BITBEAN GENERAL - REMOVE CHOPSTICK EDITION

>What is it?
BitBean (BITB) is a new Crypto currency with a wallet and a POS payment system in the works. BItbean will be used along side cash as payment.

>Why own it instead of dump it?

If you own over 1% of Bitbean you become a BeanCore member, a decision maker in Bitbean

>How fast are the transactions?

Less than a minute exchange->exchange transfers.

>How much is it?
It is currently trading between 30 and 32 satoshis

>How many coins are there? Capped max amount and a current amount of 1.8 billion, or about 500 BTC ~500k of market cap. Dogecoin has 100 billion coins, no usage, and is valued at 50M market cap.

>Will it moon?
Just look at this little guy!

>Is the creator Jewish, or Muslim?
Certainly not!

>Is there solid developer support?
Yes!

>Where can I get more info?
bitbean.org/

>My wallet isn't syncing!
Download 108.61.216.160/cryptochainer.chains/chains/BitBean_blockchain.zip

Go to %appdata%/roaming/bitbean, unzip blockchain there

Create a file named "BitBean.conf" in the roaming/bitbean folder and insert:
"rpcuser=
rpcpassword=
port=22460
addnode=107.174.34.78
addnode=118.102.74.85
addnode=137.74.64.16
addnode=144.76.237.39
addnode=167.114.208.68
addnode=173.208.164.34
addnode=173.30.93.223
addnode=188.134.72.213
addnode=188.40.80.137
addnode=205.251.171.138
addnode=217.175.119.125
addnode=217.28.10.46
addnode=23.92.215.194
addnode=5.189.156.99
addnode=50.204.87.222
addnode=77.177.141.166
addnode=77.178.100.176
addnode=81.131.101.120
addnode=85.114.142.88
addnode=88.198.53.194
addnode=89.163.152.147"

Run wallet and sync

This is a known issue and will be fixed in next wallet version.

OR use poswallet.com to store and sprout beans.

Other urls found in this thread:

poswallet.com/login.php?referral=draquila)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's bean time baby!

Where the fuck can I buy the paper wallets??

They are going to be collectable as fuck

How long does it take to get your first sprout after maturing? Does it depend on the number of beans you have in your wallet?

I'd say about a day I believe depending on the size of the sprout

The dev team have confirmed that holders of 2mil and above get them for free!

They can be purchased for 50k beans

PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND Give ME YOUR BEANS. THIS IS THE MEME POLICE.

My bitbean brings wageslaves to the yard
Oh God, I'm jizzing so hard
Cause my bitcoin is growing so large
I could send you beans, but I'd have to charge.

>10m market rocket we in this bitch

This week we will hit 100sat easy...but people here still hate free money. The bean reigns supreme

Clueless beaner here

Hows staking or sprouting or whatever work? I just get beans and leave my wallet open or is there something I have to do?

Is there some sort of formula or calculator for how many beans you'll get? Like if I have 100k beans am I sprouting like 600 beans a week or what?

>I just get beans and leave my wallet open or is there something I have to do?
Yep.
If you don't want to run a wallet on your computer 24/7 or set up a server, you can use POSWallet.com, although they take a 2.5% fee. (Optional referral link: poswallet.com/login.php?referral=draquila)

>100k beans

Nice

There is always the possibility that Bitbean could activate segwit sometime in the future. That reason alone makes me want to buy.

Niiice

Stop shilling your shit coin. Your conversion mission of this board needs to stop. Please let it die...

>stopping at the board

THIS TIME THE WORLD

I'll admit it's kind of funny... but I see through your actions... You aim for world domination through the brainwashing of innocent Veeky Forums'ers. You know your coin is garbage but you don't want them to know or you play it off as some kind of joke hoping they will hop aboard anyways. The more you convince to join you. the more powerful you get. But that power is fleeting. You won't stop here. Your lust for beans is insatiable and I'm afraid I must not allow you to go any further. You are scared... scared that your shitbean will plummet like the trash it is. The only way to keep yourselves afloat is to perpetuate this pyramid scheme all built upon what...? A bean! A small insignificant little bean that shall never sprout! I ask you now to cease this at once.

I see Bitbean as Dogecoin with proof-of-stake instead of proof-of-work. That's the main reason I like it. Dogecoin would have done much better as a POS coin but it's too late for that now.

here's the thing--it's not just a shitcoin, that's the great part. it literally takes 20 seconds to transfer, if you've used many cryptos, you know that's actually pretty spectacular. and it's POS! so it's not as simple as just being a random pyramid scheme coin. it's the perfect memeable crypto, and it actually has a technical benefit too..

You can't stop THE BEAN TEAM!

We back bitches

the bean team dream meme machine

now i'm 20.
and i'm nothing. I wasn't changed.
i'm not special. i'm not skilled at anything.
i didn't gather any money
i didn't go to college
i didn't go to work

i didn't practice something. i didn't travel anywhere. didn't make any friendship. just been stuck in my room as usual.
i'm all grown up and wtf what's changed?

Well, what changed was the day I sold everything I had. Every possession. With my tablets last 5% of battery I put everything into bitbean. Tattooed my bittrex username/pass on my arm and left to travel the world.

My eyes opened to the wealth of amazing experiences, I sold t-shirts in Paris, worked at a bar in Thailand, made love to a stranger on a beach in Bermuda. I started to love every second of my life. Gone were the memories of my dreary first 20 years. I was truly alive. Another 10 years passed and whilst working as a freelance photographer in New York I fell in love with a beautiful young girl. She became pregnant 6 months into the relationship and we were so happy. Whilst we're were having coffee she expressed concerns that we would need a bigger apartment and a new car. I told her to come for a walk down town with me. "Why are we going into the bitb global bank?" she asked. "Wait and see" I said. I asked the concierge for a terminal and help making a transfer, she led us to a private room . Within 15 minutes I had transfered 79.2 million USD to our accounts. She looked at the account balance, unable to comprehend how rich we were. She threw her arms around me crying with happiness and in that moment, I realised.

I'm not nothing. I have changed. I was special.
I'm 30 now and what's changed?
Everything.