Other urls found in this thread:

discord.me/wowg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>perro caca

rate me

samefag?

me on the left

Warrior or rouge, and why?

No, it's just that they didn't have that idea. I mean, did paladins in humans exist pre-knights of the silver hand?
it's more a question of x race didn't bother learning how to do it or didn't have that idea (at least not on large scale) than x race could never ever do it
theoretically literally every race could be literally every class

Garithos did nothing wrong.

show me a horde pride mog NOW. I want to bash alliance scummies in full horde regalia

>built-in blindfold
>still uses cursed vision

Daily reminder that /wowg/ is a NO ELF ZONE

I'm glad that lorewise Pandaren are getting ignored, they always should've been playable but now they definitely seem more like the Easter egg race they were intended to be.

the build in one sucks

>Will never get those legs in the color i want cause i have no friends or guild to run the raid.

If Blizzard had just made them honorabur samurai like they were originally depicted, it wouldn't have been a shitfest. Instead, they based their entire expansion around pandering to the Chinese market.

I need more fem panders to post

Was that poll answer that Ret is a good spec a meme or is it actually fun?

Monk's Class Hall questline also left a huge feeling that they're always going to be held down as THE pandaren class

This became the finished product. I use two Keleseth's Daggers because they make enchants look over 2x as large. Elemental Slayer and Avalanche.

Why are ret pallies so beast?

Then there's zero reason for pandas to not be paladins they can already use the light, they already know how to fight.
It would fix the imbalances BFA and that alreadly existed
its just seems like the entire conversation about race rarity is a huge meme if pandas could be paladins to balance race rarity but literally aren't for no fathomable reason.
if you can use the light you can be a paladin,

I haven't even finished the questline but it really does feel like a Pandaren race questline with some minor side characters sprinkled along the side. And Blizzard themes every Monk set around these dumb Chinese themes instead of trying to come up with some interesting themes for once.

I wish I had this hair style...

I'm old enough to grow grey hair but not Jaina old

>pandering

There's a reason, and I literally just stated it: They didn't know that was a thing when they were introduced into the lore. It's not that they couldn't be retrained into Paladins, it's just that retraining is literally not an option in WoW.

>Haven't done transmog in awhile
>Run all the MoP and WoD raids
>Get every single weapon i want

You guys ever just have those days where you want shit and you get it? Feels fuckin good man

It wouldn't fix shit, because for Horde Paladin is supposed to be the rare option and for Alliance Shaman is supposed to be the rare option.
Horde will get 2 Shaman races, as opposed to Alliance which will get up to 2 Paladin races.
Pandas are a meme even for the dev team, trust me. They aren't getting shit anywhere soon, if ever.

Sorry, let me rephrase that.
Pandering to chinks, furries, and furries in denial.

>retraining
what the fuck are you talking about blizzard make the decision to not give pandas paladins despite it fucking up class rarity.
meaning they don't give a shit about class rarity

I did the same, got ji-kun on my first run. felt real good man

3/10.

Replace belt with Abandoned Zandalari Silentbelt (raid finder version) and change out of those foam boots you bought at spencers.

>posting a tranny

Whoever you are, PLEASE kill yourself.

Looks good, now you're ready.

do you run this 20% chance of geting a free ability

it would fix the numbers that are balanced thats what you guys were talking about last thread but the news flash is blizzard don't actually give a shit about class rarity and don't think about it.
if theres not a single good reason pandas dont have paladins and they still don't have them I don't know why people are surprised they fucked up class numbers in BFA they were already fucked and blizzard haven't moved to fix them for 2 expansions.

How do you figure that?

>man chest
>man face
>fake freckles
>plastic surgery nose

>horde still wins
story of my entire career

which melee has the most fun aoe?

How old are you though

I will make you proud, senpai.

