/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #182

Marik looks down on a puppy edition

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR STUPID ASS QUESTION IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>The Yami Marik event is live now till the 19th.
>Bonz will be unlockable mid December
>Yami Bakura will be added permanently to the gate mid December
>A new duelist chronicle event will start late December. Arkana will be available to unlock
>Zane will be roaming Duel World early January
>expect a PvP Tag Duel event late January
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, regular Marik and Solomon are all in recent files and will appear someday.

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BVIB9JnGfiM
reddit.com/r/DuelLinks/comments/64n5ha/after_many_experiments_decks_are_not_shuffled/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Finals are kicking my ass.

But here is my obligatory Gia post.

That'll be $4.99 + tip

;)

something about that chicks face on the left just doesnt look right

I got the tip right here

Why are there no playable MILFs?

>saved up 8k gems

what do i use them on.

They don't play card games

Make a Silent Magician deck

I hear Hazy Flame can be built for cheap. Go for that, otherwise save up more gems and go balls deep on Ninjas or Red Eyes.

I like how nobody ever recommends building aan anti-meta deck (AKA Burn) its really cheap and eazy as fuck

Konami will fear the samurai

>burn
>anti-meta

I'm never going to get a Ra's Disciple drop, am I? I've accumulated enough Grand Tiki Elders and Gil Garths to fill a swimming pool.

And fuck those matches where he summons Jeroid turn 1 then revives him turn 2. My monsters cannot catch a damn break.

>3 Star Demotion

>LEARN THE HORRORS OF THE MAZE
>UNGGAAAAAAHHHHHH
>HERES CYBER ANGEL DAKINI
Hmm something isn't right here

You only need him to drop 1. You can get the others from event points and ex trader.
Have you tried Ojama lock down? With Restart or Balance it's very consistent and gets 7000-8000 points. With enough prismatic or glossy cards you can push it to guarantee over 8k points.

tfw zero (0) ojama knights and union attacks

Whats the UR on the right?

fusion sage

I've been using Beast Rising coupled with Vassal which works 99% of the time and always gives me 6k-7k. He just drops shit most of the time. I got magical stone excavation once which was nice but that's it.

not him but goddamn why didn't i think of this before, this is perfect. had a perfectly functioning ojama deck for ages but never thought to try it on him
thanks a ton man

So today's "event" was just Level 40 Yami Marik, Level 20 Arkana and Rare Hunter appearing Duel World? That's it? Lame.

what's the best burn deck these days?

You're lame

How do you unlock Arkana Level 30/40? So far only have Marik level 40 unlocked

I have 999 map fragments but I am only on stage 20, can beat marik 40 a few times but not reliably. What should I be farming or looking to get with these fragments?

99999?

The armpit game too strong, name me someone with better pit game than Alexis.

Should i buy one shot wand from the trader?
Is it needed in farm decks?

it's a decent attack boost for spellcasters and offers drawing if desired, in fact i think it's the strongest equip spell in duel links currently in terms of raw stat gain besides the ritual/fusion weapons
i'd say get one at most

thanks

stop running cancerous unfun decks in casual duels

wow, the second part of the event was fucking nothing, Lv.50 Marik when?

the date that the event details say

Someone post a Hazy Flame dick

Alexis knew she shouldn't have had that last pot of beans for lunch. Her intestines began gurgling loudly, as she let out a stinky audible fart, for the whole class to hear. She blushed deep red.

go on

>playing every match until I get to do the finishing blow and just quit before it
>all this because dont want to get into tryhard land and crushing noobs is fun
Im curious,has anyone ever done this? Im not afraid of admitting Im a coward. I just like those brief moments of extreme domination

autism

Just grind til you get 1,500,000 points, you get a free Ra's disciple

Continue

you still need at least 1 to drop if you want a set of 3

Guys
Guys.....
GUYS
what if..
WHAT IF...
MAIN
PHASE..
TWO

Wow, or even Main Phase THREE?

>Draw Phase
>Main Phase 0
>Standby Phase
>Main Phase 1
>Battle Phase
>Main Phase 2
>End Phase
>Main Phase 3

Doesn't change much, instead of who goes second having an advantage is who goes first

except for some beast boys

Wow, I just thought this card was complete trash at first. I just remembered about MP2, that actually makes this card kinda decent in the right decks

How do I beat Marik lvl 40? He fucks me harder than a horny high testosterone black teen prisoner

Build a decent Silent Magician deck he shouldn't give you too much trouble

Unhappy girl + Astral Barrier. Don't attack his monsters and don't summon more than 1 monster. Stall until last turn then econ take his massivemorphed Des Gardius, secret union vassal combo, AMA, and swing for game.

