>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Fjorm is going to be the new Lucina and you all know it

Not an argument

Bedhead Florina!

tharja is shit

Trip back on

So, do we expect a new banner for the 13 th (first day of the winter log-in bonus) ?

"I really think Fjorm is a bad unit and I ship her with my br- I mean Alfonso"

The ability to pair up Julia and Seliph is a glitch but what about her being able to gain love points while standing next to other male characters? Is it also something they forgot to remove?

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKS

Oh boy, I can't wait for Reddit to make bench memes about Fjorm

*Deflects your argument
Pfeh

>Sharena trying to get her brother with Fjorm so her biggest threat to the summoner's affection is dealt with
>Al isn't into it because she lacks enough chocolate in her skin
>Fjorm is too devoted to her debt
>Kiran is serenading Caeda with Marth, Roro, Kleine, and Katarina

Who's the FE equivalent of Aqua ?

?

If it keeps happening yes

The cancer has finally set in.

why do you care what reddit thinks?

Where on your head does it hurt

They both lost important people in their lives so it makes sense.
Yes you should.

I finally got myself a sword lyn, she's +def -res, I don't care if she's bad how do I salvage her?

Anna!

Have you tried not jamming your phone up your cornea while playing it, and taking breaks like the disclaimers they have to put on games to not be liable for children's seizures say to?

Aqua

Cute

Found this guy again. Good to see that he's still playing and is updating his team.

His Jeigan has DC Berkut's Lance++ (Res) with double ploys for an effective 53 Res lol

>doesn't want people to look at her panties so she makes them invisible
Yeah that's about the mental capacity of our Aqua.

no on both accounts

Right side mostly. And it is mostly on the top.

Aqua

Fjorm barely looks like she belongs to FE series. Lucina has very strong FE roots because of her relation to Marth. Fjorm looks like a gacha waifu from your average gacha game.

Sakura is fat

I like Darkness, but Aqua is pretty funny

Glad to see him still around. What score range?

716. He updated his squad with aether for points. Unfortunately his team is pretty cold to Fjorm once you get rid of his Gunter.

No

Is that paulolololol's Jeigan?

Fix her sword, kill a hick and then just try to make her atk usable with proper A skills/seals.

Drink some water, and rest if it still hurts schedule an appointment. Or you can schedule one now as a general health check up anyways

Definitely fat

Mystery of the Emblem banner next year!

Fat man = Kiran
Elf girl = ???

If you have a headache, consider the following

Are you getting enough water?
Are you getting enough food?
Are you getting enough rest?

Post Canon pairings

If it doesn't get better within an hour or so with having taken that advil, call a doctor.

I fucking hate everybody here including myself, but I don't want you to die, faggot.

Fucking hot thot with her other cuck boyfriend, I would pay to see more.

your mom

I only played for 5 minutes. I think it might be either a migraine, or worse a tumor.

Threesome end.

>sharena right now

You can keep Defiant Attack if you're desperate for damage, though I think slapping on Fury and Wrath will be enough. The game spat out a Nephenee in my direction to do this with because it absolutely refuses to give me easy Catria merges.

Also go for a 2 charge special you can spam like Reprisal or Glimmer, if using the latter you'll probably want to run Threaten Defense over her Speed Spur.

THE SPREADSHEET IS BEYOND FUCKED UP!

Is there anything you'd like to say to a fellow teammate? Change their lead, change their skills, etc?

SAY IT HERE!

Good taste right there

Alright

Time for daily HMMMMMMs. This guy is really playing 4d chess with this one.

Soileil.

Fake news

Tharja is a shit character and person.

this gauntlet is going to have the highest total score of them all

That's a pregnancy.

Fat cat

Cute Florina. I just finished building mine!

How are the rest of your projects going?

Why do some people have a preg fetish?

Real news

>finished
>guidance 1

When you don't got Inigo you try to make due

Hey man it's not my fault ISIS limits how many seals you can get each week.

Guidance will get upgraded eventually but it's not super high priority on my seal list at the moment.

Nah.

DELETE

No dominating cucks allowed

What's your cutest pairing in the series? You can complain about NuFE shit but Nah and M!Morgan's support is lightning adorable.

All of these. If you think it could just be a matter of nutrition or sleep, it's probably not too serious, but if it's that bad you should get a checkup anyway. If not, call your doctor and describe the symptoms to them exactly and go in if they suggest it.

Yeah but she makes my dick hard which leads to me masturbating and ejaculating and in the end that's all that really matters

Nope
Sakunyan shouldn't have indulged on Halloween candy

Anyone happen to have a pic of refined Spring Camilla? Or a Wyvern Rider in general?

>not canon
(Lol.

>/feg/: M.D.
Captcha: aguamansa hospital

Is Atk/Def Bond a good skill to inherit? I got two extra Fjorms after rolling for best Spring Prince, and I'm not sure if it's a waste to merge them all. I could put it on my Corn to make her even tankier. Or maybe an Owl tome user would be good with it.

>got used to granblue stamina
it hurts

Falseflag

Just don't burn out your reward center.

Shield pulse is the best skills she has.

what B skill for nowi if I dont have access to bowbreaker. QR?

I'd watch that show.

DURR

ive been playing for 2 weeks give me a break. at least you answered so thanks

Post weed

>get Mia as a gauntlet ally
>that voice
Jesus.

QR is almost always a good option for a defensive unit like her, yes.

Yeah, but who even uses those defense specials? The only one I use is Ice Mirror on my main Fjorm. Even someone like Hector profits from an offensive special like Ignis or Bonfire.

YEAHHHH

Did you let go /feg/?

You're not still bothered by her, are you?

How long have you been playing for?

Go take a break from the screen.

Ok