/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #1114 - Calming Scenery Edition.

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/b8iyaf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is Fiona Fox best girl or is she best girl?

too slow

A Haiku to Penders

>Father of our Knux
>The savior of the series
>He did nothing wrong

>Shade being freaked out by Julie-Su not wearing pants, please.

Bedtime now. See you later, /sthg/

What if Knuckles had an eight headed penis?

one head for every emerald + the Master Emerald?

Reminder this is worst Sonic

>implying all Sonics aren't equally shit

wew

>Reminder this is best Sonic

What's Sonic's canon gf doing out on the street?

Can I get some nice Blaze posts? Its also a shitty and stressful time for me right now desu

>canon gf
T. Spacepanther

Blaze

there's only one dick you have to suck flat cat

So help me god guys I've had it up to here with your shit, I'm this fucking close to throwing her.

>This kills the thread

Who is Knuckles' best love interest? Ghost girl? No-longer-appearing-in-this-canon-girl? Bioware strong action grrrl? Or is he too pure?

The Master Emerald

Knuckles is canonically alone and will die alone.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Rouge

The Master Emerald.

Well he is the last of the Echy'dna

>Nike

That dude's mom's day is about to get a lot shittier and more stressful

I decided to take a gander at the Sonic X comic and in only the first issue, it is magically somehow worse than the show.

Gran Gordo and issue 40 were good though.

He is asexual.

poal.me/b8iyaf

Like I said, only 1 issue in. If there's only 2 good parts I might drop it entirely.

U mad SP? Anything you'd like to share with the class?

THROWS MOM

how would you improve this character?

By deleting him

Make like 06 and have him never happen.

But Shadow is asexual.

They're both asexual.

Bunnie is the best SATAM/Archie character and would fit in great in a video game.

Remember to eat a good breakfast, /sthg/

Everyone knows that
Post Bunnie

Retcon him.
Now he is Blaze's best friend and royal servant. And he is Sol Dimension's native habitant.

>would fit in great in a video game.
Claim her abilities then.

This angers the Iizuka.

That's not Finetivus.

Just make him a NewType. Rather than just psychokinesis, spread that shit across the board and make him a mystic powerhouse.

She'd make a great cameo in the background of a pinball game.

Sega owns Bunnie but not Finitevus, so as cool as he would be, I doubt he's a good choice. plus, the whole "no other echidnas" thing might be hard to fit into the game canon.

I hope cuckanon confesses his love soon.

>Not Nephy

It'd be great to get someone a little more motivationally complex than Eggs for a bit.

Give him his own game. Think about what you can do with his powers.

But I don't care about Iizuka's butthurt.

Like shooting guns and riding a bike?

How would you improve this character?

Thunderbolt tho

Don't bring him back after Adventure 2.

Give him another game.

He don't need these limiters anymore. And he can do not restrain his powers.

Can't

There are 2 kinds of SA2 fans.

Same thing that would improve most of the characters. They need a new character arc to experience.

Get rid of him, his epic edgy memes made this series a joke.

Another Shadow game would inevitably be disastrous, especially in terms of coming of up with new gameplay elements.

Considering the following: Fan 1 wanted Shadow to go out like Gamma and be remembered fondly at his peak. Fan 2 got us Shadow The Hedgehog, a game so bad the character still hasn't fully recovered.

But giving him another game would correct that.

The series was already a joke before he came and made it even funnier.

The damage is already done, you might as well ask for a sequel to 06

I haven't got any faith in ST to correct the mistakes they've made, and what could they do?

Gamma is the most cliched and forgettable part of SA and arguably the whole franchise.
No it wouldn't nor would it be worth the financial risk.

Except it's not? Everyone loves Shadow and the series needs to be shaken up a little anyway.

We already have Orbot and Cubot for suckups, though. Nephy would kind of explore an aspect Forces didn't want to touch on: What about the folks who ended up actually siding with the Doctor and his plans, either out of want or necessity?

StH has kind of become a meme at this point. You have to go in CHOOSING to be that edgy. Otherwise you can just be a decent guy or just not give a fuck.

>we need to take more risks even though Sonic Team can't be trusted to even make a boost game right

>We already have Orbot and Cubot for suckups,

I'm not really that interested in them, desu. I know Sega of Japan loves them, but they never were interesting to me. Hell, Scratch and Grounder were the same characters but at least had some good jokes.

Remove him

They can barely get what they're now right.

Forces on paper sounds like it should've but it handled things so poorly. An OC creator is probably the most shaked up thing they could do with this series and they fucking blew it.

Except they would have to make it good because it's Shadow and they know how angry people would be if it wasn't good. It might actually make them try.

I was thinking third person Half-Life with an emphasis on puzzle-platforming.

That didn't stop them the first time. Only reason Shadow came back was because fans loved him.

His psychic powers could be used for physics puzzles.

That doesn't mean shit. People are gonna be unhappy regardless if the game is ass. Bringing Shadow back into the spotlight would probably make the fallout worse.

If Sonic Team still can't keep Sonic gameplay consistent and focused then how do you expect them to get other characters right?

You can really tell the writers wanted to go different places but SEGA yanked the choke chain during development and made them revamp. What would be the point of having Sonic seemingly dead for 6 months and making that a major plot point only to say "ok, you can have him back" that quick?

Please don't call me that.

To really keep you on edge for the first couple minutes of the game.

I'll stop saying it when it stops being true.

Let's talk Tails, why does he have them two tails?

But I'm not a cuck.

t. cuck

Who is the Prince of all Hedgehogs?

Bull. Shit. You don't set up stakes just to yank them out of the ground after 5 minutes.

why is this particular user a cuck?

You do when you're a hack writer. Eitaro Toyoda was the dude that got sick during the development of Heroes and forced Iizuka to finish the levels on his own. Just another example of promoting people into positions they're not good at because muh longevity.

When did Tails become a chain smoker?

What are some mammals that need representation in Sonic? Tenrec was a pretty deep cut as far as obscure mammals go.

You must confess to her when she shows up again user, it's the only way you will redeem yourself from being a cuck.

Will he ever be able to blast his cuck goo inside that drawfag?

>Knuckles is the last of his kind, as they died out thousands of years ago.
>Is 16.