Ishizu

>rare hunter, arcana and marik respawn in the world
still a shitty event

When is level 50 marik coming? Will he be at the gate or random like all past level 50's?

the 15th iirc

Won't he just cuck you with mask of accursed? Or do his bs where he tributes his own masked beast to take control of your monster?

I haven't used the unhappy girl combo myself, but it seems like he only uses Accursed when your lifepoints are low or when it's a monster that can destroy what he currently has out. If your mons are all weak, he won't waste them.

Is this armpit fetish stuff some joke I'm not getting? It's about as erogenous an area as the elbow

no it's just a couple of brain dead faggots with shit tier fetishes

You shouldn’t need me to tell you that people can be sexually attracted to any part of the body; legs, face, feet, etc. You need to be woman that is new to the internet to not realize this. Also armpits are probably one of the least seen parts of a female body.

For instance, there’s nothing sexier to me than a good pair of collarbones. Claviclets go home.

More than once Marik has tributed his own gardius for another one, then used that to get a mask of the accursed on my UG, then it was gg

I think I managed to remedy that with two UG on the field, but that's dangerous because lava golem

>Marik kills himself because he just has to give me Lava Golem while he has Ra on the field and I'm trying to topdeck Enemy Controller
Glad I put in that one copy of Wall of Disruption, but I was more hoping he'd try to attack one of my facedowns with his Jeroid

>2 Dark Magician
>1 Dark Magician of Chaos
always start with 2 of them
FUCK THIS GAME

Well wadayaknow, I'm done with this event until the 14th

Should I be farming marik 30 or 40? I am about 50/50 on level 40 marik depending on hand

pretty new to game and I want a third ra card, I usually end with 3k-4k points depending on how bad the fight was

Do you have any way to make Hazy Flame farm or Ojama farm? If you can, go with those for farming level 40, since they've got pretty good records against him.

Nah don't have those cards yet or at least the most important parts, tried getting some of the card packs from generation next for hazy flame but didn't get lucky, I am on stage 29 right now

Was Marik Ishtar supposed to appear during this event or were those pictures from the previous thread faked? I haven't seen any cinematic involving him yet, or maybe that will happen on the 15th?

end of event thing

Would a horus deck still be good enough to compete in upper ranks nowadays?

Thank you. I was hoping it would be part of this update like him struggling to regain control or something.

Fastest lvl 20 Pandora farm? I'm doing hazy atm but it's still too slow for me

What would Dr Crowler think of this?
youtu.be/BVIB9JnGfiM

So, what do you think?

Can't an Elements Unite farm deck work? I think you just need something to handle Ready For Intercepting.

>Marik keeps dropping Dark Jeroids and refuses to give me any other SR card
Man, fuck RNG.

I love how Hazy Flame has seen never before had relevance in Duel Links.

There is a theory going around that strongly suggests that card placements in the deck editing screen affect their chance of being drawn in your opening hand, with Dark Magician being one of the more notorious examples of this hypothesis.

reddit.com/r/DuelLinks/comments/64n5ha/after_many_experiments_decks_are_not_shuffled/

Subject aside, your writing skill is EXTREMELY subpar.

I could write better fanfiction in my sleep

Dude, it's not mine

Not that user, but note that even if he has one monster on the field and you summon ojama knight, the AI won't activate traps or summon anything else, just remember to fusion summon another ojama king/knight as well assummoning the vASSal last turn, otherwise he'll summon lava golem on you.

You only lose if you can't fusion summon an obama before the third turn or if malik summons that nigger eye that deals600 lp dmg each turn.

>defending your anonymous cred
silly anun

Why was this scene cut from the dub?

Also, this deck wont work because as soon as he tries to inflict damage with the vASSal, malik can use his nightmare wheel

P.D: Use anti-magic arrow

thats what twister is for

What do you think? Any criticism is welcome

Mai

yeah elements unite works. just attack into his facedown cards when he has backrow he will use his ready for intercepting on your gate guardian

what in the name of...

Hot. Post more

Twister workson set cards?

>marik activates wheel
>you chain twister to it
>marik dies like a bitch

Enjoy

Oh, with twister i never know if the effect happens even after i destroyes the card or not.