/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #663

''Monday sux'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 3 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=gfewLG1bcE0

>Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Soon)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − Early 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14521611
strawpoll.me/14521629
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=yiVMejEhoWU
youtube.com/watch?v=G-k2f0fKPec
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=-7EZdOLWN18
youtu.be/dA-XVmTS-O0
youtube.com/watch?v=zIa4xKHQB_k
youtube.com/watch?v=1L1Ww8BgR-E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

*marries your Chloe*
Heh, nothing personnel Michel

youtube.com/watch?v=yiVMejEhoWU

Chloe is #1

Yes she is, and her wife too!

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

youtube.com/watch?v=G-k2f0fKPec

>Max took Chloe's hand as she tried to figure out what had happened and where she was
>"we are here. It took some doing but I made a timeline where Rachel lives, Nathan failed, Jefferson was arrested and Rachel escaped the party, and we both get to keep our memories, I wanted to give you the gift of getting her back, you and me have been on autopilot for a few months, Rachel doesent know about the time travel"
>Chloe look to the their end of the street to see Rachel standing there, smiling at Chloe
>"Max..." Tears started to well up in Chloe's eyes
>"go to her" Max said with a smile
>Chloe ran so fast and embraced an slightly confused but none the less appreciative Rachel in the most passionate of kisses
>Chloe's heart felt like it was ready to burst, the girl she loved with all her heart brought back from death itself by her best friend, after all the pain, the hurt. She was given another chance.
>"I missed you so much Rachel!" Chloe cried through tears
>"huh? You saw me yesterday silly, did something happen?" Rachel asked with concern
>Chloe hugged her tight and simply replied "life has been strange lately for me...I'll tell you about it"

>her wife too!
So she's an adulteress? We know were they end up...

Basically, you can't admit you're wrong and continue to talk in circles.
>I've been on this website as long as I can remember
You have a rather short memory, huh?

Unlikely Rachel kisses Chloe. She'll run to Frank and both her and him leave to LA.

If crippled Chloe asked Vortex Max to sit on her face, would that be considered murder?

ALWAYS kiss the Price

How profoundly late am I to the party? I was listening to Machinae Supremacy and just now realized that the song "Remember Me" is directly based on LiS.

Yooo didn't cripple Chloe jokingly ask Max for hot monkey sex?

Cutest girl with the cutest girlfriend.

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Friendly reminder to forget the horror here.

Basically you now see you missed most important post which was referred in the one you replied to, but for some reason still try to shitpost your way out of it
My memory is fine, thank you for you concerns. Don't let your own slip that often though, you guys do have a tendency to selectively forget things not convenient for you at the moment.

Okay lads. This developers cannot be consistent and I've heard that some labelization in these scenes HAD CHANGED again along with endings.Repeating this again: this is the 5th time they've changed things during in development;so some stuff were outdated cut stuff ... it never came to pass because it got changed during development and also the files were artifacts.

TRAILER is hella tricky. It may showed some glimpse parts of intense stuff but that's just not it.

So as my source confirmed either, Episode 3 will start at the Rachel's house (in order words will continue from where did it end) When Rachel went to upstairs angrily, you will have chance to talk with her family and get some informations. Then as you know, you will go upstairs and will inspect Rachel's room. When you interacted with her, you will make some heart-to-heart talk and Chloe will try to comfort her (at some point, whatever you said to Rachel earlier ''going LA,NY etc.) will be also mentioned while you were trying to comfort her. Rachel will want Chloe to stay and yes damn, they will fallasleep together, will cuddle in bed.

After you fell asleep dream sequence will take place. Of course heavy point will be focused on William's warning words and journal Max (she won't be in dream sequence unfortunately,they cut it) Chloe will wake up and we will have some heartwarming/adorable interact with Rachel again and you will talk with her. After some point, you will get chance to exchange clothes and can wear Rachel's one of clothes too or your own clothes. You can expect romantic;emotional scene in this section

>Ep 3 ends
>everyone is happy and Chloe and Rachel are deeply in love
>Fade to black
[/spoiler]>the scene fades back in showing S1-bae ending Chloe recounting her memories of Rachel to Max[/spoiler]
>"your ready to try now" Max says as she puts her hand on Chloe's and attempts to transfer her time power
>"since you won't have the time power like me you won't be forced to return the present" Max explains
>Chloe puts on a look of determination
>Chloe picks up the last photo of her and Rachel and focuses, we see from her POV her vision is beginning to shake as Max's loaned power begins to work
>Chloe comes to her senses seeing her hand in a middle finger pose and Rachel holding her dads own camera in front of them to take the photo
>there was no red barrier that Max warned her about, she could be conscious throughout the entire timeline
>"thank you Max, I won't waste this chance" she thought silently to her self as she smiles with joy and determination
>cut to black

How would you react?

