Still Kicking Edition

Kicked the bucket

>>Season 4 Hero Trailers:
youtu.be/cDHhUmtamS0

youtu.be/6YrrzI0rqLk

>>Season 4 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/updates/season-4-order-havoc/index.aspx

For Honor v1.15 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-305836-16/for-honor-v115-patch-notes

>>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

/fhg/ in a nutshell

She already has one of the most damaging deflects in game you mong. 25 Damage of Bleed Deflect, Then do dashing light from the direction they weren't blocking for 17 Physical Damage.
The only other deflects that are better than her are of Berserker and Gladiator since depending on circumstances they can lead to instakill.

Currently, Vikings objectively have the scrubbiest heroes excluding valk and highlander. Raider, Warlord, Berzerker, and Shaman are all braindead easy characters. Discuss.

I'd subscribe to this. They at least have the greatest number of scrubby heroes on their roster. Vikings have 4/6 scrubby heroes and the other factions only have 2 or 3 tops.

But I like Raider for his aesthetics :(

Isn’t like a 45 damage pin with bleed too? Also just got patched so it won’t miss regardless of light or heavy.

No. As I said, it does 25 Damage Bleed on Pin then you get a guaranteed light attack different from the direction opponent was blocking. Best thing to do is Dodge attack which adds in 17 damage for total of 42.

Sadly you can't get off a guaranteed GB. I think Valk does a shield bash instead, though could be useful if someone is facing a wall or ledge. wait does the bash even wallsplat?

No bash’s wallsplat except for shaman

The pin lets you start a ram headbutt as if you did a gb, leading to the possible followups associated with that

Conq's all-block bash and bash after a heavy can wallsplat, I believe

So like a total dumbass I didn’t research. Let me go off memory now of who can wallsplat
Warden - full charge SB
Conq - heavy bash/allblock bash input
PK- none
Law- none
Centurion - parry counter
Glad - none
>Vikings
Raider - none
Warlord - shield carry to wall( not sure if it’s counted as a bash)
Zerk- none
Valk - don’t know
Highlander - OFstance kick
Shaman - tackle
>Samurai
Kensei - none
Shugoki - none
Orochi - none
Nobu- kick next to wall
Shinobi- none
Aramusha- B.B. to kick
Huh

fight system PTS when

If you're counting shield carry, you should count stampede charge, but anyways headbutt doesn't wall splats.

Ah gotcha. Guess I’ll remove that one, I know headbutt didn’t but I just had a brainlet moment on a bash coming from a guy using a shield.

Wait,
does WL's Parry counter bash wall splats? Granted it doesn't really pushes anyone back but it possibly could.
Also I just remembered, Valk's Headbutt does wallsplats.

Now I gotta check for Warlord and thanks for the Valk info

>metalkid

>is a buggy mess
>updates/fixes come out at a snails pace
>only dlc heroes are fun to play
Why am I still here

Everytime something gets fixed two other things break. The code is built like a house of cards, god damn.

Sorry, Valk really does do a shield bash if you input gb during pin

valks pin functions like her H-L-L chain with the H-L free also she gets a free gb from the deflect itself so she's got options

9 out of 10 times i would always go for her gb off of deflect since it leads to her forward throw combo of 54 or 68 near a corner most of the time

>o she gets a free gb from the deflect itself
post webm

can't right now, but just press gb instead of heavy only time it whiffs is side dodging nobu

>yfw devs get their shit together and save this game.

Bashes that wallsplat
>Knight
Warden - full charged SB
Conq- allblock/heavy bash
PK- none
Law- none
Centurion- parry counter
Glad- none
>Vikings
Raider - none
Warlord - none
Zerk - none
Valk - headbutt charged
Highlander - OF stance kick
Shaman - tackle
>Samurai
Kensei- none
Shugoki - none
Orochi - none
Nobu - kick
Shinobi- none
Aramusha - blade blockade to kick

What the hell is this? When I put it on, it's just a dark grey platemask

I 100% agree that Valk's deflect isn't as bad as people make it out to be but Shinobi's deflet is better though. You only mentioned that zerker and glad had better deflects but Shinobi has the best deflect in the game.

>15 replies
>page 8
Fugg.
So long after this game and the general die, which hero will be remembered as uniquely and iconically "For Honor?"

Just a visual bug

To dedicated players? Likely someone like Nobushi or Warlord, they have a presence in the competitive scene but aren't toxic. To normies who watch those "For Goner" videos, they'll likely think of Warden or Raider since every fucking one of those videos has either one in their thumbnail and just shows clips from season 1.

>knight front against weebs is close when i go to bed
>wake up and we're trailing by 700k

i know the faction war is a stupid meme but how

Vortex spam user. Get it right, it’s a 50/50 don’t you know?

Warden bro, that nigga has a 50/50 Vortex. Literally uncounterable, and free win.

Factions are active at different time.
Also Knights are all faggots who don't manually deploy asset. I've seen Knights with only 25 territories same as Samurai, with Kangz holding 35 but we were losing on all front except one with 6 million.

Oh now I see. I thought I was about to get the chance to become a cool facewrapped hashashin.

Why do some head pieces have item id above them?

it's an interesting bug if something

>RED NAT.

Wew lad.

>duckface

>he doesn't make sure each of his heroes represents the One True King

Traitors to the throne the lot of you

I think it’s time Sony brothers.....
As a fellow player on Xbox, I gotta say it was nice knowing the PC posters here. As well as the general, but dev team should have really revealed something already...

how the fuck are you supposed to play aramusha, seems like there is no point in parrying unless you are near a wall
is the unblockable heavy after a blade blockade guaranteed?

The only successful Aramusha are those with yellow or worse connection

Only guaranteed against high recovery attacks, Warden's zone attack is one of them. Otherwise it's for "mix-ups".

i consistently have green. fuck.

Not really. Only gurantee on conq zone and warden zone. But that’s if you eat the attack with Hyper Armor during the animation agasint conq.

>"mix-up"'
>on a reactable attack

aramusha seems like he has no way of guarateeing any damage at all. cant guarantee a heavy off a parry like LITERALLY EVERY OTHER CHARACTER IN THE GAME, unless he throws into a wallsplat first, and now apparently you dont even get a guaranteed heavy off a blade blockade, unless you can kick into a wallsplat like the parry, but you cant control where they go to when kicking. and the kick does no real stamina damage either, and is probably dodgable on reaction

Only assassins have fast enough recovery to dodge it if the ara player delays the kick. If he presses kick instantly, almost every class can’t dodge it in time.

the only other option is to light after parry and do a whopping what, 12 damage? and his 'infinite chain' is blockable/parryable after one attack by just setting guard to top since the aramusha HAS to throw a top after every attack to keep the chain going. and a light after a blade blockade puts you in that hilt bash to the face thing, and while that stuns which is nice, it doesn't do any damage OR stamina damage AND it doesnt let aramusha get off some of his infinite light chain since the opponent knows he can just put his guard to top and instantly block or parry the chain right after it starts

i just dont understand what the fuck they were thinking with aramusha. he has literally NOTHING. if he does then please, prove me wrong, tell me what he has because i cant see it

Kensei Rework.
Delete Kensei and Orochi from the game.
Add in a new Samurai Vanguard, using Tachi.
Hero is mix of Kensei and Orochi.
Has Orochi's Top Light Combo that does 24 damage.
Has Kensei Chain Finisher, except is 200ms faster and deals 36 damage instead of 45.
All second lights are 400ms but do 8 damage.
Remove the gay fact he can chain into finisher from Dash attacks.
Has free-flow chain, where he can go LLL, or LHL, or Whatever the fuck he wishes.
Can soft-feint his starting heavy to his second light.
Can soft feint Top Finisher to GB.
Can soft feint top finisher to side heavy and side to top. RIP Stamina
Can soft feint chain finisher to a 500ms 20 damage light. is this too much?
Has access to faster riptide strike but with more recovery.

15 damage actually and his light parry punish is 38 (heavy plus light). Against a wall his attack damage is lowered due to Hyper armor kicking in from recovery.
But yeah he’s got no real way of doing much agasint any decent player

>Likely referring to himself

Tachis are horseback weapons tho, Katanas were adapted Tachis after they couldn't use horses for a while

And Nodachis were used to kill those horses, and Highlander might as well be using a Zwei instead of Clay. Also fits the theme of Vanguards using Two-Handed Weapons.
Unless Kensei uses Odachi, then fuck me, switch it to Nodachi, but Kenman and Roach can literally be a single hero.

I do agree desu Orochi and Kensei are kinda eh in execution

Looking at it, it feels they wanted Nodachi guy to be strong slayer type hero, and Orochi to be Iaijutsu/Vergil nigger. They failed on both aspects.

MonHunWorld has better Odachi gameplay FFS

Shoulda just made Kensei Orochi and maybe add a Odachi hero as a heavy (could've been the shugoki instead)

Shugoki is fine. He also needs some reworks, but mostly because how his terrible HA promotes turtling. He should've had HA on all attacks instead of passive one to promote trading rather than turtle, wait for recovery frames and gb.
A simple google search literally provides different types of Japanese weapons that they could've used for Assassin.

Anyone else have trouble activating the kick after blade block? GB is mapped to mouse 5 and I never have trouble with CGB, but for some reason I can't get the kick to come out consistently

What if Aramusha's heavy finishers were unblockable?

Seeing how 90% of the world's population hates For Honor... isn't it worth considering that they are right?

Maybe only the top like kensei, I think have them unblockable in all directions would be really strong

No

Well since one of the main argument is "pay2win", you tell me

>got an assassin order
>got a samurai order
Well guys, how's orochi? Or should I not bother and do them separately

Orochi kinda blows. He has two interesting moves (storm rush and the backstep heavy) but beyond that it's top light spam and zones.
Deflects are worse parries.

he needs SOMETHING man

kensei need ANYTHING

at least deflects are weeaboo edgelord cool

Honorfags in dominion fortell the end

>orochi fag
>darkninjaweeb is literally his name
>camps one point all match
>will spam wow if you gank or he gets ganked
>will sit back and watch you get gangbanged
>your team is breaking
>try to revive him as a shaman is barreling towards me
>he refuses to be revived

I have never wanted to strangle someone as badly as I have on that moment
Dominion is my safe space asshole go be an honorfag somewhere else

So I've started to invest some time with shugoki. Literally just unlocked him yesterday and only rep 1. Having a good bit of fun, I'm used to playing slow and methodical (read: not defensive) so he really fits.

Any shug mains with pro tips? What's the consensus on him? Is he cancer?

They arent

I don't really have protips other than don't always do shug hug on wallsplats unless you actually need the health it gives because there is always a risk of something going wrong, heavy does the job too and top heavy if your guard was already up does more damage than hug

>arent
The question was not whether they are wrong

>Being this butthurt about a game you don't play

>Pc babies whine for the umpteenth time

I did it fhg, i killed a shaman on 1v1

how can you hate a game this much

Was it a bot?

You don't have to say it out loud you literal walnut

Shawoman

for me itll be either conq or shaman. conq because hes my main and is emblematic of the devs not knowing how to balace anything at all competently, and shaman for representing the other end of that scale and also being the character that effectively finished the game off for me

Shaymin actually

Well would you look at that

*Whispers into helmet* Obeying the law is for nerds

>>/v/399748067
Why the hell are people calling this game a rock paper scissors moba? I'm pretty sure everyone in this game is either an assassin or not an assassin, even the hybrids.

AD

Because it is a Rock Paper Scissors moba. Just because you hate assassins doesn’t mean the class shit doesn’t apply for Dominon. Heavies hold a point, vanguard just hug B, hybrids assist either of them. Assassins do the killing

This week will either save or doom us

>The whole world is wrong, they don't understand!!
Phase 1: Denial & Isolation

Moba's have towers and tons of heros and lanes. If B was just another point you stood on nobody would call this game a moba.

I wish it was more like a MOBA

Oh doomsday posting. It’s that time of year again.
I’d like to personally say if mordhau happens to pass by that. That he stubs his toe on the most disgusting parasite ridden, rusted nail that lodges deep into the blood stream.

I wish there were minions and captain all over the map instead of just B.
It'd feel a bit more like an actual battlefield instead.
There's even a way to make it "strategically" viable, let's take Sentinel for exemple, if you take A it'll spawn in archer minions that rain down on enemy heroes and minions at B, while C would spawn shield captain to counter it.

Again, "strategically" with big ass quotes.

I just beat the story and I hate the vikings even more. Even at the campfire scene the warlord is the only guy who objects to peace.

Why does blocking a hit while in all-block and zone attacking as conq sometimes stop my zone attack?

My only objection to this is I don't want captains or more shit interrupting my fights. I saw a suggestion where minions would stop attacking and retreat when you execute someone infront of them. I'm tired of dying mid-execution at B.

The ending cutscene?
If I remember right he took it as an insult because the peace treaty came from the Knights who were the one who started shit with Appollyon