ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
youtu.be/y0Kyw7xXFvg

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/acecombat/comments/7izzwm/i_guess_we_are_not_going_to_be_seeing_any_more_of/
strawpoll.com/dw7ppdck
pastebin.com/4RuNCMfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for 5th gens

Eternal best livery

There are three threads now

4th for best aircraft family
Surely you can tell which are bait.

All planes, retreat to

>making editions for the worst games
At least they aren't as fucking blantant as your previous ones. Oh, and fuck off.

LOL I love you

Well yeah but still.

Anyway reminder to draw your planefu for our collage

Rules:
>plane flies from left to right
>see if you can't make it into a "pose" that fits the current state of the collage
>black and white/lineart only
>fun is allowed

>blatant
What did he made, user?

I swear every time someone posts F-35 flying upside down it always seems like AC-tier flying fortress with little cockpit.

Hey /aceg/, I have a leaked image of Ace Combat Infinity's sequel. It's going to be a F2P mobile game releasing some time next year.

Rumor has it if you pre-register, you'll get a free 4-star ADFX-01 -Block1-.

Either you're baiting or you haven't been around long enough to know about "puchi editions". I'll err towards the later.

>puchi editions
It was QuizNo, wasn't it? Or was it SlyCooperFan1 trying to put a taint to /aceg/?

I like that idea. I'll add it to my list.

It's latter, dumbass. Learn how to spell first.

>still not confirmed for 7
when

>But will it be REGEND

It's in the trailers, we just can't see it.

You could have at least tried to differentiate the op from the last thread
1/10 you're barely worth the air you breathe

We need the strangereal serbs to crack the stealth for us.

reddit.com/r/acecombat/comments/7izzwm/i_guess_we_are_not_going_to_be_seeing_any_more_of/
There's always possibility that Bamco may announce anything about AC7 whenever they like

Pay no attention to him.

That's nice Goshawk5

>

>
V2 should've been a meteorological weapon meant to melt snow.

It's voting time about AC7
strawpoll.com/dw7ppdck

Alright what is the SP weapon you never use?

For me it's mostly bombs or other unguided weapons. The standard missiles are generally good enough as AGMs for me.

Freefall bombs are more fun

Is Northrop Grumman Su-35 the best jet?

Napalm bombs except when playing Inferno.
LASMs since LAGMs are just as good and have blast radius.
Rocket Pods unless we're talking about 6.
ECM pods.

>He doesn't like FAEBs

ECM
I find it useless with how short their working time is.

empty pics time?

I forgot about ECM completely

Here's a pretty bad photoshop piece of modern art or something. It's off-putting.

>upgraded F-117 in AC never ever

Sukhoi F-117 is awesome

>meme dispensers
inflexible, situational, most of the time you can't allow yourself to fly straight over your targets on difficulties higher than normal, either time consuming or just impossible to use when having +10 missiles chasing you
>guided meme dispensers
>napalm bombs
situational, long reload time, free-fall and cassette bombs are superior
>QAAM
only ever was useful over standard missile in 3, starting 4 they turned them into meme ordnance
>XLAA
shit accuracy, shit damage, speed just slightly higher than SAAM
>ECM
plain useless

I’ve never noticed that the rear landing gear of the SR-71 has three wheels instead of two

Could you make the enemy squadron more detailed? I want to see what we're going to shoot down.

Me neither but I also never saw this configuration. Usually they just gor for four wheels at that point.

I'll see what I can do when I make a new version. But I wanted them to be far off and just doodled something generic

Qatar is gonna operate 36 Rafales and 24 Typhoons, alongside the 36 F-15QA's. This should finally end the Rafale vs Typhoon and show us which is the better plane.

*Rafale vs Typhoon debate

Hello, Newfriend from last thread back here. I emulated Ace Combat 4: Shattered Skies, Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War and Ace Combat 0: The Belkan War. They're all really fun games. I think I'm gonna stay here.

You can start by getting rid of the name. Being anonymous should suffice.

Okay.

Welcome aboard, buddy. Always nice to have new pilots joining our ranks.
After playing the Holy Trinity you should pick up 6 if you have a 360. Air Combat, 2 and 3 are also great games easy to emulate. Give a try to X and X2 too, they're PSP games and you can emulate them with PPSSPP with little effort.
What's your planefu?

