/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous Timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- BBCF 2.0 now out in arcades, consoles and PC featuring Jubei and a large amount of balance changes.
- BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle (feat. P4A, UNIB and RWBY) coming in 2018 to PS4, Switch and PC.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories, Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift Extend, and Chronophantasma Extend are also available on Steam.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- BlazBlue Character Selector
kalavinka.co.uk/EMBER/
- BBCF Character info
pastebin.com/zVa2p4Q3
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
blazblue.kumodori.com/
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz
-Discord Links
pastebin.com/UM1rb5SJ
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-Blazblue Central Fiction Beginner's Tutorial: Beginner Characters and Where to Start
youtube.com/watch?v=mAnBUUjDSxk

Please please just fucking kill us I beg you

Play Weiss

No, play Ruby

>BBTAG

Morning /blaz/.

Good morning user.

>you will never wake up to a cup of coffe from Weiss

I want to taste Mai's coffee.

I would drink it no matter how bad it tasted.

What kind of coffee does Weiss make?

Flat White.

Noel is the cutest BlazBlue girl.

Noel is the cutest girl.

Which BB girl would you like to give the good ol' in and out, in and out?

Note that your droogs will probably want to have a round of it too, so best not pick your weefu.

Platinum

Ahh, you like мaлышкa dievotchka twenty to one my droog?

>Mori did make that cryptic comment about us learning the meaning of the Alpha sign in BlazBlue's end screen in two years
Well, see ya in 2019 /blaz/

bumping yet again

Well, seems legit. I have been having fun with 11 so far. I play Ky in GG so it seems legit to have Jin i guess.

I like Nine too, but i think she is too complicated for my low skill level so I am not surprised she is omitted.

Let us fucking die

You could just leave you know.

>Implying you can just leave /blaz/

I'd kill myself if I got Jin

he is kind of cunt, really. looks fun to play though

Jin is the best though. I can’t think of any fighting game character more fun to play. Been playing him since CT and I don’t think Invouod ever stop.

>Nine
>too complicated
ACCD

AC3CD.

harder than CCCCCCCC

is she really considered easy? With all the combinations of attacks with color magic, i thought she would be technical or at least require a lot of concentration on resources.

She has absurdly strong normals and her setplay is disgusting. The only thing she really lacks is mobility, and while it may take a bit of time to get used to stocking Spells and stuff properly, you'll have set ones you want to go to soon enough anyway.

death

Friendly reminder that Bang Shishigami is overpowered and needs to be nerfed.

Well, damn, I thought this was funny.

These images are so fucking old, it feels like a decade since I saw them

The monthly stream is this weekend right?

what stream ?

The ArcSys stream. The one they've been using to announce characters for TAG.

dead

as dicks

Taokaka and Makoto when

crhist

oh well

good night /blaz/

>tfw I actually got my main
Out of my close seconds, which other characters should I try if I like Hibiki? I'm leaning towards Mu if only because I can't stand Noel but I'd fuck Mu.

>You got: Terumi Yuuki!

>Close second characters:
Tsubaki Yayoi
Hades Izanami
Es

I guess I answered honestly this time. Not a fan of silly hat nerd, but how's Izanami in 2.0? Execution-wise, doable for someone who can do the majority of Es and Terumi's combos?

If you're okay with worse pokes and better pressure + okizeme, there's Makoto.
Mu kind of just walls people out with steins until they hang themselves, you'll have a hard time landing any mixup. You can do pretty good damage though.
Try Ragna, but he's very simple. You have to get creative with what few tools you have to get in on high level opponents, or play patient at midrange, something I'm not sure you like.