Golem or RLC

which one is better for short term gains?

Definitely POSW

I have posw

RLC because golem's price already high

Both shitcoins.

Buy bitbean

Do both.

Bump

golem is already established, wont see any huge short term gains, but still its a promising coin
rlc has a well established team, raised 12 mil in hours for ico - both good recipes to be accepted on bittrex and poloniex.

thx

>poloniex is good

Nope

i agree i dont like poloniex but you gotta admit if rlc gets accepted on it you will see a price pump

>poloniex pump

Shills told you this term you so easily slurp up.

poloniex is death to small coins that threaten BTC.

Poloniex will have you dump your coins on the open market all day every day just to keep up with fees, and if you complain your coin gets taken down even if it has good volume.

where the frig can i buy RLC

liqui.io

ok you have me interested, can you elaborate?
what fees are you talking about specifically?

Poloniex charges ridiculous ongoing fees to keep you listed, which results in devs needing to dump their coins in a huge way on the open market to pay for the costs. This doesn't hurt ETH or DASH as much as it does something like XMG, which was removed because the dev didn't want to keep dumping the dev pool to pay the fees and wanted a real deal.

Did you wonder how poloniex listing results in massive volume spikes? Because the devs dump hand over fist into the bids.

see: golem being on poloniex and now can't ever go up because the devs are charged 750k a year to keep it on there.

a real coin, with amazing technology and a low coin amount, constantly gets dumped into the bid by the devs. golem can't get out of poloniex until they aren't worthwhile to scalp, either. it's a death sentence.

>that pic

do you know if getting a listing on poloniex requires a time based contract for the fees? Why would the devs of golem list on poloniex willingly if its essentially a death sentence?

It's a contract that leaves it up to poloniex entirely. I don't know why developers do it, but the reasoning is explained above. They believe the chink meme of polo=good pump because le volume and don't realize exactly where said volume comes from.

also this is only the ones that aren't outright complicit in the dumping. obviously alot of the coins there are a-okay with the dumping, but if the developer has a conscience eventually ithey will have issues with poloniex and be cast aside.

See what happened to MYR. Promising coin, got on Poloniex, and then dumped to sub100 sat and lingered there for years until poloniex pulled the plug on them.

That's fucking awful. Dubs confirm truth, as well. I can completely see devs falling for such a meme too. We're all susceptible to memetics.

I send $350 btc to my posw wallet account, but it's taking too long.

when will it be available in my account?

it's good gnt got out of that 2k sat range but I guarantee it'll dump back down to it as long as it's on poloniex unfortunately.

I also can't remember off the top of my head a single coin that has had a "poloniex pump" of any sort post-listing on poloniex. It's almost always right during the announcement of being moved into poloniex it spikes, then leaves bagholders watching the devs dump it on poloniex.

ETH, DASH, are the only coins I can remember on poloniex that have offered actual gainz. any coin exclusive to poloniex has never increased substantially on its own that I can find.

Golem is ethereum network. Seeing how little brother ETC is doing I suspect GNT to follow some in the short. Long term GNT for sure.

lmao nope not as long as it's on poloniex.

see those price spikes that were met with massive sales by the dev?

Honestly, I would hold on to RLC, for the sole fact that it's supposed to be currency used for cloud storage/computing.