***Hair dye scene is the most changed scenes in-game. While this was gonna happen in epilogue, devs took it more earlier. Anyway, this won't be the first time Chloe will get blue strands to her hair and Chloe will mention it. Developers also couldn't stay consistent again, and yes pals, heavy speculations point out that they will either do it in Chloe's house.

When we decided to go junkyard Chloe will get warning that Rachel is in trouble. Chloe will be obviously get worried as hell since something may happen to Rachel.

time for amberpricefield

Cutest one in Oregon

I'm going to allow this. An excellent repurpose of my posting format.
I guldoanon. Will no longer terrorise amberprice. I merely respect the twist.

>Max in the middle
Rachel wouldn't touch that with a stick.

Chloe by herself, gets Nathan and Jefferson caught. But the Max who arrives at Blackwell months has no memory of their time together and never will

Max will never know what she did? Only Chloe knows the previous timeline.

***Hair dye scene is the most changed scenes in-game. While this was gonna happen in epilogue, devs took it more earlier. Anyway, this won't be the first time Chloe will get blue strands to her hair and Chloe will mention it. Developers also couldn't stay consistent again, and yes pals, heavy speculations point out that they will either do it in Chloe's house.

When we decided to go junkyard Chloe will get warning that Rachel is in trouble. Chloe will be obviously get worried as hell since something may happen to Rachel.

Aaand our famous Damon confrontation will happen right here.(Actually cut stuff was Rachel's not getting hurt here and Sera's stepping in, but during development this also got changed) As you can see from the trailer, Rachel will get knife'd by Damon. After it's too late ,Frank will pull him back and Chloe will take Rachel to the hospital in a rushed manner. She won't be in critical condition but Chloe will get scared shitless obviously.

Advice scene at Hospital Steph didn't got so changed there will be heart-warming conversation between her and Chloe, and she will help her to figure out Rachel and Chloe's love for each other. Damon still will be on Drew's ass so he will also get in trouble too though
I told you that, trailer's tricky and showed you only glimpse of parts. But everyone forgot Damon's involvement with North brothers and they and Steph have more major role; more than you think.

The most changed scene finally got certain. While we were trying to gather money,got info cringy guy Eliot's confrontation's confrontation will be happen in Rachel's house.Actually no matter if you say ''No,maybe etc.'' to him -surely this will kinda alter dialogues yet, whatever you've read/done in his room actually will matter and unlock extra dialogues. Yes, Rachel will be with us while this was happenning and rescue us and yes this faggot always will show his creepiness. I also want to add, this kid is mentally fucked up; obsession/perversion/creepiness level in overdrive.

Ending choices' exoterical kinda changed, YET, main context still will be there to mainly testing Rachel and Chloe's bond (keeping Rachel to herself or letting her that ez) and obviously these ending choices will be connected with Sera. Expect some ''feels'' from Sera's part at this point; but bear in mind that Rachel will always come back to her Chloe. That 'vision' you saw is only part of it. Lots of people talking about whose drug is it, it's Sera's but actually it's related with someone's being kidnapt and flashback. I'm repeating this again: Sera isn't bad person as you think. The Mill yes, is related to him, and that blood in Frank's RV will surprise you all because the real confrontation will start at there and Chloe will be mostly unconscious and Rachel will be her guiding light. Yes, Raven is also symbolizing something about Sera;)

Hmm Rachel should be with Frank after all or Jefferson so yes Take Rachel out

Do link to said post

Your twist is way more realistic and likeable. This one was way too unrealistic.

