/mhg/

>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World is coming out for PS4 and Xbox One Jan 26, 2018, and eventually PC. pastebin.com/TRFRGFn1
↳Public Beta is LIVE from now until December 12th!, 3 hunts: G. Jagras, Barroth, Anjanath, PS4 only, requires PSN+
↳Paris trailer 10/30: [YouTube] Monster Hunter: World - Rotten Vale Trailer
↳Demo Gameplay 8/22: [YouTube] Monster Hunter: World Gameplay Demo - IGN Live: Gamescom 2017
↳Weapons: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_ALSpmx2A8sAdeuYKMnrCt0xCpwPyPbC

>Quick Reference
-MHXX Update 1.2.0 w/ Eng Patch v4: my.mixtape.moe/glpowg.png
↳3DS to Switch Save Data App: my.mixtape.moe/ezwmnj.png

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Create or find a Gathering Hall
Passcode: 7243
XX, ターグット: Gathering フィールド採集 (page 1, middle right)
Gen, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0wzdjwCEtbU
clips.twitch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Huntresses

Fun game.

Does hh only have 4 songs in total?

>Tfw 6 long weeks
I might dust off my Wii U and play MH3U while I wait

I really don't like this TURF WAR shit. Especially since the monsters just ignore each other after the one scripted attack and both keep attacking you. Which really doesn't make sense

Rath lobby
>62rxdWnjFuRX

Right? If waifu hadn't gone afk we totally would've had it

62YEcpRKyZsC
Rathalos time
1 slot open

4T42fTxGyX4E
Rath

Anybody hunting Diablos?

just join here

this ugly son of a bitch took down los with a hunting horn
youtube.com/watch?v=0wzdjwCEtbU
What's YOUR excuse?

Nice job.

How many confirmed monster in the beta? Also I'm enjoying the environments.
>switches fron daytime to nighttime
I'm sold

Real time? While you're playing?

Do monster hp scale to the number of people in multi? Or is it static 2x scale regardless of how many people there are 2 to 4 people?
And do monsters have more hp if I create a multiplayer room and play solo in it?

I started the quest in daytime and as the timer went down it went to night time.

Is it fun? Fun confirmed?

Seven. Pukei-pukei can appear randomly. Good luck beating his ass.

The notes don't do sound?

Can it actually appear? Post videos, I want to hunt this creature

Can it run on a toaster?

1 monster for each quest, 3 optional ones that can be found wandering around the maps.
Some say there's a seventh that randomly shows up in the forest, but I've yet to see it.

clips.twitch
.tv/ZealousNaiveNigiriPanicVis

f4ctebruAwr
Diablos -> Jyura -> Barroth
Voice coms would help but not mandatory

BRING BACK THE ELEMENTAL BREAKS YOU SLANT-EYED FUCKING SHIT
THERE IS LITERALLY NO REASON TO REFUSE TO BRING IT BACK
DO IT YOU FUCKING SHIT

Why doesn't Capcom release the full World game on all relevant platforms for Christmas? I don't understand the wait. Give it to us now you dumb cunts.

element stopped being relevant a whole generation ago dawg

>That beautiful crimson evening sky
>Can't take a pretty screenshot since a Rathalos came along and fucked my ass
Seriously wait the timer out in the forest, it's gorgeous.

I wish they'd at least be a bit transparent with the PC release, like at least give me an IDEA of when I can expect it to give me some ability to make my purchasing decision.

That's just not true. In 4u and gen / xx an elemental build is one of the best options you can do.

Japs with PC releases is always a bitch

I missed farming rusted and Lao weapons too grandpa.

They even refused to say whether the PC version will run at 60 FPS, which should be a given with a strong PC

still 2 slots

>songs can put the monster to sleep
YES

It's a sleep HH

They won't say till it's about to hit. Capcom love making people double dip.

It depends on the HH. In previous games some HH only have only three songs but some HH have like 5-6 songs.

