Main Quest 1/2 AP:
webview.fate-go.us/2017/1208_mainquestaphalf/

>London Chapter Release on December 19th
10 SQ for 5000 shares or 20000 likes

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

webview.fate-go.us/webview/notice/beginner_entrance.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uvZvcNBTns4
youtube.com/watch?v=NN8mDmhZlO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I FUCKING LOVE LOLIS!

LOLOLOL

Guys if you completely ignore the 17k mana prisms we get from events Mona Lisa is totally inefficient. Please don't buy it.

DEAD GAME

>lily will never squat over your face and pee in your mouth

I guess I should use him since he likes me this much.

This

Blackbeard is my soul brother.

FUCK YOU JEW
AAAAAAAH

cucked

Ask Hassan to get some for you.

>Being sarcastic
>Not spending 1000 of those prisms on second archives slots for your EXP

Reminder to save 30 bucks for new years and the new guaranteed gacha

>Mordred
>Jack
>Karna
>Arjuna
>Scat
>Gil
>Kintoki

Redman is total trash until he gets Hawkeye.

Like most people I need hearts and feathers. A lot of hearts and feathers.

>just purged all the Elizabeth from my friends list
Feelsgood.jpg

Give me your fc so I can readd you.

Apparently I wasn't on your friend list because nobody deleted me.

17k without lotto resets, I got 4k prisms just from christmas.

Medusa's OG dress is better than the boob-window thigh-skirt.

>Scat on guaranteed gacha
How big would the meltdown be if that shit actually happened?

I LOVE FUCKING LOLIS!

HASHIRE SORI YO
KAZE NO YO O NI

Remember, user, if it's not the rateup you're waiting for, pic related.

In the next three events (Saber Wars, Valentines, Garden of Order) You are guaranteed:

34 hearts
49 scales
38 claws
39 homo babies
60 plume
50 tooth
50 proof
20 snek
20 page
50 octuplets
20 lanterns
20 gears
30 voids
10 horseshoes
30 seeds
30 bones
30 Monuments for everyone except Saber who gets 50.

Subtract these from how much you need to farm and just be patient.

>karna on guaranteed gacha
How long will we be arguing over whether he's worse than Scat or not before memelin or his strengthening quest come out

Gramps, I need the stupid monuments now and the dailies refuse to drop them.

The new one looks a lot sexier so I prefer it.

ok reddit

Do you want Chiron, Achilles, Semi, and Avicebron to have elaborate new appearance Third Ascensions like this lot's or would you prefer subtler ones like Vlad's and Frankenstein's?

>34 hearts
are you fucking serious?

Thanks, gramps.

If it were just her out of the limited servants then pretty bad. But if the gacha actually had all three of them plus the others listed then that would actually be pretty okay.

>yfw they do another paid gacha on new years but only those who did not spend any money on the first one are allowed to participate

>yfw it looks like

webview.fate-go.us/webview/notice/beginner_entrance.html
if only there was some kind of a mandatory tutorial for those things

As long as Avicebron keeps his mask on and doesn't take off when you ascend him.

It looks like shit, like every outfit she uses.

I want more cards with as much effort as Babbage put into them

It'll become pretty obvious to anyone who uses both of them and isn't retarded. Karna will be ok but not great for crit busting when merlin actually comes out.

Venera-sama when?

>only those who did not spend any money on the first one
the fuck. you seriously think the company with 1% rates would not want more money

>Implying this company wouldn't let you throw more money at it.
user, really?

Anyone have a maxed Atalanta on your support set-up? I'll refresh for you if you do.

>yfw the Coming Soon tab is how to get Merlin early

Balance

There is a reason why you only get to play the guaranteed banner once

>more than 50% garbage in exchange for a few early releases and not getting memed by 3.5

As long as you clear out the shops and do the quests involved in garden, yes.

Really, user? Did you even pause to think about what you just typed?

poor taste my man

New to the game, what's the guaranteed gacha about? I got jack, and shit else from this last special gacha, so I'm willing to drop some munnies for Christmas, if the price is reasonable.

youtube.com/watch?v=uvZvcNBTns4
show me a cuter NP

Because they want poorfags to spend but not the whales? You really lack business sense

>Balance
>When memelin exists

youtube.com/watch?v=NN8mDmhZlO0

HeLLow, gaiz. I am pro from the start of the Japan server, so i need your help with my team.
What team i need to make to kill all things in the game?
Also, what do you think about roll for heroine alter on saber wars? By one side, she is limited and has only one gacha, so i can fuck all my friends around. But by the other side, I have Juck and Juinna, so i can't put all my SSR in support list. And how i will fuck all my friends? Need your help.

You can get 17k Mana Prisms within the next 70 days?
Holy shit, where do I sign up!?

My options for saber wars are pretty low. Should I upgrade Saber Lily?

