strawpoll.me/14559255
strawpoll.me/14559924
strawpoll.me/14559939
discord.me/wowg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for the Sandfury

>Method aggramar video
>The sheer amount of things you have to manage in this fight

Anduin, my daughter have really good breeding hips, don't you think?

i dun like to play as drood....bcuz u cant see da armor n wepinz

No belf h8 allowed in this thread!

Can you faggots please shut the fuck up now?

kill yourself my man

>open the yt chanel
>no aggramar video

mmm wowbabs?

PREDICTIONS FOR NEW ALLIED RACES AFTER THE FIRST SIX
Horde:
>Alteraci Humans
>Stone Dwarves
>Leper Gnomes
>Eredar
>Saurok or Saberon
>Nerubians
>Centaurs

Alliance:
>Ogres
>Naga
>Arakkoa
>Dark Trolls
>Yaungol
>Those fox shits in Zandalar
>Ethereals

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST

>nah I'd rather marry that MILF Jaina. Thanks for the offer though

What's going on here?

hello shill

OFFICIAL /WOWG/ APPROVED SPECS
>should I level a X?
>what's better, X or Y?
>what should I reroll guys?

>DPS
strawpoll.me/14559255
>1st: Retribution
>2nd: Windwalker
>3rd: Arcane

>Tank
strawpoll.me/14559924
>1st: Blood
>2nd: Brewmaster
>3rd: Protection Warrior

>Heal
strawpoll.me/14559939
>1st: Holy Priest
>2nd: Resto Shaman
>3rd: Disc, Mistweaver

>You will never rub this belfs soft belly after it starts to hurt because she couldn't control herself and ate an entire winter veil feast for 5 by herself

;_;

Allied races are low effort reskins which makes many of those impossible

They are getting paid in Twitchmoney now retard

>saying retard for no reason
Imagine being this cuck.

Leper Gnomes are mostly ded or re-gnomed now.
Stone Dwarves are Titan constructs and serve Titan keepers and watchers. That's all they fucking do and will do until they break down.
>Eredar
>WoD
>Non-bipedals
>Alliance Trolls
You're fucking retarded, sorry.

>Leper Gnomes
Not a single person would play this. Especialy since Goblins already exist

Fixed that image for you, sweetie

He'll marry Wrathion

>Orcs loyal to Garrosh Hellscream lynch a Blood Elf woman from Orgrimmar. Circa 2014 colorized

you mixed up Alliance and Horde again you absolute fucking retard

retard

>Weekly reset
>Do LFR on my main
>No Gear
>Run it on all of my alts
>8 pieces each

MR. PRESIDENT

Ogri'la Ogres will be joining the Alliance. You heard it here first.

can someone post the comic of the history of Jaina in a nutshell?

>Alliance Trolls
*cough*

DO I NEED TO UPGRADE THOSE PVP HEIRLOOM TRINKETS TO SCALE UP TO 110? IN ORDER FOR THEM TO AWARD ME THE BONUS EXP?

How do you get them?

>almost extinct shit tier feral cannibals
weren't you told to fuck off with your shit already?
nobody wants trolls in the alliance. in fact most alliance races had fairly severe nigger troll issues of their own.
now take your disgusting fucking feet and your disgusting fucking model and fuck off, you complete waste of space retarded shitcunt.

>the state of these threads during na hours

good god

fem human > belves

Are mythic raiders autistic?

Someone post the horde equivalent to this mog, pls

>getting this buttblasted at the mention of adding a non-generic race to the Alliance

I have to stop you there with that logic user. Remember the Draenei and Void Elf stories and how they were literally pulled out of thin air to have not-eredar Alliance and edgelord evil elves join the Alliance.

Most of the shit posted in that list is pants on head retarded I agree, but previously established lore doesnt guarantee Blizzard wont go bonkers and introduce new shit like Iron Dwarfs and Earthen losing their connection with the Pantheon (or whatever) and becoming unbound to their vaults.

I'll be honest I'd find a mechanical or entirely magical race joining a faction great.

How do you prove that?

Those lashes are fucking terrible

thanks! but I was looking for another comic explaining the situation with every horde race

bear tank or dh

If I wasn't in such a holy place I'd show this lass how I can balance a whole plate o' mutton on me willy. Ya buggers.

When does Horde get Eredar, I want to pound some fresh orc and tauren boypussy with my horsecock.

Hozen and jinyu as well

>differently colored shit trolls
>non generic
again, fuck off.

How much could a belf possibly eat?

>differently colored shit dwarves
>differently colored shit elves
>differently colored shit draenei
wew lad

If you use a lot of magic/mana do you need to eat more? Could explain why belves are talking sticks

>I'll be honest I'd find a mechanical or entirely magical race joining a faction great.
They're going back to the sword&sorcery aesthetic for BfA so this is not going to happen.
As for Eredar, Draenei are crazy forgiving enough to even allow them in. Really, they are like that. They didn't really have any hard feelings towards Orcs after WoD.

bear for anything serious
dh for fun

>Ethereals

They're very likely to be neutral like pandaren.

Yes, and? Trolls are disgusting and should stay in the Horde. Fuck off already. If you want to play a fucking Troll, play one on Horde side.