Horde isn't supposed to have more Paladins, they are supposed to be rare on that faction. Like Shamans for the Alliance for that matter.
Pandaren classes are irrelevant as they're a miniscule portion of the population and nobody would want to play that shit over belf or tauren.
Alliance could easily get Dwarf druids and again nobody would play that, because a) the race is not popular and b) it simply doesn't fit at all.
No, that (You) would play that doesn't mean the target audience would. Because you are not the target audience of this game anymore.

Do you get that current pandas were trained in an island with only pandas in a place where only old ass panda teachings were taught? Paladin Pandaren don't make sense lore-wise because of that.
You also do realize that giving them Paladin doesn't fix the fact that the factions have access to different amount of certain classes, right? They're neutral.
If you're going to ignore lore to just make classes overall less rarer, just give them druid too, but I doubt people would be too happy with "oh and we gave pandaren two classes that don't really make sense in the lore but I guess you wanted more paladins/druids am I rite?".

>MFW I see belf h8ers

>Horde isn't supposed to have more Paladins, they are supposed to be rare on that faction
This is the stupidest fucking idea. Limiting a class to 1 race doesn't make it rare, it just makes everyone roll that 1 race. See: demon hunters

>Getting a strike of the windlord crit on a giant pack of mobs during serenity
Mmm

who is the perro caca of world of warcraft?

lmao

>barely deals any damage because meteor mechanic
start spamming spinning cuck kick

Its an elf?

No one can tell the difference anymore

unless you see actual pictures without the 10 pounds of make-up some girls wear there are girls who carry bags full of make-up just so they can attract men and take 30 minutes to put on makup at clubs/parties. I did that one time, but never again, its a burden

Is there still a way to get the full Scarlet Crusade tabard and not the cropped one?

Not thick enough.

Just imagine it /wowg/...

Imagine Khadgar just standing there in front of you, smirking with a lustful face leaning towards you.

He strips you down with his gaze. He gently licks his lips and bristles his silver hair back over his ear. He slowly walks towards you, with his mouth half open filled with desire... Desire for you.

He climbs over you, as you feel his weight on your body, his breath gently strokes down your body, his aroma captivates you and there is no escape. He closes into your ear and whispers "Champion" as you feel his breath tickle your earlobe. His head collapses on your chest, and he grabs your hand and sleeps on it.

>mythic Aggramar requires 2 blood dks
I rolled the wrong tank boyos

Rare as in "limited racial options" you fucking autist. You get seven million Demon Hunters, but all of them are either Blood Elf or Night Elf, with zero variation.
Horde which is the faction with shamanistic traditions get more Shaman options, while Alliance who have a tradition of knightly orders and Light worship get more Paladin options.
This is seriously not a difficult concept.

>Old femanon
how old we talkin? like ara~ ara~ age or what?

run the dungeon

it's not about having more or less you retard, its about blizzard giving pandas shaman and fucking up class rarirty of shamans and paladins in mop despite giving pandas priests, they didn't know the race would be small so calling it minuscule is irelevant.
Here's the only moral of the story you should take from MOP blizzard don't actually give a shit about class rarity.

>ignore lore
retard they can use the light in lore blizzard writes the lore there's nothing stopping them from being paladins.
the point is blizzard don't give a flying shit about class rarirty and the fuck up with panda shamans is paramount to that.
>it doesn't make sense
the only thing that doesn't make sense is a race can use the light but somehow can't figure out how to wear plate while doing it fag.
if blizzard gave a shit about class rarity being equal for both factions like people keep bringing up in BFA pandas would have had paladins and it would make 100% lorewise asshat.

I would say she's almost too thicc

look at her, she's about to break in half

Attention, you have violated wowg's strict no elf policy. Delete these posts now or suffer the consequences.

Great, nerfs incoming.

He'd be fucking a big, corpse Worgen corpse.

Are you arguing that this is a good thing? because it's not, it's just dull

HOLY SHIT THAT DIDN'T TAKE 5 MINUTES

Pandaren. Are. Irrelevant.
They weren't ever planned to be a popular race, and them having Shamans does fucking NOTHING overall.
Oh, and also Pandaren priests are more like Celestial monks than actual Light worshipping priests.
Much like Troll priests are all voodoo priests channeling Loa.

