cheated

>22yr old hairline

cutie

he's on par with elige

Watch how SK suddenly make a comeback and win inferno

hahaha they win pistol no armor because cheatzera

Coldzera hacks engaged in 3 , 2 ,1 ......

>It's only pistols I don't see any way they could win this round!
>They win the round

They really need new script writers. This is so old and overused by now.

G U A R D I A N O F O U R S K I N E S

tfw no JW

>fer toggles as it gets close
surprise surprise

oh it's the overtime script this time

I dont understand why they dont just force them to play on not their own accounts, on brand new gear they've never touched on computers they've never touched.

All they get to do is sit down at the chair when the computer is already on the server

They don't get to have their cell phones close to the computers

Wow SK out in groups now

>fer

Really curious to see if they use the "SK 3-0" script or the "SK 3-2" script.

0-2 to 3-2 I think

The last map will be a blowout like 16-5 to sk

WHY DO YOU WEAR THE BEANIE?

>An hour of 'analysis' between every map
when will tournament organisers realise that nobody cares?

>buy rifles
>lose to pistols
nice game gotards

maybe the best teams in the world just need to git gud

/ourguys/ to win the next major

>skytten was on the original team of Faze

Faze will win overpass.

>coldzera's pc being swapped out
hahaha sk are fucked now

People legit think SK are hacking?
Always thought it was just a joke, but holy shit, I guess some guys really are crybabies

I've played CS since 2001, it's obvious they're cheating

>thinking they're not

supex0 already confirmed ages ago that they approached him for cheats, but they ended up going with another coder.

If you play since 2001, how are you so bad at the game, to the point to think they're cheating?
I've played since 2005 and have never seen anything as blatant as you people claim.

It's because I'm so good I see that they're cheating.

Not to mention how someone like coldzera was NOTHING until he bought his hacks as you can see from his rise from DMG to Major champion in ~6 months

well, if he says so, then there's no doubt, right?

Admit it, you guys are just salty 'cause a non-european team is the best in the world.

he wasn't being paid and was giving the interview anonymously, what reason would he have to lie?

Having no apparent reason for lying doesn't imply that the argument is true.
The fact is that there aren't any proof whatsoever, besides the testimony of a random guy.

Your logic is that of a 5yo.

>non-NA/EU team loses
>hahahaha fucking nonwhites trash hahaha
>non-NA/EU team wins
>wtf it's clearly hax

It's the same shit when gooks and chinks beat them.

The only Brazilian that's pretty certain to be clean is fnx, since he was actually good in 1.6

Just 'cause he wasn't famous, doesn't mean he wasn't playing.
He was already recognized in the br scene, but playing for SK was the first real opportunity to prove himself

no I think it's charming that POC's play our game, even if they have to cheat to be successful at it

he's just the clearest one.

>people not even seeing that flusha was forced to pay for Keyd Stars trip to the Major by flushas cheat provider (the same as the BR use) or he'd be exposed

It's literally 2+2

Which cheat provider.

Any links?

Woah, you're clearly onto something there, bud

its not just a random guy?? also, lying for no apparent reason is more akin to a 5 year olds logic.

yet reddit fags actually believe Flusha financed these chimps out of the goodness of his heart

Logic is really not your forte, eh?

Just because we can't presume his reasons, doesn't mean he doesn't have any. He can have non-apparent reasons, like just wanting to be under the spotlight for a while.

The thing is, it's not even relevant, as he only made allegations with no proof to back them up.

In fact, this "SK is cheating" is nothing but a theory built in solely non-proved premises, which basically constitutes a conspiracy theory.

WHY IS SK WINNING

ANSWER ME OR I WILL LET THIS GENERAL DIE AGAIN

Because BR CS > EU CS.

shut up redditor i didnt ask for your opinion

Because SK's cheat coding department outspends Faze clan's

>like just wanting to be under the spotlight for a while
he literally did the interview anonymously, and has never disclosed his identity. I guarantee you cannot come up with any plausible reason considering the circumstances.
The fact that you think cheating at LAN is such a far-fetched concept means you are either from reddo or are some kind of ESL shill.

>pls give me answers
>wtf fuck off

Faggot.

>train next
ez for faze

um this is not a valid answer so it doesnt count LOL

Ask me how I know you're underage.

Like I said previously, his personal reasons are irrevelant, and the fact that we can't presume them, doesn't mean there are none.

And I don't think cheating is such an impossible task, but, at the same time, there's no "impossible plays" being made. Also, as I said, there's no proof whatsoever.

The fact that you can watch these games and think that anything there is blatant cheating just means you're a shitty player with no gamesense.