Well that was quick. Try ACX if you liked them. It's similar.

My planefu is A-10.

BRRRRRRT.

What did you think about the three games? Which one did you like the most?

I can't really complain much about the games, they're fun. The only real problems I faced were with emulation and setting my PC keys to be favorable, but that's it. My favorite is probably Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War. (It has a cool story)

Did you not have a controller?

No, I only have my keyboard.

Good thing next year we're gonna play the first Strangereal-based Ace Combat on PC for real without emulations.

That's a shame the games probably play a lot better with a dualshock or so.

>AC7 with a hotas setup
That could be a fun thing.
Actually has anyone tried to setup PCSX2 like that? I might see how that goes when I get time

Any idea how much a decent/good hotas joystick for PC might cost?
Can it be used for helicopters too? Sorry if the question sounds dumb, but I'm rather ignorant regarding aviation controls hardware.

I have an old X52 but I got no clue how good they are these days, they had a bad run with MadCatz with poor quality control and they are now with Logitech. I imagine it is no longer an issue but who knows.

Anyway your best bet is probably to get a Thrustmaster 16000 M hotas. They go for about 120-150.- I think.

The other, much cheaper, option is to just buy a regular stick for now. You can probably find a good one for 20-50.-

That said what do you want to use them for? They don't make a whole lot of sense outside simulators.

>Helos
Yeah no problem. The only difference is that the throttle will be a bit awkward to fly helicopters with, they usually have a lever called the collective that you lift to go up and push to go down. But I don't think there is any controllers for that on the market.

I'd say 135 Euros (160 USD) if you want a good balance between cheap and quality. You can get one for 45 Euros (50 USD) which is cheaper, but is not as good as the others.

Other than trying to set it up for the true Ace Combat experience(tm) I'd use it for Arma and to get into sims like Falcon 4 and/or DCS.
Thanks, I will look into that price range for something good.

Yeah for those it makes sense.

Falcon is probably your best bet it's cheap and it's a full autism simulator of a fun plane, though I haven't played much beyond a few small dogfights. DCS is kind of overpriced unless you get some old cheaper modules. The Fishbed has a lot of stuff to do I think.

I also suggest IL2 1946 if you like WW2 stuff and to perhaps try the demo of Rise of Flight for a bit of WW1 flying. Those games are more about combat maneuvering than learning systems.

anyone done a screencap of Grand Flight/Top Thrust?

We should put it in a pastebin

its not as funny without the pics though
we need a full goy squadron style screencap

Poor Concorde was too good for this world.

Best "team" size?
>2
>3
>4
>5
Despite the popularity of the two man team I think that's the worst setup, you need 3 or 4, but 5 is overkill

Sets of 2 so you always have one guy that leads and is free to hunt while the wingman follows him around to cover him.

4 feels like a good size for that for what AC is.

and here we observe the slav plane in its natural state

>MiG-29 getting RIP'd
Nothing of value was lost IMO.

kek

Why would you bully Fulcrum-chan?

I just don't like the way it looks. It's not an appealing airframe to me.
No offense to Fulcrum buddies, but yeah.

For posterity, here's the transcript from last night's Top Gear Strangereal episode.

pastebin.com/4RuNCMfU

is this better?

Who's ready to fuck up some Eruseans?

Seen this pic a million times, doesn't really bother me.

Try typing "burn ose" in the google search and see the suggestion

Fuck you, I'll fuck up Osean scum anyday.

Still salty about the Space Elevator on "your land", Eruseaboi?

Fellas, fellas, let's not fight. Instead, let's laugh at the true failures.

Belka.

I don't like the Fullback either.

Belkans are all perfect Aryan phenotypes tho.

(Gas the Ustians)

you are a fucking hard man to please

There's one.
>mfw

For two years I've watched Thunder post Flanker gore pics. Don't you think I've formed an immunity to it by now?

probably
let's try another approach

>mfw the only pictures of crashed F-35s are RC planes

All Er*seans are subhumans.

they need to take off to do that first

Well that goes on the favourites

Shouldn't you go back to /strangepol/?

Okay, Russian planes blowing up were funny, but you crossed the line with Freedom planes blowing up.

Can't be subhuman in the first place if you aren't Osean.

Eh.

>not even real
heh
heres an actual F-35, thats just a hornet in its natural habitat