/fgg/ - fightan games general

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

is the fighting layer EX beta only on ps4?

Looks like it.

From a purely sniff perspective

Does /fgg/ prefer Sakura or Falke?

MvC:I is dead...

Kolin

sakura is way cuter

VERY wrong

Yes, fighting games are mainly played on consoles whether you like it or not

Imagine sniffing Sakura after a workout.

This

What was /fgg/ like when Third Strike was the main game?

Falke's face lacks character, waiting for the animations

its not fair bros

i want to be his sissy

I want to put my penis inside Sakura!

>tokido let this slip through his fingers

>BULLHORN LOL

Only if it's jive sakura, maybe.

Saved.

No he's right

play kolin

Sakura, not even close.

Sakura

are we going to make sf bara because of cody?

This stage is too fucking bright for my eyes when I play

am I a soyboy?

I wanna sniff her cleavage

>tfw one of the 0.9% of players on PS4 that got the million fight money achievement on SFV
All I did was play the game casually too

falke

sakura is such a boring generic weeb fantasy

Play Street Fighter V

I can't believe he just walked into that jab when he was fully stocked like that. TOKIDOOOOOOOOOO

Is Kolin, dare I say it, our girl?

He definitely choked. Remember how he was called TWOkido for decades? He wanted it too much.

HERRO BRANKA

I WANT YOU to buy SFVAE!

No, just mine.

Why are people still asshurt about Blanka? There are characters way more annoying than Blanka, El Fuerte for instance.

It was awesome when he did the air fireball to avoid the command grab>CA after seeing nemo fall for it

I'm starting to find the kolin poster annoying.

when you have to reach bottom of the barrel picks like fuerte to justify your inclusion you cant be mad that people dont like your disgusting jungle ape shitter

So no one is gonna play Arika's game?

You know I'm a pretty level headed guy. It takes a lot, and I mean a lot to get me angry over a video game - but whenever I fight a shoto/urien/laura/guile player i just wish (and i mean really wish) i could somehow.. reach through my monitor into their rooms, with a hammer in my hand, so i can then proceed to pulverize every bone on their fingers so they can never touch another fighting game ever again. No other game has ever gotten such a reaction out of me, but i swear that if i could do the thing i described above i would single handedly cripple for life every single shoto/urien/laura/guile player on earth.

why are these characters allowed to just press buttons mindlessly while i have to play out of my mind just to get around their braindead tactics? no one has been able to explain this to me.

Keep your hands to yourself, frenchie.

People saying Fighting Layer is live though? WTF, thought it was tomorrow.

Is there room for a Menat poster?

if you're going to use a trainer to farm FM in survival, make sure you're offline first so capcom doesn't get you

damn dude are you trying to pitch a book or something? lmao cut it down next time

sakura easily. uniforms like falke's are dumb but the cleavage looks aight. let's wait on the legs and ass

I want YOU to be low tier so I don't have to learn your matchup

I JUST DID! still not a fan, playing guy and then switching straight to zeku feels restrictive.

Is there anyway to follow up the target combo with y.zeku?

I just got off of work and I'm tired but I'm downloading it

Sakura to be honest, I'm not into blondes.

Same

same

I don't know how can you guys waifu your main, that's incestuous as fuck

Cummy!

tl;dr

No but we lack a Laura poster.

If you got a friend who has a PS4 you can play.

I do.

Taking a break at the moment.

is there a cheesy way to beat survival on hardest difficulty? no trainer cause ps4

the one round mod stopped working, you can still do it with infinite health and meters.

it's a fine way to get a feel for each character while raking in some capdough in the process

That sounds hotter.

its just something that's been on my mind for a while now. i really want capcom to delete shotos and urien and laura and guile

yeah when he caught nemo with that in the game before i thought to myself "yup, tokido definitely took note of that." but it also might have just been on reaction since he was in the air.

I'll need to see Falke's alt costumes first.

As darun, does anyone know how to punish skullomania's dp and that spiral tackle thing he does? I'm a complete newb to games like fighting layers. And is there anyway to invite people to games? I'd like to learn more about skullomania's moves and junk in action

He's going to be the 7th best character with good specials and solid as fuck normals and he will be an honest character!

SFV makes me more angry than any other game I've ever played. I don't know what it is either.

Alex!

ultra david thought it was on reaction when commentating but you could clearly see the ex flash before the super animation even started
tokido was already ready for that moment

theyre all mobatards
oh well

day one buy for me desu

dbz was my shit growing up and now i'm both autistic and Veeky Forums thanks to it

Reminds me of all the times bison players try to CA me while I jump in only to glide away to safety with ibuki

It only has ranked matches and training mode.

Sorry to hear that man.

The whole lighting in the game is so bloomy. It even kind of kills the general look of the game.

0.04 dragon bux have been deposited into your scamco account!

hey i said i was autistic

Calm down Low Tier

I hope Mena starts attending tournaments all over the world with the prize money and this develops into a full on rivalry between a fat kid from a shithole and the entirety of Japan.

Step it up senpai

The new UI for AE better not be graphically intensive. My cpu can barely handle medium graphics

>air fireball on jumpback
Akuma, the master of doing what your character does but better and also having options almost the entire cast don't have for every situation

He'll never win another tournament again. I'm willing to bet my life savings on that. People will study his play and he'll no longer get away with his random luck

Dang, well i guess it's just a beta after all. I feel like skullomania will forever beat me up until i get a training partner or a more comprehensive training mode

meme is barely a day old and you already ruined it. fucking disgusting frogposter

lads....

I thought you fucking couldn't get FM when you're offline?

Shotos are whatever for me since I see 50 billion of them a day but I always end up getting BLACKED by Balrog

Sakura stinks

Request matches when you are about to lose

cant what to get the arcade edition

>not looping on tits only

this is probably true but mostly because of the throw nerfs in AE. the japs would study the match more seriously regardless though.

he's dunzo

>cant what

TURN DOWN FO WHAT

I don't get why Laura doesn't use any lightning there. Water was never her thing

I have faith he will win again, probably Evo