She didn't get that hair from old age you cow.

Figured that was just implied too with it being spammable with Serenity.

The concept you seem to be failing to grasp is class rarity i recommend reading the last thread so you aren't so confused. no one is talking about horde having more paladins than alliance its about alliance having more shaman options than horde have paladin options and pointing out that blizzard stopped giving a shit about class rarity a long time ago.

Khadgar is a wholesome man and proud protector of the alliance. He would never copulate with an elf.

I meant cold, but I'll take my beatings.

>you will never ride Fiona's caravan

Requires dk not bdk
Test ur iq and post the picture here pls

>Oh, and also Pandaren priests are more like Celestial monks than actual Light worshipping priests.
irrelevant to the conversation they use the light in game
>Much like Troll priests are all voodoo priests channeling Loa.
trolls using paladin abilities with their light meme was in MOP even.

point is if class rarirty was a concern it would of been adressed in MOP where they first fucked it up, it wasn't and still hasn't been meaning talking about how BFA might fuck things up but forgetting its been fucked for years now its very short term memory of people complaining.

by the time you get there it will be nerfed anyways

worgen

No, you absolute fucking idiot.
First of all, the use of "abilities" is fucking irrelevant. They have absolutely no bearing on class options or lore. Kobolds aren't Mages, but some of them cast fireball. Zevrim Thornhoof isn't a druid, but he shapeshifts into a wolf.
It's really not difficult to understand for anyone with IQ higher than room temperature.

But every elf wants to copulate with Khadgar

retard
were talking about the video game

Anybody wanna do some timewalking before reset?

NA Alliance

>Deathlord Déâthlõrd

Dilfgar can get any woman he wants. Why would he settle for an elf?

Pandaren class options are completely fucking irrelevant. How many times does this need to be explained before you understand?
Panda classes don't matter.
Black and white fuzzy bear different magic buttons don't matter.
Pandaren were a fuckup anomaly that is not going to be repeated ever.
Fuzzy black and white bears were a booboo blizzard made and they know better now.

>Pandaren class options are completely fucking irrelevant.
yeah but there's sort of not retard because its what we're talking about

furries>not furries

It does make sense, you just don't want to accept it. If being a Paladin was that fucking easy, then why didn't Nelfs ever invent Paladins? Do you think that blizzard should just make Human Shamans too?
>but that's a different source of power
literally any race that tried has been able to tap into it, it's not that humans aren't good at it or something, it's just that they haven't bothered doing it

And yeah, blizzard doesn't give enough of a fuck to make classes less rare while trampling lore. Thank god for that.

People are bitching that the next expansion might fuck it even harder or that, considering just the options added in the next expansion, there's some inequality there that they want fixed.

>not thicc goblins

Yes there is. Devs are actively ignoring their class choices and the race in general except for one or two nods per expansion.
Blizzmen do like fuzzy black white bear no exist.

you haven't heard?

remember to join the wowg discord!

discord.me/wowg

it literally is that easy
but it being easy isn't even the fucking point blizzard can write anything they fucking want the point is people who complain about class imbalance are miss the fact this stopped being a topic worth talking about in MOP.
where blizzard "broke" this rule they never had in the first place.

>then why didn't Nelfs ever invent Paladins?
ask metzen there in game now though despite worshiping elune.

From the thumbnail, that axe head looks like a Blizzcon flag.

remember to MOTHERFUCKING HANG YOURSELF YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

>pic
wow blizz doesn't give a fuck anymore

Fixed it, because it looked like she was shitting herself. Now she just looks embarrassingly hungry.

And it's a completely new and most likely one-off thing you fucking retard.
How does one ex-priest joining the Order of the Silver Hand equal "See Night Elves invented Paladins too!" you complete mouthbreathing idiot?
Like how the FUCK do you even make this conjecture you fucking brainlet?

are you autistic?