Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

We R9 now!
Previous: >New or returning player?
pastebin.com/xp37iMkJ

>Last big update (Diablo patch + R9)
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1187

>Upcoming changes
Hoplite, Cata and Falc rework + more: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1177
Guild territorial wars: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1109

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
and ingame 'News' button

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
Detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE
tos.neet.tv

>New Card Effects
docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI

>Weapon info
New lvl 350 weapons: pastebin.com/jeE3rrZS

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers (choose what's the closest to your location for better ping)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6PYDlWzbVx0
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1112
youtube.com/watch?v=E3Qdxq9h_eo
youtube.com/watch?v=c0gyIGkknX4&feature=youtu.be&t=121
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for Matador is the cutest new class!

Can't wait to make my Sword3 Pelt Corsair3 Matador2!

It's also the worst new class!

This is your summon for tonight.

Put some pants on!

Can't get worse than BM, since you'd have to play an Archer (LOL).

#REKT

Savage...

fuck, marry, kill, sell on the market

GO

>fuck, marry
all 4

Fuck BM
Marry Zealot
Kill Matador
Sell Shadowcaster

Will they change existing lvl 50 dungeon cubes or do I need to open all of them now?

C Blocking is useful, the problem is when people do nothing but C Block.

came here to post this

Paladin won't need to do anything but cast barrier and C block.

Does Daino: extra attack actually add another basic attack so chaplains can go lmao10line or does it just mean an extra damage line with your base attack damage?

New different Cubes.
I'll open them all today. RIP easy 50farming

Did they ever fix the INFINITE DAMAGE bug?

>the only male master is BM
>he's only male for the shitty pun
>turned female for promotional art
just end him ffs the shitty name isn't worth it

lmao10line

What are some popular Shadowmancer builds?

So, SR 3.

Should I go rogue for feint barrage memes + WW sneak hit or BM 1 is worth something?

Absolutely dead game. This is embarrassing.

What's his name?

>DEX
>No Shinobi or Peltasta
>Corsair
holy shit this is the general that tries to offer any advice in this game LOL

>logging in before the patch so you can't get returning player rewards
I knew you were retarded, but damn

Wiz2Linker2Thaum2FF1SM2 (high SP costs are a problem though)
Wiz1Cryo3Kino3SM2 (one of the PvP metas)
Some people play Sorc SM too, but I don't really like that idea.

Just be yourself. Archer2Ranger2Rogue2SR3 is a famous one on kTOS (Sneak Hit + WW plus Lachrymator + safe Retreat Shot/Marching Fire). You can also keep the current meta Archer2Ranger2AppraiserSR3 build and pick Rogue1 for Sneak Hit + WW memes, Hakka1 for Leg Shot and Cavalry Dash or BM1 for Silver Bullet (+dmg against devil-types and dark-types) and some gun skills that can be used while mounted.

Don't forget the shade set.

I haven't played in a year, those are pre-renewal stats.

I logged in last night, before the patch notes. And I reclaimed a Returning Player's event voucher that was ending today, too. Basically, even if I knew, I would have had to choose.

>Thaum2FF1
Retard.

Does Clap and Sweeping have an effect on the new Aukuras and Divine Stigma?

Can't clap new Aukuras but Sweeping still works.

Not an argument. FF1 is there so you can save money on HP pots, something a low IQ memesayer wouldn't understand.

Of course I understand why it's there.
I also know it's completely retarded since you'll be trading SP pots for HP pots, and guess which ones are more expensive.
You'll both deal less damage so you'll need to use more skills to kill stuff and Bloodsuckign drains SP like crazy since it's a channel.

>and Bloodsuckign drains SP like crazy since it's a channel.
no issue, cuz you are full in a second or less

SP is fine with squire camp and food

I'm planning to dip a rank on BM as my SR is Archer2 - Ranger3 - SR3. Maybe, if the next batch of R8 classes suck I will take Appraiser.

Well, he asked for Shadowmancer builds. If FF3 is better, that's another story (and indeed FF3 is better for farming). Also, SM players will be expending a lot of SP pots anyway, so not having to use HP pots is a plus and Blood Succ SP cost is nothing compared to your SM skills.

Or you could just use a fucking potion without wasting a whole rank.

>If FF3
Thaum3 is better.

HA! You were wrong, Smartlander. Get ready for the hammer!

>Get ready for the hammer!
Why would you reward her when she was wrong?

>Or you could just use a fucking potion without wasting a whole rank.
Nah, farming all day without using HP pots is great.

Its time IMC balances new class SP cost. Old R8s and new R9circle of old classes do not have that high cost. There is no reason new ones should have.

This map used to kick my ass just by traversing it, and now the monsters couldn't even touch me. Not even the boss battle.

Which character are you guys resetting first?

What's your idea? I just want to bully her to death.

I refuse to believe that's actually how it works, that would mean Chaplains have a 1000% holy damage basic attack+extra lines and 10 property damage instances.

>Old R8s and new R9circle of old classes do not have that high cost
>Musketeer
>PD
>Cannoneer

All of them!! Also, I'm getting my popcorn ready for the day when the Chronos are gassed.

Just look for any video of that class composition on YouTube. It works that way, and it is really strong.

Miko, got bumfucked hard by skipping the other reset event. Having a INT Priest/Chap/Miko sucks dick.

Also my Thaumaturge, but not going to assign anything to him. Linker3Thaum3 do give some respectable amount of ATK/MATK, but even with the buff limit removal, it feels like it it isn't really worth the slot in the party. Waiting until the Wizard rebalance for it.

Corsair3, not sure what I was even smoking.

I don't understand the new Daino.

