vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

>Discord
discord.gg/W9jSqq9

>General survey
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScevz2G9P4noe5WBVg8cKnZT3beHZkk8QY06lkiOgZzocaXGw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Previous thread: boards.Veeky Forums.org/vg/thread/198357516#top

>he plays priest

why are the arthas fights so fucking shitty and difficult and gay compared to how good the dungeon runs are

i just want that alt hero

I'm watching dog play rogue right now, he doesn't have corridor creeper in his deck. What did he mean by this?

>tfw you play a golden celebration cardback in arena and have a genuinely fun and intense game

gg bbgungun i was the druid btw

priest is the true masterrace

The option to add people you played against is still there.

Friendlist > little triangle on top right > add friend

>heplayspriestanon
>the hero /hsg/ deserves

some guy last thread said >cabal in dragon priest and so i didnt play around cabal and then he stole my 2/7.

Cool, thanks, was wondering where I'd find it

tough shit user

>not running cabal in dragon priest with the new epic

*cums on armpits*
*licks clean*

B U Y

P
A
C
K
S

no

"hi guys its your pal ben brode!"

*raises one eyebrow comically*

i want to :(

Is it worth installing Hearthstone to only play Dungeon Run? Game mode looks like a lot of fun from Kripp's videos. Not interested in multiplayer since I don't want to repeat the arduous experience of slowly building a collection.

if you wanna play rewardless but fun runs then sure, go ahead

Once you start you'll want more and more

Rate my deck boiiiis

Can it be improved?

what the fuck am i looking at

owo what's this

Yes, it's about 20 hours (or more, depending how bad/unlucky you are) of content where your opponent doesn't rope or bm, which is what I'm sick of in multiplayer.

Well worth the install, as long as you're prepared for rng bullshit and many restarts

give me a good sale first you cheap bastard

You lose the early game and the only thing kathreena pulls that does anything immediately is Krush. If you're going to play that slow, drop rexxar and dred and put in giant Mastodons to protect your wolves which kill the other person.

>it's another "your opponent only has targetted cards and you have permanent stealth so he doesn't play anything while you beat him" episode

Now that the dust has settled is Quest Rogue any good? Also, rate my deck

Polish priest
not me obviously

What's the verdict on Val'anyr in aggro paladin?

>he doesnt atleast have 1000 wins as his favorite class

>he doesnt have at least 3 thousand
COME ON user STEP IT UP

Giving that a try. Thanks brobeans

rarity has no reason to exist in a card game

Can you believe there are actually virgins playing this game who have gotten legend more than once? Where my 1 time legend Chad's at?

Very strong, but it's weaker if you don't have chargers. The real power card is call to arms because it thins the deck so much and makes so much tempo.

but i do.best class btw

im at 2014 sadly

the dust isn't even close to settled, user

take me with you i dont want to be in 2017 anymore

that doesn't explain it as far as i can tell

anyone else only play the blizzard deck recipes

I have literally 80 wins on my best class. I've made it to rank 5 twice. You guys are just inefficient.

howwwwww dude?

>twice
i've gotten legend multiple times

Just reverse search the dam pic

Of course we do. Why wouldn't we play the best possible decks?

Aggro druid and mid-range hunter. I think I have a total of 300 wins across all classes? Winstreaks make things go fast.

Is Rin too slow in arena?

And you probably have many more than 80 wins on your favorite classes.

I do need to grind legend. I just hate losing winstreaks at 5.

Thanks. Installing now.

i believe i lost to it once and i would say no.

you're getting a few overcosted bodies along the way, but they are still bodies.

i think oak is a safer pick though.

user...

What? Lightforge rates it a 145.
Oakheart is a 59.

pick oakheart, you can't go wrong with him

>botnet10

You're warlock being offered keleseth as first pick, dude

why wouldn't you pick keleseth?

>only have three dungeon runs done
im not gonna make it...

some are really easier

It's a gamble though. There's no telling if he can dodge all 2 cost cards or isn't forced to pick garbage as a result. Kel might not be able to compensate for overall shitty deck quality. I would have picked the Dwarf.

>Draft 2 Shifting Hourglasses, Extra Mana and Summoning Scepter
>Have F O U R Deathwing Dragonlords
>Final Boss is azari
>Mills all 4 of my Deathwings and both my hourglasses

What a story to tell my friends

Aren't 2 drops kind of ridiculous though? If I don't pick up any control tools I can very easily get run over.

Warlock draws a card on 2. And they have plenty of broken 1 drops

>lady deathwhisper uses fshaping at 5
>dreadlord
fuck this piece of shit

which ones?

I was thinking of getting back into hearthstone. Is it true everyone just running pirates now?

>There's no telling if he can dodge all 2 cost cards or isn't forced to pick garbage as a result.
even then can't you wait until you draw them, similar to reno
+1/+1 is really insane so it definitely makes up for picking up some garbage along the way

I'll try it. Oakheart is definitely the safer pick but let this be an experiment.

There's a single OP legendary that justifies running a couple pirates in any aggro/tempo deck, but it wouldn't be right to say everyone's "just running pirates now"

So what's the deal with quests? Is it a bug or did they change the time they come out? EU should be out by now.

Wtf are you talking about

Blizzard is fucking up. Try relogging.

ooooh, I thought he meant quest cards.

I didn't get a quest yesterday or today, NA server

I had no issues with druid warlock shaman and hunter buy maybe I got lucky with the draws
on the other hand mage, warrior and rogue were rng fiesta going wrong but that's my fault since I drafted meme cards often

>NA

Boy this about to get silly

so user, how'd the draft go?

There's no quests since Brode is on a 3 week vacation

sup guys your boy B.B. here enjoying the xpac yet?
buy more packs if you don't it will help I promise!
BB out

Oh okay good because I have been fucking struggling with Mage and Warrior.

lmao4aya

>only done three so far as well
>rogue warrior & shaman which are apparently all hard as balls
>won all three of them due to cloak of invincibility and two of them due to wax rager
god damn this dumb ass shit

/hsg/ how do we deal with the secret mage cancer? This deck is so not interactive. They do nothing but freeze and spell your face.

Questionable. This probably wouldn't have happened if I had 2 drops.

>(Puke)tricide
>Double Flare
Come on dude no one should have to tell you double flare is weak. One game in twenty it might win you the game the other nineteen its a dead card.

warrior I did it by drafting pirates
mages if was an elemental/spell damage mix but honestly most of the offered cards are worthless against the last 2 battles, especialy if you're getting baited by picking up burst via spells
they're just too tanky....

>losing to memes

>constructed is shit
>dungeon run is shit with the remaining classes
>meta hasnt settled
>hsg is now dungeon run discussion only
this game man

You aggro'd too many gibberers

he played it on turn 1 going first, all I could have done was coined deathspeaker on my 2, but at that point they were already multiplying and I would have had no follow up.

Hows the climb going /hsg/

should still win this

I just opened a gold twig.

Is this safe enough to disenchant so I can craft an actual legendary I'll use, like paladin weapon?

>1 friend

It's only the first week but yes.

I’m trying to make maly rogue to work but I cannot get past 4. I wish doomarang could hit face.

Yes, but you shouldnt craft any weapon if you ask me, Aluneth is good in Secret Mage, but its not certain how good that deck is.

I'm one win off legend. I almost winstreaked to rank 1 but I got nervous and now I'm stuck.