>game

Guaranteed gacha are anti-whale

Whales exist to get milked with teh 1% droprate meme.

Giving away 5stars for 30 bucks instead of 300 is bad business

Yes goyim

Did they hire a different team for Okeanos' story? The writing was pretty decent and I might've caught some feels at the end. Pretty enjoyable/10.

30 paid quartz allows you do one 10 roll, and you will get a 5* servant from a specific list. In JP they get two paid gachas a year, one during New Years. But in NA they moved it to Thanksgiving so we just had it a few weeks ago. Some people are thinking we'll get another paid gacha during New Years but I doubt that will happen. Most likely we'll have our next paid gacha some time next year, maybe around the 4th of July.

Lily is literally all you need.

Just play 30AP you fucking moron.

>this is what lucklets actually believe

Does she offer you her pee after you max ascend her?

Kurotokage assassin when?

Simpler is better.
And it's a rule that not showing is better than showing, so ZR >> thigh slit

Giving away 5* for $30 will also get more people to roll, and at least some of those people are going to go on to pay more than they would have if a guaranteed didn't exist. It's not quite "first hit's free" but it's damn close.

b-but I really want Titoria Alter, gramps......

And that's why it's only once. Are you actually this stupid or you don't follow simple logic

The Jew carried my team in the Xmas AP50 stage, so I have no regrets for giving him hearts.

Whales spend regardless of guaranteed gatcha AND on the guaranteed gatcha. You should see the whale mentality.

The only ones discouraged from spending by guaranteed gatcha are the salmon.

Thats why i wrote that the new gacha is only for those who did not use the first one.
We just had it.

JP is putting 6 months between them for a reason

>"~~!!!"

>basically only thing I need to grind that isn't locked into a daily is horseshoes
>empty entire AP bar
>0 (zero) horseshoes

oh right, this is what the game is actually like, I almost forgot

warm!

Stop making me like Medjed!

Fluffy Servant

>want to use the sluttier dress
>also want to use the blindfold

She has a rate up with Tesla, be patient.

>"~!!"

>needing to grind horseshoes when they dropped like candy from the 10/20ap

Imagine being Tokiomi and summoning a 10/10 youthful Sumerian Goddess who within a day is crawling up your bed, sticking her ass in the air like a cat in heat so you can see the barest hint of her crack between the parting of her soft white panties and skin between her firm cheeks, hearing her whisper sweet nothings of all the things she wants to do with you.

You unbutton your silk pyjama shirt, slide out of your pants, and move the covers aside as she creeps up into your lap and kisses you deeply - her soft pink lips hungrily pressing against your own, your meaty tongue probing her small mouth, her firm breasts pressed against your chest, her cunt grinding against your erect cock. She takes your member in one hand and slides her panties aside with the other, and in one swift motion mounts you as your groin explodes in pleasure from the sensation of her divine cunt consuming your flesh.

You fuck like animals. You thrust into her deeply again and again as you bite and suck on every inch of her flesh, eventually throwing her on her back and feeling her arch beneath you as you force up her legs and begin pouding as hard as you can, and then feel her soft thighs wrap around and grip your waist as she pulls you in to the hilt while you both cum so not even one drop of your seed is spilled anywhere but directly into her coaxing, warm womb.

As your mana rich semen flows endlessly into the tightest cunt you've ever fucked, you look more intently at the blushing, moaning face of this heavenly woman than you ever have before - and a spark of recognition alights within your mind. Her eyes cloud over and are suddenly cleared in a way you've never seen before, and as you begin to puzzle out this familiar feeling within you, as her expression goes slack and slips into wide eyed terror, you realise who she reminds you of just as a single terrified word escapes her lips while you are still balls deep and leaning over her.

"Dad?"

I need horseshoes for everything, and I got lucklet drops when I was actually doing 10/20

When you whale on rate-ups you are extremely likely to get a specific Servant. A guaranteed gacha isn't at all specific.

Are you literally me? Because I just did that.

>mfw I want to roll for her but i remember there is still Jalter, Shuten, Sanzo, Raikou and Martha I have to get in the next six month no matter what

>can't have scat wearing both veil and ninja mask
>can't have black veil
Life is simply unfair

>"~~!!!"

So, are they going to rename Artorium to Altrium?

>When you whale on rate-ups you are extremely likely to get a specific Servant.

>1200 Atalantes

>Thats why i wrote that the new gacha is only for those who did not use the first one.
If you wanna talk about bad business sense, that is literally what you're describing. Because doing this would alienate the biggest spenders - and it would probably be impossible to get on their good side again after that one.

Nobody is that stupid.

Oh my.

You need SE for the proper understanding, how I need to built my team? I also can give you my code, if you will return me account after few days.

They can't rename something they just google translated.

Being Tokiomi is suffering.

People who are too stupid to restart the app to combat seeding every few hundred quartz deserve endless spooking