>Does it add an additional dmg line?
>Will that additional dmg line be the only line affected by Daino or all lines?
>Are the magic attack line/s affected by your own magic attack or physical attack?
>Does this mean all other dmg line/s will now be weak, if your physical or magical attack isn't high enough?
>Since the physical attacks will now be magic attacks, they can't miss, right?

>Thaum3 is better.
It's overkill IMO. With a blue HG340 rod you'll already be able to oneshot linked mobs with Shadow Thorn (unless we don't get the buffed SM version). Anyway, both are good. With FF1, you won't be spending money on HP pots and with Thaum3+Swell gem you're able to swell up to 11 linked mobs.

i miss everyone. but they're slowly coming back :D

>Does it add an additional dmg line?
Yes. It adds another line of attack
>Will that additional dmg line be the only line affected by Daino or all lines?
By the extra property damage? All of them.
>Are the magic attack line/s affected by your own magic attack or physical attack?
Lines don't depend of your magical of physical attack. They only depend on how much "X Property Damage" can you stack.
>Does this mean all other dmg line/s will now be weak, if your physical or magical attack isn't high enough?
Read the previous answer.
>Since the physical attacks will now be magic attacks, they can't miss, right?
They can't miss, but they can't crit either. If anything it should gain the vs. elemental bonus damage.

Shadow Thorn hits only a single enemy, links or not, you dumb fuck

There goes my plan of making a Wiz2 - Linker 3 - Tham2 - SM2.

>57 posts
>15 IPs
dead game

Why do you lie
youtube.com/watch?v=6PYDlWzbVx0

dumb bun poster

>Previous levelup event had its final reward be just enough TP for a new character
>Not anymore

k

Intended.

I miss when r8 was raeping everyone and everything had to be done with parties
First of all my sw3>hop3>drg into either sw>hl2>hop3>drg3 or sw>hl3>hop2>drg3 , probably the later though, everything else i will just be playing with it for the whole reseting time, but i must get at least one BM, one shadowmancer and one zealot!

Ready for EXCITEMENTâ„¢? Join CuteNotLewd for best EXCITEMENTâ„¢!
Please contact Plasmagica in game for invite

>Yudejan Forest questline
The plot is starting to clear up finally, huh?

Fedimian staus: ALIVE

>- Golden Anvil, Instance Clear Voucher () and Red/Blue/Green/Purple Card Album items will no longer drop from regular fields or instanced dungeons.

why

They really reworked this entire thing, huh? I'm missing all of my items and monsters though. And I have a shitload of freebies to redeem.

Are those team-wide or character specific? Do we still collect collection boxes from treasure chests or was that removed entirely? Are the points used for anything in particular?

Team
Collections unchanged

for monthly rewards, see
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1112

is mergen a good choice for fwee3? or will bulletmarker be better

Aukuras now fixed to 50% uptime

Was this hardly-used skill REALLY considered problematic enough to be nerfed in this way, or does IMC simply have a hateboner for deployments in every way, shape, and form?

Mergen is the only good option

IMC has no idea what the fuck they are doing. Never had. Aukuras was originally a +regen spell -accuracy spell and now it basically has as many effect as a spell could ever possibly have, to the point people forget some of its effects.

>December 3
Are you retarded?
That's before the aoe ration changes.

What are you talking about? It has almost 5 minute duration at max level.

Oh never mind no idea how I missed that. They're scared of the fire prop attack boost thing, it's stronger than blessing and scales with both Int and SPR.

A two minute cooldown placement skill is useless if you're constantly moving across the map, regardless of its duration.

retard
youtube.com/watch?v=E3Qdxq9h_eo

>November 10
See

If an attribute has skill level requirements can you use monster gems/divine might to boost your skill level to reach it?

>Fixed the incorrect location of the channel selection UI.

Only took them over a fucking year...

pay up goy

>Swell Brain
>- Hair accessories will now correctly swell along with the character's head.

They are literally presenting this like a change in design rather than fixing a problem they introduced months ago.

Uhm, obviously the hair accessories would just break if you swelled your head, now Thaums have become smart enough to swell the accessories as well!

>not using your tp for more chars instead of costumes
>not having max chars

user...

are you blind? shadow thorn is single target, so it has nothing to do with the aoe changes
if you hit one linked enemy, all other linked enemies will take damage too
if you hit that single enemy with enough damage to kill it, all other linked enemies will receive enough damage to be killed too (unless they're different mobs)
also, shadow conjuration is true AoE and shadow condensation affects many mobs too

retard

So what class do I pick for my reiter

See Go farm in the hunting grounds, user.

What are the new gimmicks in the HG and "cooperative gimmick points now apply correctly as intended"? Patch notes are first I heard anything about it, does it mean feather helmet is now possible for non-autists?

>That's before the aoe ration changes.
No, they gone live on 30th Nov
and here after nerf on kTest
youtube.com/watch?v=c0gyIGkknX4&feature=youtu.be&t=121
2:01 works

Before aoe changes Shadow Thorn would hit every enemy under HK, retard.
8 enemies linker = x8 damage to each.
Now it's just x1 damage to each.

ERP with me lolipantsu

>Fake multihits
>Resistance to Links are a bug

So ive been thinking of trying this game again after taking a huge break, Hakkapell seems pretty interesting, but what circles do people take for it?

reroll

I want the corsair icon but if I take corsair 3 for rank 9 I can't get matador 2. what should I do?
also what is better for bm2, rogue 2 or rogue 1 appraiser 1? I'm poorfag with only +11 manamana. is qs3 the only option for both musketeer and bm if I don't want sapper or wugushit?

>I want the corsair icon but if I take corsair 3 for rank 9 I can't get matador 2. what should I do?
Shinobi!

>8 enemies linker = x8 damage to each.
that was removed like last year

No? That still works right now in iToS with FF stuff, don't be retarded.

ur cute if ur on klai whisper me