Shit. Bow is so fucking fun now

The triangle+square move makes it feel like a proper ranged GS.

GG with the rath hunt boys, gonna go play with friends now

I was gonna buy both anyway if the PC one takes too long, but it just feels fucking dirty and scummy to not even tell us like this.
What's even different about it? I only messed with it a bit in training room and it seemed pretty much the same.

Anyone want to hunt diablos solo with me?

Beat blos and los with GL. The weapon is top tier now. Also fuck this faggots new poison claw. Its easier to dodge now but he spams the dick out of it and you literally don't have a large enough window to use an antidote.

Affirmative

i dont think you know what solo mean

>hunt diablos solo
>with me

idiots, he wants you to fuck him in the desert

>farming the Ashen Laoshan for the rubies and horns
It wasn't that funny but it wasn't bad either

So its impossible to kill the three forest monster in one go?

No. Kill Rath in around 10 minutes and you can kill the other two barely

Maybe he wanted to say "hunt diablos with me, only the both of us"

Not with the gear provided, even with the beta meta mix

If you get lucky and find all of them quick I'm sure it's possible, but Anjy is notoriously a bitch to track down and Jagras just does whatever

>People talking about killing Diablos in less than 10 minutes
>Can't kill it at all without timing out
Kill me

If its anything like killing all three desert, Rath has to be sub ten, Jagra needs to be vaporized in 2-3mins and then Angra should take the remainder

No. I said what I mean and I mean what I said.

LANCER RACING WHEN
LANCER RACING WHEN

Me and some friends tried all night to down it with no success. Damn thing is just so fucking tanky. We're making progress, though.

Yeah but are you having fun?

do the beta meta mix and use the demon powder desu

Anja
Hunter
[Any]
Anja
Ingot

Attack Charm. Lance and SA are good for taking dia

It's not that hard come on nigga

Rath Lobby

7f7j3XxkN3Yu

>Join a Diablos room earlier today
>One lancefag
>He spends the entire time we are not in combat racing ahead of us with his infinite stamina charge
Shit was the funniest thing ever, especially when he went wide around areas. Watching him zoooom across the background was the best

how did he get infinite stamina ?

What's the beta meta mix I keep hearing about?

I wanna clown suit in a non serious demo

Out of combat running around the map doesn't consume stamina. It seems like that applies to the lances charge as well, either that or charge consumes fcuking nothing of your stamina

I haven't used a great sword since forever.
Have some questions.

Should I always go for the "true" level 3 charge attack? Seems kinda hard to aim, and should I just try and get better at it?

Is the jumping wide slash any use? For the O O O combo.

What about the level 2 charge into strong wide slash into level 2 charge again infinite combo.

Evading into a tackle into jumping wide slash seems somewhat useful when a monster is at a certain distance, but I'm not really sure if it's worth doing or just fishing for charge attacks.

>join a random group in Wildspire
>we all agree to go for Diablos in the chat
>we all race immediately for Diablos once the hunt begins
>halfway through one of the dudes gets distracted fighting Barroth and we end up ignoring Diablos entirely
>this has happened three times already
I just want to fight Diablos.

havent test with lance charge but you do lose stamina if you keep spaming roll even out of combat

Then start at the camp that literally starts right on top of Diablos

You can get Attack +4 and critical eye +1 with the demo armors, which translates to +12 attack and 8% critical eye. Not too much seeing as how the demo weapons have 100 base power, but if everyone has it, it definitely adds up.

Theyy said that they will start to work on the port when the PS4 version is finished and in the last official footage the achievements were already here, so we can suppose that the game is finished and they probably started to work on the port.
Also, since they use the Tri event system, it wouldn't be cool to release the PC version way after the first releases because it would "spoil" the events, but that's my opinion

What do you think I'm doing?

