LTC IS SHIT

Methshot
Methshot

I HATE YOU ALL

LTC IS GONNA BURN AND I GONNA LAUGH ABOUT YOU ALL

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/5w2dazg

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

why the fuck did you short LTC? Do you ever read? Twitter at least?

Snarelure
Snarelure

you are a fucking imbecile, OP

Emberfire
Emberfire

it's dumping as we speak

Firespawn
Firespawn

LMAO total noob, enjoy losing that 9 BTC.

SniperWish
SniperWish

go ahead, add your short position

RavySnake
RavySnake

shut up bob

WebTool
WebTool

Put your short at 0.015 noob, that's when the bull exhausted and the dump begin

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Hope you close that short in 2 days though, it won't take long before SW gets properly adopted.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

litecoin breaks out
better short the breakout

pottery

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

shorting LTC when it's headed to ATH
dumbass

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

strawpoll.com/5w2dazg

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

75% chance to lose $1000 and 25% chance to lose nothing

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

watch it dumps right after SW is activated

Lunatick
Lunatick

mfw i struggle to get the same profits for trading that others pay just for lending fees

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

you gotta do the 0.01 btc to 1 btc challenge as a beginner anyways

Methshot
Methshot

this
people are buying up in preparation for SW thinking that SW will be a monumentous event
if you were any kind of smart you'd sell as soon as SW is activated

Supergrass
Supergrass

alright, im stuck at 15-20% in that challenge. My pride is that i didn't put any from my own, i got my first 0.005 from free faucets.

hairygrape
hairygrape

RIP

This segwit thing is a total pump and dump, but you dumped on miners trying to fuck with traders.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

dude how about you start a Veeky Forums degen teamspeak or one of those degenerate apps like slack e.c.t?

I like your trading style and the % of cryptoshit woke anons is on the rise

also we could do more degenerate secret club things unlike your whiteknight shitrooms

King_Martha
King_Martha

Kek ltc going to 0.025 clearly

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

not a bad idea but trying to time the absolute peak is a risky proposition

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

I'm shorting 542 LBC, and nervous about my liquidation at 0.01971207.

OP you absolute madman

Supergrass
Supergrass

If you want to throw away some btc, give me some, 1k would be my 2 months salary

idontknow
idontknow

Started @10k satoshi get on my level.

Made my First btc almost a ytd exactly

Flameblow
Flameblow

do you guys honestly believe ltc is going to get dumped when SW is confirmed? Lol.
In China there is Bitcoin, Litecoin and all other shitcoins. See how all chinese exchanges have 2 coins and no others? BTC and.... LTC. They LOVE LTC. It's going to go to the moon and beyond. Watch it become the standard payment solution over BTC.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

That's it though - after Segwit, not much left to hype.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

revealing your liquidation price
I hope you have more to deposit to increase margin

Emberfire
Emberfire

what do you think the best way to populate the group would be?

I like the idea of having a private side-channel group.

likme
likme

It isn't going to happen for a few days, looks like it won't hit

SniperGod
SniperGod

that's the hard question

I've been in /pol/ ones, HWNDU ones and some others and they're all gay because somehow only the scum pleb anons are attracted, with gayass insecure power hungry mods that just make it all cringy

but I still feel like it has to be something even retarded faucet faggots can get value out of

I see options like Highjacking crypto generals and creating a Discord (best platform imo)
and just shilling and seeing what kind of people would join and go from there

but one problem might be that this retarded board might not be populated enough and we would be holding each others dick with 5 other plebs in an empty room so we could also find one of the biggest Veeky Forums Discords and create a separate room within that

p&d group method of asking niggas for btc entry is gay imo

what things are you missin from normie places?

maybe it's not even possible and I long for something impossible, because those normie bigpockets atleast have power on their side and knowledge even if they keep most of their info to themselves i.e ALL OF THEIR INFO

Illusionz
Illusionz

just continue AMOG'ing the fuck out of those low test adhominem throwing bitches

you're getting better at destroying them it's awesome

love ya man

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit