>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
New Player Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit
Alcast/Deltia Guides: pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm

>The More You Know
- You can buy a horse for 10k gold at any Stablemaster. Find one on your map (in a town) and there will be a tab at the top of their interface.
- If you're looking for RP, the most famous place is Riften -- but player housing has diminished this.

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/
en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor

>Making gold
youtube.com/watch?v=4i9gzyTCqIY

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[PS4 EU] message PSN: RumpRustler for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Yes.

Other urls found in this thread:

dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online
g2a
kinguin
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug
imperial-library.info/content/eso-alinor-and-ayarene
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/374620/summerset-dlc-hopes-and-speculation-thread
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Which edition should I get?
Gold if you don't plan to subscribe, Tamriel Unlimited if you're subbing right out of the gate. Subbing is totally optional, with its largest benefits being access to all DLC (but NOT "chapters," of which Morrowind is currently the only one), cash shop currency upon sub start/renewal, and the Craft Bag, which is shared between all your characters on a megaserver and holds all crafting materials, potentially freeing up a lot of space.

>Do I need Morrowind?
If you REALLY wanna go to Vvardenfell, play a Warden, or engage in the new PvP mode (Battlegrounds -- not the same as WoW's), yes. But there's a TON to do without it.

>Which faction should I choose?
Daggerfall Covenant: Most generic-fantasy faction. Humans and Orcs. Forests, haunted crags, and desert. Literally everyone who plays loves the leader.
Aldmeri Dominion: Elves and cats. Forests, forests, grassland, and savannah. Leader just wants everyone to get along. Under her rule.
Ebonheart Pact: Variety. Drunken vikings, Dark Elves, and lizards. Snow, volcanoes, and swampland. Leader has fuck all to do with most of the story. Probably too busy drinking.

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online (official reseller)
>======
There's been talk of stolen credit cards being used to buy keys, but a lot of people still get it through one of the following and have no problems:
>======
g2a
com/?search=elder%20scrolls%20online
>======
kinguin
net/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=elder+scrolls+online (consensus suggests this is the least trustworthy)
>======
Of course there's always the main site and Steam. We do not suggest Steam, as it complicates installation (apparently people are having to download the game twice, and it's gigantic already) and, in theory, access, if the Steam servers go down. Maybe if their price is good enough.

>What is animation canceling? Is it worth learning?
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug

erufu bump

Why do dps players queue as tank when they arent one?
Is it autism?
>inb4 quicker q

Because you don't need a tank or healer for normal dungeons

Clearly meant for

>no specs, only Analyzing...
>no cropping, huge white image with Analyzing... pasted onto it
goddammit user

but nah, i think everyone gets bad fps in cities and Cyrodiil

but my hardware is kinda old, anons should feel free to correct me

how difficult is this, really? i want that goddamn costume so bad :(

>are the chances decent?
doubt
>can you communicate with gina?
yes you can

>eso toolbox
interesting. thanks, user

triangle at the bottom of the chat window. or right-click the tab, go into its settings and disable "zone" options

>how difficult is this, really?
ez af when there were multiple ded campaigns

want

>"this is not a vet"
>implying shit matters then
normal dungeon autists who try to plan things and get mad are the worst

>Pariah's Pinnacle
>Freezing cold, open air

How are you supposed to live here without freezing to death?

You cant put stolen items in the bank?
How do I give a stolen item to another one of my characters?

Go to the outlaw's refuge and visit the fence. Use the "launder" option to mark the item as not stolen.

oh

>omg u noobs stop tanking this is a normal!!!!
>omg why does no one know how to tank vet!!!!
Automated DPS bots when?

But then its not stolen anymore and you don't get the passive bonus.

Why the fuck is flour so rare and expensive, I just want to put some fake food on the table so my guildies will stop being passive aggressive about the empty plates
Is there somewhere I can farm flour/honing stones/pitch, I've spent all of my 80k on furniture recipes and mats and I'm only like 1/4 done with the house

cringe

DPS detected. Stop demanding everyone's gear at the end of a run because "we couldn't have made it without you."

modern clothing of cotton and nylon doesn't have the same warmth as traditional furs did, and we use only thin wool nowadays even. In addition, the real combat in cold conditions is having enough energy to have the body warm itself, high calorie and protein diet of hunted meats covers that.