Rath, jagras quest camp 17

3P2AQR3ArPXA

>make a new guy
>call him: hunting diablo
>make a room
>full room
>they all go to barroth

why do i even try

I don't understand how your team could get distracted after fighting Diablos for at least 8 minutes already.

Did ENB get around to gitting gud or at least less horrible at the game?

Expect like a year's delay. I've got both the Xbone and PS4 but I'll deffy get in on ps4.

It's bizarre, m8. I don't know either.
>I'm the only person who spawned right above Diablos
>everybody else takes a good two mins to reach me
>we're all fighting him for a while
>two people cart
>notice after a minute or two that I'm the only one fighting Diablos
>realize that the rest of my party probably ran into Barroth on the way back after carting and said fuck it

diablo hunt
7CRAKCRFHj2x

error

Fun hunts.
I really like the game, but not enough to buy a PS4 for it (borrowing my brother's). I'll wait for the PC version and pick it up then.

They don’t keep at it unless you attack them?

I'm in.

>trying to find pukei
>walking around the map, collecting random resources and fishing
comfy

In MHW, using the switch axe.
Every so often, I can do the elemental explosion move while climbing up onto the monster- not by mounting, but my hunter climbs up on the head or whatever place, and does the explosion while attached to the monster.
But, I can only get this to work maybe 20% of the time. Is there a specific circumstance I need for it to work? I've tried just being right up close, or if it was only while impaired/disabled, but it seems almost random. Any advice would be awesome, because the SA is really fun in World.

I stopped trying to go for true charges when the monster is not trapped or paralized.
I'm usually unsheathing without charge into strong charge lv3, if there is time for it, then sheathe and repeat.

You do run out but it's pretty slow drain

your phial has to be woke
Phial Awakening activated after you do a certain number of successful sword attacks
watch the meter in the top left; a blue-ish outline will slowly fill around the icon and when the solid outline disappears and your sword begins to glow bright orange, your phial is awakened.

>items collected in the demo don't transfer to the main game

Fuck you Capcom, if I want 99 of every material starting out I should be able to put in the work for it.

Don't marry monsters

Going for all three in the desert
3Fc2xndDuCJB

>time over
>time over
>time over
Multiplayer sure is fun in the beta

>no new weapon types
why?

>ready for the next monster hunter in 144p
>they finally adopted minecraft models for characters to push the framerate to a cinematic 24fps
>been training myself for the portable version by watching exclusively 3D movies in theaters every Tuesday and Friday for the past 3 months
>ordered my third Switch for its battery which I can swap in after 30 minutes when hunting in public up to a solid 90 minutes playtime
>can't wait for my weekly challenge of naked runs against Rathalos, Azure rathalos, Silver rathalos, rathian, pink rathian and gold rathian in that order
>preordered the Clawie sleeping gadget that allows you to keep your hands in the natural claw position while you sleep
>borrowed my friend's fidget cube to practice moving joystick and pressing buttons simultaneously with the same hand
>asked my english teacher to proofread my draft email to Reggie Fils-Aime for personally saving Monster Hunter
>already wrote down several ideas for custom shoutouts for mounting and death for the new game
>put up hand-drawn posters around my town to promote the monster hunter series; hopefully the westerners will finally give it a shot
>recently got the autographed monster hunter chair by ryozo himself from ebay
>almost finished making a rajang costume so I can dress up and wait in line when the next game comes out at gamestop
>took a lot of time getting the flame on the censored penis on the rajang costume just right. Only true hunters will get that reference
>patiently wait for the nintendo e3 conference and kill some time watching the sony one
>Monster Hunter: World is announced
>mfw

Can I marry Blanche?

Do we know how the matchmaking will work in the final game? Because here the game makes you pick a hunt first and then searches for people with that hunt, and once you finish it the game asks you if you want to keep the party or disband it.

I always ask myself how they would put paid dlc with new monsters without breaking the community or making lobbys a chore, but this is the perfect system for it to be honest and I think is built like this exactly for that.

Hype intensifies.

What would they be?