gematsu.com/2017/11/valkyria-chronicles-4-announced-ps4

>Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection announced
gematsu.com/2017/12/street-fighter-30th-anniversary-collection-announced

>Overkill’s The Walking Dead launches fall 2018, Aidan trailer
gematsu.com/2017/12/overkills-walking-dead-launches-fall-2018-aidan-trailer

>Final Fantasy XV DLC ‘Episode Ignis’ battle command trailer
gematsu.com/2017/12/final-fantasy-xv-dlc-episode-ignis-battle-command-trailer

>Six minutes of Lost Soul Aside PSX Special Demo off-screen gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/12/six-minutes-lost-soul-aside-psx-special-demo-off-screen-gameplay

>26 minutes of Dreams gameplay, new details
gematsu.com/2017/12/26-minutes-dreams-gameplay-new-details

>10 minutes of Soulcalibur VI gameplay, producer interview
gematsu.com/2017/12/10-minutes-soulcalibur-vi-gameplay-producer-interview

>Shadow of the Colossus Special Edition and PS4 Pro enhancements announced
gematsu.com/2017/12/shadow-colossus-special-edition-ps4-pro-enhancements-announced

>Hokuto ga Gotoku demo launches February in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/hokuto-ga-gotoku-demo-launches-february-japan

========================================

>PS4 Pro vs Slim comparison
pastebin.com/JsXvkiYx

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts/?sort=date&platform=PS4
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts/?sort=date&platform=PS4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bKNNXU7fDkc&feature=youtu.be
ledfrog.com/gaming/playstation/2016/02/how-to-ps4-fix-for-auto-disc-eject-problem/
youtube.com/watch?v=bKNNXU7fDkc&feature=youtu.be&t=373
youtu.be/rnr9NbY4eA0
youtube.com/watch?v=DkXdltIqkng
gematsu.com/2017/12/super-robot-wars-x-announced-ps4-ps-vita
youtube.com/watch?v=VRxIDSXo84g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

could somebody please help me? I was trying to play the dawn horizon and dragon age, I really enjoying those games and I absolutely love them but everytime that I playing them I suddenly feel so dizzy and gives me a headache. How can I avoid this kind of pain?

don't play for long periods

eventually you'll get used to play longer, slowly, but still, dont play more than one or two hours at a time max

Decided to buy a month of PSNow

Every game with a black screen is super staticly/flickery

$20 well spent

CÙCK

it should die

Yeah this is pretty bad. My 95Mbps connection still drops

Damn, maybe I will play some weebshit rpgs

Stop bullying Shu

And im attempting a refund

>slowly

Noo....

Citrus actually broke my heart.

running out of space on my PS4, what do?

External

Whose this semen demon?

just ordered yakuza 0. heard its the best in the series since 2. anyone played it? would it be fine to start on hard; is it fair but still challenging? i played 3, 4, and a bit of 5 and remember them all being a bit too easy

I'm awfully tempted by the $200 VR bundle. Can anyone give me a rundown on DoAX3's VR mode? Not the features so much but the prerequisites, ie how much work does it take to unlock all of the VR features/girls and can I cheat to bypass any of that.

Play on hard. The biggest challenges is an early boss, but still manageable. Pretty fun fight too. Like with the other games, some fucking mook with a gun gets really frustrating in one of the long battles, but overall the game is fairly easy like the others. Always play them on the hardest difficulty you can to begin with.

Do you guys think there is any chance of a slim ps4 pro or maybe a slimmer slim?
I'm on the edge of buying a PS4 just for Persona 5 but I have a bunch of other games that can keep me occupied for awhile.

I mean, if you're looking to play JUST Persona 5, you could always get a PS3 for super cheap... There's not much of a difference between versions.

Seriously pic related is the only thing that makes me even consider getting a Ps4. The community for this game will be shittastic and hilarious to watch.

This is coming from someone that was heavily involved in the Little Big Planet community btw.

Just got a plat

Wow. That didn't even occur to me because I just assumed that there wouldn't be a Japanese audio track available for the PS3 but I just checked and there is. Thank you so much!