>that clipping at 4 - 5 seconds on the chin

anyone else geting 99.000 expierience from invasions points while leveling in legion? im sure i got 120k earlier

show the full mog mang, been trying to find something decent to go with that hat

Just like Nightborne. Oh wait a second.

You're probably more disgusting in real life you fat fuck

>elf bitch crying about how the world turned it's back on them
>when they've done nothing but that to humans ever since they begged for help against the trolls

i'm sick of elves

user, projecting isn't healthy. Now do take your shit tier trolls and go away.

We preorders soon
Collectors Edition sprays in starcraft

>Horde get ogres
>Alliance get ethereals
Can you imagine the shit storm on the forums?

The boots are placeholders until I hit lvl 100 and gain access to a better matching set, but here ya go. Leather has the best sets for this hat desu

never

>the world turned it's back on them
>stay silent for years
>finally reestablish communications and turn out to be secretive and dabbling in fel magic
>never explain jack shit to their old allies
>act all hurt when those allies send spies to see wtf is even going on there
>waah alliance turned their backs on us

>Alliance fags can't handle Horde Nightborne
L M F A O
While we get to kick back in Suramar City with a fine glass of Nightborne wine, made fresh by Nightborne feet, you Alliance plebs get to drink yourself to a lonely death in a cold, shitty place. The HORDE always wins, baby, and when we get fucking DINOSAURS, there's no way you plebbish little shits can compete with the vast capacities of the Horde, especially once we take Silithus for ourselves and seize the means of Azerite production.

Horde gets canon btfo in Silithus though. Quite heavily.

Why are horde players so cringe?

remember to join the wowg discord!
discord.me/wowg

>once we take Silithus for ourselves and seize the means of Azerite production
You'll be stopped by the new Alliance race

>muh suramar

hordecucks will stand around in spikey mudhuts for all eternity

NEVER HAPPENING, FAG
GET BTFO AS WE GET SUPERIOR TROLLS THAT WILL SIEGE STORMWIND WITH PLESIOSAURS AND PTERRORDONS

Zandalar gets ravaged because of a weaponised Titan device. Contrary to what people spout out this is not where Sylvanas flips out though.

>its a blood dk doesn't know what the fuck he's doing episode
>try to tell him to use blood boil
>he uses it 3 times the entire run like he's allergic to it

i got this faggot tank twice in a row

I'll be chilling out in Shadowforge City, thank you very much.

Hopefully they'll finally announce the allied races with preorder and put them on the PTR, tired of them trying to hide it.

As a blood main this image triggers me.

I bet he enjoys the game more than you :3

t. your ass
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
IMAGINE, RIGHT
IMAGINE BEING THIS MUCH OF A SAD ALLIANCE BITCH THAT YOUR PRECIOUS VOID ELVES AND LIGHTFORGED CANNOT COMPETE WITH THE GRAND SPLENDOR OF SURAMAR CITY AND THE BREATHTAKING VIEWS OF HIGHMOUNTAIN
Remember that when the MIGHTIEST NAVY ON AZEROTH sieges Stormwind and Zandalari trolls and orcs run amock through the streets, raping your women, the Lightforged can't use the Vindicaar for SHIT because Blizzard writing and the Void Elves will just hide in their little shadow closet.

t. autism

I thought that Kul'tiras was the largest navy? And the Forsaken slightly behind them.

ptr or live?

Just wait and see.

Goal: all mage tower skins since as far as I know theyre the only artifact thing thats going away.

Have all classes at 100, dk at 110.

Currently doing the argus intro quests after skipping everything broken shore related (is this wise? Can go back for flying later or should I unlock flying to make leveling other classes easier?)

Am I doing the right/efficient thing here?

Anything super important I should know? Icy veins good enough for gearing different specs? Any idea how long itll take?

you're probably right, i'm just leveling because i have nothing better to do......

Oh no, what are we going to do about a shitty city underneath a shitty mountain over shitty lava held by a shitty race that got cuckolded by an elemental lord and can't even retake the whole mountain?
CAN'T EVEN COME UP WITH A PROPER DEFENSE
ENJOY BEING UTTERLY FUCKED UP THE ASS BY THE MIGHT OF THE HORDE
Nah, it was said at Blizzcon that the Zandalari navy is equal to, and might even surpass, the Kul Tiran navy. So expect Zandalari to completely BTFO the Kul Tirans.

Not sure it got linked in my discord

any server that aint filled with hungarians like it is on Ragnaros-EU

Kul Tiras has the mightiest navy. Zandalar apparently rivals it because ToT never happened and civil wars are meaningless I guess?
Rest is shit tier.

>tentacle ponytail
holy shit have you guys seen this?

Yeah dude they are going to remove a dungeon to give them a capital city, just like gnomergan

.>So expect Zandalari to completely BTFO the Kul Tirans.
They can't even control their own land so yeah they are not going to btfo kul tiras.

what the fuck is ragnaros doing in this image

Oh my god that fucking whore liar. I take it back, Orcs aren't the dindu nuffins of the warcraft universe, it's blood elves.

Firelands and Molten Core

I have mixed feelings about this