/mbgg/ - Mobage General #816

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ccd0/Veeky
reg.email.163.com/unireg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kirara fantasia is out and has a thread over if anyone's interested

Where did the Puzzle and Dragons General go?

the pink one appears somewhat indescent

this should be fixed

Who's the target audience for this game?

people who watch moeshit

Me

Please play Kirara Fantasia.

Boss event ends soon.

soyboys

>tfw kirara fantasia is already better than anything mbgg plays

>farmed out the whole thing from zero today
>not even going to bother trying 50 stam
Good thing I already have a few maxed swords and I had enough medals to buy an LB item at the start of the event or I'd be pretty pissed.

I'm tired of rerolling in Tenka trying to start with an UR.

>maintenance
when will these manlets learn how to launch an obviously popular game

It's not even the best time to reroll right now.

Then wait for the double rate gatcha at the end of the month

Well fuck.

Wait until swordfest. It's not worth starting the game outside of it because there is a large difference in the power of the limited units and regular units if you don't have access to older skills and equipment.

Me.

They did.

By not having offical notices. But the result is the same.

rip mbgg

Wait, when is swordfest? Because I think I need to start hoarding orbs.

End of every month.

/mbgg/ on page 10!

Stop it!

>Play Challenge Raid in King's Raid
>someone use Jane
>kick them
Goddamn. I'm a Jane user and even I know that Jane isn't really preferred in that raid. Not because she's bad, her magic amp is still useful, but her S3, especially if there's too many goblin spawns, lags the hell out of that raid.

On the other hand, everyone has Clause but 9 out of 10 of the raid I join, no one puts in Clause. What the hell.

where do i get DG skip tickets

Please post here.

Chaguma can't come soon enough

Please do not post here. Let's give /mbgg/ a proper burial.

I have this burning anticipation for it but I don't want it to come since I don't believe I'll get what I want. Gonna have to fight two separate gachas and two separate weapon gachas for shit is going to be a nightmare.

>Some people will get all the characters they want with only 500 gems
>It probably won't be us

They might not be arranged like leak-guy is predicting, so you may still only need one. Depending on how many you're after.

I'm only really going for one character, so I should hopefully be safe.

>only want setsuna
>probably won't get setsuna
At least her shinki should be out soon.

Leave Chaguma 2017 to me. My gem count is now in 5 digits. I'll get them for you guys :^)

I really only want Yukimura / Tina, I would enjoy acquiring Setsuna as well. Rest are whatever to me, even Oscroll at this point. She's dead to me after sharehouse 2 and not coming during KC in near 3k gems.

They'd have to split them up, at least Tina / Setsuna for maximum jewness. No way they'd put all their eggs in one basket, at least Noah / Nemo would be split for sure.

They're surely going to split Nemo and Noah up. That's the most sure fire way to get people to roll both gatchas dry but I hope that dataminer is right about them both being in batch 1. Even if they're in the worst 2 jobs

Kusopl will find a way to make Nemo broken, make lancer fun, then nerf it after people blow their load.

>lancer
>fun
is it possible

It's Nemo so maybe they can give him lazers in his regular attacks so he becomes a sniper

Peak was pretty fun back then.

If he really is the tabletop gaming dude then that might actually be what they're aiming for. Would be fun to play actually

Even if Mana is the best card for overall farming, at least the new update added better cost effective areas for farming some S.
In the 2.5 areas that contain S (the ones without B like Sawara, Jedah, Sisala, Chacha and, for some reason, Miu), you can farm them with a maxed cost 8 SS Madoka. The S drop rate is actually pretty high, so two runs here is a lot better than just one run with Mana in the hardest daily scout difficult.

I know that post was in the Kirara general, but I thought it was better to post it in this thread, even if T7S isn't really welcome anywhere.

Its welcome here, just filter out the sperging retard like everyone else.

github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

Why did they add this shitty R skill to the shop? Who would ever buy this? And one copy, no less.

I neglected it for an entire week. Just did everything except 50 stam and got the skill and said fuck you to the gauntlet in the event gacha since its shit anyway.

I lucked out hard on the gauntlet, which annoys me because when it's actually good I have to clear out the drawboxes without fail every time. But yeah, I mainly wanted the skill so I could put it on Sui. Hopefully I can roll her Gurren Lagann version sometime.