CONGRATULATIONS!

>platting this instead of edf 4.1

This is the only thread I could find that might answer this question I have. I have a working PS1 and MGS1 in the original case. Is it worth lots of money? Or depends?

Which game should I play today:

FFXII The Zodiac Age
Nights of Azure
DOA3 Xtreme
God Wars Future Past
Dark Souls 2
Gravity Rush

edf

My PS4 (original model with the touch-sensitive buttons) is now spitting disks out non-stop. I'm at my wit's end, I've already removed the rubber foot, tightened the manual eject screw and I have the PS4 positioned so that the bottom-front of the unit isn't touching anything. Can I somehow just remove the eject button entirely and eject via the XMB from now on? I seriously can't play a game for ten minutes without the disk getting spit out.

Not really, about $20-$30. Low-medium rarity. PSX's are also cheap to buy. If you had a PSOne then it'd be worth more.

What's a PSOne?

The smaller slimmer version of the PSX

>tfw no more sisterwife to play mhw with

Im at 24 hours with Nyotengu and im still missing a shitload of posses and swimsuits, plus the premium swimsuits you cant buy unless you stick to play the korean version with a korean account so you go easy and buy them with your hard earned money

Thanks, I own the game in Japanese so I haven't played much but based on my experience I figured it would be hell to unlock anything I'd actually want. I was hoping that the VR add-on would just easily let you check out any girl you want in any setting but I should have known better.

I'm still considering the VR bundle to play Wipeout with but I think I'll be happier spending the money on a Switch and just try the VR at PAX or something.

Playing Kiwami 2, looks so fucking good man.

I really want Takayas album after doing some karaoke but the only fucking one I found is password protected

Where's her asshole?

Pure girls like Hitomi don't poop, user

He is responsible for downfall of playstation exclusives, he deserves it

I prefer Kokoro.

s(he) is just walrus and should kill xerself

I would cum inside any one of them just to be polite

>cumming inside
>polite

Is it possible to find a better deal than 300 for a Pro?

rather not, maybe 250 but in eu

fortnite br is the most fun ive had on the ps4 since the day bloodborne came out

congrats, world of ff, as with most ff games, have crazy requirements for platinum. i wish i was autistic enough to 100% any ff game.

How the FUCK do we stop nyonners? We can't let her overtake YNA in plat count.

anime

YNA is dead. He abandoned playstation and went pc

>tfw hate supporting bethesda but fallout 4 is the only game of it's kind right now

sandbox
big open world
first and third person
many customising
scifi/futuristic setting

send more of these games please

>youtube.com/watch?v=bKNNXU7fDkc&feature=youtu.be
Can I play her without the shield?

The shield is blocking for her tits most of the time.

You need a Torx T8
ledfrog.com/gaming/playstation/2016/02/how-to-ps4-fix-for-auto-disc-eject-problem/

Ghost Recon Wildlands ticks all of these boxes.
It's near-future rather than futurist though.

should've said RPG's, wildlands has online and the exploration is not the same.

Ill suggest the kr version since it has english subs and menus, the free dlc you get jumps into your na account, and you can get vr experience on both the videos of all the girls, the cutscenes and of course the pose cards, if you have the ps4 pro then get it, it got patched recently for 4k res and theres a differnce on the textures on nonvr mode.

Plus korean game gets weekly events that push your owner xp or satisfaction rate, just finish your girl vacations during the 7-12 days thst last and you can get everything with a bit of grindind

FFXII: The Zodiac Age
Tell me what you think, I have that on my self

The mirage collection was the worst thing about this plat. Over all not that hard.

I've been using Steam for a long time for all my game sales, but I was wondering if PSN has a similar system to Steam where you can get notifications from a game you want if it's on sale? how do I add a game to my wishlist and how does it work exactly?

It's my second favorite Final Fantasy after FFX-2 but I'm currently overleveled so I don't have much motivation to finish playing.

