Previous:

Only 4 more days till reveal

Kys raul

WHAT WILL THE NEXT TEMPEST TRIAL BE

>Ninian
>Shanna
>sort of Camilla
>Tharja
Who are some other banner winners that btfo reddit and Facebook memers?

How’s your job? How’s school? How’s your sex life?

>tharbagefags so desperate to win something that they are proud to win the literal cuckoldry contest
(lol

they are already using him in promos, just embrace the memes and let him get a chance

alright, let's put last thread's shitposting behind us.
post your favourite units

THE STATE OF /FEG/ RIGHT NOW

Why is Kiran such a sexy boy?

Radiant Dawn TT for January

Tharja is reddit

Veeky Forums is not your blog. Kill yourself.

>Last thread hit bump limit in less than an hour
We need to slow down

What's this about a new banner tomorrow? We're not due for anything, we never get anything new after gauntlets in terms of banners.
Tharja, Rhajat, Docras, and Kataria aren't cucks. Catria arguable gives up on Marth in NM too.

Congrats on becoming the second biggest cuck Sigurd!

Alright last chance

Do I roll for Faye?

Lucina!

>Tharja gets another alt
>it's her dressed in Arvis' clothes with her hair dyed red

He's not your boy toy

>still this mad
Buddy, you gotta chill out. Take a breather or something.

Obsessed soyboy

>FE died just right now
It died like a decade ago dude

Sigurd couldn’t beat ‘masked marth’ in CYL. Why did you guys think he could suddenly gain support and stomp the third most popular girl from babbys first FE now? He still is a literal who to most international people. The fact he even did that well is amazing.

Angry

You're more autistic than them, spic.

big tits

How do we get rid of tripfags? How have past versions done it?
Ignoring doesn’t work because discord buddies give (you)s, prompting other (you)s. Are we gonna have to break out the blackedposting again? He seems to get upset and go away from the ALL CAPS guy too.

>Arvis, but less attractive

>lived long enough to become the villain
You could have prevented this.

>tfw need a steady breath, 2 distant counter, 1 distance defence fodders to make my dream team
being f2p is true suffering

Again, I hope she was helpful at least once for team Zigludo

I need to build more unusual stuff to give out in gauntlets

>red mage

Literal autism.

Where did Booi's stats go?

if he was ugly he wouldn't be able to turn all those male units gay

Do you have H Jakob?
Do you want a unit that can use Guard Bow effectively?
Do you like thighs?
If yes to any if the above, i wish you the best as your journey in colorless hell will be painful

HAHAHAHA KEKFAGS

Its over for FE
You are already dead

you did this last thread too raul

Remember when Burritoboy was shitposting for hours and claimed gauntlets were irrelevant when he thought Faye would win?

>Ninian
>Camilla
>Tharja
All different colours and all have no character.
What does it mean???

user, stop being this pathetic.

the only thing you see on her, right?

Is this some kinda quadruple reverse false flag post made by somebody who wasn't really on either side of the gauntlet?

The answer isn't ignoring, it's filtering but for some reason autists both hate trips but also feed trips.

I'm going to fess up like a fucking man and just get this over with
Yes, I'm fucking pissed, but I do acknowledge that Tharja won with the naturally larger fanbase
Good game, but just know this: never in my life will I admit that there is a better woman than pic related
But hey, we're getting new maps tomorrow and the possibility of Christmas Tharja getting Warding Breath
May you all be blessed with a happy christmas, hopefully this doesn't really dim your tree lights

we don't
if a tripfag goes away and a new one comes in it's the same tripfag just with a different trip

this is what happens when people try to force someone who isn't Alm as a thotslayer. Alm wins everytime baby

>not even soft boy can avenge his father against tharja because mindless waifufags would crush him
Truly there is no justice. Tharja didn't deserve 2 wins.

It was a good try, everyone. I hope to +10 this guy for you before the next gauntlet. Just need two more copies of him.

>tomefaired
>person who indentified themselves as "sylveonkin"

Come on, at least don't post actual autists, user.

You’re so cool. Tell me more about your life. Where do you work? What do you do when you’re not posting? I want to know!

I will never understand this meme since Tharja's never had big tits. For someone who supposedly has the best body in the army, she's really underwhelming

It's the only thing that matters about women, yes

Can we get Arvis in her outfit instead?

Just use forced user, retard

I just realized I finally have 200 dew. Any good build for him with the upgraded deathly? I also have a +speed one as well.

;_;7

I love seeing shitters who don't know how to play the gauntlet fuck up

Boy you must have absolutely no connection to the real world.

>Even when they win they play the victim

>Reinhardt is the savior of grandpas
Thank you Reinhardt

so whats the next gauntlets theme in which tharja will appear again?

>join team tharja not because I give one fuck about her, but to get revenge against the obnoxious fuck ninianfags infesting /feg/ who likely are also obnoxious fuck sigurdfags
>tfw revenge has been achieved
Feels so good, get fucked Ninianredditors. I won't tell you who I joined in the dragon gauntlet, so enjoy guessing and coming up with an insult while being buttobliterated from your loss

>Arvis but more attractive

>Blue Rider

Terrible artist.

Vantage savage blow

Most iconic character gauntlet

Fuck off with your lies. You threw her aside like she was gutter trash.

I still love Sigrun

>Gauntlet Champions! Vote on the winners from this year's best winners!

>Cowmilla will be in it again

>Cowmilla will beat Tharja again.

>tfw I lost every gauntlet except CYL because my favourite lord is actually popular

AHHAHAHHA GET FUCKED

I do, I just get really obsessed with this game during my time off

Remember, according to thatfatesbitch Grandpas are the worst winners. Just something to keep in mind while reading the thread.

Was +SPD a mistake?

From 2ch.

Thanks for the input, drill.

>Come on, at least don't post actual autists, user.
You'd be hard pressed to find a non-autist in the FE community.

IPPEI NOOOOOO

Nigga please

>cutest
>best girl
>gauntlet winners
just to name a few

Rolled one last time for Sigurd. Got Draug, Sophia, and Sophia. He deserved to lose.

just be glad that Lucifer aka the worst tripfag of Veeky Forums doesnt browse /feg/.

>women who murdered literal cuckolds

>Being so assblasted you dedicate an entire other voting gauntlet to revenge

>favorite character didn't win

At least my fourth favorite character won probably the biggest VG there was.

It was fun, Sigurdfriends.

just got my vive, please post lewd Dorcas images so i can watch it on bigscreen!

So I now have enough feathers to promote someone to 5*

Is BK still viable as 5*? I was busy during that TT so I only got a 4* but he is ready to promote. Is it worth it?

Also, how should I enhance Katarina's Rauorowl? +MT, +SPD, +DEF, or +RES? I'm thinking +SPD but wondering if +RES would be better.

She has appeal beyond tits. If all you like her for is tits you don't actually like her at all.

Someone should make an Awakening romhack and rewrite some of the dialogue and fix characters like Lucina, just like the Conquest hack.

Marie is /ourgirl/ though, faggot

I just though about this, but Eldigan is summoned moments before his execution, he is even aware he was supposed to die there.
What if when we summon Canas, he is aware he and his wife are dying in the snowstorm, and we literally took only him and left his wife freezing to death?

>Reinhardt
>Saving anything other than his virginity
Hey, how's Ishtar doing? Her and Julius getting along well?

I think in terms of proportionality they err on the larger side but yh overall they are not particularly huge