The advantages are that you have zero bugs and other pests, your body gets into a comfortable homeostasis due to the dry, clean environment, etc.

Its a normal dungeon, all you need is a taunt, and basic understanding of mechanics if it were a dlc or II content. Besides, for every bad tank, there's at least 20 bad dps. Don't pug vets, play with a guild.

This is great advice for you and I, who have many many hours and knowledge of normal dungeons. The problem is, there is no where else to tank or use critical healing. Maybe world bosses, but that's it. Not everyone is CP300+, and they deserve a chance to learn the mechanics of their chosen role in a normal dungeon, just like you did.

>be me
>spend all day waiting for vet Arx Corsinium to pop
>Want that extra transmute crystal so I can change my Maelstrom Lightning Staff to Charged
>I could just grind another Maelstrom arena but no
>I solo vet Arx Corsinium hard mode instead

no friends DPS master race
I wear my loneliness with pride

I unironically love this home

I just previewed it, it's super comfy m8 would make a great starter home or personal house In general
I went with mournoth because my guild is just a bunch of close friends and we wanted a guildhall so I bit the bullet and so far I've loved it, I've even taken away everyone's decorator rights
Altough that was mainly because they all refused to help with furnishing costs

He isn't saying that you should stop tanking, just that you shouldn't tryhard or get pissed at stupid shit in casual, normal dungeons.

Any tips for leveling other skills line when trying new weapon? Just kill stuff?

i just use my main build and do my dailies with one skill swapped

better long hair when?

did these people ever find their way here

>Is there somewhere I can farm flour
barrels and sacks, i think? whether you're stealing from them in town or looting them from bandit areas or whatever
>honing stones/pitch
green smithed and carved items. as in metal armor and staves

made me super comfy for some reason

well done, lone wolfanon

maybe they'll add a hairstyle that you enjoy more. i mean, it's probable enough. they keep adding styles and long hair is rather popular in fantasy settings, after all

Heh, we're neighbors.
The Altmer is definitely one of the better starter houses, alongside the Redguard and Nord ones, but I personally prefer the Imperial one.
As for the rest, fuck you yardless shitters.

What's the best orc home?

Pariah's Pinnacle

There is no such thing as a healer or tank in a none vet dungeon. "Tanks" and "healers" level up using dps builds or it takes forever and everything is just aoe'd down in seconds anyways.

Normal dungeons are for learning both the dungeon itself and your role.
Also the random finder is a great way to level and get skill points.
If you just want to farm items or rush dungeons form a group.
Yes healer and tank are not necessary for most dungeons, normal and vet, though.

even in veteran content, the only thing a Tank really does is manage the blocking of heavy attacks and keep the enemies on a consistent target for positioning control. veteran quality DPS can tolerate all sorts of damage without taxing themselves or the party.

>veteran quality DPS can tolerate all sorts of damage without taxing themselves or the party.
why have I never met a DPS like this

>crown sale when
>frostcaster motif when

the crown sale might not happen. i thought there was one in december of last year, and i said that i thought so a few times, but i can't find any evidence that there was. i'm sorry for that.

as long as they keep the price the same as last year, which they did with the Grim Harlequin motif, I can get by with the smallest pack. would probably buy more with a discount, otherwise I'll just wait for my sub to renew in february.

>when faced with multiple enemies use Agony to try and ease the tension!
I didn't know leveling up got you an instant rez in Cyro though that's pretty cool.

BJ Blazkowicz accidentally took a nazi teleportation device to Nirn

and Michael Keaton was sent to hunt him down

especially for males
all long hair styles for males are shit! SHIT!

Does entering another group dungeon reset the timer on the one you were just in?
Want to farm some stuff from chests because I am bad at game :^)

Hey, OP.
Just so you know: Zrif asked to be removed from the contact info since he, sadly, can no longer be as active as he was before.
RIP ZRIF

RIP in pupperoni bb
Long live Emp Zriff

>30 min queue as tank
what the fuck is going on

Whenever that happens to me I just requeue, usually after 10 minutes and it normally finds a group right after.

thanks, user. template modified.