++About epilogue... In changed locations, they will most likely end the game at Chloe's house or famous lighthouse (believe or not, they seriously still considering it) while they were sitting alone and Rachel will be with her. With emotional conversation after what they had been through. At the ending they also will show glimpse parts of other characters' actions, how they ended up... -Max will also get mentioned by Chloe at some point

Now let's talk about hot/romance scenes again...
For those who asked if we are gonna see kiss scene again at the endings: As we always told you, Chloe and Rachel's relationship won't get ruined no matter what. There are some few different variations depending on intimacy counter. In multiple endings and depending variations, there is also an emotional kiss between them right after that moment (if your intimacy again,romantic) because they will think they will get seperated at first. Also epilogue has HELLA lots of romantic dialogues between them. Even in a panic/intense moments you will see it.

Hmm Max should be with Fernando after all or Kristen so yes Take Max out

>Steph have more major role; more than you think

Steph is going to die protecting Mikey, isn't she?

I already did it here Here it is.

Extra stuff about Episode 3 and why did they cut that part in dream sequence? :

As I told you before, that thing Max's physically appearence in dream sequencemay be or may not be released. They chose to cut it because their original intention was gonna either making her talk or either seeing her physically -which was they were gonna go with. Though, they found this unnecessary and kept that character's presence for future episode. Ah, but it's not like you won't feel that character's presence in nightmare still. You just don't see her physically and while talking.

+++

Let's put this as a reminder, keep an eye for this week -starting of Tuesday (most likely may be released on Thursday though,this may change). They are preparing special video for the BtS finale; like sneak peek/demo video kind of thing.

As I told you while trailer was pointing out important things , some scenes are put there to confuse you and doesn't really evolve in the way as you think. They will use this one week to recover them; just as Dontnod did with ep4 trailer.

Nah, by having major role; I meant she will have more screentime but yeah in some intense moments she will show up too. Majority of her scenes though include heart-warming/emotional conversation between her and Chloe etc. and in the endings you will see her either ; along with other character that where they ended up.But don't expect "bad" things

>along with other character that where they ended up
That sounds really heartwarming, as in like what happens to them post episode 3, or as in like what happens with them between BtS and LiS?

phew. i can't wait the scene where she will give a hug to chloe as you mentioned

youtube.com/watch?v=-7EZdOLWN18

>9 days until C L O U D 9

Game won't show you future, no. They will only show up glimpse part of their lives where characters set up in those 3 days, don't worry they will show enough so it won't be incomplete

>Hurrr, Alan Wake already did it
>hurrr i;m not gonna read the journal
>hurrr one liners
>hurrr hipsters suck
>hurrr i;m gonna be loud, obnoxious cynical and pretentious and not saying anything of substance but brainlets will eat it up anyway so who cares yey!
>muh forced dialogue
>hurrrr i don'tt like teh musik
>muh "hella"
Just a load of his personal SUBJECTIVE dislikes about a game, no argument, no objective critisism, nothing worthy of attention of anyone who's not an edgy redditor. And that was supposed to be your "trump card"? wew lad

VERSACE ON THE FLOOR

youtu.be/dA-XVmTS-O0

>tfw

>9 days until greater beauty

>didn't even watch
You seem very riled up for some reason
The video was pretty on point showing the game had horrendous writing from the very beginning even before all this space magic time traveling nonsense started
If you for some reason attempt to deny this, go on point by point made there, then in the "nice story" copypasta, and if you'll manage I'll add things missed there

Let's take our time tonight, girl
Above us all the stars are watchin'
There's no place I'd rather be in this world
Your eyes are where I'm lost in
Underneath the chandelier
We're dancin' all alone
There's no reason to hide
What we're feelin' inside
Right now
So baby let's just turn down the lights
And close the door
Ooh I love that flannel
But you won't need it anymore
No you won't need it no more
Let's just kiss 'til we're naked, baby

>JAMES ON THE FLOOR

>JAMES ON THE FLOOR
poor man.
probably will have a heart attack after he heard whatever was going on that room

>Red flannel on the floor

>I DIDN'T LOBBY AGAINST GAY MARRIAGE FOR THESE ACTS OF DEBAUCHERY TO TAKE PLACE UNDER MY OWN ROOF

cringe

>didn't even watch
15min his subjective, substansless, irritating, loud and obnocxious rant was enough to convince me of worthlessness of his "arguments".
> game had horrendous writing
Aaaand here we go again. You clearly do not have any objective argument proving that BtS and LiS are separate (to no one's surpise, there're none), and so you circle back to "muh bad writting" screeching, despite having been told numerous times that THE FAULTS OF WRITTING =/= GAMES ARE SEPARATE. Do you not understand that?