I picked Karakuri normal P for my P ticket and I just grabbed the 10k ticket, should I PS her or is there something else better I can get with heals? I don't really want to wait for 2 tickets to get a PS Mana.

Has anyone here played Sengoku Bushouki Murasama? I feel compelled to learn more about this fat slut but I can't find anything about the game.

theres such as thing as too thick

Tell that to my penis.

Just getting into King's Raid.
Just wondering. If I were to spend $10 on it. What would you guys say be the best way to go about it?

>start another week
>day 6 for the 3rd time
>inspect court for 3rd time exactly as the guide is written
>nothing
im about to quit. this stamina system just means i instantly wasted 6 days

Did you bring her?

Are you bringing the right person

Haven't played AG since anniversary. Anything worth coming back to? Do key events still suck?

Free 10-roll
Free shit daily since dec 1st
Key events still suck

w-what game?

yes i brought her every single time

F2P player here so I don't know, but probably one of the starter package.

She should be the only requirement to trigger the story route, so I'm not sure what the issue could be. Antoinette should text you after the opening stuff of day 6 has finished. There's no option to reply and you shouldn't need to, but did you read the message? I doubt it changes anything

yes everything exactly as the guide has written it. its my 3rd time doing this and now im just going to expend all my stamina every day and try one last time next week before uninstalling.

Same here.

>Just want to play Japanese mobage on my phone instead of an emulator
>Won't be able to understand anything and it would be too tedious to have to look up stuff when I just want to relax and play
Why didn't I just keep learning Japanese? Why did I fucking stop?

You really don't need to know Japanese.

If you did absolutely everything then I can't think of what the problem is. I just watched over the video again and everything I wrote is the same. For reference, when inspecting the court this is who the guy in the video brought. I only brought one other character and it worked fine.

Just play the braindead mobage where you press the same buttons in endless grinds.

i used the exact same characters in the video and nothing. maybe you can only get her under some condition but i have to hold that because i cant read anything to fully understand if theres something omitted or if anyone else in the forum had an issue. all i know is i spammed it after i got nothing the first time and nothing shows up

Any recommended phone to get for mobage? No iphone pls.

Or is anything fine?

Xiaomeme phones

>Xiaomeme phones
no headphone jack. what do?

Happen to know how to link an account to an email? I try to let it do it's thing with the name with @yeah.net or whatever it wants but it keeps giving me this same message like "Try again later". Getting a new phone soon so I wanted to bind my account.

Does anyone have a waifu/dressup sim that isnt gachashit?

Get the ones that do have a headphone jack

I made my netease email on my browser and then just linked it through the game. Trying to make the email in-game didn't work.

This is the "gachashit" general retard

No. I dont even why I keep playing this shitty games. I guess thats because theres no truly good anime games out there that isnt some generic JRPG.

If you have a Samsung Smart TV, you could get a Galaxy phone.
You can stream directly to your tv without any added software.
The newer the phone and newer the tv you'll have a lot less lag

is there a work around to play Valkyrie Connect on a emulator?

I think the emulator is telling you to play something better.

that's from Index

A while ago ateam updated it to specifically not work with emulators.

>Didn't get anything from last chance rolls
No subcards or weapon for me. At least I got the outfits.

>Sadone outfit in 160 rolls, then no Haruka outfit in 1000
>Haruka outfit and Sadone subcard from Last Chance
That went surprisingly well.

Dumb to ask probably but will their english website suffice or do I need to figure it out in their chink site to set up the email.

Let’s see how this goes.

Another pay2win unit.

I was hoping for more actually, but this is still amusing. For any new players, rolling for event cards and doing this is probably the easiest way to get a good head start on important resources. 71 million coins is probably more coins than you can make in a year without this event.

reg.email.163.com/unireg/
Click the little hyperlink at the bottom to swap to email registration. Order is:
Email
Password
Confirm password
Phone number
Code
Verification code (request after completing the letters code)

Yeah found a guide for it but keep getting this shit, obviously put numbers / underline but it's being adamant or retarded about me not having it.

Exp mission is up in Tenka.

>Sailor school uniforms in AG
>Bloomers last month
I'm glad BGHS turned me off to these styles so I can look forward to these shitting up rolls for limited sets.

They're pretty great though, just look at this

>Tfw no one to use it on because I'm new and everyone is maxed
How do I get the 3rd copy of the main swords anyways? Do I just finsih up the story?

Too good