What is harder, final boss of vMA or getting a group together for vDSA?

I don't know but vDSA felt pretty easy.
t. tank

Anytime I have ever seen anyone asking for a vDSA group it was with "experienced" players.
How can I experience something if nobody will bring me along?
Also everytime my gm farms it it is a group of 4 sorcs so they probably wouldn't carry a NB

buying elf

An update for any new homeowners, on the docks in the zone 1 cities (davons watch, vulkhel guard, and daggerfall) there is a spot for a community event about baking a cake, I'm not entirely sure what it's actually called, but each city has a spot with 5-6 four sacks and 6-7 honey barrels that are unclaimed.
Also each one has bananas and apples, daggerfall has a pumpkin.

Are the cinematic characters in the game?

>I'm not entirely sure what it's actually called
it's from the anniversary event, can't wait to stock up on motifs next year.

not that i'm aware of, sadly

only two left, anyway

getting vDSA group
t. Flawless Conqueror

vDSA without a doubt, I've done vMA half-sleeping.

wow
if it's not the lesbian they forced into the game, as if the dunmer faggot god wasn't enough.

what

Isn't she the girl with a wife you have to save later in the mainquest when Vivec crumbles under the moon that's about to land?

no

anyway, seriously, they actually handled homosexuality WELL. they just have some characters who happen to have same-sex partners, no big deal made about it.

it's the one afraid to deliver late shrooms to a telvanni.

ok my bad then

flawless conquerer here
final boss of vMA is just a DPS check with a couple dodge and position checks

WHERE'S THE INFO ABOUT SUMMERSET
FUCK

imperial-library.info/content/eso-alinor-and-ayarene
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/374620/summerset-dlc-hopes-and-speculation-thread

Also
Murkmire when?

One of the next chapters will be Shivering Isles, mark my words

No doubt, top tier nostalgia bait.

>Not heterosexual
>Automatically forced and not a very probable thing

99% of the NPCs that I've seem are hetero, why do you think this is forced upon you?

please no. i could only stomach the mage's guild line once in this game. worst mage's guild story. worst sheogorath. worst dialogue. ill never run it again

>implying dark elf women aren't like french women
>implying every other female dark elf you've ever crossed hasn't slept with another race of the same sex

I can't see why.

Nostalgia. Same reason as for Vvardenfell.

But we've already been to the Shivering Isles, there's no hint about it, and it doesn't make sense considering to put it out during the Daedric War arc they're currently doing and we've no idea how big that one will be.

>adding a new plane of Oblivion to the game doesn't add up with a war between Daedric Princes
Pic related, it's you.

>we've already been to the Shivering Isles
We also went to the Clockwork City in Morrowind but that didn't stop them from making it a separate DLC:

>Going to the realm of a prince not participating in the war makes sense
>Already visiting Clockwork City in a 15 year old game is comparable to visiting the Shivering Isles in ESO
hurrr durrr

The "Daedric War" is between Mephala-Vile-Nocturnal and Azura/(a few other "good" daedra?). Both sides would not want spazmonkey Sheo on their team.

>azura
>good
literally the worst daedra

tits

did u even do the eso morrowind main story

yes, did you?

the next game should take place in peryite's pits and be entirely about daedric bureaucratic systems. no more of that hero hogwash.

Last question, what's the best way to farm green level weapons and armor?
Should I slam dungeons on my alt or is there a type of enemy that drops mostly green?

>Elder Scrolls meets The Trial
I didn't knew I wanted this

>what's the best way to farm green level weapons and armor?
Buy them from guild stores if you are really that low, if you are PCNA I will send you stack of each if you post your @name.

I'm on XboxNA unfortunately, I appreciate the offer though

just got to 50 boys
what champion points should i prioritize as a tank?

quick recovery or heavy armor focus for warrior?
healthy for rogue?
master at arms for mage?

just beeee urself