>youtube.com/watch?v=bKNNXU7fDkc&feature=youtu.be&t=373
You can literally hit on her so hard you tear up her armor and make her body bare.

That's not a new feature...

youtu.be/rnr9NbY4eA0

Sony won

Sony always win.

b

>tfw Dreams looks fun
I'm sorry for bullying you shitrus

>buy game
>install, update
>launch to see loading and splash screens
>black screen
>disc drive keeps spinning up and stopping over and over
>"game cannot be recognized"
>return game
>buy new copy
>same issue
>return game
>buy new copy
>same issue
>return game
all of my other discs work fine. what the fuck is this garbage?

Did you try reinstalling.

Yes, three times. I rebuilt the database. I talked to PlayStation support and they told me to buy the game again. I just don't understand why this is the only game that I have issues with. It has to be a hardware issue.

Nice job dying yesterday you stupid faggots.

>10

fug you'd die again today without me.

It was 750'd

still died before a new thread was made desu

I've been playing with the idea of picking FO4 up again.
I use to own it, bug I got a game breaking bug, my head blew off and when I respawned my head didn't.
For some reason I guess your stats are tied to your character model, cause I also had -1 perception and couldn't talk to anyone or interact with anything.
Anyway because I had a big run across the wasteland before needing to do anything I didn't notice at first and saved over my game.
I eventually notices and my previous save was so far back I just said fuck it.

>10

I wish for a day are not dead

We arn't dead annon, we arn't...

Only on /v/.

We* jesus I can't type

>two posts
>10 page again

How many days until e3?

Last bump from me

> Week of Net Neutrality Vote
> Internet keeps fluctuating wide spread where Veeky Forums will go to sub 80 kb/s while Google and Twitter are fine.
> Even Tumblr downloads are starting to be affected

Huh, this is my vision of the future.

Anybody up for some MHW, let's try and take out the 4 optional monsters.

GOTY 2017-2018
youtube.com/watch?v=DkXdltIqkng

That's not Dreams though

gematsu.com/2017/12/super-robot-wars-x-announced-ps4-ps-vita

bloodborne is ours forever bros

I hope you're right, because I sort of see this game not doing very well commercially.

LBP was at least immediately a platformer too, if you didn't want to get into the whole creation thing. It's much harder to get across what Dreams is to the larger mainstream market, and even if they do understand it, many of them would rather play games than try and make them.
It looks to have enormous potential, I just hope it reaches that

You can add a game to your Wishlist but I don't think it tells you if it's on sale. It just stays there if I'm not mistaken.

They've been comparing it more to Minecraft than LBP

I ordered a PSVR (Skyrim bundle), what should I expect going in? Never tried VR expect once at the mall near me, which had a headset with a rollercoaster type simulation, and I got really woozy with it.

There are only 3 dreams in official campaign - robot action platformer, little bear colectaton and this old nigger point n click sheanigans, which won't be interesting to play for anybody, especially children... this looks bare bones, dreams can flop because of this ;_;

It needs a way to appeal to a wider audience. I really like the concept, and I really want it to do well and cool new stuff to come out from it every other week, but I won't be buying it because there doesn't seem to be much there for me. I'm not really into making games, and while I can download others its hard to know the extent of creation and amount of entertainment they would provide without owning the game already

It just seems like a hard game to market. Kind of like Project Spark which largely flopped if I recall

Also imagine how fucking hard and ridiculous will be getting plat in this game...

>skipping out on a ps4 exclusive play because you are shit at vidya

playing for the sake of exclusivity is just as stupid as playing for the plat

>upload 1000 assets
>2000 people played your level
>skill
>not fucking pointless grind with making hundreds of psn accounts

Dreams's success will be determined by the community created content. I could see Dreams becoming a sleeper hit a few months after it's release when there's some good community created content. It could be popular among streamers and what not like Until Dawn.

youtube.com/watch?v=VRxIDSXo84g

Pls respond

Is the Pro worth it when i don't have a 4K TV?

Depends on price, if less than 300 it's worth

I can get it for $320 total right now, or a Slim for $250

Pro is better choice for that price