It is a reasonable assessment if you don't spend all your life being attached to the characters of this game and being unable to think of anything else. Which you are totally doing, judging by you reacting with such anger to criticism of the plothole ridden nonsense of a thing you call “plot”.
You are welcome to watch the rest and then going to the copypasta I mentioned, which brings the whole lot on other bullshit happenings.
>You clearly do not have any objective argument proving that BtS and LiS are separate
And this guy talks about somebody having memory problems. "Muh bad writing", as you put it, makes people not take the plot of s1 seriously, but by itself does not make games separate as I already stated. Here’s how I already responded to you yelling about it in the previous thread:
>No, it ends with in-game reality of bts and words of the developers. You people being angry at your inability to disprove any of it won't make it suddenly disappear.
To reiterate, since you seem to be unable to do so yourslf: if bts didn’t have such things, somebody could’ve agreed games are connected, but since they are here, tough shit for you pal. You whining about it nonstop won’t make anyone prefer to listen to said whining instead of hard tangible evidence.

I imagine him and Rose in the den, sitting in silence, both having a look of deep concern on their faces. The eerie jazz music having long gone quiet, the only sound filling the Amber house is the white noise of the turntable's needle circling the end of the record, and the faint sound of Rachel whimpering in her bedroom above them. She must be taking this very badly.

Then, out of nowhere, a reasonably louder "CHLOE! Fuck!" echoes for seemingly ages, dripping with very clear implications. Rose gives a worried look towards James, who now has a fire in his eyes not unlike that at the end of the first episode.

wowser I fed the children drugs

Sorry, posted the wrong image.

Cutest couple in Arcadia Bay, Seattle, wherever they go, and across any and all timelines.
(Reminder to bundle up appropriately for the weather)

And then James murders Rachel in a traincar because she put the ring on?

youtube.com/watch?v=zIa4xKHQB_k

20 year old warrens song

"Whatever happens, Rachel, I'm here."

>with such anger
Ah, yes, things that never happened.
>but by itself does not make games separate
That's the whole fucking point, dummy. The very subject of the discussion from the last thread. If you realize that, why even continue to bring up debunked points and a reddit-tier jewtuber with nothing of substance to say whatsoever? Case closed.
>whining instead of hard tangible evidence.
Amberfag the goldmine of irony strikes again. I see now that i completely wasted my time arguing with just another amberfag who has no firm evidence to back up his point (naturally) and instead goes on autistic rant about things that have been disproven by his opposition and keeps circling back to them.

"You can handle this."

"Not without you."

Which girl would be the most fun to tickle?

>why even continue to bring up "debunked" points
1. Because they haven't been debunked. 2. Because it adds to the number of reasons of why people prefer not to treat this game seriously.
> Case closed
No it’s not, just you attempting to weasel out of addresing points made there, only to proceed to do the same with the ones in copypasta, just as expected.
>u amberfag
I see pricefield baby yet again didn’t read and comprehend things in the post he responded to and continued to ignore things explicitly occuring in the game in favor of his groundless beliefs that he can’t back up with anything whatsoever. It’s inconsistensies between the games, if it’s so hard for you to deduce by yourself. Continue on your usual “MUH” spergout in the hopes to get out of addresing them with shitposting.

>this much projection
>this much irony
kek, an amberfag indeed.

Why even try getting into this argument if you fail in the end every single time ? Is it that hard for you to understand how basic things like this work ?

youtube.com/watch?v=1L1Ww8BgR-E

Someone made a full length LIS-film.

WOWSER!

You already know the answer to that.

I wish Max didn't look like a reatrd on this otherwise fine piece of fanart.

Definitely the cutest and has the cutest wive!

1000000 hours in paint

>if you fail in the end every single time ?
See, this is why no one apart from your kind takes you seriously here. Your utter inability to admit you've been proved wrong, EVERY SINGLE TIME, and instead shamelessly and explicitly projecting and going full "no u!" makes you the laughing stock of this general, whether you realize that or not. Being so in denial every time people debunk your points is not very productive to a rational conversation.

>Bay Ending
NOPE

Nice, but I liked that one where Max's powers developed further to the point she was able to pull off an infinite rewind until she was in 2013, too Except for the part she died, we can delete that from the story

I actually think it'd be Max - she seems like the type who'd be super ticklish

Does the camera guy have Parkinson's?

is that an unedited screenshot from the game or
a fanart?