>Faze win map 1
>SK win map 2 and 3
>Faze win map 4
>5 map series to nicely fill all the advertising slots
everything going to script boys

>Faze winning train

more like
>faze (our guys) take map 1
>monkeys realize they cant win without cheats
>toggle the rest of the game

>Ask me how I know you're underage
not an argument
>Like I said previously, his personal reasons are irrevelant, and the fact that we can't presume them, doesn't mean there are none
then name one, considering he is anonymous and isn't being paid
>And I don't think cheating is such an impossible task, but, at the same time, there's no "impossible plays" being made. Also, as I said, there's no proof whatsoever.
>The fact that you can watch these games and think that anything there is blatant cheating just means you're a shitty player with no gamesense.
do you watch SK games? Go look at POV vods rather than streamed matches.

Is rain choking? I'm a tourist but I keep hearing people talking about how great rain is like pre-game and in between rounds. Yet whenever something happens in the games it's olofmeister or guardian.

Wait /csgog/ is back in business?

Oh how I missed you guys

It's in the script.

rain is actually pretty good on ct but theyre playing against sk desu so dont expect much
i missed you too but this general will die again until the next tournament ;_;

im going to give away assimovs if faze wins this tournament

>if you build it they will come
All it takes is for someone to actually make it. I thought it was a sin that the grand final of a big tournament was playing and there is no /csgog/
So I whipped it up just for you

rain is budget fer

>not an argument

So you are?

No, but you claiming I am is not an argument. Give me one reason why he would lie given the circumstances.

I only watch csgo to see skgays lose

Not today lel

Are you braindead?
I won't even bother trying to argument again, as you clearly are illiterate. His reasons to lie are irrelevant.

>Fallen in interview on stage: "You either cheer for SK, or we going to turn this place into a library again"

AYYYYYYYYYYYY
Time to cheer for our brazilian overlords.
twitter.com/ESLCS/status/939593546448826369

Okay so you can't come up with any reason.

People don't lie for no reason unless they have mental problems, have you ever talked to other human beings before?

BadFallen does it again.

remember when this general was redditorfree when it was still alive

good thing everyone went to the csgog discord

Jesus fucking christ, you really are retarded.

What part of " the fact that we can't presume them, doesn't mean there are none" did you not understand?
Your point is basically that his arguments are true just because he doesn't have any apparent reason for lying. What I'm saying (and what you're unable to grasp) is that "not having visible" reasons does not imply that there are no reasons.

Also, as I already said, his personal reasons somewhat irrelevant, as they are a single person's testimony, which, in any decent legal system, is not sufficient evidence on its own.

So I don't have to "come up with any reason". You are the one that has yet to provide any evidence.

So you think there are reasons to lie even though he is anonymous and isn't being paid?

You seem to be under the impression that he has ulterior motives to lie. he has nothing (literally nothing) to gain from lying, and the fact that you can't even theorise one plausible reason for lying makes your whole arguement defunct.

A single person's testimony is more than enough in any legal system given sufficient evidence, and the fact that he has Skype logs, steam logs etc. supports him further.

Try coming up with a possible reason, just try. I guarantee you cannot, and saying "personal reasons" does not mean you cannot theorise on possible motives.

Everyone knows the monkeys cheat. They should stick to football and skateboarding, the only two things they're good at.

Real question is, why did Dan M and the guy that interviewed supex0 suddenly stopped exposing cheaters for no reason?

Proofs: 0

hello reddo

You only need proof when you're uncertain. When you know something is true proof is just a bonus.

Still, no proofs.

This shit it's just childish, take the defeat like a man.

why does valve favor mongrels? dota is like this too these days

As previously said, I don't even have to theorise reasons for him lying.

>A single person's testimony is more than enough in any legal system given sufficient evidence, and the fact that he has Skype logs, steam logs etc. supports him further.
No it's not. I've worked in the "legal system" and, in fact, testimony is one of the weakest form of evidence. The logs etc can be held as a beggining of evidence, but they're not enough as a proof. But, as a principle, until proven, the innocence is presumed.

In dubio pro reo

I don't work at Valve, I don't need any proof. It's obvious, stay mad monkey.

F2P games are more profitable in poorer markets. E-sports is marketing for the game. Do the math.

Lol, literally not how it works

>i don't need proof because if i said so it's true

How is it like to be retarded?

>cuck from cologne

>calling some sub-human monkeys cheaters because they play better than your team
gotards are a joke, that's why this game will die in 2018.

>How is it like to be retarded?

I don't know, I wasn't born a dirty monkey unlike you.

So you claim that he has "personal reasons" for lying, but insist that you don't have to suggest reasons.

I doubt you've worked in law. In general mooting or criminal law, testimony with evidence is pretty much a sealed deal. In this case, if he was getting something out of it, it would be akin to a plea bargain. Even so, he is getting no tangible, visible benefit from doing this benefit.

Its okay though, because according to you, he's giving fabricated information away, for no reason other than his own undisclosed "personal reasons".

Nice argment.

It is.

It's just Faze fans

The game will die because Valve wont take care of cheaters.

>tournament in Denmark
>everyone is beautiful and white in the crowd
>tournament in America
>everyone is a fat shitskin