Any ending where Max and/or Chloe is dead at a young age is one I will reject and fight against however I can

I’m wrong because you chickened out of addresing the points that were made ? You need to get through the course of basic logic.You are yet to begin answering on the things brought up in the video, in the pasta, in the list of inconsistensies between two games. If you aren’t gonna do it, guess you lost again my man.

>no one apart from your kind
That was especially funny. I wish “your kind” was smart enough not to sperg out that hard over people having reasons to treat fiction differently, but alas

I want to die at a young age
makes me a little sad my family and friends won't know why I'm died

I dont know what's ging on but it seems it's time for the Michel pasta

>I need money
>fuck getting a job, I'm gonna smuggle drugs for this sketchy dude

>this guy's a local psycho
>why not suck his dick, it'll be fun

>girl's missing
>better not check the place she's been hanging around at

>this guy is unstable
>better try to blackmail him into giving me money

>this unstable guy has a gun
>better physically attack him

>we've just found a body
>let's not report it to the police

>we've just been baited into going to the place where we found a body at night
>let's not share our whereabouts with anybody so that if we're captured or killed, we're not going to be found

>oh tornado
>right, I forgot

>I don't know what causes the tornado
>I guess I'm just going to take this nerd's word for it
>psyche, it's actually been me all along
>psyche again, it's actually been my friend

>tornado is coming
>better not warn anybody about it

N I C E S T O R Y
I
C
E

S
T
O
R
Y

>an incoherent emotionall rant a redditor posted on jewtube
>le pasta
>le inconsistencies
>what is reading?
>"i-it's you who can't into logic!"
All of the above, save for already pointless and substanceless plebbit video have been adressed numerous times again and again, but apparently it all went over your head each time, so let me be brief, for the last time:
1)ALL INCONSISTENCIES ARE JUST THE PRODUCT OF MISTAKES, FLAWS IN WRITTING DEPARTMENT.
2)WRITTING FLAWS ARE NOT EVIDENCE OF BTS BEING SEPARATE FROM LIS
Is that so hard to understand? The logic at it's most basic. Surely with a little effort on your part even you'll be able to realize that.

Does anyone have a lis tier moment i their past that could have changed everything and you wish it had?

When I was 6 I was eating chocolate candy and sucking the balls into my mouth with suction, one I started choking on. Unfortunately my family was there and hit me on the back till it flew out of my mouth.

I will always wonder what if I hadn't been saved. All the pain I could have avoided from living.

Sigh...

TWO WEEKS UNTIL CHRISTMAX

Same, mate.
At least EP3 is near so we'll get an influx of people who can actually think critically again. It's gonna be fun.

Why do you want to die young?
You won't be able to enjoy the current/upcoming LiS games anymore, is this a situation you want to be in? It's the only thing that keeps me from killing myself.

>LiS is not canon because three years ago things were different and that doesn't make sense to me and there's no way they could ever change in this three years or anything lel
Is that it?

So basically you went on to ignore everything you were supposed to start addressing and again attempt to go for your classic “inconsistencies don’t matter”.
Oh yes, they do. And no amount of times you repeat the opposite is gonna change that. Would you still say games were connected if all AB citizens in bts had different age than what they were supposed to be? If they had different skin color? If they were aliens instead of humans ? At which point do you draw a line where it starts mattering ? They do matter from the very beginning, and you being unable to grasp such simple concept wouldn’t get you anywhere in the argument

Inconsistencies matter and should be pointed out, but to act like it's "proof" of some ulterior motive to erase or replace S1 is stupid. They're not major inconsistencies that completely change the known events. All the characters we already knew are the same in every major way, events we knew happened still happened, and the setting is still the same. If it is an AU then it's one so similar to the already known universe that it's not worth differentiating.
You're just looking for excuses because you WANT to see them differently.

If there's no logical reason presented to fill the plot holes between the two and the answer is basically "use your imagination lmao", like how they said "use your imagination for why these students are here lmao", then "it's a different timeline" is literally just as valid of a justification as any other.

Farewell episode seems a fitting date for suicide

>If it is an AU then it's one so similar to the already known universe that it's not worth differentiating.
Hardly. For one, it's entirely unreasonable for everything that happens in BtS to not get mentioned at all in LiS.